Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why does anyone, in the year of our Lord 2021, need guidance on "how" to lose weight?

Google.com is FREE. And open 24/7.

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Kenae' used Google and it caused tantrums. 

I think that the issue Kanae had and part of the reason "do your own research" may not be all that helpful is that the vast, vast majority of weight-loss material on the internet is intended for people who are much smaller and healthier than these poundticipants. Heck, half of it is just fitspo targeted at people who are already a healthy weight.

Like Kenae' who "knew" that losing 100 lbs in two months wasn't healthy. She's right...as long as you don't currently weigh 600-700 lbs. 

Edited by GuiltiestPleasures
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"You just woke up and you take a nap?" Don't knock it till you've tried it, Dr. Now!

I just laughed so loud my husband rushed in, thinking I was in need of assistance. 

When I retire (this summer!) I intend to do nothing but read, sleep, and hang out on the internet snarking on TV shows with strangers. 

• Love 15
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I wonder if we're going down to Dr. Paradise City tonight?

I hope so, I need my Dr Paradise fix on Wednesday. I would also like to see the height difference in them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Calling it: last scene of the show will be Krystal "hiking" with her son.

If you mean putting one foot in front of the other, on a flat concrete or grassy knoll surface, with nearby monkey bars and swings...then, yeah, "hiking"!😂🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, umgoblue said:

If you mean putting one foot in front of the other, on a flat concrete or grassy knoll surface, with nearby monkey bars and swings...then, yeah, "hiking"!😂🤣

Hiking...sauntering...waddling. SEMANTICS! 🤣

7 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

She likes to sleep the whole morning! And the whole afternoon! And the whole evening! Proof that carbs make you sleepy LOL.

Again, I'm calling food sensitivities. I have battled that all of my life. Wheat based foods make me so confused and sluggish that I can trip over sunshine.  If I ate wheat 5 times a day, I'd seriously be prone all day and into the  next. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

When I retire (this summer!) I intend to do nothing but read, sleep, and hang out on the internet snarking on TV shows with strangers. 

That sounds great! Since last March I have only been working part time and I love it. Thank God my girlfriend makes enough money so that the pay cut has not been something the household budget can't handle.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I hope so, I need my Dr Paradise fix on Wednesday. I would also like to see the height difference in them.

Seeing the height difference would be AMAZING!  But Dr. Now is saying she can do a video session with him since she said they couldn't stay longer in Houston.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Sitting in a chair watching her son play basketball.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Sleeping 15 hours a day screams depression to me.

Or uncontrolled diabetes. High blood sugar can make you very tired. I still have to check mine when I'm tired and think I shouldn't be, just to make sure it's not my blood sugar. The thing is, if she took her meds, she'd bring it down, wake up, and be able to get work done. I don't just go to bed 'cause I'm tired.  12 years with the nuns taught me I need to suck up the pain and work if I wanted anything in life. 😄

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That sounds great! Since last March I have only been working part time and I love it. Thank God my girlfriend makes enough money so that the pay cut has not been something the household budget can't handle.

I am looking for a full time job for the first time since March. Right now I work 13 hours a week. I'm dreading working the grown up hours again. 

I wish Krystal would sit on Kody.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

This pretty much sums up my retirement days!

Yup.  Though I just got a 'revise and resubmit' so I'm still churning out journal articles between game playing and making fun of people on the internet. No napping, tho. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Calling it: last scene of the show will be Krystal "hiking" with her son.

You wrote it, didn't you? Fess up!

3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

We could use him as a measurement. You know "she was one and a half Dr. Paradises tall".

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

It's always "what HE wants me to do" and not "what I need to do".

Bingo. No one takes ownership. They live in some delusion that they're doing it for HIM. He doesn't care! He't trying to help you! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Is my TV on the fritz????

Dr. Now is rambling on, hard to understand him.

Most psych docs wouldn't be on board with multiple therapists.  

Said that moving to Houston may not be do-able?  Does she not know how Dr. Now's program works.

She could have saved herself a couple days in the car by going to Ohio State University bariatric program....silly me, she wouldn't have TLC cameras following her around, nor would she have the excuse of stopping at five fast food joints...

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Late to the party...did I miss much?

Quick recap, Krystal Hall, married to Freelin, from Frankfort, OH, 34 years old, and we now know 618 lbs.      Has a very clean, nice mobile home, lives with her nephew Josh, and the grandfather.    She was horribly abused by several people for years.    She has PCOS, hence the beard hair, and she's insulin dependent diabetic too.    Has depression, and has forever.     She gets out of bed at 11 a.m., but back in bed at 7 p.m. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bingo. No one takes ownership. They live in some delusion that they're doing it for HIM.

Yup.  It's like the idea of 'eating less to lose weight' and 'eating less to have surgery so I can lose weight' are two completely separate things and they can never connect the dots.

• Love 4