Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Krystal's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I am not sure if it's Price as Right rules or not. Maybe Princess is taking the night off. We will just have to wait and see.

Yeah, she is.

20 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Yay for MEASURING food.  Finally.  Our perceptions are so skewed...  especially if we eat restaurant meals like these poundticipants often do.

You mean my pint of ice cream isn't single-serving? Oops.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:
4 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Geez. If there was anytime to drive (and avoid a plane ride) it would be during a fucking novel virus pandemic!

we need to get them there faster for the sake of only having 20 minutes left to the episode.

Flatlined. Last rites. Dead. Arms across chest. Buried.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

This is like Christmas comes early!  She's gonna fly.  Have any of the other people on the show ever flown to Houston?

Oh, its EPIC when they fly! There are panic attacks, demands for food before boarding, mad rushes to the bathroom after landing, weeping because "everyone is staring", and of course, the huffing, puffing and grunting as they try to shoehorn themselves into their seats. Its awesome.

AND PEEING THEIR PANTS!

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, its EPIC when they fly! There are panic attacks, demands for food before boarding, mad rushes to the bathroom after landing, weeping because "everyone is staring", and of course, the huffing, puffing and grunting as they try to shoehorn themselves into their seats. Its awesome.

Here we go..."it's been 20 years...the seats are small and cramped"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Yes, the first time I saw online snark. The Flavor of Love board was everything. 

Oh, those were some good times right there!

3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

And the Showbiz Mom and Dads thread that kept getting shut down. LOL

Remember Duncan Nutter's son kept coming on and getting cited for not using proper spelling or grammar? 

3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

The walks across the airports can be grueling, and people had to get wheelchairs. I always felt sorry for the wheelchair pushers.

And you KNOW they never tip the wheelchair pushers. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I"ll never not believe that anyone but Burke killed her. 

I agree. Even though I thought he did it, I did wonder about the note; seemed too detailed for a kid his age. It never occurred to me until now that Patsy or John did it for him.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

And the Showbiz Mom and Dads thread that kept getting shut down. LOL

That show was my intro to TWoP and the joy of online snark. My gateway snark, if you will.

Shane was Big in Belgium!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember Duncan Nutter's son kept coming on and getting cited for not using proper spelling or grammar? 

LOL! Yes! Those were the days!

Motorized cart, yay.   She actually still looks smaller than she did in the beginning of the episode, so I have have hope.  IT would be uber-disappointing if she gets an apartment and everything and ends up not getting surgery because of her weight gain or something.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Jeez - I left the room and just as I entered, I heard this squeaking that scared the heck out of me. It was the baby on the commercial.

You sure it wasn't the horn beeping, from the airport golf cart guy?  That was...awkward.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This woman is super high risk what with her 

giphy.gif

and BMI of four million and yet she's in a plane with her mask no where near her nose. 

LORD.

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I agree. Even though I thought he did it, I did wonder about the note; seemed too detailed for a kid his age. It never occurred to me until now that Patsy or John did it for him.

The g

She had a handmade garrote around her neck and the end if a broken paint brush in her vagina. I have a hard time believing a member of her family did that

• Love 3

I can’t really snark on her....we all gained during COVID

If I had stayed home this entire time, I probably would have lost weight. I work at a place where snacking takes place all the time. Someone is always sharing cookies, cake, cheese and crackers, buffalo chicken dip ... it's a never ending food frenzy.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

No airplane drama, at least.  Who was that woman who had to be carried off the airplane after a complete freak-out?

Wasn't that Janine?   It took her two tries to get to Houston, and the second flight she had to get off in Dallas.  

• Love 3

Really?  She sat and rested (gathered her courage?) before stepping on the scale?  Not a good sign!!!  

I say she didn't gain and didn't continue losing, so not awful but not a good situation.

• Love 1