Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

From houseofnames.com: "Freelin is an ancient Anglo-Saxon name that is derived from the baptismal name Freeland."

"I thought she was a horrible person"...well that sounds like a great start.

Have we seen this Josh yet?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Yup, addiction runs in families... drugs for one sister, food for another... unfortunately there is a genetic component to predisposition to addictive behaviors.  BUT it is always a choice whether to engage in those behaviors or not.

• Love 4

Can we keep the teasing about the beard to a reasonable level - facial hair due to PCOS isn't exactly her choice.

But good lord, this woman's life has been difficult. Unfortunately, an enormous amount of Chinese food is not the solution.

Also, I wonder why she feels the need to blame her interest in women on her history and not just that she's bisexual?

• Love 10

OK, I correct on my earlier comment:  this is real plates and forks.  So it's only the fact that it is ginormous amount of mostly unhealthy food... but at least the fact that she is making an effort, I have high hopes for her.  

• Love 1

The constant narration is grating. Why can't they show this family having a conversation around their vat of spaghetti and 14 loaves of bread?

6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

From houseofnames.com: "Freelin is an ancient Anglo-Saxon name that is derived from the baptismal name Freeland."

"I thought she was a horrible person"...well that sounds like a great start.

Have we seen this Josh yet?

Josh is drinking WATER! Actual WATER! Go, boy, go!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

And I'm embarrassed that I occasionally have a steel gray hair that grows out of my chin.

I have a handful of those and a standing appointment with a wonderful woman who waxes or tweezes them away along with my thick brows.

For years I had one dark hair that grew on my jawline, but it is now white and I have the worst trouble seeing it to remove it.

Jen has promised to come if I am ever in the hospital and take care of them;  well, that was pre-COVID.

• Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

OK, I correct on my earlier comment:  this is real plates and forks.  So it's only the fact that it is ginormous amount of mostly unhealthy food... but at least the fact that she is making an effort, I have high hopes for her.  

Between the real flatware and the relatively nice house and her mobility, I'm hopeful too. But the show has psyched us out before so let's not get too excited.

That's a truly enormous amount of pasta and frozen garlic toast.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Hey...they are eating at a table on dishes, and use real silverware and cutlery.  WHAT SHOW ARE WE WATCHING??!!

And the house is clean and tidy! 

The house is clean, and neat.     Everyone is nicely dressed.    However, the speed everyone eats is going to be a bad (I almost said huge) problem.   If you eat that fast, you won't ever feel full and stop.  But, they do have plates, utensils, and a decent home.      

I really want garlic bread, and I want it now.   

That town she lives in is so small.    It's over 19 hours to Dr. Now's and that's going to be an ordeal.   

I want her to be the first major success this season (apparently this is the first real episode of this season, the others were leftovers from the previous season that they couldn't finish filming because of Covid).     

My guess is that Mommy dearest doesn't feel guilt, she just wants to get on TV, and look supportive.   Mom needs the family plan from Dr. Now.    Except, I have no sympathy for the mother.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

I like it that she got custody of her nephew and I like it but she understands how she is influencing him and it actually bothers her. There might be hope for this one.

• Love 6