Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, chickenella said:

I need to say how annoyed I am at having to look at the ad for discovery + during the shows, first its on the top, then the bottom then I think I saw it in the middle the other night. Then all the commercials for it. They're so busy with that that I never see a preview for my600pl so I dobby know who's on until I get here. Ok, I'm done. 😆

With all the shows moving to a pay service, I wonder what the discovery channels on cable will even have in?  It's pissing me off, it's not as though we're not paying a cable bill already.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But I thought you were transported with joy when you were shoveling down a metric crapton of food? Stick to your story, Kenae. 

That's KENAE' 

Do not forget the APOSTROPHE.

Tsk, tsk...

• LOL 9
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They ALL say this. What they mean is, they'll have to give up double cheese pizzas, tater tot casseroles, biscuits and gravy, Double Whoppers, waffles, donuts, and entire sheet cakes. They won't be able to have "anything good" again. They view healthy eating as punishment. 

Chances are they never had properly made, tasty healthy food.  So for them it's either boring plain lettuce salad with nasty fat-free version of some million-calorie dressing plus sad boiled chicken breast, or it's the foods they always have associated with rewards...

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

With all the shows moving to a pay service, I wonder what the discovery channels on cable will even have in?  It's pissing me off, it's not as though we're not paying a cable bill already.

Exactly, what will be left? I already pay for those channels with cable. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Where does she live? I seem to have missed that in the gackatude that was her eating habits.

Nagodoches, TX, about 2 1/2 hours from Dr. Now's office.      I missed it at the beginning, but they showed the name on the water tower.   Is that where the Sally Field movie, Places in the Heart was set?    

I thought the husband, and the woman (sister in law?) were normal weight, but not after seeing them in the waiting room at Dr. Now's.    It's just that she's so big, and tall, and they're not.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I hate those ads.   I hope never to see another show on Jody Arias or Jon Benet Ramsey, and, no, I do not have favorites from 90DF. 

I am interested in the new Joe Kenda show. I love true crime but sick of all the Bundy and Gacy shows. The 90 day spin offs look awful 

• Love 1

Another one who can't think what she will do if Dr Now says 'no.'  Find a doctor in your area. Even if you can't get the surgery now, get on an eating plan, which Dr Now is gonna make you do anyway. Find some discipline and motivation. I always get aggravated when they say they'll just go home to die if they aren't approved.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

That's KENAE' 

Do not forget the APOSTROPHE.

Tsk, tsk...

She was soooo close to finding her name on a cup at Niagara Falls, if it weren't for the apostrophe!

(coming from someone with a unique name as well ;))

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

My eating habit was Mexican food. Steak fajitas, and a pork tamale. Yum.

I had Mexican food for lunch, leftover from yesterday's delivered dinner.  We had a long meeting at work and they gave us vouchers for UberEats.  The order came without a churro, but I decided not to complain, chalking it up to them caring about my thigh size! 

• LOL 2

Hey husband looks like a shrimp sitting next to her.  If he's regular sized than I'm gonna say 645 because she's tall.  I think? 

And geez I've lost my parents and I was very sad but if it destroys your life maybe you need grief counseling.

• Love 8

I get the giving up food thing. I've been on Keto for a year, and I bike 400 miles a month for 9 months of the year.  However, I also have Lyme Disease, the worlds longest perimenopause and PCOS. Hormone replacement and PCOS messssss with weight; losing has been painfully slow. I loss 35 lbs over the year, and then gained 17 back in a month because of a med change. Talk about wanting to give up!

Also, I DON'T LIKE KETO FOOD!! I often say "I can't eat food anymore" because I can't have anything that feels or tastes satisfying.  I wake up every day and think "I am going to get (fill in the food--cake, pancakes, pizza, burgers, fries, pizza, ice cream, etc) TODAY!!", but I make a coffee and remind myself of how much work this has been...so I don't get the treat. 

It's truly horrible to give up food. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am interested in the new Joe Kenda show. I love true crime but sick of all the Bundy and Gacy shows. The 90 day spin offs look awful 

He is the only reason I might sign up.  They showed an episode  of his new show  a week or so ago on the ID channel.  I was not impressed.  He basically did a few comments about the case, but that was about it. 

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m always surprised to hear when super, morbidly obese persons are very picky eaters.  

I actually very much believe it.  They tend to eat very limited menu in terms of types of foods, ingredients and preparation methods, but they eat a ton of it and it's never healthy stuff.   But human brain wants variety still, so no wonder their treat their lack of satisfaction with more of the same stuff to this disastrous result.  Were they eating greater variety of foods, maybe they wouldn't feel the need to eat a billion calories to feel 'full'

• Useful 1
  • Love 1