Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If you were to put "if truth tasted like egg roll, we would have no trouble swallowing it" on a mug, I bet people would buy it. this could be the beginning of a fortune for you. 

Trademark!!! Don't anyone steal it, I am going to make millions!!!

• LOL 9

Good evening, Pounders! My eating habit was meatloaf, rice, and steamed broccoli with lemon. I did eat an orange earlier. Shame, shame, shame on me. 

Maybe we'll finally have a success story. Clean house, clothes, meals at a table, husband is employed, she mentioned college, and she's more articulate than 99% of the poundticipants.

My guess is 666. I'm bad like that.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I hate how all of the fatties always give up before they have ever tried. She wasn't even in the car yet, complaining about how she couldn't do it without 10 stops at fast food.

Remember the one who was shoveling down Taco Bell before she even left the driveway? How do these water buffaloes work up such an appetite? All they do is lie around like elephant seals. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, TazDevil said:

I think the title screen said she's 34?

34 is right before your body decides you have outlived your biological utility... so if she doesn't lose weight now, she will quickly deteriorate in a few years time.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I wish I could collect all the cold-shoulder tops on this planet and launch them into space.

I will help you.  I especially hate them when you can see the bra strap like I just saw with Krystal.

I went to put up the Oreos, and when I came back there were 41 new comments.

Why, oh why, does my cousin insist on texting me on Wednesday night?   

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm still thinking about Freelin (LOL ... I can't) talking about how when he met Krystal he "hated her guts." And then...never explained why. Or else he did and I was distracted by something more interesting like picking up lint off the carpet.

1 minute ago, sempervivum said:

I'm still wondering why Freelin needs to give her her insulin? She's got ACRES of stomach that she could conveniently put the needle in, why is she making him put it in the back of her arm?

Probably her stomach has so much fat on it, even the longest needle cannot go THROUGH it and get underneath the skin.  Less fat on the arm, though I would bet she has to use an IM needle for SQ shots. 

• Useful 3
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Watching off and on since start tonight. Didn’t she just shave?  Man....that must be terrible.  Can she get meds for hormones?   

think people use metformin for PCOS.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sempervivum said:

I'm still wondering why Freelin needs to give her her insulin? She's got ACRES of stomach that she could conveniently put the needle in, why is she making him put it in the back of her arm?

I don’t know, but I will add that some places on the body don’t absorb as well as others.  I’m type I diabetic and most places work on me, I have a  pump and rotate my infusion  all over my torso, but some type I’s  have to use their back, legs, arm, etc.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1