Type keyword(s) to search

SO8.E14: Big Fat Baby News

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Not Buyin It said:

Well, I caught a brief mention of the mother's blood pressure. Perhaps preeclampsia? It's possible they took the baby early because of the mother's health risk.

Possibly. I had preeclampsia with 2 of mine and they were born early. But, as @Colleenna says, she didn't look like a preemie. They've fucked around with the due date this whole time. First it was late October and then August 22nd and then September 25th. IMO Aurora was born on time. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Possibly. I had preeclampsia with 2 of mine and they were born early. But, as @Colleenna says, she didn't look like a preemie. They've fucked around with the due date this whole time. First it was late October and then August 22nd and then September 25th. IMO Aurora was born on time. 

I figure the Sept 25th due date from the baby registry is accurate. So she was on time but prior to her due date.

5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

The first date i saw --- way back in April  --- was an August due date.  Then, the baby registries with 9/25 . The only person who  EVER said October was  Twitney.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

The only person who  EVER said October was  Twitney.

And she only said "Chase will be a father in October," which would be literally true, even if she knew the due date was in September.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

The first date i saw --- way back in April  --- was an August due date.  Then, the baby registries with 9/25 . The only person who  EVER said October was  Twitney.  

Same here. The registries read August 22nd until a few days after Whitney and Chase's announcements. And yeah, Whit was the only person to use the October date was her. Not the most reliable narrator.

• Love 1

To be fair I would be afraid to climb the waterfall. I am only 122 pounds but the thought of scrambling over slippery rocks at a height does not appeal to me. I am terrified of heights. Of course I wold say NO and not force anyone to drag me up the hill. Whit is starting to sit the way that 600lb life people do....that will definitely damage her joints.

”I was not ready this weekend for a baby.” Please explain to me again how this is about her?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

To be fair I would be afraid to climb the waterfall. I am only 122 pounds but the thought of scrambling over slippery rocks at a height does not appeal to me. I am terrified of heights. Of course I wold say NO and not force anyone to drag me up the hill. Whit is starting to sit the way that 600lb life people do....that will definitely damage her joints.

”I was not ready this weekend for a baby.” Please explain to me again how this is about her?

Whitney assumes everything is about her. She is unaware that things exist that aren't about her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I went on a short hike this weekend and my wife and I kept making jokes about how if Whitney were there, she'd have made us all push her up the mountain and stand at the top crowing about how it was such a huge accomplishment and if she can do this, she can do anything (it was a two-mile hike with less than 1,000 feet elevation change. We didn't even get winded).

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well, it was incredibly rude of Chase and his real girlfriend to not notify Whitney in advance of going into labor because she might have conflicting plans on that date. And yes... I'm being sarcastic. Whitney is a self-centered idiot. Someone needs to tell her that no, the world does not revolve around her.

4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

To be fair I would be afraid to climb the waterfall. I am only 122 pounds but the thought of scrambling over slippery rocks at a height does not appeal to me. I am terrified of heights.

Same. Heights and I are not friends. Just standing at a ledge will get me trembling.

What makes this worse is that Whitney wasn't only putting herself in real danger - she was endangering everyone around her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 2/15/2021 at 2:05 PM, Raynedon said:

Or a circus tent big top - like she hired Omar the Tentmaker to whip up that flattering, NOT, piece for her. 

With her going nude in front of her friends & acquaintances and wearing that bathing suit,  and some of her wardrobe choices, I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror.  Does she not see the rolls of fat and that her stomach is in the way when she tries to lift weights, and the rolls of fat under her chin and on and on?

reminds of a scene from that movie Norbit when Rasputia went to the water park and wore a bikini and asked it she was wearing a bottoms and she lifted up her pannus to show. LOL  🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1