Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Krystal began overeating to shield herself with a protective layer of obesity after suffering years of abuse. Once a means of protection, her pathological eating now threatens to destroy her life if she doesn't get help.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread. It will be open during the initial US airings.

Not on the US East Coast?  You can watch online at TLC.com if you sign on with your cable subscription. 

Original air date 2021.02.10

Hiya Pounders! Here with hopes for a success story tonight that will surely be dashed. 

Eating habit tonight was ham and swiss rollups. Now waiting for grocery delivery. 

Such an exciting life I lead, I know that you are all (sugar free) jelly!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hi, pounders!!!  just finishing up a spaghetti casserole and some french style green beans with a heaping helping of oreos for dessert,.

Aluminum foil cuts are 1000x worse than paper cuts.  Don't ask me how I know.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Hi Pounders! It's Weighty Wednesday! (In another part of my internet life, it's Wombat Wednesday. Wombats are cuter and don't seem to mind being compared to tanks.) Tonight's eating habit was whole-grain thin spaghetti with Rao's tomato basil sauce, a meatball, and whole wheat bread (but no Parmesan cheese because when I unwrapped it it was dripping wet and I thought, "well, that can't be good" 😞). And ginger ale in a wine glass, because why not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Hey people! Tonight's habit is a potato covered w/a bag of Green Giant broccoli, carrots & cauliflower w/cheese, and some diced chicken breast. There is also a Yasso yogurt bar w/my name on it. 

• Love 4

Hi all!  Eating habit today was a super-late lunch (I had a dentist appointment so ate lunch at 4pm) of microwaveable frozen lasagna, because I was already starved and didn't want to take time to actually cook.  

Hoping for a non-boring episode tonight!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hiya Pounders! Here with hopes for a success story tonight that will surely be dashed. 

Eating habit tonight was ham and swiss rollups. Now waiting for grocery delivery. 

Such an exciting life I lead, I know that you are all (sugar free) jelly!

I'm getting my yogurt and grapes delivered tomorrow.

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Glad to hear you have the beer.

(looks around guiltily) I actually have wine, not beer. But around Boston the joke is always rush to the store for bread, milk and beer at the first sign of snow.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

My Krystal ball tells me:

8:00 - 8:55 pm: Hot mess

8:55 p.m.: walk in park, journey continues

And I'm excited about that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Hi Pounders! Ice storm warnings here tonight.

ugh!! I have ice storms.  A tree fell across our drive during one;  it missed the car which was in the garage, but we couldn't get out for several days even after the ice melted.   Stay safe

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hello people !

Some things never change - 1101 calories today including hot tea with vodka now, just finished workout, and it is snowing.

Shoveling workout too, tomorrow. ☃️

Waiting for snow here, too. Don't know how much. I work from home tomorrow, at least.

• Love 1