Type keyword(s) to search

SO8.E14: Big Fat Baby News

• Start Topic

Things are looking up for Whitney during an Asheville getaway, but when she discovers Ryan has been keeping devastating news from her, will she ever be able to trust him again? Whitney is shocked by a surprise call from Chase and his baby daughter.

• Love 1

Up until this moment my 9yo honestly thought that "no BS" stood for "no bullshit." 

Just now, Floatingbison said:

I saw a great rock show at the Grey Eagle in Asheville.  I'm still on their email list . . .it reminds me of happier (pre pandemic) times.

Every year my town has a Mushroom Festival and a big part of it is a huge rock show. It's amazing. My area is known for agates and people come from all over the country to pick morels and to go rock hounding in our creeks. 

• Love 7

Chase posted his baby news on his IG and Whitney is STILL mad that "nobody told her"? Was she expecting to be the first one called? Ryan wasn't "keeping it from her." It was literally on social media. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm going to guess Ryan didn't immediately run out and tell Whitney about the baby is because it has nothing to do with her.  But yes, let's demonize Ryan for.... whatever Buddy is grasping at.

Buddy has to stick his head a little further up Whitney's ass than normal. After all, he came dangerously close to being fired for being truthful the day before...

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

I don't like the new deballed Todd.  So she's calling Ryan a man whore, funny.  Buddy sold his soul to Whit.  Easier than getting a real job I guess.  That's sick.  So Chase still making appearances on Whitney's show.  Interesting, maybe a contractual thing.  So Buddy says  it's shady that Ryan hasn't told Whitney about the baby?  Why would she give a shit if she ever saw him again if this was "real life"?  Isn't this HER show?    Oh the drama LOL.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Buddy has to stick his head a little further up Whitney's ass than normal. After all, he came dangerously close to being fired for being truthful the day before...

Yeah it's really obvious tonight.  Why is Todd even there, teasing me with the memory of how fun he was?  

OMG another freakout, so maybe Buddy should not have told her, or maybe in private.  But why am I pretending this is reality when it's not.  Ooooo the drama in the rain, her fakery is really showing through.  Lots of fast talking.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Her theory that Ryan owed her some duty to report baby news is ridiculous.  One of those contrived producer things....

I don't think that part's contrived. Whitney's a bitch. I think she honestly did feel that entitlement. 

• Love 16

After watching the whole team practically carry her up that waterfall, she had better not try and brag about it as an accomplishment. It takes no skill to be carted around like that and it's endangering other people in the process.

And why is she so obsessed with knowing the baby arrived? Why is she even interested in any of this? It couldn't be less about her. It's literally the lovechild of what they are trying to sell as a cheating ex. Most people would block him or be tempted to go full Maleficent on their scorned lover, not be on stand-by like she's adopting the kid.

Edited by alabetser
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

My rock show was more of the deafening, sweaty type @mamadrama!   But I hear you on rocks too... Mrs. FB picked up (stole) a shit load of nice rocks in Arizona to bring back for our water feature in the back yard.

ha ha ha! I went back and re-reread your post. My head's clearly been somewhere else lately. I can't wait to return to deafening, sweaty rock shows. Just one more thing I'm looking forward to once this pandemic's a memory. 

• Love 3

Don't @ me, but I do feel this week Whitney was much better. She realized she jumped unfairly on Ryan.  I actually think Chase should have sent her a text first asking if it was okay to call with the baby - that could have put her in a really uncomfortable position. I felt like Buddy was kind of a douche briefly, but overall it was a vast improvement after last week. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Don't hate @ me, but I do feel this week Whitney was much better. She realized she jumped unfairly on Ryan.  I actually think Chase should have sent her a text first asking if it was okay to call with the baby - that could have put her in a really uncomfortable position. I felt like Buddy was kind of a douche briefly, but overall it was a vast improvement after last week. 

I feel like what we were watching was Whitney suddenly realizing how she probably appears on camera and going into some damage control. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10