Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Cillas must face difficulties from his childhood in order to progress to his goal weight and set an example for his children. Tiffany struggles to lose weight when financial hardships place a strain on her relationship with her boyfriend Aaron.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial US airing.

Original air date 2021.05.05

I'm early!! 

Eating habit hasn't happened yet, probably a protein shake because I let homework get behind and now I am doing 50 things at once. However....My600#L is on my work computer, with split screen so I can snark. Homework is on my school laptop, and I'm pivoting the office chair  from dining table to desk to multitask. 

Dis not good situashen. 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hi Pounders! Dinner was spaghetti with bread and butter. Dessert is chocolate chocolate chip ice cream and strawberries (first of the season and they're pretty good).

I sorta remember Cillas. I don't remember Tiffany.

I am tired. Hopefully this episode is not boring.

• Love 7

Hi Pounders! I don't recall either of these poundicipants so I can view this with an unbiased eye. 

My eating habit tonight was Thai take out, a salad with grilled pork loin and some spring rolls. I really wanted the mango and sticky rice, but it was not on de diet so I refrained. 

• Love 3

How y'all doin'?

My eating habit was mashed potatoes with butter, green beans, and BBQ chicken.  I have a handful of snickerdoodles for dessert.

On Sunday, I mentioned my eating habit on 90DF because I thought with a cast including two women from Ukraine that my mentioning that we had chicken KIEV for dinner would be appreciated by everyone.  It was not.

I may sneak over to another forum to catch up with the Josh Smuggar hearing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Hello Pounder pals! Looking forward to some good snark today--my lodger moved out, so my husband has no one to talk to--so he wants to talk to ME. Dude. I'm doing stuff. 

Eating habit? Cuban style pork roast and black beans and rice. Followed by a generous slice of lemon poppyseed cake, covered with strawberries. This is why I'm fat. 

• Love 3

Hi All!  Eating habit tonight will be delivery from a local Mexican restaurant in honor of Cinco de Mayo (should be here any minute now... )

I am pretty sure I haven't watched Cillas and I can't remember Tiffany at all, so will be glad for the recap in the beginning.

• Love 5

Howdy Pounders!  I didn't remember Tiffany so I checked out her previous show.  She is the source of the "demon grapes" when she mentioned her eating habit was snacking on grapes, crackers and yogurt through the day, when she actually ate an ice cream cone, two double quarter pounders, large fries, chicken nuggets, milkshake and then was hungry for pizza.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello Pounder pals! Looking forward to some good snark today--my lodger moved out, so my husband has no one to talk to--so he wants to talk to ME. Dude. I'm doing stuff. 

Eating habit? Cuban style pork roast and black beans and rice. Followed by a generous slice of lemon poppyseed cake, covered with strawberries. This is why I'm fat. 

We're both in the wrong chat! Let's head over to live!

• LOL 1

2 MINUTES AGO

I'm early!! 

Eating habit hasn't happened yet, probably a protein shake because I let homework get behind and now I am doing 50 things at once. However....My600#L is on my work computer, with split screen so I can snark. Homework is on my school laptop, and I'm pivoting the office chair  from dining table to desk to multitask. 

Dis not good situashen. 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

She is the source of the "demon grapes"

Oooh!  Then we might get another classic in this follow-up!  Fingers crossed!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

On Sunday, I mentioned my eating habit on 90DF because I thought with a cast including two women from Ukraine that my mentioning that we had chicken KIEV for dinner would be appreciated by everyone.  It was not.

Well,  we appreciate you AND your eating habit

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

LOL....I was early...in the wrong chat!

Me too! And I thought I was so fly! I'm too lazy to write a new post so I copied the one I put in the wrong thread: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Howdy Pounders!  I didn't remember Tiffany so I checked out her previous show.  She is the source of the "demon grapes" when she mentioned her eating habit was snacking on grapes, crackers and yogurt through the day, when she actually ate an ice cream cone, two double quarter pounders, large fries, chicken nuggets, milkshake and then was hungry for pizza.

Is she the person with the refrigerator in her bed room.  It was small like the ones college kids have in their rooms

• Love 1

Hi folks!  My eating habit was a big green salad w/some turkey breast, peppers, & kalamata olives, followed by a Yasso bar. Unfortunately, all I can think of is having a pizza. I still have calories left, so I may have to go down and make some fake pizza on a tortilla. 

I think people really liked Cilla last time, but I recall feeling blah about it.  I don't remember the other person.

• Love 3

Hello, Pounders. I’m ready for two hours and have my closed captioning on so I don’t miss a single pearl of wisdom.  My dinner consisted of a tuna salad sandwich, chips (Utz lower fat kettle) and a small glass of root beer.

• Love 5

Hey Pounders - I've been awol since they started doing the follow up shows because I made a decision I've given these losers more than enough time put of my life. Just stopped in to see if there has been any good snark lately and there's not much on tonight 

• Love 1
(edited)

I remember Cillas fondly, he had numerous hunky firemen haul him to the van over his trip to Houston.     I remember 'his' kids were actually all his wife's kids, and only Nevaeh (yes, Heaven spelled backwards) who was born about the time he met and lived with Jessica seems all that thrilled with him (the older two girls stay at least through the summer with relatives).    I wonder if Jessica finished nursing school?   And how they're all doing now. 

I only remember Tiffany from the ugly parking lot incident (a woman screamed at her for not moving faster, etc.) and demon grapes and other lower calorie foods she claimed to eat, and was actually eating massive amounts of junk food.  I don't care about Tiffany, or Aaron, the boyfriend. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

My eating habit tonight was a big salad topped with shredded chicken and a peanut sauce.  Probably break into the bag of kettle corn in a bit...

I vaguely remember this guy now.

His legs look horrifying underneath fabric.  There must be residual fat and lots of extra skin...

I wonder if his mouth is so downturned because of sagging skin or because he has (had) mostly sour disposition?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Caoimhe said:

I had rotisserie chicken for dinner!  Then i ruined it by eating a slice of toast.

Toast is never wrong. Every year on my son's birthday I post on his FB "I love you more than buttered toast". And the chef and food writer Nigel Slater says "you know that someone loves you when they make you toast". Toast!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

BTW, I got my nose pierced on Monday, for my 59th birthday...I was determined to get it done before 60. 

That sucker hurt! I should have guessed when the piercer shoved a cork up my nose that this was probably going to hurt. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me too! And I thought I was so fly! I'm too lazy to write a new post so I copied the one I put in the wrong thread: 

Me too, re copy and paste!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

He mentioned getting a job as a goal.  That's usually a good sign, when they set meaningful, concrete goals beyond abstract 'lose weight' or 'save my life'.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

How y'all doin'?

My eating habit was mashed potatoes with butter, green beans, and BBQ chicken.  I have a handful of snickerdoodles for dessert.

I may sneak over to another forum to catch up with the Josh Smuggar hearing.

Yes, I am having doubts about me followng both forums successfully. Hopefully I remember where I am if I post something. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

Yay!!   Cillas wants to get a job!!!  Not something you hear much on this show!

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

I remember Tiffany's face.  Still can't remember anything specific about her, though.

I remember cousin Jasmin too...

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Is she the person with the refrigerator in her bed room.  It was small like the ones college kids have in their rooms

I have a hot flash fridge next to my bed room. Ice water, sodas and popsicles for the 1AM/3AM/5AM bouts of spontaneous combustion.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Good Evening Pounders!!! I am coming in hot with a margarita (or 3) under my belt. Ready to re-remember these fatties and their stories.

Eating habit? Guacamole and Margs!! Happy Cinco de Mayo ya'll !!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8