Type keyword(s) to search

SO8.E14: Big Fat Baby News

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

When my friends want to do an activity that I know I can’t physically handle, I don’t participate because it would hold everyone else back and ruin their fun.  WHITNEY.

But, but..that's what she lives for.  That's a main feature of her life, and of this show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

The 1000 lb sisters are more mentally balanced than she is. 

Wouldn't you like to make Whit and Tammy live together?  Two people who feel everyone owes them whatever they want.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, princelina said:

Technically, you need to find a way to risk both of your lives while at the same time boring your friend to tears!  It's hard - that's why she gets a tv show 😄 

On the other hand, you don't see Discovery + taking her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm just trying to understand why she feels such an obligation to be told? They aren't in any kind of relationship, fake or otherwise anymore, I didn't call up my ex to announce my engagement, why does she think she would be informed?

• Love 9
4 hours ago, CainF said:

My gut tells me that this show is very loosely scripted, like perhaps Whitney and the producers, maybe even the friends, sitting down before a season starts and deciding what the story lines will be, and then when filming starts, Whitney more or less indicating to the friends (and the production crew) what she's hoping to accomplish with the scenes, and then of course, the bad writing and the even worse acting that captures all of it.  When things go right, it's simply (at this point), boring/lame/not very funny, whatever adjectives or phrases you might use to describe these performances.  When things go wrong, when a bit of the truly real life sneaks in, we get Buddy storming off, Whitney disrobing and storming off, and things like that.  And even those events, I'm honestly not convinced aren't somehow scripted by Whitney, in order to bring excitement or outrage enough that will get people talking - even these bursts of anger don't seem very organic 7 seasons in.

How else do you explain Chase face-timing Whitney while holding his baby, while he's presumably living with the mother of his daughter now?  That's not happening in real life, ever.   Whitney and Chase ain't Sonny and Cher.

So Jessica, eager for some additional payoff now that Whitney has semi-offered Jessica a co-starring role in the online fitness sessions, to replace Ryan, is scoping Ryan out, to the point of nearly wanting to see Ryan's resignation letter?  Yeah, for sure now Jessica has gotten the producers' message to 'bring the drama.'  Ashley rarely interprets what she's seeing or hearing correctly, but in this case, when Ashley stated in her talking head that even Ashley was feeling sorry for the attack on Ryan, Ashley was spot-on.  It all just came out of left field with Jessica, and while I wish that Ryan had truly had some clever comebacks for Jessica, Ryan did what he had to do, which was to let Jessica know that the riches from Whitney's online fitness platform are not going to fall into Jessica's lap that easily.

Ryan's vague comments to Buddy and Ashley when Whitney momentarily left that scene, about Whitney being so well-behaved and all considering what had just happened, smacked of Ryan wanting to pay back Whitney so bad after learning that Whitney was having these NOBS discussions with Jessica, with something he knew would hurt her.  "I'm not going to tell her and make her angry," Ryan insists, and Ashley is right there along with Ryan on this sentiment , but Jesus, people - Ryan is playing you for fools.  Buddy, of course, the king of fools, gives Ryan exactly what he wants when Buddy says, 'no way, I'm going to tell her because if I don't, and she knows I knew, I'll never hear the end of it.'  Buddy not even giving Whitney the chance to catch her breath after coming back, and spitting out the news that Chase's baby had been born, must have given Ryan so much delight.

This show has become truly bad theatre.  It becomes even worse when Hunter, Heather and Tal are on the show.   

Good points, I agree except I don’ t think it’s all that bad when compared to other reality tv shows.  And, I think Heather and Tal are fine.  Hunter.....meh...

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Buddy took a lot of glee in revealing that news.  I know he said it was so she wouldn't get mad at him for knowing before her but the way he just announced it says different.  

He deserves it.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

When she said that, I looked at Mini Persnickety and said, "The jokes just write themselves," and we both laughed like hyenas.  😂😂😂

Reveal spoiler
  Reveal spoiler

Ugh, there is NO spoiler here except that I have no fucking business operating this site before at least 2 cups of coffee.  Mea culpa  😞  

I just love Casa Persnickety!!  🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

OMG Ryan is completely delighted about Chase's babymama dropping that kid and him being the one to tell everyone. He looks like the Cheshire cat. I'm cracking up at him trying to keep a straight face when he's ready to crow about it. The barnacles literally just found out <10 minutes before Sweatney waddled out of the bathroom and she acts like they shot her dog while she was taking a shit.

Then standing out in the rain for dramatic effect is just fucking childish. But yet here we are, with her angry at her friends for literally not running into the washroom and screaming that the baby was born. Why Ryan sat out in the pouring rain is ridiculous and I have no idea why he would sit out there like a fucking idiot. Oh, wait - I know. $$$ 🙄

I swear to fuck this asshole just keeps digging herself deeper and deeper every single episode. How is that possible?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

That baby was not "early."   

I noticed that when they were discussing that the baby was early, they were looking at each other in a way that looked sort of questioning/confirming...like, "That's the storyline we're supposed to say, right?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What did he say?

No, she was mad because Ryan already knew for a couple of days and didn't tell her. I guess he should have rushed to her side the minute the baby came out of the vajajay! 

He didn't say anything. He just retweeted me. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, John M said:

I'm just trying to understand why she feels such an obligation to be told? They aren't in any kind of relationship, fake or otherwise anymore, I didn't call up my ex to announce my engagement, why does she think she would be informed?

I was in a relationship for several years and while working in Eastern Europe for 3 months my boyfriend cheated on me, got her pregnant, and proposed. Once I returned home I was having dinner with my BFF and I asked if he'd married the woman. She said, "Yeah. Was I wrong not to tell yoy?" And, honestly, I didn't care. Because I knew approximately when the date of conception was I was also able to figure out the due date. By the time the baby was born I'd moved on. The only thing I can imagine throwing a temper tantrum about is if he'd continued to cheat on me and my friends knew about it. 

• Love 8

When I had my heart broken (dumped for someone else and they took the vacation we had planned), it hurt to hear about the engagement, it hurt to hear about the wedding, and it hurt to hear about the first baby. However, I never threw a tantrum in the rain. It hurt, I, let myself feel it, took a deep breath, and moved on. It’s not easy, but better than be ridiculous about it all. 

• Love 23
6 hours ago, CainF said:

My gut tells me that this show is very loosely scripted, like perhaps Whitney and the producers, maybe even the friends, sitting down before a season starts and deciding what the story lines will be, and then when filming starts, Whitney more or less indicating to the friends (and the production crew) what she's hoping to accomplish with the scenes, and then of course, the bad writing and the even worse acting that captures all of it.  When things go right, it's simply (at this point), boring/lame/not very funny, whatever adjectives or phrases you might use to describe these performances.  When things go wrong, when a bit of the truly real life sneaks in, we get Buddy storming off, Whitney disrobing and storming off, and things like that.  And even those events, I'm honestly not convinced aren't somehow scripted by Whitney, in order to bring excitement or outrage enough that will get people talking - even these bursts of anger don't seem very organic 7 seasons in.

How else do you explain Chase face-timing Whitney while holding his baby, while he's presumably living with the mother of his daughter now?  That's not happening in real life, ever.   Whitney and Chase ain't Sonny and Cher.

Ryan's vague comments to Buddy and Ashley when Whitney momentarily left that scene, about Whitney being so well-behaved and all considering what had just happened, smacked of Ryan wanting to pay back Whitney so bad after learning that Whitney was having these NOBS discussions with Jessica, with something he knew would hurt her.  "I'm not going to tell her and make her angry," Ryan insists, and Ashley is right there along with Ryan on this sentiment , but Jesus, people - Ryan is playing you for fools.  Buddy, of course, the king of fools, gives Ryan exactly what he wants when Buddy says, 'no way, I'm going to tell her because if I don't, and she knows I knew, I'll never hear the end of it.'  Buddy not even giving Whitney the chance to catch her breath after coming back, and spitting out the news that Chase's baby had been born, must have given Ryan so much delight.

This show has become truly bad theatre.  It becomes even worse when Hunter, Heather and Tal are on the show.   

I think you were right in your first 2 paragraphs - they need a coherent "storyline" and Aurora and Covid blew that out of the water this season!  IMO they were all on the trip to do the baby reveal, and Chase was there at the end to put a bow on the season.  The rain for the baby reveal night/fight was just an unexpected blessing for production 😄 

2 hours ago, auntjess said:

On the other hand, you don't see Discovery + taking her.

The best part of last night was learning that "Dr.Pimple Popper" is moving to D+ which I hope means I don't have to see her gross commercials any more!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Please tell me that this was Ryan's last appearance on this shitshow. I can't stand to watch Whitney's barnacles snark on him anymore. They do NOT need to have someone around to abuse at all times.

Wow, I read the comments before I watched this episode, and I thought for sure Whitney was upset about something besides the birth of...someone else's kid...but...

Y'all weren't kidding.

That was a narcissistic meltdown of epic proportions.

ETA: Watching Whitney's friends tiptoe on eggshells when she found out the baby news reminded me of every abusive relationship I've ever seen. They knew from the beginning that she was going to explode, and they were tapdancing to avoid triggering her. That was painful.

Whit: I wasn't ready for a baby!

Me: Then it's a good thing you didn't have one!

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16

While I have missed a few seasons episodes here and there, I have watched this show for a long time.  However, now there is a relentless stream of Whitney self-analyzing herself, her life, everything about her, her, and her.  I should think she would have been bored by herself by now.  I am amazed that for all of her complaining about what is wrong in her life, she makes zero effort to change anything.  Nobody has stopped her from losing weight, she just hasn’t done it, even knowing the health risks she faces.  Which is fine, but for the love of God, stop complaining about it and how it is ruining your life and demanding that everyone you know be supportive and sympathetic.  She’s probably right, she won’t have the life she wants at her current weight.  It’s just reality.  Looking for “likes” to her social media comment by an ex-fiance was just sad.  Points to her, though, for being gracious on the facetime call and asking about the baby and mom.  Time to move on now, Whit.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, princelina said:

The best part of last night was learning that "Dr.Pimple Popper" is moving to D+ which I hope means I don't have to see her gross commercials any more!!!

Hey, you are speaking of my favorite TLC  show, seriously.  Luckily she still posts videos on FB and youtube. 
Now the feet shows are hard to watch, I admit.

• Love 4

Yeah, I can only feel just so sorry for Ryan.  After all, he hitched his wagon to this shit show.  Don't tell me he didn't have ample information available before he got involved with Whitney to know it would be a bad idea.  I hate to say that I don't trust him.  What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck is a duck (or in his case douche).  I don't think the oh-so sensible persona he is portraying is completely representative of what he's really all about.  While I do think Whitney is trying to vilify and scapegoat him undeservedly, I don't think he's the straight-arrow salt of the earth he plays on the show either.  Whitney may know things about him that make her mistrust of his safety re: Covid somewhat understandable.  He may have girlfriends all over town, etc. and doesn't practice social distancing.  Her saying he believed Covid is a hoax may actually be true.  Or he may at least think the whole thing is being overplayed and doesn't take adequate precautions.  Given that Whitney is the poster child for Covid high risk, I really don't blame her for being extra cautious around him.  I'm high risk myself and I wouldn't trust him either.  I think the wheels are coming off the bus with Whitney because she's under constant stress re: the virus and it is making her even more quick to explode and turn on people than she already was.  And that's probably one big reason she's turning on Ryan and scapegoating him for things he isn't responsible for. 

Of course she also does herself no favors by insisting on doing rock climbs and other things that would be difficult for someone of her size just for TV show fodder.  She is pushing herself to do things that are ill advised and might have long term effects, like worsening arthritis in her knees, etc.  She is still trying to "prove" to everyone that she can be "fat and fit" and healthy but wow what a dream world she lives in if she really thinks she can pull that off.  The only thing preventing her blood pressure, cholesterol, heart, liver, blood sugar levels etc. from going through the roof is her youth, but she is aging and doesn't have much time left before nothing she does will stop all those things from happening unless she loses a LOT of weight.  And she only focuses on losing the weight for "external" reasons - what about the 800 lb. gorilla in the room regarding doing it for the health benefits?  She only mentioned that in passing but acted like it was an optional thing as if without the weight loss she can still be healthy.  Again, what a dream world she lives in.  The clock is ticking and she's running out of time but she is completely blind to it.

And yes to Tal looking like he just stepped off the Starship Enterprise, I've been thinking that for weeks.  All he needs is the little communicator badge and some pointy ears and he could be a Spock-ish character, LOL. 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Yeah, I can only feel just so sorry for Ryan.  After all, he hitched his wagon to this shit show.  Don't tell me he didn't have ample information available before he got involved with Whitney to know it would be a bad idea.  I hate to say that I don't trust him.  What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck is a duck (or in his case douche).  I don't think the oh-so sensible persona he is portraying is completely representative of what he's really all about.  While I do think Whitney is trying to vilify and scapegoat him undeservedly, I don't think he's the straight-arrow salt of the earth he plays on the show either.  Whitney may know things about him that make her mistrust of his safety re: Covid somewhat understandable.  He may have girlfriends all over town, etc. and doesn't practice social distancing.  Her saying he believed Covid is a hoax may actually be true.  Or he may at least think the whole thing is being overplayed and doesn't take adequate precautions.  Given that Whitney is the poster child for Covid high risk, I really don't blame her for being extra cautious around him.  I'm high risk myself and I wouldn't trust him either.  I think the wheels are coming off the bus with Whitney because she's under constant stress re: the virus and it is making her even more quick to explode and turn on people than she already was.  And that's probably one big reason she's turning on Ryan and scapegoating him for things he isn't responsible for. 

I actually have never thought Ryan was a douche and don't really understand why people think he is.  He approached her with a business proposition that would be beneficial to both of them, and does most of the work without seeming to complain about it (or did before the quarantine anyway.). Maybe he does run around in ways she considers unsafe; we don't know.  In a TH last night he said something like "I'm glad that she's seeing she can still get out and enjoy things" - for all we know he advised her to get outside each day and walk her dog as a means of feeling better, and she refused because her doctor forbade exercise and that was too dangerous 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
46 minutes ago, princelina said:

I actually have never thought Ryan was a douche and don't really understand why people think he is.  He approached her with a business proposition that would be beneficial to both of them, and does most of the work without seeming to complain about it (or did before the quarantine anyway.). Maybe he does run around in ways she considers unsafe; we don't know.  In a TH last night he said something like "I'm glad that she's seeing she can still get out and enjoy things" - for all we know he advised her to get outside each day and walk her dog as a means of feeling better, and she refused because her doctor forbade exercise and that was too dangerous 🙄

Ugh, and she's such a fucking hypocrite.

She had zero problems dropping her COVID precautions when Lennie showed up.  She not only unmasked but allowed him to stay overnight and share her bed, too.  She hadn't seen him in ages and had no idea what precautions he had been taking or what he may have been exposed to before he miraculously showed up on her doorstep.  

She talks out of both sides of her ample ass quite frequently.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ugh, and she's such a fucking hypocrite.

She had zero problems dropping her COVID precautions when Lennie showed up.  She not only unmasked but allowed him to stay overnight and share her bed, too.  She hadn't seen him in ages and had no idea what precautions he had been taking or what he may have been exposed to before he miraculously showed up on her doorstep.  

She talks out of both sides of her ample ass quite frequently.  

Yeah, Ryan got a negative COVID test and Whitney still wouldn't touch him. Meanwhile, she exposed not only herself to Lennie but also Buddy and all her friends. 

• Love 16
On 2/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Please tell me that this was Ryan's last appearance on this shitshow. I can't stand to watch Whitney's barnacles snark on him anymore. They do NOT need to have someone around to abuse at all times.

They shit all over everyone that crosses their Queen. What made Ryan appealing is that he gave back as good as he got. He didn't just take abuse and suffer in silence.

And Jesus on a cracker... her blubbering over being blindsided over Chase's baby was sixteen different kinds of pathetic. She's a grown ass woman who knew that her tv-ex was going to have a baby and knew around when it was going to happen. Ryan was right calling her out on how self-centered and idiotic she was being. Expecting to be notified the instant that the baby was born, or to get some kind of warning, is beyond childish. It's not like she didn't know around when the baby was going to be born, and expecting Chase or Ryan to worry about what her reaction was going to be just speaks to her immaturity.

If this is Ryan's last ep, I wish him well. I'm sure he has plenty to keep him busy that he doesn't have to sit around trying to cater to this heifer and her flock of idiotic sycophants. Via con dios...

• Love 16
On 2/11/2021 at 11:56 AM, Ketzel said:

She expected to know before anyone else did, so that she could look like she's still important to Chase, and so that she could, no doubt with stoic dignity, inform all the others of the momentous event. "Yes," murmurs Whitney to Ryan, "the baby came early. They were worried about the mother's blood pressure but both she and the baby are all right. Chase is over the moon and they are naming the girl 'Aurora.'" She moves away slowly, bearing her grief and pain. "Oh, what's wrong, Whitney?" cry her "real" friends. Quietly she informs them of the news. They gather in an admiring circle around her. As they each hug and console her, she looks over her shoulder at Ryan and sweetly assures him not to worry; Chase is very distracted by this wonderful experience but will no doubt get in touch with him soon." And -  curtain.

Ohmygod Ketzel where have you been all my life.

Jeebus, this is exactly right!  Boy are you smart.

PS  I'm trying to convince myself that the baby wasn't named after a Disney princess.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Mothra said:

PS  I'm trying to convince myself that the baby wasn't named after a Disney princess.

It's ironic really, and makes me wonder if it was secretly a reference. Aurora, aka Sleeping Beauty, in the Maleficent live-action version has a father who betrayed a witch, who later comes back and places a curse on the baby as revenge. 

Not exactly what you'd think to name your child after, but it's funny to think about.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/10/2021 at 3:17 PM, CainF said:

I agree with your assessment of how this show works.  There are storylines she works on and it just kinda gotta from there. and the goal is to keep this show (i.e. her "job"/source of income) going. The few weeks of filming is what feeds her other income streams like NoBs and her sex toy etc. shilling.  If the show goes her visibility is gone & she's just another former tv personality. 

I think the reason we still see Chase is that he was probably contracted through the end of this season.  Ditto Ryan.  Yup her "bro phase"  storyline is definitely over.  It was totally ridiculous from day 1. 

Gosh I miss the old Todd.   Seems subdued, muzzled. Sad. She clearly keeps her barnacles in line, no straying from their supporting ass kissing roles.  Ashley doing a super job of that lately, maybe that got her a bonus!   That dramatic cryin' in the rain scene was just too: funny, someone quick get her a calla lily!  Such inspiring dialogue!  I don't know how Ryan could keep a straight face.  In real life, the LAST thing I'd want to know about is my cheating BF's baby, are you kidding?  I stayed friendly with my ex but there was no abuse, cheating, & especially no impregnating.

Oh well, I don't watch the big fat douchy season ending recap show, so I'll read about it here.  I suppose we'll just have to wait breathlessly to see if TLC finally pulls the plug. It's clearly run out of steam.  Or maybe they'll move it to Discovery+.  

And about that whole Discovery+ thing.... it's really pissing me off!  As if I don't pay enough for cable already?  I notice that as an incentive, Pimple Popper is only on + now, oooooh that hurts LOL.  And the lineup for TLC today for example was non-stop Sister Wives & Long Island Medium. It's as though they said ok you wanna play rough?  Watch THIS and you'll be begging to pay extra for the good shows!  Which I won't. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

And about that whole Discovery+ thing.... it's really pissing me off!  As if I don't pay enough for cable already?  I notice that as an incentive, Pimple Popper is only on + now, oooooh that hurts LOL.  And the lineup for TLC today for example was non-stop Sister Wives & Long Island Medium. It's as though they said ok you wanna play rough?  Watch THIS and you'll be begging to pay extra for the good shows!  Which I won't. 

What you said ☝️  🤬

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

ITA 100% about the Discovery + stuff.  My cable bill is ridiculous! I'll just HAVE to struggle along without an extra $4.99/month for some dumb reality shows, even though I LOVE to snark about them!

Totally agree!! One thing I have learned is that if I miss a show all I have to do is come here and read the snark and I find I haven't really missed anything!! Hopefully enough members subscribe for whatever reason and can share the snark with us. My cable is expensive too and I don't have a smart TV for some of the streaming services (which I wouldn't pay for anyway) I do have Amazon Prime (have for years) and have yet to watch anything there. Maybe someday I'll try it out.

• Love 2

I'd love to see what went down after they left the rooftop bar. I think once the crew left Ryan noped out of there, too, and Whitney made up the story about his dog. After all, saying he got mad and left her would be totally not fabulous.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'd love to see what went down after they left the rooftop bar. I think once the crew left Ryan noped out of there, too, and Whitney made up the story about his dog. After all, saying he got mad and left her would be totally not fabulous.

I am so uninterested in Whitney’s storylines, I was just thinking, “How are they going to get back to the house soaking wet?” I imagine they took an Uber or Lyft since they were going to a bar. What driver would want to pick them up when they were so wet? Whitney’s big cotton dress would soak up a LOT of water. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

@AvoidinDaChubRub

Your screen name had me laughing so hard, I choked on my coffee.  😂😂😂

Happy Sunday, my fellow posters!

Thanks! Glad it made you laugh! Inspired in part by the episode in Hawaii. Especially Todd's gagging reactions to having to cream up Whitney's chub rub. 🤢 “Nobody wants such a harrowing vision so early in the morning!”-Todd  🤪

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 2/10/2021 at 1:00 AM, bichonblitz said:

She owe's him an apology. He will never get it because Whit does not apologize to anybody, ever! 

Buddy was just a lil' too gleeful to blurt out the baby news. WTH was that all about? It's almost like he wanted to hurt her. These two have the strangest relationship. 

He hates her. Simple as that.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, princelina said:

I actually have never thought Ryan was a douche and don't really understand why people think he is.

I never thought he was a douche. He did nothing wrong at all. Except be associated with Chase. How dare he continue to be friends with Chase after the breakup! He wanted to work to make their business a success and Twit fought him every step of the way. 

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

He did nothing wrong at all. Except be associated with Chase. How dare he continue to be friends with Chase after the breakup!

Every time Whitney talking heads about how she can't trust him because "he's loyal to Chase" she says it with such contempt.  Yes, the nerve of someone staying friends with someone without her express permission.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I never thought he was a douche. He did nothing wrong at all. Except be associated with Chase. How dare he continue to be friends with Chase after the breakup! He wanted to work to make their business a success and Twit fought him every step of the way. 

Yeah that's my point - I feel like when he first joined the show everyone was all "he's a douche" and now it's "he's a douche but . . ." and I never saw that.  He's always been nice to her, he's never lied or deceived her.  If he wanted to be on her show and get followers so what?  At least he offered something in return.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 7
On 2/10/2021 at 12:17 PM, Joan van Snark said:

On 2/10/2021 at 12:17 PM, Joan van Snark said:

Her bathing suit makes her look like a hot air balloon

Or a circus tent big top - like she hired Omar the Tentmaker to whip up that flattering, NOT, piece for her. 

With her going nude in front of her friends & acquaintances and wearing that bathing suit,  and some of her wardrobe choices, I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror.  Does she not see the rolls of fat and that her stomach is in the way when she tries to lift weights, and the rolls of fat under her chin and on and on?

• Love 1
On 2/10/2021 at 9:50 PM, DanaMB said:

However, I never threw a tantrum in the rain.

But, did you sit in a puddle of water in the rain?  jk   I just about died when the camera shot Whit from the side when she was sitting talking to Ryan and it showed her sitting in an actual puddle of rainwater.  That must have felt good.  And when she stood up to walk away and the camera stayed steady, shooting her from the back, sopping wet, water pouring off her enormous rumbling backside all doubts were erased - the production crew hates her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Raynedon said:

Or a circus tent big top - like she hired Omar the Tentmaker to whip up that flattering, NOT, piece for her. 

With her going nude in front of her friends & acquaintances and wearing that bathing suit,  and some of her wardrobe choices, I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror.  Does she not see the rolls of fat and that her stomach is in the way when she tries to lift weights, and the rolls of fat under her chin and on and on?

I’ve been wondering all along what she sees when she looks in the mirror. In what world is cellulite attractive on anybody?  Does she see her misshapen butt?  I just don’t understand how she can think that body will sexually attract anyone. Can anybody explain this?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GrannySmith said:

I’ve been wondering all along what she sees when she looks in the mirror. In what world is cellulite attractive on anybody?  Does she see her misshapen butt?  I just don’t understand how she can think that body will sexually attract anyone. Can anybody explain this?

And yet people do get sexually attracted. Look at My 600lb Life. 

I still maintain that it's her personality, not her looks, that turn people off. I know plenty of average, or even downright homely, people who are in loving committed relationships with partners who think they're beautiful. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GrannySmith said:

I’ll give my thoughts in the Whitney thread since their more Whitney-centric.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I still maintain that it's her personality, not her looks, that turn people off. I know plenty of average, or even downright homely, people who are in loving committed relationships with partners who think they're beautiful. 

ITA, she has had men interested in her but once they get to know her all bets are off. It's the self centered, bossy, narcissist in her that drives men away. 

• Love 1
On 2/9/2021 at 9:18 PM, mamadrama said:

Up until this moment my 9yo honestly thought that "no BS" stood for "no bullshit." 

That would be hilarious because Whitney is 100% bullshit.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:34 PM, Floatingbison said:

Whitney giving the lecture on how her "friend circle" works...did I hear that right?

"in this friend circle we tell each other things immediately except when I straight up hide Buddy from Heather because the rules are for thee and not for me."

On 2/9/2021 at 11:38 PM, Quilty said:

Don't these people get tired of having to push and drag whitless around every trip they take? Seems like they'd just sneak away and enjoy a fun hike without her screaming and moaning about how she risking her life.

They probably go out on their own during one of the ten thousand naps Whitney takes.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

Then Buddy acts like he's doing Whitney a favor by blurting out the news about Chase's baby AND acting like Ryan was wrong to NOT immediately blurt it out. 

Buddy was fucked either way on that one. Tell her now, tell her later, he was going to be wrong. All he did was choose which grenade to throw himself on.

• Love 9

I love how her friends are suppose to be clairvoyant and somehow guess when and how she’s going to have her next emotional breakdown.  She of the Ye Olde Internet Sleuthing Whiteboard Detective Agency must be slipping, of course I actually believe she had some sort of relationship with Avi.  It was not Ryan’s obligation to tell her anything, especially then, even more so if he thought she knew.  If he were going to tell her that was definitely not the place to do it, even Ashley agreed with that.  The only reasons I can see Buddy telling her was sometimes she treats him like shit,so why not return the favor, but more importantly he’s gotta live with her.  Well he didn’t have to but did at the time, and he’s the one that would be making her sandwiches and being groped while she dresses him down for not telling her.  Meanwhile, Ryan and Ashley were off having a peaceful night at their respective homes.  Plus, he probably enjoyed sticking it to Ryan, so it was a 3-for-1 win for Buddy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 2/9/2021 at 9:32 PM, mamadrama said:

"The baby came early." *snort* I knew they'd play that card. 

Well, I caught a brief mention of the mother's blood pressure. Perhaps preeclampsia? It's possible they took the baby early because of the mother's health risk.

• Useful 1
48 minutes ago, Not Buyin It said:

Well, I caught a brief mention of the mother's blood pressure. Perhaps preeclampsia? It's possible they took the baby early because of the mother's health risk.

Uh, did you see the size of that baby? No way was she early. 

• Love 2