Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I still dream about our parties (and lunches!) from theΒ  80's and 90's....

😍😍😍🍸🍺πŸ₯‚πŸ₯ƒ

I worked for lobbyists in DC back then. Yeah, food and booze for all!

• Love 7

OMG ... does Discovery+ think its going to get my money with a doc about how innocent Jon and Patsy Ramsey are?

Fuck allllll the way off, Discovery +.

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks so much. He was on life support and went through 2 surgeries. Still on a ventilator which they are worried about damaging his lungs but brain appears to be healing. He just needs to start breathing on his own. Thanks for asking πŸ™‚

I missed that your father is ill...I hope for a full recovery and for your sanity to hold up.Β 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am jealous...I want to retire. I just got a new job two weeks ago, everyone is nice but it’s fairly demanding and I’m exhausted all the time lol. MyΒ dad is in hospital too so I’m exhausted.

So sorry about your Dad.Β  Hope he recovers.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I'm living in terror that I'll have to go back to the office before I actually leave. I don't think I could face the commute again, plague or no plague. My boss and I were talking the other day and we were laughing about how I'd have to plan my own retirement party over Zoom, and I was all "dammit and I won't even get a big retirement party with cake and champagne like I always wanted!"

I'm with you. As much as I complain about working at home, now that I've got a retirement date, I cant see myself going back to campus, ever. They haven't asked about a virtual retirement party, which seems totally awkward.Β 

I do feel freer, I'm such a worker bee, sometimes now I'm like screw it its 3pm, its not like it matters anymore.Β 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That Whitney show is brutal.Β  There's really not much redeeming there... I probably won't hang there.Β  I'm already hooked on snark three shows, and well. . . addiction runs in the family!!!!Β 

Whitney is awful and infuriating to watch. Such a selfish person.Β 

• Love 8

Jon Benet. Β Why don't they leaveΒ that little girlΒ alone. Β TheyΒ don't know what happened to her but they do show after show after show. Β It's disgusting.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It has given me so many belly laughs since yesterday! The eyes!

YES! It was theΒ eyes! And the final zinger:Β 

"I'm not a cat."

"Yes, I can see that."

Edited by Guest
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

With their megabillion dollar endowment fund, why not?

Meh, I worked at the Kennedy School, pretty much an ugly stepchild in the Harvard pecking order. We were pretty poor. You want megabucks, go to the B School.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was pissed when I left my last job. I threw parties for everyone else (high turn over) and paid out of pocket for gift cards and food. I got a ZoomΒ party but not even a virtual gift card. Assholes πŸ˜‚Β 

I want tears! Hugs! People telling anecdotes about how wonderful I am and how much I'll be missed!Β 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

He does! I re-watched a bunch of old Mel's Rock Pile SCTV skits on Sunday. Eugene Levy is a god.

Those SCTV comedians from Levy's era are comedy gods.Β  So funny, and such decent people, too.Β Β 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Who won the weight poll? I was pretty close so I am invested this week on who won.

Is it just closest, or closest without going over? You were 3 over, I was 6 under. I wasn't really keeping track but I don't remember any closer guesses.

Unfortunately, I am not nearly as creative as Princess with the prizes. I have some mini Tootsie Pops left from Halloween I'll share...

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

That's what i understand, but I expect that they will eventually show up on TLC,Β Β  I like my crime shows, but so far even Joe Kenda has failed to convince me.Β Β  I am afraid the new episodes of See No Evil will also be on it.Β Β  Sigh.......

They better not I love that show.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

That Ramsey girl murder was the impetus behind Toddlers and Tiaras. I wonder if they are dredging up that old case because TLC wants to resurrect T&T.

I think they had a T&T "where are they now" on recently.

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

It has given me so many belly laughs since yesterday! The eyes!

It cracks me up every time I see it.Β Β  I bet the new crop of 1Ls will have a lesson on Zooming.Β Β  The legal practice has really changed since I was in school.Β 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Another reason NOT to get Discovery Plus...

Dr. Pimple Popper!

I would like to watch Mike Rowe's show, but absolutely nothing else about D-Plus looks worth paying for..

I got a year of free Apple TV with my iPhone; I got it at the end of November and I have yet to watch anything on it.

1 minute ago, readheaded said:

Those SCTV comedians from Levy's era are comedy gods.Β  So funny, and such decent people, too.Β Β 

Yes! "Decent" is an excellent description of those folks. Still one of the funniest shows ever. I'm sad I can't get the earlier, syndicated 30-minute episodes on DVD.

1 minute ago, Kid said:

Jon Benet. Β Why don't believe that little girlΒ alone. Β I don't know what happened to her but they do show after show after show. Β It's disgusting.

I wish they would solve that damn case. You would think they would be able to.Β 

Β 

• Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Is it just closest, or closest without going over? You were 3 over, I was 6 under. I wasn't really keeping track but I don't remember any closer guesses.

Unfortunately, I am not nearly as creative as Princess with the prizes. I have some mini Tootsie Pops left from Halloween I'll share...

I am not sure if it's Price as Right rules or not. Maybe Princess is taking the night off. We will just have to wait and see.

I wonder if the change of policy on moving to Houston came about due to covid.....but we don’t see masks....?Β 
Β 

Why can’t they read and measure? Β It’s not about cutting back. Β It’s about folllowing the plan. Β It’s so frustrating. Β 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Just started watching.Β  Is that a beard or a birthmark?Β  Because seriously what the hell is it?Β  Hubby looks like her son.Β  And from the rear she doesn't look like a pound over 400, so I was shocked to see her weight.Β  THEN I saw the low hanging tummy pooch.Β Β 

Yum.... bacon πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

Jon Benet. Β Why don't believe that little girlΒ alone. Β I don't know what happened to her but they do show after show after show. Β It's disgusting.

She doesn't even seem like a person anymore. Like she was an actual child, murdered, and yet I've seen her same, perfect made up picture most of my life she seems nothing more than that. Poor thing.

• Love 4
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Yes! "Decent" is an excellent description of those folks. Still one of the funniest shows ever. I'm sad I can't get the earlier, syndicated 30-minute episodes on DVD.

My hoarder mother has a bunch of them taped on VCR tapes.Β  We pull the "Jeopardy" episodes out every once in a while, as well as the one where Martin Short is Mr. Rogers and he boxes John Candy as Julia Child.Β  Funniest. Show. Ever.

• Love 2
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if the change of policy on moving to Houston came about due to covid.....but we don’t see masks....?Β 

Yeah, I think that's it. And it's not like these people are filmed in public places where masks would be required.Β 

Why is this show completely ignoring a pandemic?