Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

If you watched Toddlers and Tiaras, the moms were crazy because they invest time and money into the pageants and the kids could care less and often sassed the mom. My theory is the kid wound the mother up and she beat the kid to death. Dad wrote the fake note to protect his wife (the daughter was dead). The police screwed up the evidence but when the mom died (or killed her self) a few years later, it was case closed for the police.

I wish this board existed during Toddlers and Tiaras. The snark would be awesome

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

In 1986 a friend of mine was murdered. It was never solved. But this is a small town and the rumor is that everyone knew who did it but they couldn't come up with enough proof. Its heartbreaking. 

I listen to "The Vanished" podcast and there are so many cases where a person disappears and everyone knows who's "disappeared" them, but the police either can't or won't prove it.  I had never realized that so many people get away with such heinous crimes.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I know; it's like the Madeline McCann disappearance-somebody needs to spill the beans about what happened.

The parents gave her a sleeping pill while they went out drinking and it was an accidental overdose. They invented he kidnapping story to dodge a manslaughter charge.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think they found the body and she thought the brother did it,do she wrote the note. I think that was a bad assumption on her part and it ruined any hope of being able to solve the case 

I agree about the note, and the reason for it.    Or she didn't find the body, but thought the police wouldn't investigate or bring in the FBI for a local kidnapping.     I think it was an intruder, because that's an older house, they never locked the doors, or used a security system.    All kinds of people were in and out of that house over the years, and there were open houses, and big parties all of the time, so a lot of people were very familiar with the house layout.   The kids were on the second floor, on one end of the house, and the parents had a suite on the other end of the third floor.   They didn't have live in help either, apparently.     The local police did a terrible job.     It will never be solved, and announced who did it.      I just hate that so many people who definitely were cleared, have been accused online, and on TV shows.    

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Geez. If there was anytime to drive (and avoid a plane ride) it would be during a fucking novel virus pandemic!

we need to get them there faster for the sake of only having 20 minutes left to the episode.

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, Concerned said:

If you watched Toddlers and Tiaras, the moms were crazy because they invest time and money into the pageants and the kids could care less and often sassed the mom. My theory is the kid wound the mother up and she beat the kid to death. Dad wrote the fake note to protect his wife (the daughter was dead). The police screwed up the evidence but when the mom died (or killed her self) a few years later, it was case closed for the police.

Could be!

A couple years ago, CBS ran a documentary about Jon Benet's murder and their evidence was pretty compelling that Burke killed her. Then Jon and Burke lawyered up with Lin Wood and sued CBS. It was eventually settled out of court.

I"ll never not believe that anyone but Burke killed her. 

Edited by Guest
7 minutes ago, rlc said:
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

That's even worse than the Duggar grandson named Spurgeon. 

Is it, though?

Spurgeon sounds worse to me, but I think it is easy enough to explain that he was named for a preacher or whatever Spurgeon did.

Feelin sounds stupid, and the explanation is probably worse. 

Is it 10:00 yet? asking for a bored, sleepy friend who does not get 16 hours of sleep every day.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

This is like Christmas comes early!  She's gonna fly.  Have any of the other people on the show ever flown to Houston?

Lots have flown to Houston.   Remember Janine and her two attempts to fly from Seattle? (I think Seattle), and she had to get off the plane in Dallas.    There have been a lot of others two, and they always whine about having to get two seats.  

And the one from Oregon (?) with the striped tops?     The flying to Houston has led to some epic airport scenes, and rental cars sometimes. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

No, nor do I eat anything else for a couple of hours after seeing close-ups of those horrendous ailments!

The only time I ever was slightly affected by what I saw is when I attended a lunch lecture on osteonecrosis of the jaw at a pain management conference.  However, I do instantly lose my appetite if I find my company unpalatable.

• Love 2
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

A couple years ago, CBS ran a documentary about Jon Benet's murder and their evidence was pretty compelling that Burke killed her. Then Jon and Burke lawyered up with Lin Wood and sued CBS. It was eventually settled out of court.

No way in hell did anyone but Burke kill her. 

I saw that too, I think. The one I saw, they  had about 7 experts from different fields. They sat around round table to dissect evidence.  It was very impressive.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

The Flavor of Love board was everything. 

And the Showbiz Mom and Dads thread that kept getting shut down. LOL

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

This is like Christmas comes early!  She's gonna fly.  Have any of the other people on the show ever flown to Houston?

Oh, its EPIC when they fly! There are panic attacks, demands for food before boarding, mad rushes to the bathroom after landing, weeping because "everyone is staring", and of course, the huffing, puffing and grunting as they try to shoehorn themselves into their seats. Its awesome.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We have (or had, sob) an ice cream party every month in our department. All year round. Any time is a good time for ice cream in Boston!

I've been in Boston a few times at the same time they had ScooperBowl.  That was awesome.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Lots have flown to Houston.   Remember Janine and her two attempts to fly from Seattle? (I think Seattle), and she had to get off the plane in Dallas.    There have been a lot of others two, and they always whine about having to get two seats.  

The walks across the airports can be grueling, and people had to get wheelchairs. I always felt sorry for the wheelchair pushers.

• Love 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Here's a Ramsey promo now.  Very sad story.  

It is...the fact that the poor kid was murdered in the house makes me think ‘inside job’. What intruder stays in the house? Wouldn’t they take her away as quickly as possible? Anyway this is off topic so I will stop. 

• Love 3