Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: C U Next Tuesday?

• Start Topic

I don't feel the least bit bad for Gia. If she doesn't want all the hate from social media, she should have tighter controls on her accounts but she doesn't want that, of course, because she wants the followers. She (or her mother) has always tried to leverage her fame she got from the show whether it was an acting career, modeling, girl group, trying to get special dispensation for her loser father. Now when it is inconvenient, she's the "child."  She's an adult. She has control over it to some degree.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I don't feel the least bit bad for Gia. If she doesn't want all the hate from social media, she should have tighter controls on her accounts but she doesn't want that, of course, because she wants the followers. She (or her mother) has always tried to leverage her fame she got from the show whether it was an acting career, modeling, girl group, trying to get special dispensation for her loser father. Now when it is inconvenient, she's the "child."  She's an adult. She has control over it to some degree.

She has control over Jackie??   Like Teresa had control over Joe?  Ha!  OK.   Good lord.

• Love 6

I think Jackie knew she could use plausible deniability in her whole "analogy" argument, but she's not a stupid person.  She's an attorney! 

So is Phaedra from RHOA, and that turned out well for her...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

Jackie lost me with her "I win!" and go-to smirk. She probably practiced in front of a mirror, knowing exactly how Teresa would react. And anyway a war of words with Teresa is never a fair fight lol.

I think, as some mentioned earlier, a big reason for the party and PDA was a way Jackie thought she could stick it to Teresa. I think both of them are pretty loathsome, really.  (But I still don't think Jackie did anything wrong wrt Gia.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

So.....does anyone want to talk about anything not Tre /Jackie???  Because I am freaked that this place is going to get like RHOP and I do not like.  

I love that Jennifer has her dad in her home.  IDK if it’s COVID driven or not but I am jelly.  I miss my mama so much.  I am so sad for Tre that her daddy passed.  I am having a real tough time myself these days coming to the reality of my parents age.

Dolores looks fire!!!!!!  

I always enjoyed the scenes with Teresa’s dad and her girls. 
I appreciated Jennifer having her dad with her as well. I like the vibe of Jennifer’s family. 

• Love 11

Ok so let me just say this.  And I’m glad we’re anonymous here!  I’m basically an old lady now but in my younger days I was all three: I was the cheated-on wife, I was the cheating wife, and I have even been the other woman. (Which of course I really regret to this day and happily she never found out and they raised a wonderful family together).  So I feel I know a lot about cheating and one thing I know, no one goes to the gym in their own town, especially when they have a degree of fame, and cheats.  Especially these days when everyone has a video camera in their pocket, and social media to spread the gossip to thousands within seconds. I’m not saying Evan never cheated, I don’t know him so how would I know.  But I’m saying it would be extremely unlikely that he would do it in his own gym in his own small town, where people know who he is and the same people who know him know his wife. And assuredly it would have gotten back to Jackie sooner and from friends who go to the same gym, not from a castmate at a party.  Not buying it 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

What did Jackie do to her face? She looks even uglier and more plastic this year.

49 minutes ago, Never Again said:

Ok so let me just say this.  And I’m glad we’re anonymous here!  I’m basically an old lady now but in my younger days I was all three: I was the cheated-on wife, I was the cheating wife, and I have even been the other woman. (Which of course I really regret to this day and happily she never found out and they raised a wonderful family together).  So I feel I know a lot about cheating and one thing I know, no one goes to the gym in their own town, especially when they have a degree of fame, and cheats.  Especially these days when everyone has a video camera in their pocket, and social media to spread the gossip to thousands within seconds. I’m not saying Evan never cheated, I don’t know him so how would I know.  But I’m saying it would be extremely unlikely that he would do it in his own gym in his own small town, where people know who he is and the same people who know him know his wife. And assuredly it would have gotten back to Jackie sooner and from friends who go to the same gym, not from a castmate at a party.  Not buying it 

He probably met someone at the gym and had the affair elsewhere.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

Jackie lost me with her "I win!" and go-to smirk. She probably practiced in front of a mirror, knowing exactly how Teresa would react. And anyway a war of words with Teresa is never a fair fight lol.

That was so gross to watch. The funny thing is she didn’t win. She wants the fame Teresa has. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

So.....does anyone want to talk about anything not Tre /Jackie???  Because I am freaked that this place is going to get like RHOP and I do not like.  

I love that Jennifer has her dad in her home.  IDK if it’s COVID driven or not but I am jelly.  I miss my mama so much.  I am so sad for Tre that her daddy passed.  I am having a real tough time myself these days coming to the reality of my parents age.

Dolores looks fire!!!!!!  

How about Delores expecting commitment from a man that she won't even be honest with about having surgery?

I won't judge her decision to have the surgery; It's her body, her money, her risk. I do have a problem with the deception. It sounds like she had discussed it with him beforehand, and he was against it because it was unnecessary, and he didn't think it was worth the risks involved with having surgery. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:
1 hour ago, Never Again said:

Read more  

He probably met someone at the gym and had the affair elsewhere.

Yes, I agree that would be the case if it’s true.  But I don’t see how then it would be heard by Teresa.  She doesn’t live there and wouldn’t go to that gym.  Marge lives there and never heard a word.  Jackie’s Tenafly girls never mentioned it.  How would Teresa hear it?  It’s possible but so unlikely that Teresa would hear about something that happened in the gym there from other friends without Marge having heard it as well.  It just smacks of something Teresa is doing out of vengeance.  Although I confess Jackie’s reaction seemed very over the top for someone who puts no stock in the rumor, unless it’s really out of concern for her children, which is believable to me 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Never Again said:

Yes, I agree that would be the case if it’s true.  But I don’t see how then it would be heard by Teresa.  She doesn’t live there and wouldn’t go to that gym.  Marge lives there and never heard a word.  Jackie’s Tenafly girls never mentioned it.  How would Teresa hear it?  It’s possible but so unlikely that Teresa would hear about something that happened in the gym there from other friends without Marge having heard it as well.  It just smacks of something Teresa is doing out of vengeance.  Although I confess Jackie’s reaction seemed very over the top for someone who puts no stock in the rumor, unless it’s really out of concern for her children, which is believable to me 

I don’t see Jackie having concern for her kids. As a mother, she seemed more interested in telling them about her eating disorder than discussing kid things. 
Tre might have heard from a producer about Evan. The “ he does stuff at the gym” I was worried she was going to say he was whacking off or something!  So I don’t see him doing affair things at the gym but I’m guessing he flirts and met someone there. A producer probably found out and told Tre.

9 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

How about Delores expecting commitment from a man that she won't even be honest with about having surgery?

I won't judge her decision to have the surgery; It's her body, her money, her risk. I do have a problem with the deception. It sounds like she had discussed it with him beforehand, and he was against it because it was unnecessary, and he didn't think it was worth the risks involved with having surgery. 

I don’t get what Delores sees in the guy. He seems kind of mean. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t get what Delores sees in the guy. He seems kind of mean. 

I don’t get it either. He’s sort of annoying. He doesn’t seem her type either. She seems very traditional and into the manly man type. I guess some people just like being in a relationship? Or maybe she gets easily impressed by advanced degrees? Frank has a law degree. This guy has a medical degree. Some people get blinded by advanced degrees and overlook really shitty behavior.

• Love 5

How is Theresa able to maintain that massive home, four daughters and that $$$ lifestyle?

I know she gets a big check from Rhwnj but everything has to cost lots and now she also has a daughter in college thinking of law school!

Her father passed away was he loaded?

• Love 4
On 2/18/2021 at 11:39 PM, politichick said:

I think Teresa's reaction was due to the fact that she's too utterly fucking stupid to understand the concept of an analogy and that's why she blew up. Also, Gia seemed totally over her mother when she called to spew nonsense.

Gia has been over her mother for years.  She knows her mother has the IQ of a toddler, and she has been put in the unfair position of parenting her siblings since her criminal parents “went away”.   I’m happy she has chosen to attend college out of state. Maybe Tre will become a little more self-reliant. 

On 2/19/2021 at 2:49 PM, kassa said:

I was stunned by how angry this aspect of the episode made me, perhaps because Atlanta seemed to navigate it so well. I assumed in Atlanta that they were under strict isolation precautions and testing regimens for filming. They always arrived wearing masks or shields, and things were pretty much kept to core cast and their families.  Their behavior and activities were curtailed and everything made more intimate.

But all of a sudden in Jersey, it's no holds barred parties with dozens of unmasked randos? Servers circulating with hors d'oeuvres? Somebody at the party said that "it's okay, we've been tested" as if one test within 24 hours would mean ANYTHING if you're going to run around hugging all these people who are clearly not sticking to their own household/pods.  ("Can't have a birthday party because of the pandemic, so we'll just have sleepovers and take her friends to the beach house!")

I didn't mind what Dolores' boyfriend said about the surgery - this was obviously not the first time they had discussed his issues with it -- it seemed like he was just bringing it up so they could have a topic for the camera.  If she purposely withheld the fact that she was going to have major elective surgery from her significant other, that's a serious relationship red flag. He's a doctor, he understands the risk, likely had advised against it, and she went and did as she pleased. And that's her right. But hiding it until it was over was not good. 

As for Jackie and Evan, you don't necessarily need to believe a rumor to have it have marital repercussions, especially if the repercussions are along the line of recriminations about the effects of the show on their lives. 

I did love learning on WWHL that part of Margaret's frenzy at the Jackie/Teresa summit was that the producers blocked her from returning to the room. So she really DIDN'T nnow what was going on, and not because she didn't want to. 

I agree about David. Why anyone was even allowed to have cosmetic surgery during a pandemic baffles the mind. My cousin delivered twins via C-section in April, and we were met outside the ER with a nurse in full PPE, wielding a thermometer.  She was allowed one designated visitor her entire stay. My cousin’s boyfriend went to the ER for kidney stone type symptoms, and was told - don’t you know there’s a pandemic going on?   But Dolores can get a second butt implant?

16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Dolores looks fire!!!!!!  

I adore Jennifer’s father!  Grandpa Gorga used to scare the shit out of me, but this little grandpa seems so gentle and sweet.  I’m also glad Bill is getting a more positive edit. I felt bad with how mocked he was last season.  Jennifer may make me like her a little with these two - and sweet Gabby. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Her father passed away was he loaded?

He did seem drunk a lot, didn't he, lol!

No, he was not loaded but we are talking about Teresa, she is a bit of a spender...if this show ended tomorrow she would have to make a few changes in her life style. Is she building another house of cards?  Time will tell.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Never Again said:

And Tre acts as if the gym has hook up bedrooms, or is actually a “massage parlor”. So odd. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

And Tre acts as if the gym has hook up bedrooms, or is actually a “massage parlor”. So odd. 

I keep hearing Amy Philips doing a spot on imitation of Tre saying "Evan does stuff at the gym." 

I do not think Tre realizes what she is saying, "he does stuff at the gym" sounds like a 12 year old spreading a rumor, did she realize that very few people were actually weighing in on that?  I wanted someone to ask for reciepts and was hopeful that Tre would lose her shit and throw a glass, you know make every event about her.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

When Jackie brought up the whole Gia/coke thing, I really thought she was just spilling some really hot tea...how bad is that?!  I really did though, because it wouldn't really be all that big of a stretch if Gia had done that.  To me, anyway.  I think Jackie knew she could use plausible deniability in her whole "analogy" argument, but she's not a stupid person.  She's an attorney!  I'm giving Jackie the side-eye on this one.  

I didn't feel like that at all. Jackie was hurt about 1.) the allegations about her husband cheating (because you know her mind went into overdrive trying to determine if it was true - even if the claims/hearsay was completely baseless), and 2.) Teresa's pulling that shit at a party that Jackie was throwing for said "cheating" husband. Teresa is disgusting for rolling around a party celebrating a man and then spreading rumors AT HIS PARTY of some of the worst behaviors out there for a partner. And it wasn't like someone asked Teresa, "Hey, do you think he cheats?" Who just starts yakking about the birthday boy sticking his dick in someone else completely unprompted? Obviously, Teresa. 

The reason why it didn't feel like anything close to tea for me was that no one except Teresa at the time (sans the camera operators and, later, the world) heard it. Teresa was rolling around a fucking birthday party like a scorned lover or something, telling ANYONE who'd listen. But Marge didn't hear what Jackie said, nor did anyone else in the house. She was making a point by making an analogy and stupidly pulling in the wrong person (Gia) to do so. Like people have mentioned before, Jackie was pretty much a dumbass being "a lawyer" because she should understand the legal implications of slander. However, I get the place of hurt that Jackie was coming from and it was apparent to me that "Gia" just popped in her head and she went with it like an idiot.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Delores did tell Dr. David about the surgery, but he was mad because she waited until the night before surgery to tell him. I don't blame him for being upset by that, but I don't like the way he handled it--getting up, walking away, saying something like, "We're done here." He rubs me the wrong way & I like Delores; she can do much better.

I cracked up when she was trying to get Frankie to come over for dinner but he declined in favor of GMAT studies--she said something along the lines of, "Don't study so much. All this studying is going to stress you out!" He gently, softly responded, "Don't say that." He seems like a good kid. I could watch a show with just Delores, Frank & Frankie. They're a cute family...

• Like 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, AryasMum said:

agree about David. Why anyone was even allowed to have cosmetic surgery during a pandemic baffles the mind. My cousin delivered twins via C-section in April, and we were met outside the ER with a nurse in full PPE, wielding a thermometer.  She was allowed one designated visitor her entire stay

My late sister in law was in the hospital- stage 4 gallbladder cancer and her two children couldn’t be with her at the same time (my brother, their dad, died less than a year before her - they were 59 & 60).

A few weeks before that, their son, my wonderful nephew and his wife had their 2nd child via C-section. My nephew could not go into the hospital and it was 5 days before he got to hold his new daughter.

But people are able to get cosmetic surgery. That’s really disturbing. I know of two people who had to put their knee replacements on hold for months, but they really, really needed that “non-elective” surgery very badly.

• Love 6

On 2/19/2021 at 12:30 AM, LibertarianSlut said:

I’m surprised at how this word “analogy” got so deeply enmeshed into the conversation.  I tried to quote everyone who posted that it was an analogy, and there were too many quotes to quote, so I just figured I would put it out there for posterity what was said, because I only go off of what I see and hear on the episode, and I want to be clear on what Jackie said come reunion time.  She never mentioned that she was making an analogy.  She didn’t allude to it either IMO.  MMV; I’m just trying to get the words into the record, because they matter to me:

[show returns from commercial, where beginning of coke conversation is replayed.  Nothing was said or alluded to about coke prior]

Teresa:  I did not spread a rumor; I heard a rumor

Jackie:  Ok, well you know what, I heard that Gia snorts coke in the bathroom at parties, ok, I heard it, I don’t know where I heard it from, I mean I heard it from somebody—

Teresa: You’re a f[bleep]ing bitch

Jackie:  I mean, but it’s the same thing, so how is that not the same thing—

Teresa:  You’re a [bleep].  Now you’re a [bleep]

Jackie:  How is it not the same thing!

Teresa: [inaudible] [bleep] you—go f[bleep] yourself

Jackie:  [inaudible] how is it not the same?

Teresa:  F[bleep] you

Jackie:  Same. Thing!

Teresa:  you should never go after the kids—

Jackie:  you want to throw something at me, throw it

Teresa:  you’re a [bleeping] [bleep]

Jackie:  I’m living the life that you want to live.  I.  Win.  

Teresa:  No you don’t.  That’s why your husband’s cheating on you.  That’s why you’re crying, because you [bleep]ing know it.  

[At a point toward the very end of the exchange, Margaret repeatedly asks what happened, Teresa curses some more, says Jackie brought up her daughter, Teresa leaves]

Jackie:  I said it’s the same thing as me saying that I heard that Gia snorts coke in the bathroom

[Nothing else is said by Jackie.  Teresa uses the c-word some more outside and the show ends]

At no time did Teresa say that it was untrue that Evan was cheating.  She just said she heard it, and if Jackie and Evan don’t believe it’s true, they shouldn’t care, and she said it because married men have been propositioning her.  At the end, as I quoted—and it took me a hell of a long time to get those quotes accurate—Teresa reiterates that she thinks the cheating is true.  So, for Jackie to be hollering over and over “it’s the same thing,” she is not saying “you’re admitting it’s not true, so it’s the same thing as me saying Gia does coke in the bathroom.  It’s an untrue rumor.”  She never says, “I am making an analogy that hearsay has no value, so take back your words.”  All Jackie did was double (and triple) down on the fact that she heard that Gia does coke, and since Teresa was steadfast in her belief that Evan was cheating on Jackie, Jackie’s insistence that “it’s the same thing” means that Jackie thinks it’s true that Gia does coke.  That’s how I read it anyway.  Any damage control she may have done after the fact is just spin and bullshit IMO.  

Teresa is saying that it’s true that Evan cheats, or at least that it’s not untrue, so Jackie saying that Gia’s doing coke is “the same thing” means, by virtue of logic, that it was her position at the time that Gia is using cocaine.  Jackie has reminded us in this same exact conversation that she is smart and she is a lawyer, so I hold her responsible for the words she said a few breaths later, not words that she may wish she had said a few breaths later.  That’s not how any of this works to me.  

I understand that we all have our opinions and that is fine—at least one poster that I quoted said that it was her opinion that Jackie was using an analogy, and I accept that, even if I don’t agree with it.  But Jackie did not say, directly or indirectly, that it was an analogy, so I’m not quite sure that I would give her the benefit of the doubt on this one (or really anything, going forward).  

I am quite confident that Jackie is going to try like the dickens to spin this, and the word “analogy” is going to slowly enter her vernacular as the story gets told and re-told, and I think it’s important not to let the actual words that were said slip away.  Jackie took a shot and she missed.  She needs to take an honest inventory about what she said and apologize if that’s not what she meant, but this doesn’t get spun away into a hypothetical, because that was not how it was intended IMO.  

LibertarianSlut, I love your posts & I love your name. Could you please watch all the shows I watch & comment on them? Thankyouplease!

Edited by IslandGirl
Spelling!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 2/20/2021 at 2:22 PM, Gigi43 said:

So apparently Jackie said on Twitter that it was just an analogy and then went into Teresa and Evan. Both under Jackie and Gia 's tweets there looks to be grown women telling Gia to grow up and some "so what her parents are criminals"--- which wtf does that have to do with anything? That makes it open season because of what her parents did when she was a small child? Her IG is private but I hear that's where the worst was. Joe Gorga has always seemed to like Gia more than his own kids I wonder if he'll jump in and have issues with Jackie now.

Gia has 746,000 followers...not exactly “private”. People will always say crap on Instagram....turn off comments if it’s so upsetting. For the record i follow her and didn’t see anything awful. 

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

My late sister in law was in the hospital- stage 4 gallbladder cancer and her two children couldn’t be with her at the same time (my brother, their dad, died less than a year before her - they were 59 & 60).

A few weeks before that, their son, my wonderful nephew and his wife had their 2nd child via C-section. My nephew could not go into the hospital and it was 5 days before he got to hold his new daughter.

But people are able to get cosmetic surgery. That’s really disturbing. I know of two people who had to put their knee replacements on hold for months, but they really, really needed that “non-elective” surgery very badly.

She prob had it done at a plastic surgery center instead of a hospital....

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Gia has been over her mother for years.  She knows her mother has the IQ of a toddler, and she has been put in the unfair position of parenting her siblings since her criminal parents “went away”.   I’m happy she has chosen to attend college out of state. Maybe Tre will become a little more self-reliant. 

I agree about David. Why anyone was even allowed to have cosmetic surgery during a pandemic baffles the mind. My cousin delivered twins via C-section in April, and we were met outside the ER with a nurse in full PPE, wielding a thermometer.  She was allowed one designated visitor her entire stay. My cousin’s boyfriend went to the ER for kidney stone type symptoms, and was told - don’t you know there’s a pandemic going on?   But Dolores can get a second butt implant?

I adore Jennifer’s father!  Grandpa Gorga used to scare the shit out of me, but this little grandpa seems so gentle and sweet.  I’m also glad Bill is getting a more positive edit. I felt bad with how mocked he was last season.  Jennifer may make me like her a little with these two - and sweet Gabby. 

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

40 minutes ago, Real Housewife LI said:

Gia has 746,000 followers...not exactly “private”. People will always say crap on Instagram....turn off comments if it’s so upsetting. For the record i follow her and didn’t see anything awful. 

I think most procedures were being done at surgery centers or plastic suregery centers.  

There was a story on the local news, I think it was either late summer or ealy fall, when things in NY/NJ were sort of "semi" back to normal, after doctors had started seeing patients in office and spas, salons and gyms had been re-opened.  

Basically, the news story said that plastic surgeons were busier than ever, and people were having all kinds of procedures done.  The reasons were multiple: 

• People were stuck at home, not visiting with others or going out, so they could recuperate privately without worry about seeing others, because all of our social lives pretty much came to a grinding halt. 
  • People who usually use disposable income for fabulous trips/vacations to Europe or elsewhere couldn't travel, so they decided to treat themselves to some personal enhancements with the money they would have used for travel.
  • People were participating in many Zoom calls and online video meetings, and could see themselves through the eye of a lens on a laptop/computer as others would see them.  They didn't like what they saw, so decided to "fix" it.

This all made perfect sense to me, as I've been considering some kind of procedure (not sure yet what I want/need - surgical or non-surgical).  I've been doing tons of online research, but just seem to get the nerve up to to make an appointment with a doctor for a consultation.

Now, not that Delores' butt implants were something that was going to be noticed while she's on a Zoom call (usually!), but I could see why she would decide to do the procedure while she was technically under a lockdown.

It was totally unfair that some serious non-emergency surgeries were forced to be delayed due to hospital lock-downs and that people couldn't visit loved ones and family members couldn't be there for new Moms having babies, but I thought it was very interesting about the plastic surgery uptick.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Real Housewife LI said:

You are right, a very different situation when it is outpatient. I did have wrist surgery that was outpatient at a surgery center in June 2020. However, in May of 2020 that wouldn’t have been an option. (Didn’t matter that I actually couldn’t use my hand nor my wrist -which generally complicates life yet alone any kind of employment - it was still considered “non-essential”).

I don’t know when Delores had her surgery, so that makes a difference. However, I do know that in Georgia, non essential surgery was cancelled because of lack of PPE until May of 2020. Thank goodness I was able to get that surgery in June since my right hand was useless.

I love Delores and I don’t know when this was filmed, but for me personally, I would have delayed actual real “non essential” surgery until I knew if there was enough PPE so that people with other “non essential” surgeries such as knee replacements, which are not considered “essential” in medical terms but are very essential to you actually being able to function and to actually have employment.

I find this incredibly tone deaf.

There are too many women in my social circle (I’m working on finding a better social circle) that are very healthy and don’t think wearing masks is important (a main reason why I have been stuck at home for almost a year). Even after a very reckless member of our group died because of COVID - she was 68 with congestive heart failure and COPD (and her late husband was a cardiologist) but was still annoyed we weren’t meeting in person and so wanted to meet in person that she brought her young, incredibly disruptive, grandchildren to a board meeting when Zoom was an option.

Even after she died (she was an amazing woman - the last few years not withstanding) the women in this group: 1) still refused to take the situation seriously, 2) continued on their track of “doesn’t affect me personally therefore it is not important” 3) insisted on meeting in person when other options were very accessible, 4) were still stunned that she died - she had been close to death several times before COVID came to our shores, and 5) the final straw, wow, I have a friend who has been there for me for almost 15 years, has been socially isolated for almost a year, has had a lot of physical challenges and personal trauma but I can’t be bothered to even consider how life has affected her.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

LibertarianSlut, I love your posts & I love your name.

Aww...shucks. I’m so flattered!

693E4F3B-20F7-4BDD-B794-DE8B5CF171FF.jpeg.ba885f5d539d5ca95b2ad696b9f2c91c.jpeg

2 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

Could you please watch all the shows I watch & comment on them? 

Would that I could, but if I spent any more time bullshitting online, I’d be headed for divorce 😍!

• LOL 8
13 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Aww...shucks. I’m so flattered!

693E4F3B-20F7-4BDD-B794-DE8B5CF171FF.jpeg.ba885f5d539d5ca95b2ad696b9f2c91c.jpeg

Would that I could, but if I spent any more time bullshitting online, I’d be headed for divorce 😍!

The fact that your hubby admits to watching some of this dreck - that’s a win.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 2/19/2021 at 3:30 AM, LibertarianSlut said:

I understand that we all have our opinions and that is fine—at least one poster that I quoted said that it was her opinion that Jackie was using an analogy, and I accept that, even if I don’t agree with it.  But Jackie did not say, directly or indirectly, that it was an analogy, so I’m not quite sure that I would give her the benefit of the doubt on this one (or really anything, going forward).

Context matters.  Everyone says it was an analogy because of the way it was presented and how it came up.  It's MORE notable than the technically (the best type of) correct lack of "OK, TERESA, HERE'S AN ANALOGY, WHAT IF".

Also, if Jackie or Teresa had noped out of the conversation prior to that whole thing and then Jackie had gone around to five to seven cast members and talked about Gia doing coke, and THEN dropped a "guess what, it was just an analogy, see what happens?", then sure, blast her out of a cannon into the Hudson, I'm on board.  But again, the context, she said so JUST to Teresa (I know, it's on a show, but this is all 8 months later now) and followed it up with why specifically she was doing so.  

Jackie's awful, sure, they're all awful.  It doesn't make Teresa somehow less awful, nor does it catapult Jackie up to Teresa's level of awful by bringing up a hypothetical rumor as a specific comparison during the discussion of Teresa's awfulness.

• Love 7
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2021 at 10:21 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

I don't feel the least bit bad for Gia. If she doesn't want all the hate from social media, she should have tighter controls on her accounts but she doesn't want that, of course, because she wants the followers.

The only reason I would feel bad for Gia is because, you know, her mother is a lowlife moron.

• Love 13
On 2/20/2021 at 11:21 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

OK, while another poster saying Gia's instagram was private was incorrect, I also don't agree with this.  I don't think that a young woman who has an instagram with a decent base should have to expect and accept harassment.  There is no crime in being vain on social media these days, and if it were, the punishment shouldn't be online abuse from internet trolls.  While I'm sure some of these trolls latched onto "did cocaine at party" (which to me is the same as "smoked a joint at a party, nbd), I'm sure these trolls would have found SOMETHING to harass her about, regardless of what Jackie said.  It's not Jackie's fault, it's not Theresa's fault, and it's not Gia's fault.  The fault lies ONLY with the people who choose to hurl abuse at other people from the anonymity of their computer screens, and that is where our scorn should be directed.

That said, I'm abandoning Team Jackie.  This is all her fault.  She had Theresa dead to rights, but she forgot what fucking show she is on.  This show isn't at all about what you ACTUALLY say or what you ACTALLY mean - it's about how I PERCEIVE IT.  That's all that matters.  So no matter what Jackie meant when she said that about Gia, Theresa's reaction was completely and utterly predictable and she is going to be a pit bull with "Jackie says my daughter is a cokewhore" business.  We will never get anyone to focus again on what Theresa actually did wrong. This whole season is going to be She Said/She Said-gate and I'm already over it.

When Theresa was saying there was no truth in the rumors, Jackie had nothing to be upset about, Jackie was dumb to bring Gia into it because that's just a distraction. What she should have said is, "Oh, so the only reason you got upset about all of Joe's and your cheating rumors was because they were true?!?"  

Edited by lasu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 2/19/2021 at 2:49 PM, lasu said:

Team Jackie, even though I don't really like her.  I hate that Theresa is too dumb to even know what "spreading rumors" means.  I think Jackie was dumb to bring Gia into, but only because it's going to distract from her point.  Gia is an adult who is likely getting a Bravo paycheck with her name on it, and her signature at the bottom of a Bravo contract.  She has almost a million instagram followers.  She's graduated from the kids' table and is now making adult choices to be on this show. That's her business, but you can't have all that AND be declared a child who is off limits.  And being accused of blowing lines at a party?  This isn't "criminal activity" that is going to haunt her, it's not something she has to "live down."  If I had to bet whether ANY of the kids on this show who are over 18 are hitting blow every now and again?  I'm betting on white, lol.  To me, this accusation has about as much heat as if Jackie had accused Gia of drinking beers underage at a party.  Just not a big deal.  Stupid to bring Gia into though, just because you are never going to redirect Theresa now.  Jackie's point, and war, have been lost.  

Is this the yelliest of all the franchises?  I feel like it is.

I agree.  Gia is an adult.  Gia wants the fame without anything negative.  But that's not how fame works.  

NEWSFLASH - you are on a national tv show that is designed to mock and ridicule women who like to think they are ADMIRED, but are really the butt of the joke.

This is not a paparazzi situation where she is being hunted down.  She signed up for THIS - she knows that the show is THIS!  Her mother went to JAIL to keep her fame and fortune!  And she is shocked that there is a downside???  Give me a break!

On 2/19/2021 at 9:13 PM, mothmonsterman said:

Teresa shouldn't have accused Evan, full stop. Gia should not have been dragged into it, full stop. No if and or buts about it. 

No one dragged Gia on the show.  She is an adult, and she literally signed up for this.  

On 2/20/2021 at 10:58 PM, SoCal4Us said:

I loved that moment!  I loved the smirk and the declaration.  I loved it all.

On 2/21/2021 at 8:41 AM, Never Again said:

I am curious about this gym-cheating.  Are people sneaking off to the bathrooms/showers?  I hear about people cheating at the gym - where is all of this cheating happening?  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12

Keywestclubkid,  i luv your comments.

You have been on point about  EVERYTHiNG  in This episode.

Teresa is a Stone -Cold -Liar.

Actually,  i would prefer  The Show be cancelled rather than allowing Teresa to continue making money from it.

She is such a slow-wit, a criminal, and a ... well, possesses too many actively negative traits and behaviors to list. Uugh.

• Love 13

Jackie saying she won while she sobs and begs Teresa to say she was lying is a joke. If it’s so untrue why does she care so much?. Why has she been crying all night? And why is it going to tear apart her family lol. There’s probably some truth to it if she’s this bothered. Evan apparently raging about the rumour too seems suspect. Her bringing Gia into it too is fucked up. Gia didn’t spread the rumour at all why did she have to be brought into it even as an analogy. 

Not a Teresa fan but Jackie has always bugged me. She’s an annoying bitch who tries too hard.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Jackie saying she won while she sobs and begs Teresa to say she was lying is a joke. If it’s so untrue why does she care so much?. Why has she been crying all night? And why is it going to tear apart her family lol. There’s probably some truth to it if she’s this bothered. Evan apparently raging about the rumour too seems suspect. Her bringing Gia into it too is fucked up. Gia didn’t spread the rumour at all why did she have to be brought into it even as an analogy. 

Not a Teresa fan but Jackie has always bugged me. She’s an annoying bitch who tries too hard.

Yes. I’m  guessing Evan is cheating. He lost weight and Jackie admitted she doesn’t like to do him any sexual favors.

• Love 5
On 2/19/2021 at 2:41 PM, retired watcher said:

I was too. But at the birthday party Marge said she's okay because she's been tested. Still, kissing, no distancing. I don't get it.

On 2/19/2021 at 2:49 PM, kassa said:

I was stunned by how angry this aspect of the episode made me, perhaps because Atlanta seemed to navigate it so well. I assumed in Atlanta that they were under strict isolation precautions and testing regimens for filming. They always arrived wearing masks or shields, and things were pretty much kept to core cast and their families.  Their behavior and activities were curtailed and everything made more intimate.

But all of a sudden in Jersey, it's no holds barred parties with dozens of unmasked randos? Servers circulating with hors d'oeuvres? Somebody at the party said that "it's okay, we've been tested" as if one test within 24 hours would mean ANYTHING if you're going to run around hugging all these people who are clearly not sticking to their own household/pods.  ("Can't have a birthday party because of the pandemic, so we'll just have sleepovers and take her friends to the beach house!")

Exactly!  Being tested means you didn't have COVID at the moment you were tested; you could have caught it on your way out of the testing site. 

On 2/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, lasu said:

Team Jackie, even though I don't really like her.  I hate that Theresa is too dumb to even know what "spreading rumors" means.  I think Jackie was dumb to bring Gia into, but only because it's going to distract from her point. 

It would have been better if Jackie had said, "I heard one of your daughters did coke..." rather than Gia specifically.  Although Teresa still probably would have flown off the handle.  Teresa was backed in a corner, trying to argue her way out of losing argument, and was just looking for any opening where she could go on the attack.

On 2/19/2021 at 6:58 PM, Legalbeagle421 said:

Gia posted on social media that she is now suffering “consequences” for Jackie’s analogy while Jackie’s marriage is “happy and intact”. I still don’t think Jackie should have brought Gia up but Gia and co are all annoying. I was watching the episode where Teresa took her prom dress shopping and Gia has quite a lot to say about everything and everyone herself, so I only have partial sympathies for any “consequences”. 

Actually she wrote that Jackie's marriage was "in tact" -- either she doesn't know how to spell correctly (it's one word, not two) or she's posting without reading what she wrote first.  Either way, although I think Gia is way smarter than Teresa (a pretty low hurdle), I've never gotten the impression that Gia is some mental giant either.  Actually, without knowing much about her, I'd guess that Gabrielle is the smartest of the bunch for trying to stay away from filming to a certain extent.

On 2/20/2021 at 11:28 AM, Onecattoo said:

Jackie had no reason to bring Gia up in her supposed analogy (I’m also one who heard everything Jackie said and there was no analogy at all....except in her defending herself now), ...

On 2/20/2021 at 4:35 PM, geauxaway said:

Don’t worry, you are not alone.  It never sounded like an analogy to me the way she said it, either.  

I'm floored that anyone could have heard that exchange and not interpreted what Jackie was doing as making an analogy.  it kind of defeats the purpose if you have to preface something with, "I'm going to make an analogy now.  It's not true, but I'm trying to make a point."  Maybe then people here would have understood it to be an analogy, I suppose, but it wouldn't have made one bit of difference to Teresa, who would have still jumped all over Jackie just for uttering Gia's name.  

On 2/20/2021 at 6:13 PM, J80134 said:

Yeah, rumors your old man is cheating suck, and tre was a bitch to repeat it, but a secure woman would brush it off like a piece of lint. Jackie is deeply insecure, always wondering if she's good enough, thin enough, smart enough, etc to keep her man around. 

Failing to see how "Jackie should just brush it off if it's not true," doesn't apply to Teresa and Gia as well.  

On 2/21/2021 at 8:18 PM, IslandGirl said:

I cracked up when she was trying to get Frankie to come over for dinner but he declined in favor of GMAT studies--she said something along the lines of, "Don't study so much. All this studying is going to stress you out!" He gently, softly responded, "Don't say that." He seems like a good kid. I could watch a show with just Delores, Frank & Frankie. They're a cute family...

Kudos to Frankie for taking the GMAT seriously, but...   I thought it was very odd that it was suggested that Frankie had to move in with David to spend an entire summer (at least that's the impression I got) to study for the GMATs.  If you're a good standardized test taker, you really don't need to study for it.  It's basically the SAT all over again, if I remember correctly (I took it in the '90s).  If you're a bad standardized test taker, massive amounts of studying are unlikely to help you all that much.  If you're in between, there is definitely a law of diminishing returns.  Spending 10 hours reviewing for the GMAT will likely help you; 20 hours will help, but not twice as much, etc.  Spending more than 10 hours or so studying for the GMAT seems somewhat of a waste of time.  (Or maybe it was just an excuse to move in with David?)  The GMAT is just one thing graduate schools look at -- they also look at grades, the undergraduate college attended and degree achieved, letters of recommendation, interviews, work/life experience, etc.  If the rest of your application is strong, a mediocre GMAT score is unlikely to tank you.  If the rest of your application is weak, a great GMAT score is unlikely to save you.  Plus, many schools in 2020 were not requiring standardized tests at all because of COVID, so it makes it even more strange to me that Frankie was going all in on making studying a full time job (or so it appeared).  I'm having flashbacks to Albie Manzo flunking out of Seton Hall Law School, then consulting an attorney to try to see if he could demand a letter from SH (which he needed to apply to other law schools without having to wait two years).  Sometimes the signs are pointing to "this is the not the right path for you," if the journey is such a struggle.  I'm hoping that's not the case with Frankie since he seems like a sweeet kid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 2/22/2021 at 4:04 AM, SDVegas said:

If Evan isn’t getting blow jobs from Jackie, he’s getting them from someone else. 

Just saying. 

Evan could also have low T and not be bothered about getting his knob slobbered on by anyone.
🤷🏻‍♀️
Not our business, BUT Jackie needs to dial back the no-beej talk or jealous assholes like Teresa will take that and run with it.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Love 1

I am just watching this episode now. Teresa is disgusting. The fact that she cannot apologize or even give receipts for the nastiness she is spreading, shows what kind of person she is. She needs to be cancelled.

• Love 4
On 2/22/2021 at 3:20 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Yes. I’m  guessing Evan is cheating. He lost weight and Jackie admitted she doesn’t like to do him any sexual favors.

Seriously? So if a woman doesnt feel like giving BJs after 20 years of marriage her husband is entitled to cheat? Jackie still has sex with her husband, so I'm not giving him a pass to cheat because of oral. That's demeaning.

On 2/22/2021 at 1:01 PM, AnnaMayWong said:

Keywestclubkid,  i luv your comments.

You have been on point about  EVERYTHiNG  in This episode.

Teresa is a Stone -Cold -Liar.

Actually,  i would prefer  The Show be cancelled rather than allowing Teresa to continue making money from it.

She is such a slow-wit, a criminal, and a ... well, possesses too many actively negative traits and behaviors to list. Uugh.

Thank you for a perfect post. My sentiments exactly.

• Love 5
On 2/22/2021 at 7:25 AM, lasu said:

What she should have said is, "Oh, so the only reason you got upset about all of Joe's and your cheating rumors was because they were true?!?"  

Exactly. I don't understand why any of these women didn't point out how hypocritical everything Teresa was saying, is.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Seriously? So if a woman doesnt feel like giving BJs after 20 years of marriage her husband is entitled to cheat? Jackie still has sex with her husband, so I'm not giving him a pass to cheat because of oral. That's demeaning.

Thank you for a perfect post. My sentiments exactly.

I don’t think the no bj rule makes it okay to cheat but I do think that coupled with Jackie emasculating the man and announcing that she won’t do that at HIS birthday party makes it more understandable.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I agree that no where in the actual words of Jackie pointing out the unreliability of “I heard” rumors, does she use the word “analogy.”  However, it was clear in her word emphasis and tone that she was, actually, making an analogy.

The same way, if you transcribed the words to the song “Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off” it wouldn’t make sense. You need to hear someone sing it, in order to make sense.

You say potato, and I say potato

You say tomato, and I say tomato.

Potato, potato, tomato, tomato

Let’s call the whole thing off.

• Love 4
On 2/22/2021 at 4:07 PM, Marley said:

Everything this!!! 

Unless Evan is running a multimillion dollar matchmaking agency touting his beautiful marriage as the reason for his success, I dont see why anything Teresa says could ruin his life. Who gives a shit! He could easily laugh it off on the show, or play pretend mad to go along with the script for the season, and when friends/family/kids ask about it IRL, just blow it off as part of the "job". But Jackie's hysterics over it seemed more real than fake and methinks she's upset that someone just outed their private secret on national tv. Anyone new to reality tv that spends their entire first season declaring how wonderful her marriage is and how perfect her husband is, is bound to be hiding something. I called this storyline last season, maybe I should apply for a job as a producer next year.

Jackie thinks her claim to HW fame is by being the one who "takes down" Teresa with her smarts and bravery ("she doesnt scare me"). In one episode the idiot that is Teresa took that all away from her. Hate to tell you Jackie, but you've won nothing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, HotHW said:

Jackie thinks her claim to HW fame is by being the one who "takes down" Teresa with her smarts and bravery

I want to see a rumble between Jackie and Wendy from RHOP. Both laud their multiple degrees way too often so obviously they are book smart. They are not necessarily equipped to handle dealing with delusional people. In Jackie’s case she thought she won a fight with a pile of rocks. When will she realize you can fight a pile of rocks, but you will never “win” because the two of you are in two different fights.

I can’t stand felon Teresa, and my dislike for Jackie is starting to grow. After these few years she has not figured out how to adapt her approach for the situation at hand.

When you interject your law degree in the middle of the argument, that is lame. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3