Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

And I thought I had too much facial hair! I am talking about Freelin of course. What kind of name is that?

70's hippie wannabee parents is my guess for the origin of the the name "Freelin". I'm curious to know if "Wheelin'" is his middle name. 

• LOL 6

Had to come here to read the comments about her beard.

Wonder if there will be commercials for Schick or Gillette?

Reminds me of all those scary circus tents I never went into..........well except the Bonnie and Clyde death car.

• LOL 2

Krystal Hall?  or heaven forbid, Ball?  

Frankfort, OH, age 35.    That PCOS induced beard, since it's dark should respond well to laser hair removal.

I hate her mother.   You don't ignore your kid saying they were abused.  You also don't blame your kid for someone abusing them, and choose the abuser over the kids.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Good Evening, Pounders!!!  All of the Good Snark pertaining to her beard has already been stated so I'm passing on that.  

However, I will say "That Bitch's Got A Man?"

But look at the man. He seems to have his hair on upside down.

• LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

So, wait...she has the time and money to get her nails done and no one to SHAVE HER BEARD?!

That looks really thick for a woman.  I guess TLC made her grow it out for them.   I would think waxing weekly might be better that daily shaving unless she goes to work or goes out.  I hate her husband's beard.

I am guessing 620;  she looks taller than the last batch and doesn't seem quite as big.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Good Evening, Pounders!!!  All of the Good Snark pertaining to her beard has already been stated so I'm passing on that.  

However, I will say "That Bitch's Got A Man?"

I'd rather have no man than a raggedy ass slob like him, real talk.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Wait ... what? You were 18 and had to go to work to support your girlfriend and her kids?

Yes, and after 12 years together they broke up, and then she met Freelin.  

She scares me, with those huge bites, I worry about choking on it. 

I'm so glad her nephew Josh has Crystal and Freelin to live with. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2