Type keyword(s) to search

SO8.E14: Big Fat Baby News

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Don't @ me, but I do feel this week Whitney was much better. She realized she jumped unfairly on Ryan.  I actually think Chase should have sent her a text first asking if it was okay to call with the baby - that could have put her in a really uncomfortable position. I felt like Buddy was kind of a douche briefly, but overall it was a vast improvement after last week. 

All scripted.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Does she still see a therapist?   Just wondering.  

She should. Although I think a lot of what we see are production shenanigans, there's still enough that's reality based that makes me concerned for her mental health. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

We're supposed to be getting Big Snow tomorrow, so I'm going out to covid central to get some food and then fill up with gas to get ready in case we get Snowmageddeon.

It's supposed to be very, very cold on Sunday.  My friend and I are still planning on going hiking in the morning for Valentine's Day.  No way am I sitting around being sad because I am soooooo alooooone!  Maybe I will dramatically fall off a hill.  That's what Whitney would do, right?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

It's supposed to be very, very cold on Sunday.  My friend and I are still planning on going hiking in the morning for Valentine's Day.  No way am I sitting around being sad because I am soooooo alooooone!  Maybe I will dramatically fall off a hill.  That's what Whitney would do, right?

As long as your friend doesn't have to haul you up a waterfall you'll be fine!!  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

She is such a fucking narcissist!  She’s supposedly coming out of her depression, which was just an excuse to wallow in misery , order Buddy around and eat everything in sight.  I think she’s glad it came out the way it did because it will give her a reason to go back to being Victim Twit. Why should Ryan be responsible for telling her?  He was trying not to ruin the weekend unlike Buddy who blurted it out the minute she walked up.  I think Buddy was enjoying all of the ass-wiping, chub rub cream smearing and salad making.    

She’s a big fat piece of shit! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

I’m just curious.... does Whitney not understand that when someone tells you they (or in this case their girlfriend) is pregnant  - a baby is going to be born? What did she think was going to happen? She freaking out like it’s brand new news that no one told her.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Geeze, you'd think Chase's girlfriend would have the compassion to cross her legs and wait until Whitney was ready before she gave birth...

🤣🤣🤣🤣  Ya kill me!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm going to guess Ryan didn't immediately run out and tell Whitney about the baby is because it has nothing to do with her. 

And he probably didn't want to be grilled on it every time he was in her presence.

But, sure, it's Ryan's fault.  He done Whitney dirty.  S'ok, though, I'm sure we'll hear, from Twit, that he apologized to her.  Off-camera, naturally.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I still think that Ryan needs to get his lawyer on the NoBS bullshit.  Seriously,he's gonna end up with a big old goose egg if he keeps working with that stupid Twatney!

She's just a big fat baby. Ugh.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I actually think Chase should have sent her a text first asking if it was okay to call with the baby - that could have put her in a really uncomfortable position.

I think he did. If I remember right she said, “when Chase texted and said he wanted to call...”

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m just curious.... does Whitney not understand that when someone tells you they (or in this case their girlfriend) is pregnant  - a baby is going to be born? What did she think was going to happen? She freaking out like it’s brand new news that no one told her.  

I was thinking the same thing, the devastating news is, a healthy child was born? Was she hoping for a miscarriage?

• Love 8

Whitney is setting Ryan up for his fall. Everything she says is poised to make him the villain so she can walk off with “NoBS” and have Jessica do all the work while she cries about how it was Ryan who “done her wrong”. I sure hope he’s got all his paperwork in order cause I see some litigation in his future.  How have they muzzled Todd all season? I miss his quips.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

OMG another freakout, so maybe Buddy should not have told her, or maybe in private.  But why am I pretending this is reality when it's not.  Ooooo the drama in the rain, her fakery is really showing through.  Lots of fast talking.  

I was thinking "Aha!  This is the reason for the house/trip - so she will have a crowd to whine and complain to after Chase's baby is born". (Sorry - I can't bring myself to say "Chase had his baby" 😄  )

1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

That baby was not "early."   Whitney is already trying to figure out how to get that baby to worship her.

I think a few rounds of "that lady could have been your mother - aren't you thankful she's not?" when the baby is older will be enough to do it 😄 

53 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Technically, you need to find a way to risk both of your lives while at the same time boring your friend to tears!  It's hard - that's why she gets a tv show 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Whitney is setting Ryan up for his fall. Everything she says is poised to make him the villain so she can walk off with “NoBS” and have Jessica do all the work while she cries about how it was Ryan who “done her wrong”. 

The thing is, if Ryan had told her about the baby as soon as she was born, then she’d probably be crying that he is a douche and is trying to upset her.  I would bet good money that the baby didn't arrive early.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

The thing is, if Ryan had told her about the baby as soon as she was born, then she’d probably be crying that he is a douche and is trying to upset her.  I would bet good money that the baby didn't arrive early.  

THIS A MILLION TIMES!  Of course, it’s none of her business about the baby, but if Ryan had brought it up she and the rest of the enabler gang would probably be bitching how Ryan is insensitive and being mean.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Don't these people get tired of having to push and drag whitless around every trip they take? Seems like they'd just sneak away and enjoy a fun hike without her screaming and moaning about how she risking her life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, JeanJean said:

She realized she jumped unfairly on Ryan. 

She owe's him an apology. He will never get it because Whit does not apologize to anybody, ever! 

Buddy was just a lil' too gleeful to blurt out the baby news. WTH was that all about? It's almost like he wanted to hurt her. These two have the strangest relationship. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I still don't get why Twit wants so desperately to be friends with Chase. He cheated on her, broke up with her and had a baby with the "cheatee". Not that Whit didn't deserve it because she treated Chase like garbage,  but still. Let it go and move on. Oh, I forgot. It's all part of the fake script. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

When I first had my newborns I know that my husband and I parked our asses on Instagram 24/7 to see if any of our exes acknowledged us. 

She’s so unbelievably self-centered, talking and pouting incessantly about how her pretend boyfriend didn’t ‘like’ her comment days after he had a NEWBORN BABY and while she’s on a comped vacation with her friends. How much is it worth, putting up with her? 

3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Is it my imagination or is Todd no longer allowed to speak on camera?  I don't particularly care for Ryan, but I loathe the way she treats him.  Time to cut and run, bro.  

I’m actually obsessed with Todd these days—he completely dips the moment Big Whit gets on her bullshit, and if he can’t leave the scene completely, he stunts on her like when he was pirouetting all over the waterfall. I think he’s really found that sweet spot between not sucking up yet still getting paid. I stan. 

49 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

“I was not ready this weekend for a baby.”  The heck?! I am surprised she didn’t demand that Aurora be sent back.

My god she is just such straight garbage. Who actually thinks things like “I WASN’T READY FOR A BABY!!!!” much less SAYS THEM OUT LOUD, in these situations?? Why does she specifically feel like the entire world revolves solely around her? I’m just so over it. Go away, Whitney. The world doesn’t require your services. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Chase's baby is born.  It's DEVASTATING NEWS and all about poor, poor Whitney.

I was going to say the same thing!  No this heffa didn't make Chases baby being born all about her!  And of course she has to make it a woe is Whitney moment.  Whining about why it's not her and about her and for her and by her and in her and of her and on and on and on about HER!  And shut up Buddy!!!  Damn! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm going to guess Ryan didn't immediately run out and tell Whitney about the baby is because it has nothing to do with her.  But yes, let's demonize Ryan for.... whatever Buddy is grasping at.

Yet they stayed there and enjoyed the house he provided even after he left and still talked shit about him "ruining Whitney's weekend".  If I was Ryan I would have thrown all of their asses out of my friend's house the minute I had to leave.  And why does this big ball of need act like they're the only one's who have been quarantining?!  You're not the only one who has sacrificed Whitney.  STFU!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I feel like what we were watching was Whitney suddenly realizing how she probably appears on camera and going into some damage control. 

Yeah, I'd like to think it was a sign of growth, but a real sign of growth would be if she'd not thrown the whole hissy fit in the first place.  Definitely damage control.  Once she got away from her sycophants she caught on to how she was coming across.  

• Love 5

I found it so funny when Whit walked away, after receiving the devastating news about the baby, to stand in the RAIN.  Both Buddy and Ryan absolutely did not want to walk out there to talk to her.......because she was standing in the rain!  Ryan especially did not want to go out and SIT in the RAIN to "discuss" what he did to wrong Whit.  It was all so ridiculous and looked very staged by her to look so sad and dramatic.  I was waiting for her to say "And Cut".  

Need more Todd.  She screwed him on the business dance thing they had together to go with Ryan.  Now he has front row to see her doing it again to Ryan.  

She really is a piece of work.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, swankie said:

Yet they stayed there and enjoyed the house he provided even after he left and still talked shit about him "ruining Whitney's weekend".  If I was Ryan I would have thrown all of their asses out of my friend's house the minute I had to leave.  And why does this big ball of need act like they're the only one's who have been quarantining?!  You're not the only one who has sacrificed Whitney.  STFU!

Wait a minute.  Didn't she get her panties in a wad because Ryan DID NOT tell her Chase's real girlfriend was pregnant and now she is going off the deep end because he DID tell her the baby was born??   

8 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

I found it so funny when Whit walked away, after receiving the devastating news about the baby, to stand in the RAIN.  Both Buddy and Ryan absolutely did not want to walk out there to talk to her.......because she was standing in the rain!  Ryan especially did not want to go out and SIT in the RAIN to "discuss" what he did to wrong Whit.  It was all so ridiculous and looked very staged by her to look so sad and dramatic.  I was waiting for her to say "And Cut".  

Eleanora Duse (the mother of naturalistic acting) she is NOT!!!

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

"I feel like a walrus in the best way."

Whitney says, in the pool with her (real) friends. 

Of course, in the pool, where else would you make such a silly statement?  And of course the editors knew that blurb *had* to be part of the show.

Wait...I get it now  There's also feeling like a walrus in the *worst* way - hauling all that weight around on land (and even up a waterfall) without the benefit of the water to support some of that weight.

Sorry, just thinking out loud.  

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Who actually thinks things like “I WASN’T READY FOR A BABY!!!!”

I couldn't believe she said that.   What the fuck does Chase's baby have to do with Whitney?  Why does she need to be ready? Ready for what? 

And what a shitty finale.   I notice each season her physical "triumphs" at the season's end become less and less.  This season was the worst with everyone pushing and pulling her up the waterfall.  Great accomplishment there Twit maybe for next season's finale  you can drive around an obstacle course in your mobility scooter.

Buddy took a lot of glee in revealing that news.  I know he said it was so she wouldn't get mad at him for knowing before her but the way he just announced it says different.  

I can never sit through The Skinny, from the previews I see we have more Chase and more sobbing with Buddy consoling her once again, yawn. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Cache said:

"I feel like a walrus in the best way."

Whitney says, in the pool with her (real) friends. 

Of course, in the pool, where else would you make such a silly statement?  And of course the editors knew that blurb *had* to be part of the show.

Wait...I get it now  There's also feeling like a walrus in the *worst* way - hauling all that weight around on land (and even up a waterfall) without the benefit of the water to support some of that weight.

Sorry, just thinking out loud.  

Her walrus comment and her weird, loud toddler chortling in the waterfall pool were pure gold!

11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

She'll be sending "Uncle Whitney" presents soon. i

Which means cheap, garage sale Barbies. 🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I did on Twitter. He retweeted me.

What did he say?

1 hour ago, Kid said:

Wait a minute.  Didn't she get her panties in a wad because Ryan DID NOT tell her Chase's real girlfriend was pregnant and now she is going off the deep end because he DID tell her the baby was born??  

No, she was mad because Ryan already knew for a couple of days and didn't tell her. I guess he should have rushed to her side the minute the baby came out of the vajajay! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

"I'm living in a little box with no room to..."? Nah, that's too easy. 

When she said that, I looked at Mini Persnickety and said, "The jokes just write themselves," and we both laughed like hyenas.  😂😂😂

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ugh, there is NO spoiler here except that I have no fucking business operating this site before at least 2 cups of coffee.  Mea culpa  😞  

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Buddy took a lot of glee in revealing that news. 

All the quasi-good will I had for him last week evaporated last night.  First, he claims Ryan thinks Covid is a hoax, when we have never heard Ryan say that.  And if they all were so worried and appalled to go to that bar then guess what?  They didn't have to go.  Of course after the grousing about that Twit and Ashley go to a coffee house the next day, so I guess Covid is only a danger at night--kind of like vampires?  

Then Buddy acts like he's doing Whitney a favor by blurting out the news about Chase's baby AND acting like Ryan was wrong to NOT immediately blurt it out.  Talk about playing fast and loose with the 'rules' they all seem to have put in place with 'friend behavior.'

Honestly, on his own I would probably find Ryan a total insufferable bro, but compared to the barnacles and Whitney, I'm on his side.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 16
33 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

All the quasi-good will I had for him last week evaporated last night.  First, he claims Ryan thinks Covid is a hoax, when we have never heard Ryan say that.  And if they all were so worried and appalled to go to that bar then guess what?  They didn't have to go.  Of course after the grousing about that Twit and Ashley go to a coffee house the next day, so I guess Covid is only a danger at night--kind of like vampires?  

Then Buddy acts like he's doing Whitney a favor by blurting out the news about Chase's baby AND acting like Ryan was wrong to NOT immediately blurt it out.  Talk about playing fast and loose with the 'rules' they all seem to have put in place with 'friend behavior.'

Honestly, on his own I would probably find Ryan a total insufferable bro, but compared to the barnacles and Whitney, I'm on his side.

I have come to the conclusion that Buddy and Whitney are both self-absorbed assholes.  

I think they feed off of each other's misery, and Buddy just couldn't trot his ass over there quickly enough to drop the "baby bomb" before Ryan could handle it.  

I've also come to the conclusion Buddy and Whitney might just be the perfect pair.  Between his perseverating on his recovery and her perseverating on her "ex-fiance," maybe they'll simply just drown in each other's tears.  🤢

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Pachengala said:

She’s so unbelievably self-centered, talking and pouting incessantly about how her pretend boyfriend didn’t ‘like’ her comment days after he had a NEWBORN BABY and while she’s on a comped vacation with her friends. How much is it worth, putting up with her? 

I’m actually obsessed with Todd these days—he completely dips the moment Big Whit gets on her bullshit, and if he can’t leave the scene completely, he stunts on her like when he was pirouetting all over the waterfall. I think he’s really found that sweet spot between not sucking up yet still getting paid. I stan. 

My god she is just such straight garbage. Who actually thinks things like “I WASN’T READY FOR A BABY!!!!” much less SAYS THEM OUT LOUD, in these situations?? Why does she specifically feel like the entire world revolves solely around her? I’m just so over it. Go away, Whitney. The world doesn’t require your services. 

Agree with all of this. Todd is the salve to my spirit when Whitney says things like "But I'm not ready for a baby!" as if someone was literally family planning with her. Because Whitney is having a tough weekend, little baby Aurora should just up and go "oh, no problem, let me just walk back inside my mother and camp out until YOU'RE ready for me, random lady I don't know whose business it is NOT when I am born!"

I actually feel bad for Ryan. He's a bit of a douche but SHE chose him as a "business" partner. And he's carrying all the weight (LOL) and she and her friends dump all over him. HE didn't force Chase on her and it's not HIS responsibility to soothe her psyche when she and Chase--presumably two consenting adults--have a conflict. First she toasted him getting them the house and then her "REAL FRIENDS." What a dick. And then stayed on at the house after she bullied him out of his vacation after she railed on him for not telling her his friend's business? Even if his dog DID get sick, the least she could do is express concern about the dog, but instead just complains that Chase isn't giving her enough attention DAYS AFTER HIS FIRST CHILD IS BORN. At least Ashley tried to stick up for him by saying Ryan thought she knew already and didn't want to talk about it and upset her more. 

Ugh. I wish I could just hang out with Todd and Ashley and maybe Heather (and all the pets). We would have a fun weekend.

• Love 10

I don't understand why she is so obsessed with Chase still and his baby. I know it was a storyline for the show so who knows what actually happened, but I know if my fiance cheated on me and got another girl pregnant I wouldn't want anything to do with him or his new family. Cut ties and move on with life.

Also, LOL at her thinking she was the only one working hard during the hike up the waterfall, because it's apparently not at all hard to help someone almost 400 lbs up wet slippery rocks at the risk of her falling and bringing them all down with her 🙄 I'm sure they were exhausted after that

Ashley saying Chase should have reached out to her personally to tell her he had the baby? It's not his responsibility! He's busy helping take care of his newborn baby, and that's where his focus should be, NOT coddling his ex girlfriend. He's clearly trying to move on with life without Whitney (as he should) but Whitney (and her friends) won't let that happen.

Edited by sara1025
  • Love 12

Whitney obsessing over whether chase “liked” her comment just seems so juvenile. She’s a woman in her mid 30s who is stuck in middle school. She’s only a year or 2 older than me, I couldn’t give a rats patootie if someone likes my comment congratulating them on a new baby. I have some ex boyfriends that I am friends with on Facebook. They had babies, they didn’t call me to tell me said baby was born because it’s not my business! What did she think was going to happen, that at the end of the 9 months there would be no baby? Of course a baby is going to be born!

• Love 10

so much!!!! I don't like how they make me feel sorry for Ryan. He is a douche but seeing a whole group gang up on someone is too much for me. Buddy got some weird happiness by dropping that on her. The way he blurted it out and smiled after and Ryan smiling behind his drink during it. I think both of them use her in the same way and that's why they don't like each other. 

Her obsessing about the comment acknowledgement was so cringe. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

First of all....I did tear up at the phone call of Chase and the baby. I don't care what the real story is, I was moved by Aurora period. Not sure if those were real tears on Whitney but her entire face was wet! 

Oh and Ryan's comment about Whitney's "type" being long greasy hair....and then they show his hair all cut in the video. He is NOT her type anymore! Wow does he look much better with that nasty hair cut off. I still would not describe him as cute, but that facetime call with how he presented the baby could not be any more precious! Wow

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

My gut tells me that this show is very loosely scripted, like perhaps Whitney and the producers, maybe even the friends, sitting down before a season starts and deciding what the story lines will be, and then when filming starts, Whitney more or less indicating to the friends (and the production crew) what she's hoping to accomplish with the scenes, and then of course, the bad writing and the even worse acting that captures all of it.  When things go right, it's simply (at this point), boring/lame/not very funny, whatever adjectives or phrases you might use to describe these performances.  When things go wrong, when a bit of the truly real life sneaks in, we get Buddy storming off, Whitney disrobing and storming off, and things like that.  And even those events, I'm honestly not convinced aren't somehow scripted by Whitney, in order to bring excitement or outrage enough that will get people talking - even these bursts of anger don't seem very organic 7 seasons in.

How else do you explain Chase face-timing Whitney while holding his baby, while he's presumably living with the mother of his daughter now?  That's not happening in real life, ever.   Whitney and Chase ain't Sonny and Cher.

So Jessica, eager for some additional payoff now that Whitney has semi-offered Jessica a co-starring role in the online fitness sessions, to replace Ryan, is scoping Ryan out, to the point of nearly wanting to see Ryan's resignation letter?  Yeah, for sure now Jessica has gotten the producers' message to 'bring the drama.'  Ashley rarely interprets what she's seeing or hearing correctly, but in this case, when Ashley stated in her talking head that even Ashley was feeling sorry for the attack on Ryan, Ashley was spot-on.  It all just came out of left field with Jessica, and while I wish that Ryan had truly had some clever comebacks for Jessica, Ryan did what he had to do, which was to let Jessica know that the riches from Whitney's online fitness platform are not going to fall into Jessica's lap that easily.

Ryan's vague comments to Buddy and Ashley when Whitney momentarily left that scene, about Whitney being so well-behaved and all considering what had just happened, smacked of Ryan wanting to pay back Whitney so bad after learning that Whitney was having these NOBS discussions with Jessica, with something he knew would hurt her.  "I'm not going to tell her and make her angry," Ryan insists, and Ashley is right there along with Ryan on this sentiment , but Jesus, people - Ryan is playing you for fools.  Buddy, of course, the king of fools, gives Ryan exactly what he wants when Buddy says, 'no way, I'm going to tell her because if I don't, and she knows I knew, I'll never hear the end of it.'  Buddy not even giving Whitney the chance to catch her breath after coming back, and spitting out the news that Chase's baby had been born, must have given Ryan so much delight.

This show has become truly bad theatre.  It becomes even worse when Hunter, Heather and Tal are on the show.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CainF said:

My gut tells me that this show is very loosely scripted, like perhaps Whitney and the producers, maybe even the friends, sitting down before a season starts and deciding what the story lines will be, and then when filming starts, Whitney more or less indicating to the friends (and the production crew) what she's hoping to accomplish with the scenes,

Isn't this true for all reality shows? From what I heard it could take multiple times for just one scene until they get it right. For example, I was listening to a celeb spill the tea about VanderPump Rules once and she said there was a big fight between her and someone else and she had to walk in to the room over and over until production was satisfied with the way it looked.  I think we would all be amazed at what is rehearsed ad nauseum until it looks right on film. Oh, to be a fly on those Reality walls. 

• Love 3