Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: C U Next Tuesday?

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Axie said:

I’m confused about the pandemic.  When was this filmed?  There’s no masks, no social distancing.  Teresa is, and always has been, a complete bitch.

Im here in NJ.  The Pandemic restrictions are in full force.  I can only assume that this was filmed in summer when the outdoor dining was a little more relaxed here, but masks are definitely supposed to be worn into and out of restaurants, into and out of bathrooms and 6 ft of social distancing.  However, they are probably under relaxed guidelines with prevalent testing during filming.  Also, a LOT of places IN NJ got cited over the summer for not following outdoor limit capacities, social distancing and mask usage outside.  

10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Where there’s smoke there’s fire 🙂 

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Teresa used the "I'm not spreading rumors, I'm just repeating what I heard...It's already out there." defense made famous by Icky Vicky Gunvalson of RHOC.

This exactly what I thought as well. So desperate and nobody is buying it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, MV713 said:

Its the fact that its made up and was just trying to point out how a false rumor like that can hurt someone and she was just using T's words against her that BLEW T up that made me LOL ...

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

I haven't watched the full epi yet.  Mr Bowden has a very low tolerance for the NJ ladies.  Jackie was being extra with her syrupy speech (all while holding her blue Target gift bag) and all the making out. Teresa was watching it though with full-on jealousy.  I thought she was going to burst and bleed green.

• Love 10

People like Teresa look for any opening they can use so they don’t have to take responsibility for something they’ve done. If Jackie hadn’t mentioned her kid, Tre would’ve grasped at another thing and stormed from the house cursing. Outrage is one of her favorite deflections - can’t watch this sick person anymore.

• Love 24

Both Teressa and Jackie are terrible. I really can’t stand with one of them. And they both knew what they were doing. Teresa “repeated something she heard” (bullshit) at the party to stir up trouble. Jackie repeatedly said on camera that Gia is doing cocaine. She never actually said she was just illustrating her point, but I imagine that’s what she’ll claim later. They both deliberately used camera time to be terrible.

And both of them would have gone ballistic is the situation was reversed. If Teresa had retaliated last season about the rumors Jackie was spreading by saying that Jackie’s kids are on drugs, Jackie would have lost her mind. And last season when Jackie did wander into every party talking about Teressa’s love life, Teressa went full table flip. They’re both gross.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 11

I was excited to watch my Jersey girls, but as soon as this shit started with Teresa at Evan's party, I was disappointed.  And, then, when Jackie threw that comment/"rumor" out there about Gia, I was angry.  

First, because this has set up the entire season, which will be a constant "well, SHE said Evan was cheating on me" and "SHE said my daughter does cocaine" - we will probably hear those statements at least once every, single, fucking episode.  Again, as with other franchises that have played off a rumor for an entire season, they will constantly remind everyone of how they don't want those rumors repeated, but they will constantly repeat the rumors themselves, thereby, perpetuating the rumors and giving them fuel, for the viewers, social media outlets, the gossip sites and blogs.  

Teresa came into that party hot - she was looking to take down Jackie.  I don't think out of jealousy - I actually think that Teresa is not really deep enough to understand or feel jealousy - she thinks that other people are jealous of her, not the other way around.  I think Teresa's goal was simply revenge, because Jackie came in hot for Teresa from the beginning of last season.  This was Teresa's way of getting even.  One thing about Teresa - she holds a grudge for a long, long time, and she finds all kinds of ways to get even with those that she feels has wronged her in one way or the other.  She did it with Melissa, Kathy, Caroline, Jacqueline and Danielle (even though Danielle deserves everything she got), and probably others that I can't remember.  She's like a mafia don-she will not move on from a perceived wrong and she doesn't feel vindicated until the wrong-doer is revenged upon.

I really felt that what Jackie alluded to, or set up as an analogy, was completely wrong, imo.  I get that people will say that Gia is an adult (technically), but she's still a child of a housewife.  Evan and Jackie are better equipped to shut down any conversations about themselves and their marriage than Gia is to defending herself (if the comment is not true) to what will show up in the news, social media and just the gossip amongst her peers.  

I understand both Jackie's and Teresa's anger, but I felt that Jackie could have chosen a better analogy to use rather than going low for a child.  That "if you hurt me, I will hurt you back worse" mentality is more a Teresa thing than any other housewife (except maybe Danielle).  Jackie would have been better off just laughing in Teresa's face in public, gathering the other girls around her to ignore it, and essentially shutting Teresa down.  Throwing out an "analogy" about a child is NOT going to be something that Teresa will understand, simpleton that she is.  She will just latch onto this as Jackie is now ruining Gia's life/future with that comment - and, in some ways, Teresa may have a point.  Throwing crap like that out in the universe may come back to haunt Gia when she's finished with school and looking into jobs.  Teresa is a total Mama Bear - this is now not just about a fight between Jackie and Teresa - in Teresa's eyes, Jackie has involved Gia, and, in my opinion, Teresa is going to make it her life mission this season to slay Jackie every chance she can.  Hopefully, I'm wrong, because I don't want to watch a whole season of that.

This is the part of the housewives franchises that I absolutely loathe, and makes me wonder why I still watch.  Again, I keep reminding myself that reality TV is just so much like a bad soap opera that we used to hate-watch.  These women are no longer "real life" - they are all just characters on a TV show, and are all playing their parts accordingly.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Gia is an adult that has been on this show LONGER then Jackie or her husband Gia is fair game ... so its ok to try to attack a mans reputation and try to destroy a marriage but you cant speak about an adult female? Jackie and everyone knows/knew that Jackie was using an analogy that it wasn't true ....

I am not saying that what Teresa did is okay--it absolutely wasn't - I was very clear on that.  I was totally disgusted by what Teresa was saying and doing at Evan's party.  

I just think that an adult of a more mature age is better equipped to deal with rumors and innuendo.  If there is absolutely no truth to the rumor (which I believe - that there is no truth to it), and Jackie trusts Evan implicitly, how does that destroy a marriage?  If anything, it should only make it stronger, as they stand together against any backlash or gossip.  And face it, a cheating rumor is really not as bad for an established businessman in this day and age as throwing out an "analogy" of a 19-20 year old girl/woman using drugs.  Technically, those who watch the show MAY know that what Jackie said wasn't true (and all will speculate on whether it is true or not), but it will be the headlines on gossip sites, on social media posts, etc., that Gia may have to defend at some point in her future.  The actual comment or "analogy" is not the issue - it's the aftermath and how the comment/analogy will be misconstrued, elaborated or exxaggerated.  TMZ and Radar Online will be stalking Gia's college campus to get a comment from anyone who may have been at a party with her.  That was my point as to why I felt Jackie's comment regarding Gia was not an appropriate clapback to Teresa.  Jackie could have figured out something different than that.

Just my opinion - yours may be different.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

She didn’t make an accusation, she was was making a point. Teresa make a horrible accusation about Jackie’s husband on national TV based upon something some nameless person said. Jackie was saying, I could say I saw your daughter doing, this.

I can agree to disagree here, especially on someone as polarizing as Tre.

I am not going to, in any way, defend what Tre did last night. It was Housewives 101 shit-stirring. In my opinion, reading between the lines, I would bet the "person she can't remember" is actually a producer, which is why she won't name them on camera. They likely fed her this information and asked her to run with it. Tre is a good solider and did her job - gleefully, I'm sure, because she doesn't like Jackie and they've been at odds from the moment Jackie came on the show. 

Tre doesn't have proof, and it's possible the person who told her the rumor doesn't have proof either. We don't know. She looked like a total ass talking to everyone about this rumor at Evan's birthday party. I am not defending her in that regard at all.

That said, I didn't defend Jackie when she shamelessly went after Tre every chance she got. Jackie likes play the butthurt and offended newbie while also spouting shit about others, going on about how intelligent she is (please use your law degree and get off the show, kthanxbye), and presenting herself as superior to everyone around her. She also feels superior to Mel, but Mel is too dumb to see it. So let's not pretend this is out of thin air, because Jackie has skirted accountability for her shit-stirring nastiness for years.

Jackie is either a dimwit, or she absolutely knew that saying what she said on camera would damage a teenager (Gia was 19 at the time). She can't have it both ways. I can know what Tre did was awful and also know that what Jackie did by putting that on camera was twice as awful. No offense to anyone's marriage, but almost no housewife has been on this show more than 2 seasons without an infidelity accusation. It's a known part of the deal. The smart ones brush it off and laugh at it and move on and plot later revenge. The morons (or the guilty, take your pick) make a federal case out of it and lose their shit. That's what Jackie did. At the start of the ep I believed nothing Tre was throwing around. By the end of the ep I was more disgusted with Jackie than ever and really started to wonder if Evan is hiding something. 

Across all franchises, "kids are off limits" is a common party line. Gia was a child for many seasons living in her parents' home. Now she is at college and we have not seen her yet this season. She's not an adult and she didn't sign up for this show. What Jackie said about her, no matter the context or intent, is inexcusable. I was disgusted with Staub when she went after Ashlee, and what Ashlee did was far more questionable than Gia. I didn't even like Ashlee at the time, but any criminal accusation against someone who isn't out of college could have life-altering consequences. Jackie is pretending she was making an analogy, but she's smart enough to know that by saying it on camera it could be cut any which way and hinder that girl's whole future. I'm confounded as to how anyone could cosign it, no matter who her parents are. And Gia has, many times, been the voice of reason and made clear she loves her parents but doesn't defend their stupid actions.

And I hate to break it to Jackie, but I agree with @LibertarianSlut who brilliantly summarized why no one is jealous of her. Tre might want her old life back, she might be jealous of Melissa, but I see no part of her that is jealous of Jackie. She sees Jackie for the nasty, supercilious hanger-on she is and knows that she's always out to cause trouble. She dislikes her. She's not jealous of her. At this point, given what I see on her social media, Tre looks happier than ever. Why would she want to be someone as miserable, desperate, and thirsty as Jackie?

Marge is the biggest two-face, and this isn't a dig at her plastic surgery. She's the furthest thing from neutral territory. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
49 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I just think that an adult of a more mature age is better equipped to deal with rumors and innuendo.  If there is absolutely no truth to the rumor (which I believe - that there is no truth to it), and Jackie trusts Evan implicitly, how does that destroy a marriage?

So lets say you know your husband doesn't cheat but someone is going around town telling everyone he does .. even if that's not true its still out there she is still going around telling everyone hey guess what .... that can fuck up a marriage that can fuck up his business that can fuck up friendships  ...It is the exact same thing has saying a 18yo does coke in the bathroom (which was an analogy Jackie said wasn't true)  it might not be true but it still fucks with peoples perception of her and will follow her around and could fuck her future prospects she has because someone heard a rumor about her being on drugs and they don't want that associated with them... ... Jackie has come out and said it WASNT TRUE ... T is saying where there is smoke there is fire and trying to make it seem true about Jackie's husband ...T doesn't care she is lying she just wants to fuck over Jackie and is using her husband to do it ... A lie is a Lie is a Lie doesn't matter if its against someones husband OR ADULT child .... the same repercussion apply no matter what cause once its out there true or not people will run with it. that is the point Jackie was making

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
15 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

If there is absolutely no truth to the rumor (which I believe - that there is no truth to it), and Jackie trusts Evan implicitly, how does that destroy a marriage?

Yeah, I wondered about that too, as well as why she cried for days. If someone were to tell me it's out there that Mr Darling is having an affair, I don't think I'd cry about it, unless I had reason to believe there may be some truth to it. I thought her reaction was a bit much, but then she does seem thin-skinned.

I'm glad, and frankly surprised, that no one at the party seemed to want to get involved in the gossip. I was also surprised that Bravo ran clips to substantiate Jackie's claims about Teresa's history of awful behavior. Maybe Teresa has finally gotten too big for her britches.

• Love 12

The problem with Jackie saying that Gia does coke is now people are saying they believe that Gia does coke. I see it on the boards here and I'm seeing it on Twitter and other places. Even though Jackie is saying she totally made it up. 

If someone stabs a member of your family who is innocent you can't go and stab a innocent member of their family for revenge. It doesn't work like that. It makes you as bad as the other person. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

It's interesting that Bravo is currently running a marathon of Season 8, and I just watched a scene where Teresa flipped out at Kim D. (Posche) for spreading rumors about Teresa cheating on Joe and Joe cheating on her with, supposedly, no basis of truth or proof.  She really, really went in hard for Kim D. to the point of almost assualting her.  Not that I don't think Kim D. didn't deserve it, because I think she was/is a lowlife, troublemaking piece of shit fame-whore, but it's just an interesting coincidence after last night's shitshow with what Teresa did to Jackie.  

I wonder if Teresa is watching and if it will make any difference.  However, I COMPLETELY agree with what @thesupremediva1 said above - Teresa was probably told this "rumor" by a producer, and we all know Teresa is nothing if not a "good employee" and does what is requested of her.  Face it, she needs to keep this job and she's always been willing to "go there" with anything asked, when others probably wouldn't.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

The actual comment or "analogy" is not the issue - it's the aftermath and how the comment/analogy will be misconstrued, elaborated or exxaggerated. 

10 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

The problem with Jackie saying that Gia does coke is now people are saying they believe that Gia does coke. I see it on the boards here and I'm seeing it on Twitter and other places. Even though Jackie is saying she totally made it up

For example, one of the first things I scrolled past on FB this morning was a post from Bravo showing Jackie and Evan embracing with the headline “Stronger than Ever,” which 🤮.  But so far I’ve seen nothing defending Gia’s honor. Tre went low, but Jackie went lower and for someone who professes to be so smart she should have really held it together better.  How does she keep it together in the courtroom (she’s a lawyer, in case you did not know).  She shouldn’t have used Jennifer’s kids as fodder for her blog and she shouldn’t have used Gia in her fight against Tre.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

From the first second Teresa started with the "I hear he does stuff at the gym," comments followed by her walking around the party repeating it to everyone, I said to myself that she knew exactly what she was doing. Thanks to Joe Gorga for reminding us that even though Tre is dumb, she has a long ass memory and can hold a fucking grudge over the most innocuous shit until the end of time. 

15 hours ago, Lassus said:

I get this, but I just can't agree. Theresa needed that hard verbal smack to the face right away for acting the way she did.

I agree. Nothing else Jackie could say would have gotten through to Teresa. Unfortunately, the statement about Gia worked way too well and made Teresa blow a gasket so the point was lost, but as Tre herself said this episode, "where's there's smoke there's fire." Teresa earned that smack down.  

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

For example, one of the first things I scrolled past on FB this morning was a post from Bravo showing Jackie and Evan embracing with the headline “Stronger than Ever,” which 🤮.  But so far I’ve seen nothing defending Gia’s honor.

Because EVERYONE has said that it wasn't true that it was an analogy she was using it was an example a what if ..  It wasnt supposed to be taken has a true statement that Gia does/did coke

• Love 18

Just putting this out there...but...this first episode and the storyline seemed very scripted to me. The whole Teresa/Jackie thing seemed fake and scripted. Maybe I'm just getting cynical about these Real Housewives show but this one this season, just doesn't seem authentic. Jackie seemed like she was acting sad and depressed and Teresa seemed to go overboard on her sociopathic foul mouthed temper tantrum. Maybe I'm just too cynical these days...I have watched this franchise since day one and the producers know what brings the audience and moreover, keeps the audience and that is Teresa blow ups and Teresa grudges and fights. At this point it wouldn't matter who is on the show...all that matters is that Teresa is there to argue and have girl fights. Question...I thought Gia was going to Rutgers. What happened with that and what school is she at out in California? 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Across all franchises, "kids are off limits" is a common party line. Gia was a child for many seasons living in her parents' home. Now she is at college and we have not seen her yet this season. She's not an adult and she didn't sign up for this show.

I disagree.  Gia was on the episode via facetime with Tre from California.  She is an adult.  

Everyone knows their respective "reality" parts coming into the season.  I am sure producer influence highly directs what gets said on camera and what is edited into the show.

Tre had many many seasons of speculations among the housewives on whether Juicy was cheating on her (of course he was), and she always shut it down by saying "don't talk about my husband/marriage" and then she did exactly that to Jackie once she was single.

Not defending Jackie's analogy but she did not accuse Gia of doing coke in the bathroom.  She said "what if I said..."  Same thing as what Tre did.  Kids, parents and husbands were always off limits for talking about, until one of them needed a storyline.  Then it was ok.

Tre's hot headed overreaction didn't help and this is surely going to be an ongoing storyline for the season...it looks like Tre is the common denominator in the previews for inserting her big mouth into other housewife's marriages including Joe & Melissa.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, MV713 said:

Im here in NJ.  The Pandemic restrictions are in full force.  I can only assume that this was filmed in summer when the outdoor dining was a little more relaxed here, but masks are definitely supposed to be worn into and out of restaurants, into and out of bathrooms and 6 ft of social distancing.  However, they are probably under relaxed guidelines with prevalent testing during filming.  Also, a LOT of places IN NJ got cited over the summer for not following outdoor limit capacities, social distancing and mask usage outside.  

It was weird..it almost like these people were living in a different time/place! No masks, large groups mingling, hugging, kissing each other...WTF?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Just putting this out there...but...this first episode and the storyline seemed very scripted to me.

Always a possibility, I'd say, even if less so than people imagine.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

For example, one of the first things I scrolled past on FB this morning was a post from Bravo showing Jackie and Evan embracing with the headline “Stronger than Ever,” which 🤮.  But so far I’ve seen nothing defending Gia’s honor. Tre went low, but Jackie went lower and for someone who professes to be so smart she should have really held it together better.  How does she keep it together in the courtroom (she’s a lawyer, in case you did not know).  She shouldn’t have used Jennifer’s kids as fodder for her blog and she shouldn’t have used Gia in her fight against Tre.  

Not all lawyers are litigators -some are transactional, and do contracts and such and never see the inside of a court room

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Most of the time when people brought up cheating rumors there were actual details. There were pics from blogs, the other women came forward, the cast members themselves mentioned problems or Joe was mic'ed up talking to his mistress.  I've barely heard Evan speak. He's the most lowkey of all the husbands on this show and has never bothered anyone. I can't think of anything he's said or done that raised a red flag. I think he has a pretty respectable career. So for Tre to walk around on camera saying "I heard he does stuff" at the gym, whether producer prompted or not is wrong. To not have any evidence or details puts Jackie in an impossible situation. If she "cries" than people say, "Oh look at her getting emotional it must be true". If she brushes it off than people say, "Oh why isn't she flipping out she must know about it already". 

Tre is bone stupid and at her heart an extremely selfish and nonempathetic person.  Jackie remembers when poor Margaret tried to explain that if Charles Manson was nice to her it wouldn't matter because he's Charles Manson and Tre like the dumb dumb she is pretended to not know who Manson was. "What if I said I heard Gia snorts coke" is the only example she would possibly understand.

• Love 18
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Did Joe Gorga get shorter since last year?  Will he ever stop with the faux outrage that his homely daughter might have a significant other?  This has been his shtick since he joined the show—his daughter will never date, cleaning is for women, Joey and Gino should bang everything that moves, etc.  Oh, I am laughing!

Joe does seem to have shrunk!  I will always remember that time when he was walking around to get into his suv and he was shorter than the hood of the car!  It was an escalade I think, but still!  

She really is homely, she has Melissa's old face.  Did you hear when she was pouring out the cupcake batter and saying something to her mom, she did the Teresa and Melissa famous high-pitched screech???  🤮

16 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

It should also be stated that Gia is under 21 and has handled more than her fair share in her young life. I’m sickened that another “smart girl” piled on her. Fuck off Jackie. That was an accusation and she knew it.

Everything that has happened to Gia has been by or because of her PARENTS!  She had both parents in jail - because they are lying, cheating, grifting, embezzling, falsifying-document, stealing pigs.  She also is on a reality show - because of her parents.  The struggle of watching her mother fight with her uncle - on TV no less - because of her parents. 

I have no sympathy for this family.  Gia is in college and got the best schooling because her parents stole money.  Think about all of the advantages Gia got from their crimes.  

And she is over 18, so not a child.

16 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Who supposedly wrote that?  It can’t be Joe or Melissa.

No way Teresa, Joe or Melissa wrote it.  They don't know those words.  I noticed they put "to" instead of "too" I assume to make it look legit.

4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I was disgusted with Staub when she went after Ashlee, and what Ashlee did was far more questionable than Gia. I didn't even like Ashlee at the time, but any criminal accusation against someone who isn't out of college could have life-altering consequences. 

I hate Staub but what Ashlee did was really bad and she should have life-altering consequences for physically assaulting someone.  I know assault is played for laughs on these shows but I think any physical violence is very serious.  

I like Marge but she is looking older with the latest plastic surgery.  And I hope we don't have to see a lot of Marge Senior this season.  She is pathetic.

• Love 11

Teresa might be a terrible person but what Jackie did was reprehensible.  Jackie is not stupid and she knows full well how an implication of drug use could impact Gia's future. It doesn't matter that she later put out a statement that it was just an analogy.  The damage has been done and now people are going to go out of their way to find pictures of Gia at a party where drug and alcohol use is on full display.  Gia is a college student and she should not have to curtail her college experience for fear of someone snapping a picture.  It won't matter if she is actually doing something illegal.  

Yes, Gia is on a reality show and her family has profited from the show but Gia had to deal in real time the effects of her parents going to prison.  I wouldn't wish that on anybody.  From the looks of it, she seems too have come out of a horrible situation with a decent head on her shoulders.  She shouldn't be ruined for a stupid storyline.  Not that this excuses Teresa's behavior.  But it should be kept between the cast members who actually signed up for the show.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Joe does seem to have shrunk!  I will always remember that time when he was walking around to get into his suv and he was shorter than the hood of the car!  It was an escalade I think, but still!  

Too funny!  He does this shit to himself.  He should either walk past Mini Coopers only, or cross the street if there’s an Escalade and a camera on at the same time.  

20 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She really is homely, she has Melissa's old face.  Did you hear when she was pouring out the cupcake batter and saying something to her mom, she did the Teresa and Melissa famous high-pitched screech???  🤮

My husband was watching an old episode with me and he remarked that Melissa’s daughter didn’t seem to inherit her mother’s plastic surgery.  (Nothing wrong with the way the girl looks, and was more of a comment on the head transplant Melissa seems to have gotten after season 3).  Also, it’s on Melissa that the inevitable comparison is going to be made if she keeps promoting her daughter as a sex symbol, the way she has the past few seasons.  (Caroline Manzo never insisted that Lauren was rail-thin, thus no one came out of the woodwork to point out that she was not).  Regarding the cackle, I was too busy looking at Melissa’s ass in see-through sweatpants (Klassy!) and Joe in the bedroom of their 15,000 9,000 square foot home, pretending to hear the girls laughing at boys from the other side of the house to hear Antonia screech, but I will just say Antonia’s mom is not doing her any favors playing this character on TV.  I think it is somewhat more genuine coming from Teresa.  Both women are in their forties, though, and both may wish do disabuse themselves of that inhuman-sounding yelp that, I guess, they think makes them seem feminine, delicate, and attention-worthy 😆.  

Ok, if I am a betting man, Evan was cheating.  I’m not saying I have proof, but it seems highly likely from a few factors:  Jackie’s desperation to keep it off the show, the fact that Jackie does not seem like an easy woman to stay faithful to, and Evan’s major weight loss.  I’ve heard it a million times that the guy who becomes a gym rat out of nowhere likely has a reason:

7201E272-AA9E-4A49-980D-065347E973AC.jpeg.738bf47f7158b816129edf9154749944.jpeg

93036EB4-D79C-497C-8772-F40233AA89EB.thumb.jpeg.fc505ca03f71d920e7cac821b9828593.jpeg

He’s starting to look David Beador skinny.  

Now, check out my theory:  Dolores’s first storyline when coming on the show was that Frank was giving her a few gyms to operate (presumably to make up for the child support that was going to end soon).  Teresa said Evan was fucking around at the gym. Jackie’s assertion is that they all live in the same small town, ergo Evan’s gym is likely in the RHNJ’s collective (imaginary) town.  Dolores is unhappy with David, and is getting all this cosmetic surgery.  

Is it possible that Dolores is Evan’s side piece????  I would watch the hell out of a show where Dolores replaced Jackie as the Goldshneider matriarch and started issuing old school decrees like, “because I said so!” In Jackie’s self-described “liberal” home, leaving Jackie to quiver in the basement of one of her many (though she won’t say how many, because that’s déclassé) properties, nibbling on an almond, while she types up one of her navel gazing columns about whether this is the product of having a spoiled husband.  

(I kid, I kid.  I don’t like to see marriages break up.  On the other hand, if it had to happen, I’d like to see this play out on my screen.)

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

From the first second Teresa started with the "I hear he does stuff at the gym," comments followed by her walking around the party repeating it to everyone, I said to myself that she knew exactly what she was doing. Thanks to Joe Gorga for reminding us that even though Tre is dumb, she has a long ass memory and can hold a fucking grudge over the most innocuous shit until the end of time. 

I agree. Nothing else Jackie could say would have gotten through to Teresa. Unfortunately, the statement about Gia worked way too well and made Teresa blow a gasket casket....so the point was lost, but as Tre herself said this episode, "where's there's smoke there's fire." Teresa earned that smack down.  

Fixed that for you - with Teresa, she blows caskets, based on the previews!  🤣🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Not all lawyers are litigators -some are transactional, and do contracts and such and never see the inside of a court room

Yeah, Jackie was a real estate attorney.

5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

It's hard as hell because people are assholes but you would surprised how cool you can remain when you know your check is on the line lol. Jackie did transactional, so she didn't have to worry about this. She was pushing paperwork around. She also doesn't do it anymore, which more power to her. It's not for the faint of heart lol. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Just my opinion, but Gia is an adult who choses to be on the show.  She's now in Briana or Ryan (RHOC) territory, otherwise known as, fair game.  Plus, it was an analogy not an accusation.  Tre is an absolute dolt who can't see the hypocrisy of purposely spreading a malicious rumor about someone's husband when she spent years getting upset when anyone questioned her own. 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She really is homely, she has Melissa's old face. 

I don't think she's homely, but she DEFINITELY has Melissa's (I didn't have a nose job) old face. None of these kids will look like their parents anymore with all the plastic surgery and veneers going around.

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't think she's homely, but she DEFINITELY has Melissa's (I didn't have a nose job) old face. None of these kids will look like their parents anymore with all the plastic surgery and veneers going around.

Count down to nose job birthday gift in 5...4...3...

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 2/18/2021 at 2:36 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

7201E272-AA9E-4A49-980D-065347E973AC.jpeg.738bf47f7158b816129edf9154749944.jpeg

93036EB4-D79C-497C-8772-F40233AA89EB.thumb.jpeg.fc505ca03f71d920e7cac821b9828593.jpeg

Is it possible that Dolores is Evan’s side piece????  I would watch the hell out of a show where Dolores replaced Jackie as the Goldshneider matriarch and started issuing old school decrees like, “because I said so!” In Jackie’s self-described “liberal” home, leaving Jackie to quiver in the basement of one of her many (though she won’t say how many, because that’s déclassé) properties, nibbling on an almond, while she types up one of her navel gazing columns about whether this is the product of having a spoiled husband.  

😂 Thanks for that. I totally spit my wine out when I got to the bolded.  Please let it be just so! You have convinced me thoroughly and I will now look for evidence supporting this theory. 😂 Confirmation bias here I come. 

I especially love this theory for two reasons. For one, Dolores is gorgeous and her boyfriend looks like a corpse and seems quite dull. Evan is very handsome and they would both be upgrading.

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
Coherence
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, DanielleBowden said:

I haven't watched the full epi yet.  Mr Bowden has a very low tolerance for the NJ ladies.  Jackie was being extra with her syrupy speech (all while holding her blue Target gift bag) and all the making out. Teresa was watching it though with full-on jealousy.  I thought she was going to burst and bleed green.

Hmmm this behavior could also corroborate Teresa’s albeit clunky rumor that Evan does stuff at the gym. In my experience, when folks are full on with the PDA, there is usually trouble in paradise.  I also believe Teresa may have the hots for Evan. Full disclosure, I have no idea why I believe this. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I was surprised by the “Tre’s bad behavior“ montage; I feel like she usually gets the “sweetheart” edit despite herself.  Could Bravo finally be over her?  

she looks like a Muppet, and not one of the cute ones.  

I think she’s trying to keep her spot by stirring shit up, not by being interesting, ala Bethenny.  Nothing annoys me more!!!

Jackie knew what was Jackie was talking about, but you don’t come for kids!  And now Gia, who is attending real college instead of finding a baller husband, or peddling edible undies or on her fourth probation stint, has something to live down.  Unfair

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

here's my take:  I'm an Italian-American momma bear (and I live in an Italian neighborhood of Chicago, still besties with my kindergarten friends so I can related a bit). who watched last night with my 21yo Cub who was home from college for a couple days.  RE:  when Jackie said what she said - and then Teresa's reaction.  Me and the Cub decided that 1) Jackie made it up as an analogy, and 2)  It probably is true and she hit a nerve.  Teresa's reaction was weird, it was a deflective reaction, not addressing the problem itself.  As soon as Tre was starting to walk out of the house my astute girl said "Gia totally does Coke"  and I'm like "yeah, right? I think so too"  YMMV, in fact, I know it will.  🙂

I think Teresa's reaction was due to the fact that she's too utterly fucking stupid to understand the concept of an analogy and that's why she blew up. Also, Gia seemed totally over her mother when she called to spew nonsense.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

Well I just finished watching the episode and here are my reactions.

1)  What did Margaret do to her face???  

2)  Margaret running around the house yelling "what happened what happened what happened" cracked me up.  The franticness and panic was fucking brilliant.

3)  And Jackie and Teresa, here I go.  First let me say that I don't believe for one minute that Evan cheated.  This did not hit the local gossip mill.  If it did, I think few would actually believe it.  They were perfectly respected in the area, and were so even before the show and I know that doesn't mean much but...I don't know. It doesn't stick in any way shape or form and it's just a really bizarre statement overall.  So while Jackie made the comment "it's a small town where people love to talk" she is absolutely right, but that was just never going to gain traction.  Furthermore, Teresa lives 45 minutes away from this area, with no traffic.  Going to Montville is like going to an entirely different state  - you're on 3 different highways at least, you're passing through Paterson or having to go up and around it, for being 30 miles it's a really annoying 30 miles.  And vice versa.  So nobody in Teresa's world is seeing Evan at the gym, and nobody at Evan's gym is connected to Teresa's world. It's just not happening.  Plus, they do not socialize.  Their worlds, aside from filming, or time off camera at Melissa or Margaret's homes, do not intersect.  And they really did not intersect during the pandemic.  So I believe this was 100% producer driven.  Why? The timeline and the fact that the producers never go into a show without a "plan" in place and general storyline arc.  So let's look at the timeline.

RHONJ I believe had just started filming when the pandemic hit and the plug got pulled and probably killed any storylines and natural drama they had mapped out.  They resumed filming in July.  Evan's birthday is, according to google, August 8.  The party, by way of instagram, appears to have been on August 7.  In the meantime, NJ gyms were shut down until September.   So considering the worlds don't intersect, 4/5 months had passed since anybody in the state of NJ had set foot in a gym, not to mention the gyms wouldn't open up until September anyway, who was seeing Evan "doing stuff" at the gym?  And if it was earlier in time, are we supposed to really believe that Teresa held onto that little nugget to gossip about at the birthday party when they'd already been filming a month?  Come on.  

My guess is that filming started in July.  I also guess there wasn't much going on.  In all honesty, it was probably kumbayah because people had been locked down for so long.  The producers needed some drama.  Who is their "will do anything and take all the hits girl?  Teresa Giudice.  She can't say who told her because the entire thing was manipulated by Bravo.  

I also believe it's Jackie's turn for the Bravo hot seat.  It's her 3rd season.  She hasn't gotten the Bravo treatment yet - and to be honest, I think she probably thought she would evade it - but Andy and the producers decided it was her turn.  And just like that - they got their drama.  

The difference between Teresa and Jackie is that Teresa knows her role in her franchise.  And yes, it is her franchise, whether anybody wants to admit that.  She went to JAIL and rather than revamp the show, they STOPPED it and picked back up when she came back.  But that also means she's Andy's puppet.  JAckie doesn't realize that she's still new kid on the block and Bravo is really just now starting their games with her.  

I felt bad for Jackie.  She was clearly deeply hurt by what had happened.  And Teresa's hypocrisy was once again on display for the world to see.  Anybody remember Jackie's first season when Teresa's defense was that by Jackie bringing up her husband, she was hurting her 4 daughters?  What did Teresa thinking spreading rumors about Evan Goldschneider was going to do?   Hurt Jackie's 4 children.  Teresa has said she doesn't like the claims about Juicy cheated on her, but then she goes and claims somebody else is being cheated on with nothing to back it up.  There are things about Teresa I like.  But her hypocrisy absolutely infuriates me.  And honestly I don't blame Jackie for asking the question - when is enough enough?  The problem is, that's not Jackie's decision.  It is Bravo's decision, and if they haven't gotten rid of Teresa after she flipped a table, chased Danielle Staub through a country club, started a fight in the DR while filming for the show, went to prison, encouraged somebody to assault another person, then this isn't going to do it.  It just won't, no matter what moral high ground is justified.  

And finally, is anybody amused by the fact that Jackie's older set of twins looks just like her and the younger ones look just like Evan?  Just me?  Okay.  They each got their own set of mini-mes.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Jackie made it up as an analogy

15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I really felt that what Jackie alluded to, or set up as an analogy, was completely wrong

15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Jackie and everyone knows/knew that Jackie was using an analogy

11 hours ago, MV713 said:

Not defending Jackie's analogy

I’m surprised at how this word “analogy” got so deeply enmeshed into the conversation.  I tried to quote everyone who posted that it was an analogy, and there were too many quotes to quote, so I just figured I would put it out there for posterity what was said, because I only go off of what I see and hear on the episode, and I want to be clear on what Jackie said come reunion time.  She never mentioned that she was making an analogy.  She didn’t allude to it either IMO.  MMV; I’m just trying to get the words into the record, because they matter to me:

[show returns from commercial, where beginning of coke conversation is replayed.  Nothing was said or alluded to about coke prior]

Teresa:  I did not spread a rumor; I heard a rumor

Jackie:  Ok, well you know what, I heard that Gia snorts coke in the bathroom at parties, ok, I heard it, I don’t know where I heard it from, I mean I heard it from somebody—

Teresa: You’re a f[bleep]ing bitch

Jackie:  I mean, but it’s the same thing, so how is that not the same thing—

Teresa:  You’re a [bleep].  Now you’re a [bleep]

Jackie:  How is it not the same thing!

Teresa: [inaudible] [bleep] you—go f[bleep] yourself

Jackie:  [inaudible] how is it not the same?

Teresa:  F[bleep] you

Jackie:  Same. Thing!

Teresa:  you should never go after the kids—

Jackie:  you want to throw something at me, throw it

Teresa:  you’re a [bleeping] [bleep]

Jackie:  I’m living the life that you want to live.  I.  Win.  

Teresa:  No you don’t.  That’s why your husband’s cheating on you.  That’s why you’re crying, because you [bleep]ing know it.  

[At a point toward the very end of the exchange, Margaret repeatedly asks what happened, Teresa curses some more, says Jackie brought up her daughter, Teresa leaves]

Jackie:  I said it’s the same thing as me saying that I heard that Gia snorts coke in the bathroom

[Nothing else is said by Jackie.  Teresa uses the c-word some more outside and the show ends]

At no time did Teresa say that it was untrue that Evan was cheating.  She just said she heard it, and if Jackie and Evan don’t believe it’s true, they shouldn’t care, and she said it because married men have been propositioning her.  At the end, as I quoted—and it took me a hell of a long time to get those quotes accurate—Teresa reiterates that she thinks the cheating is true.  So, for Jackie to be hollering over and over “it’s the same thing,” she is not saying “you’re admitting it’s not true, so it’s the same thing as me saying Gia does coke in the bathroom.  It’s an untrue rumor.”  She never says, “I am making an analogy that hearsay has no value, so take back your words.”  All Jackie did was double (and triple) down on the fact that she heard that Gia does coke, and since Teresa was steadfast in her belief that Evan was cheating on Jackie, Jackie’s insistence that “it’s the same thing” means that Jackie thinks it’s true that Gia does coke.  That’s how I read it anyway.  Any damage control she may have done after the fact is just spin and bullshit IMO.  

Teresa is saying that it’s true that Evan cheats, or at least that it’s not untrue, so Jackie saying that Gia’s doing coke is “the same thing” means, by virtue of logic, that it was her position at the time that Gia is using cocaine.  Jackie has reminded us in this same exact conversation that she is smart and she is a lawyer, so I hold her responsible for the words she said a few breaths later, not words that she may wish she had said a few breaths later.  That’s not how any of this works to me.  

I understand that we all have our opinions and that is fine—at least one poster that I quoted said that it was her opinion that Jackie was using an analogy, and I accept that, even if I don’t agree with it.  But Jackie did not say, directly or indirectly, that it was an analogy, so I’m not quite sure that I would give her the benefit of the doubt on this one (or really anything, going forward).  

I am quite confident that Jackie is going to try like the dickens to spin this, and the word “analogy” is going to slowly enter her vernacular as the story gets told and re-told, and I think it’s important not to let the actual words that were said slip away.  Jackie took a shot and she missed.  She needs to take an honest inventory about what she said and apologize if that’s not what she meant, but this doesn’t get spun away into a hypothetical, because that was not how it was intended IMO.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Eww I just cannot stand Jackie! Yuck! I can understand why Evan is cheating on her. Spare me the four BEAUTIFUL a children. You paraded them on a reality show Jackass. Also nobody cares that she’s  a lawyer. IMO when these women do a reality show it dilutes their other accomplishments  and shows they need the attention.  She didn’t “win” shit. Now people think Evan is putting it elsewhere.
I’ve never cared for Melissa. She s so anti Teresa but her sister in law is the reason she has her career. 
Delores and Frank have the best banter of the couples. 
Love Jennifer, I can’t help it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10