Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

It's like the Hunger Games in my state. (Though I did luck out and get my first on 1/28 ... second dose scheduled for 2/25.)

Same here but I've had my first shot and am scheduled for the second on 3/2.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I know I sound like a broken record, but if they would just get a scale, they would have a better idea of how they are doing and not be so shocked when they get to Houston.  \

this season is really a downer as far as people getting surgery.

All the commercials for TurboTax reminded me to go check and make sure I have everything to file.  I do, so I guess that will keep me occupied this weekend.  Bleech.

Good night, pounders. Good night pounders, I 'm going to leave you now.  Farewell until next time, it there is a next time.

Honestly, I keep hoping next time will have someone do well.   I bet Dr Now is even more frustrated than we pounders are. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Is Dr. Now taking valium?  Why didn't he lose his shit with the weight gain?  What is going on around here?

COVID compassion.  Doesn't make for great TV, though.  Sigh.

• Love 8

Is Dr. Now taking valium?  Why didn't he lose his shit with the weight gain?  What is going on around here?

COVID. A lot of people (a few of them on this board, even) lost track of themselves.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The special I saw dissected all evidence...no evidence of an intruder. And no evidence of sexual assault.  It debunked a lot of rumors about it.  I’ll leave it at that. 

I'm persuadable.  I literally go back and forth on this every time I see one of those shows on the case.  It sure could have been Patsy, or their creepy kid, or dad, or all three.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Hellga said:

A single-serving is a single scoop.  A ball about an inch-inch and a half in diameter. 

Need to go back to using those little Oui yogurt cups that I saved (they come in cute little glass jars; I tried a couple of the flavors that come in two-packs and saved two of them to use for ice cream).

Gah, show's over and I'm still two pages behind!

No, no feet!

Have a good night, everyone! 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think The Bachelor (Season 1?) was my TwoP gateway drug. I thought it was hilarious that people called Trish, Trash. We’ve really upped our games, kids.

Oh MAN, that takes me back!  Good snark.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Took me 57 minutes, but I just realized that Krystal reminds me of Chris March from Project Runway.

1611878261_ScreenShot2021-02-10at9_58_49PM.thumb.png.c5eacda06b8c022ba87839880d6b3ac1.png

Didn't he die?

Ah well, another episode, another hope dashed. I'm off to get my 16 hours of shut eye. Have a great week!

• Love 4

I had a really good day.  I got stuff done at work, had a really good zoom argument this morning (prosecutor conceded a key point), and snarking is just the cherry on top.

but did you do all that as a cat? That is how you really win the day

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

oh, no.  I really liked him.   Haven't seen that show in years.

He died in 2019. I'd been following his recovery and donated to the Go Fund Me his friends set up a few times. I was shattered when he died. He had a really tough time and I was really hoping he'd get better. 

https://people.com/style/project-runway-alum-chris-march-dead/

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 2