Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: C U Next Tuesday?

• Start Topic

Dolores and David fight over her plastic surgery; Jennifer is stuck in the middle of her parents' issues; Margaret plans a girls' trip, but Teresa's loose lips threatens to destroy the entire holiday.

Airdate 02.17.2021

The title of the episode bodes well for a super classy season, no?

Please keep all discussion to events of the episode.  Anything happening in real time is a spoiler.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 2/12/2021 at 11:38 AM, TexasGal said:

The title of the episode bodes well for a super classy season, no?

Bravo seems to be begging us to change our viewing habits!

Honestly, if I didn’t enjoy this place so much I’d have stopped watching Bravo shows quite a while ago.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 16

I hope the gossip about Jackie’s husband isn’t true.  It was strange that Tre spilled the tea like that.  I could do without having to see Margaret nipping out at the party.  I too am thrilled to have a new season to watch.

• Love 9

Tre earning her paycheck and making sure this season isn’t a snooze due to COVID... the hustle never sleeps.

Mel and Marge both have different faces.

Delores is stunning. Her boyfriend is a straight-up dick. The fact that he degraded and shamed her for plastic surgery IN FRONT OF HER SON disgusts me. If that’s how he speaks to her in front of her children, I can only imagine how nasty and dismissive he is in private and off camera. I don’t know why she stays with him - anyone deserves better. 
Sadly I wonder if she got these surgeries to get his attention... but someone like David can’t be woken up. He has all the power because he clearly gives zero effs. No wonder people root for Frank and Delores to reunite .... David is just wasting her time.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 21
9 minutes ago, Axie said:

I’m confused about the pandemic.  When was this filmed?  There’s no masks, no social distancing.  Teresa is, and always has been, a complete bitch.

I saw a sign on the latrine, of all places, that said maintain 6 foot distance, but nobody at this party seems to care about the pandemic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Tre fired shots first, she’s disgusting. If Jennifer won’t even dignify a rumor, you should know to keep you mouth shut. And on the poor guy’s birthday too. She’s been waiting for an opportunity to spill that tea.

Yeah ever since Jackie came on the show constantly throwing Juicy’s sentence in everyone’s face and taking every opportunity to insinuate Tre was having affairs. Tre decided revenge was a dish best served cold.

I cannot stand Jackie so I just can’t muster sympathy for her. She thinks she is so superior and everyone is jealous of her. News flash babe no one cares about you. Telling Tre “I win” while sobbing for days and acting like your world crumbled...not convincing. I wish Tre would shut up about her because then she’d probably be fired! Stupid Tre just gave her a real storyline!

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Lassus said:

I get this, but I just can't agree. Theresa needed that hard verbal smack to the face right away for acting the way she did.

Jackie gave an interview pre-show saying she felt bringing up Gia was the only comparison she could make to get Teresa to understand, so I think you're right. Twitter is very "you can't bring up the kids", so I'm glad to see some different thoughts here. I still wouldn't have brought up her daughter, but I agree with you that Teresa needed that smack. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Now that Jackie has admitted what she said about Gia - she made up.  Huh?  That was a cheap shot.  Gia is not a HW kid hanging around social media trying to be famous.   She's in college, with plans to be a lawyer.  Why drag someone like that down???

Edited by escape
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16

Did I just hear Bill say his daughter should take up cooking "because it's therapeutic" but she should just eat salad? Jerk. And he's sitting there on his duff while everyone else puts the dinner together. Some host. I know he's always talking about how hard he works but I'm not buying it.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, renatae said:

Did I just hear Bill say his daughter should take up cooking "because it's therapeutic" but she should just eat salad?

I thought he said she could just make salad but I’m half asleep so I could be wrong. 

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I thought he said she could just make salad but I’m half asleep so I could be wrong. 

I gave up and rewound - you are right. I still think he was deliberately trying to make her look bad. 😔

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Axie said:

Has Margaret's mouth always been so weird?

I have always thought so.

57 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

The fact that he degraded and shamed her for plastic surgery IN FRONT OF HER SON disgusts me.

I understood his problem with it being that it was unnecessary and not worth the risk of having a serious complication.  

33 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Yeah ever since Jackie came on the show constantly throwing Juicy’s sentence in everyone’s face and taking every opportunity to insinuate Tre was having affairs. Tre decided revenge was a dish best served cold.

I cannot stand Jackie so I just can’t muster sympathy for her. She thinks she is so superior and everyone is jealous of her. News flash babe no one cares about you. Telling Tre “I win” while sobbing for days and acting like your world crumbled...not convincing. I wish Tre would shut up about her because then she’d probably be fired! Stupid Tre just gave her a real storyline!

I have always thought that Jackie came on this show thinking she is better than probably all of the rest of the cast.  The digs against "the Italians" while her husband was dressing for the party in this episode is just one example.  Her performance in this episode cemented the fact that despite the education, money, and law degree she has touted, she can behave just as trashy as any of the rest.  If a known asshole is spouting off nonsense about you, why give it any credence.  "Crying for days" makes her sound like she has something to actually be crying about.  Her time would be better spent working on her own terrible posture.

Marge has some interesting decorating going on that that house.  Yikes!

Teresa and the Gorgas?  It's apparently business as usual.  

Jennifer? Too soon to tell.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Joe Benigno, like Joe Gorga, is another short, drunk, broke prince.  

If my middle-aged going on senior husband was shown puking his guts out in the shrubbery due to over imbibing at a party, I would be beyond embarrassed.  

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I’m going to give this telabortion a chance.  If I make it beyond two episodes, I will have considered it to be a successful season, what with Bravo’s track record lately.

I’m not a big Jackie fan, judging from last season (I’m not a fan of any of theirs).  Her tiny back tattoo looks horrible; I can’t believe she opted to put what looks like dirt onto her body permanently.  I’m not anti-tattoo; I’m anti-ugly tattoo.  Jackie’s twin boys look sooo much like Evan.  Her face looks crazy hopped up on fillers, especially in the talking heads.  Someone should tell Jackie that trying to kiss Teresa’s ass, running up to her and telling her she is going to set her up with someone in DC, was nauseating.  Jackie clearly realized going up against Teresa for an entire season wasn’t working out, so she started her second consecutive season kissing Teresa’s ass in such a cringeworthy way, like the lame girl at school trying to connect with the popular one.  Guess that didn’t turn out so well...

Melissa, for the first time, looks every minute of her age.  Hair is too dark, and greasy, for starters.  She’s always worn a lot of makeup, but this shit has been positively spackled on.  Color me shocked that she didn’t get pregnant/have a baby in the off season!  She looks like a skinny, drawn Kim K, but significantly older, not just one year.  

Did Joe Gorga get shorter since last year?  Will he ever stop with the faux outrage that his homely daughter might have a significant other?  This has been his shtick since he joined the show—his daughter will never date, cleaning is for women, Joey and Gino should bang everything that moves, etc.  Oh, I am laughing!

Margaret, I don’t care how much you got your boobs done, you shouldn’t go braless.  I can’t believe the ambiguously accented Lexi is back in the opening of the first episode—ugh!  Also, Margaret broke a record by saying “by the way” within 30 seconds of beginning filming.  Joe Benigno, like Joe Gorga, is another short, drunk, broke prince.  

Michelle, the realtor, looks like Lizzie from RHOC, and is so pretty.  She looks the way Melissa (and probably the rest of them) think they look.  The only looker on this cast is Dolores.  Teresa’s face is continuing to slowly melt down into her neck, and that’s with the good lighting. 

Mwhahahaha, Teresa spreading rumors about Evan cheating straight out the gate—gotta say, it’s not undeserved IMO.  Jackie started out last season gossiping about Teresa cheating on Joe, going out to dinner with Melissa and Margaret, saying that she thought it was true and Melissa of all people had to basically tell Jackie, “you can’t say that about my sister-in-law”  Turnabout is fair play.  Not to mention good TV.    

Remember last season when we said that it was cute that Bill Aydin got so drunk at the Jersey Shore because he never acts that way?  So....guess those days are over.  Nice open shirt photos with the potbelly, class act.  

I am so bored of Margaret and her unfinished home.  They tried to peddle the bullshit that Joe didn’t want another contractor in the home, because she cheated on her last husband with the last contractor, until it came out last season that she is just flat bankrupt and broke.  And Margaret and Marge Sr—the cheater and the woman who habitually dated married men—can miss me with the faux outrage that someone said Evan may—gulp—be cheating.  If they really didn’t believe he was cheating and they had respect for Jackie, they would not give it light or air on international TV until Jackie showed up to give the storyline, because if it’s so untrue on its face, why talk about it?  I don’t talk about aliens coming to visit me at night because it doesn’t happen.  Also, someone needs to tell Margaret that having a perpetually unfinished home doesn’t make her eccentric, it makes her look cash poor and unprepared.  

Dolores is kind of a beautiful woman, and I hope she’s getting all this cosmetic surgery just because she’s on TV and she wants to look great—I hope she doesn’t have some kind of body dysmorphic disorder like Frank.  Frank Jr looked refreshingly less roided out in this episode which is kind of a relief.  I thought he was going to explode with the way he’s been exponentially growing these past years.  Glad to see he began to reverse that.  

Jen has definitely lost weight since she joined the show, but those plaid pants are not her friend.  Not in that size anyway.  Not yet.  If Jen’s storyline this year is going to be her parents, kind of like Dolores’s parents were her storyline last season, I am going to fall asleep.  I hope she says “shut the fuck up” to Teresa’s face this season, instead of just in a talking head.  

If Evan’s not cheating—and I don’t have an opinion about whether he is yet—this shouldn’t be such a big deal.  Also, lol to Jackie trying to break the fourth wall by saying she doesn’t want rumors out there about Evan because “this is a small town.”  Ok, none of them live in the same town, except Teresa and Melissa.  Jackie lives in Tenafly.  Teresa lives in Towaco.  This brilliant woman, who is a lawyer (!!!), and loves to use her words to best people, might want not to try to pull the wool over our eyes with bullshit now.  

I love how Jackie characterized Margaret to Teresa as a “neutral” party, and then proceeded to go to Margaret’s home to talk mad shit about Teresa, and Margaret added fuel to the fire with her sympathetic nods and jokes about drowning Teresa.  Wasn’t Margaret the one who threw it out there in Mexico that Jen’s husband Bill sleeps in his girlfriend’s bed?  But she’s breaking out the vapors now.  Cool.  

I’ll never be Team Jackie again (well...never say never).  But I’ll never forget how last season her storyline out the gate was all about how offended she was that Jennifer did an Instagram post doing an impression of Jackie, and Jackie called it bullying (though Teresa got a pass, even though it was at Teresa’s behest), and her faux outrage about her great family wealth coming to light (when she was the one who put it out there), culminating in that lunch in the Hamptons where Melissa From The Block shouted “this motherfucker is winning” about Jackie, and threw some gang signs her way, which culminated in a Cheshire Cat grin from Jackie.  That whole scene permanently made me dislike both of them intensely.  Margaret is no picnic either.  

So...according to Jackie, she did Teresa the favor by inviting Teresa to Evan’s birthday party?!?!  Um....I think Teresa did the favor to Jackie by showing up to Evan’s birthday party, which is the reason the party made it to air.  This is Teresa Giudice, the one who got the entire second half of last season’s finale devoted to her visit to see Joe in Italy.  Jackie needs to stop acting brand new.  This isn’t an ensemble cast, no matter how much we want it to be.  This is Teresa’s show, unlike any other Housewives franchise.  Teresa’s status as top dog on this show (whether we like it or hate it) makes Bethenny Frankel, formerly of RHNYC, look like a shrinking violet.  

Jackie, if Teresa is so bad, why did you kiss her ass all of season 10???  Methinks someone loves the camera.  I can’t believe Jackie is talking to Teresa about “evidence.”  Lol.  Teresa said all of this because of “where there’s smoke, there’s fire.”  Teresa doesn’t give a shit about evidence, come on!  Teresa doesn’t get over any motherfucking thing.  If Jackie doesn’t realize that, she’s not as smart as she thinks she is, or would have us, believe.  

My main question to Jackie is, if she is so much smarter and better at this than Teresa, why does Teresa keep beating her at this Housewife game?  

Ho-hum to Jackie saying she heard that Gia snorts coke at parties.  Gia’s an adult and she signed up for this show.  It didn’t have an iota of a ring of truth to it, and even if it did, would it be front page news that a college girl in the Tristate area does some rails when she goes out?  Jackie could have done better.  She could have said said that word on the street is that Teresa has gorillas as ancestors.  That would have been something that might have gotten people talking...

B638D3BF-EB21-4F12-A95E-15595BBAF028.jpeg.ecc2be25ca355de185f40c2fe2443fe8.jpeg

Jackie lost that argument as soon as she said that she won, and she was living the life that Teresa wishes she lived, because Jackie doesn’t get it.  (I actually think Jackie lost the argument when she started talking, with her shaky voice, basically begging Teresa to take back what she said—this is Jersey, where weak doesn’t work).  But, shaking voice aside, I don’t think it’s even remotely true that Teresa wants to be anything like Jackie.

I think Teresas wishes that Teresa was living the life of Teresa Giudice circa 2008.  Jackie and Teresa are so different that I can’t imagine Teresa being jealous of Jackie.  There’s a difference between hating a bitch and being jealous.  But this is who Jackie is—she thinks that because she is skinny, a bottle blonde, has a few coins to rub together and habitually writes a Carrie Bradshaw-like column, that people are all jealous of her.  Hmmm.  First of all, she’s not pretty.  Second of all, she doesn’t have a personality to write home about; she’s abrasive.  Third of all, she’s socially awkward.  Teresa and Dolores will never be jealous of that shit.  I could see Teresa being jealous of Melissa back when Melissa was arguably hot and she and Joe were flossing like they had some cash.  None of these bitches are ever going to be jealous of Jackie, save for Jennifer and her weird obsession with Jackie’s money (and speaking of “evidence,” I think there is as much evidence that Jennifer has as much money as Jackie as anything else, and Jennifer actually played herself on that issue). 

Wow, dare I say this was good, actually great?  Despite the novel I wrote, I am speechless.  Team #Let’sKeepThisLevelofDramaAllSeason.

This is poetry. I have found a kindred spirit. Thank you for this beautiful roundup. You nailed all of them. Weak doesn’t work in NJ. Welcome back bitches!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Just one more because I’ve missed the show:

”How far do we let a woman like Teresa Giudice go?”

Far enough to keep your sorry ass on TV for years, Jackie.

Far enough for her pathetic grifter SIL to have 10 fake careers thanks to this show!

It should also be stated that Gia is under 21 and has handled more than her fair share in her young life. I’m sickened that another “smart girl” piled on her. Fuck off Jackie. That was an accusation and she knew it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
16 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Just one more because I’ve missed the show:

”How far do we let a woman like Teresa Giudice go?”

Far enough to keep your sorry ass on TV for years, Jackie.

Far enough for her pathetic grifter SIL to have 10 fake careers thanks to this show!

It should also be stated that Gia is under 21 and has handled more than her fair share in her young life. I’m sickened that another “smart girl” piled on her. Fuck off Jackie. That was an accusation and she knew it.

image.thumb.jpeg.6541581f5012c121e051b98fd4b0805e.jpeg

Who supposedly wrote that?  It can’t be Joe or Melissa.

• Love 3

Coup d'état. It's clear that Jackie wants Teresa off the show - and was saying as much to Margaret. I hope this doesn't become like RHOBH where the cast spends the whole season swinging for the OG. I think Jackie feels like she has more power now that the saga with Juicy Joe is over. 

Teresa was in the wrong - it's clear that she is jealous of Jackie. Love her or hate her Teresa is an interesting person and has remained the star of the show. She didn't need to start a petty rumor for a storyline...all she needs to do is breathe. The problem is Jackie has a lot of bark but is too sensitive for the likes of Teresa. 

I thought the Gia comment was a low blow.

All around it was a disgusting conversation.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ok Jackie with the snatch of all snatches ... I don’t know where I heard it but I heard it ... lol 

And T you did spread a rumor.. you went all around that party telling everyone that you could ... that is not hearing the rumor that’s Spreading 

Teresa used the "I'm not spreading rumors, I'm just repeating what I heard...It's already out there." defense made famous by Icky Vicky Gunvalson of RHOC.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 14