Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Do not invoke the name of God!  He has nothing to do with this.  You didn't do what he asked.  And then you swore...and then you said you could Google his diet...now Dr. Now is absolutely right.

What am I watching.  This is borderline.  No longer crying. Like she has multiple personalities and the sweet one just showed up.

WHAT...WHAT..WHAT...

Psychotherapy?!  You think??  Full fledge medication.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Whoa, Girl hush. It's not feasible or healthy to lose 100 lbs a month, but you can't friggin' breathe or move at your weight. Is that healthy?

Whiny, whiny. You know where I'm going with this, ladies.

Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe.jpg

Oh, how I miss Mrs. Slocombe and her pussy!

• LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe she'll fake a heart attack like that other woman. 

Now she's mad because she could have googled his diet. What does she want, exactly? He's going to wave a magic wand?

Yes. That is what she wants. She wants it given to her just like she has food given to her - no effort, no consequences.

Holy heck - what was that sickening voice she put on at the end?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Do not invoke the name of God!  He has nothing to do with this.  You didn't do this.  And then you swore...and then you said you could Google his diet...now Dr. Now is absolutely right.

What am I watching.  This is schizophrenic.  No longer crying. Like she has multiple personalities and the sweet one just showed up.

WHAT...WHAT..WHAT...

Psychotherapy?!  You think??  Full fledge medication.

Actually schizophrenics tend to lose emotions and not be able to emote. (Am schizophrenic)

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

She wants surgery, not a diet.

If she gets surgery with this attitude, she’ll stretch out her stomach within a year. 
And it’ll be Dr. Now’s fault. 
She thinks surgery is a magic wand. 
Her faith is in food. 

• Love 12

Dont bring god into this. God would want you to honor your body and take responsibility for it- as a life is supposed to gift and all. 

YES! You're supposed to treat your body like a temple, not a garbage disposal.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Whoa, Girl hush. It's not feasible or healthy to lose 100 lbs a month, but you can't friggin' breathe or move at your weight. Is that healthy?

Whiny, whiny. You know where I'm going with this, ladies.

Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe.jpg

Oh, how I miss Mrs. Slocombe and her pussy!

And I am unanimous in that!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Kenae':  I have my faith.  My God will take care of me.  I don't need magic.  God....God...GOD

God, Our The Lord and Savoir, Jesus:  Please.Please.Please leave me out of this.  You are giving me a bad name.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

Also does her religiousity feel almost performative to anyone else? It feels like shes making such a big deal of things to show how faithful she is and that we know it. Ive never known anyone like that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Reminds me of that story about God sending firemen etc to save a person from drowning. They refused, waiting for God to help. They died and asked God “why didn’t you help me?” He replied, “I sent you all the tools you needed to help yourself, why didn’t you take it?” Perhaps someone should share that with this stupid ungrateful woman.

• Love 15

She got it all out and then turned sensible again.  Whew that was scary.  Remind me of a really really big lady who just couldn't cut the mustard either but I can't quite remember her name.  She gave up and the closing scene was her singing in church choir.  She had a very young daughter and blamed her lack of success losing weight on taking care of her baby.  Sad, as she could drop dead and then who would raise her child?  

• Love 1

I'm sensing that Dr. Now has fewer fuck to give with each passing season.

Oh, and Kenae', you have no idea what healthy is. 

And you haven't learned how to cook low calorie meals. That's quite obvious.

By the way, your legs go numb because it's not normal for them to have to haul your 600 pound ass around.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Actually schizophrenics tend to lose emotions and not be able to emote. (Am schizophrenic)

I just read the Kolker book about the Galvin family whose participation in research about schizophrenia continues to advance the field--I hope you got a chance to read it (if you like nonfiction)!  I thought it was very interesting.

• Useful 1