Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, GuiltiestPleasures said:

I haven't eaten in FOUR hours so hopefully that will make a difference.

Oh honey, no. 

That's like the weird excuse so many of them use about car rides causing swelling (though kind of in reverse) but one very, very brief fast will make no meaningful difference on 600+ pounds.

That is how they lose the 10 lbs on their second weigh-in (when they should have lost 60 lbs).  They just stop eating for four hours.  And then moan about how hard they worked.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I'm still wondering why Freelin needs to give her her insulin? She's got ACRES of stomach that she could conveniently put the needle in, why is she making him put it in the back of her arm?

Good point. I would have had issues years ago if I couldn't put in my own insulin. Shoot, my 90 yr old mother injects her own insulin. It's kinda hard to be that darn lazy - which is what I've always maintained - these people enjoy having other people wait on them. Getting to be 600 lbs was just a way to force them into doing it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Yes, she's 34, so losing and getting her health under control is now or never.    So how many days to Houston?    About three I guess.   

I hope she either has an endochronologist, or Dr. Now will refer her to one. 

Month 1- 618 lbs.    

That kid doesn't belong in the examination room.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Why does anyone, in the year of our Lord 2021, need guidance on "how" to lose weight?

Google.com is FREE. And open 24/7.

Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

Dr Now - hello how you all doin'? I could hear your sweatpants screaming down the hall.

DIET POP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liar liar sweatpants on fire!

She had two cans of Diet Pepsi next to her while she gorged on the metric ton of pasta.