Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

Her husband is a pastor?  I guess he saves his speaking for the church, the wise man that he (now) is.

You know he has been savoring his Kenae'-less Sundays, and now her new goal is to "stand by his side" at church.  Poor Rodne'.

• LOL 14
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I think I would go insane living in a house with so many people.  I need my privacy & occasional alone time.   Or couple time when I was part of a couple.  

For a few years my house was overflowing, several of my son's friends were living here, in various combinations and for varying lengths of time. I really enjoyed it while it lasted, it was fun. But I'm glad its over now. Bunch  of 20 somethings are a pack of laughs but oh the drama and angst!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My mother was flawed flawed flawed and caused astounding damage to my family. I still wish she was around. She died at 84, I think 4 years ago. 

I'd love to talk about this topic over on Small Talk-not right now but later.  I lost my 91 year old mother not quite three weeks ago, and I'd love to chat about it.  It was quick, natural causes, not COVID, and she was ready to leave this life.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 4

This is going down like a lead balloon.  Moving targets are always discouraging, and for someone like her, I feel it will throw her completely off track instead of motivating her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Excuse me for being a Neanderthan, but do we have that letter in American English? 

All your letters are belong to us.

English will use anyone’s letters and steal your lunch money in the process. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I'd love to talk about this topic over on Small Talk-not right now but later.  I lost my 91 year old mother not quite three weeks ago, and I'd love to chat about it.  It was quick, natural causes, not COVID, and she was ready to leave this life.

Me too ....  but things were so toxic..... my mother died in Sep.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Could you tell me how? I haven't Small Talked before. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I figured them showing the nurse actually doing the EKG and drawing blood was foreshadowing for something come back bad in those tests.

Yeah, this show is about as subtle as a garden-hose shower on the porch.

7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She looks so bored about life threatening health conditions.   I'm guessing nothing Dr. Now says is a surprise to her.     I bet she knew about her health conditions a long time ago.   

He's not talking about food. Nothing else interests her. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Why didn't we know that he was a pastor when she was cussing Dr. Now out?!  That's why he was looking mortified.

Rodne':  Dear Lord, why is the First Lady showing her ass?!?

We knew. They said it at the beginning. I was going to post when someone commented about him looking shell-shocked was that it was probably because he was a pastor and was shocked at her behavior. Also, it wouldn't be surprising if he were a little anxious about being on TV and dealing with a famous doctor - then the wife's head starts spinning like Regan on the 'Exorcist.' Yeah, I'd be shell-shocked, too. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I guess I have been bad.  I got sent to time out;  then when  I got ready to post I was in samantha's story.  If the post hadn't been about cats, I wouldn't have figured I was on the wrong page.   Sheesh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, magemaud said:

Does anyone really need to ask Alexa to turn on the water in the kitchen sink? 

I’m guessing the dog just thinks “bastard” as the guy walks away leaving the full bowl out of reach. 
I want my house to stay dumb. 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Could you tell me how? I haven't Small Talked before. 

She was in Assisted Living, and when the caregiver found her unresponsive in the morning, we found at the hospital that it was a massive brain bleed so we took her off life support, and she was gone 6 hours later.  It wasn't too far from her dream of just passing away in her sleep.

7 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Count me in.  My mother died last May at the age of 103 of Alzheimer's.  The last 2 years where she could do nothing for herself were hard as hell.

• Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

We knew. They said it at the beginning. I was going to post when someone commented about him looking shell-shocked was that it was probably because he was a pastor and was shocked at her behavior. Also, it wouldn't be surprising if he were a little anxious about being on TV and dealing with a famous doctor - then the wife's head starts spinning like Regan on the 'Exorcist.' Yeah, I'd be shell-shocked, too. 

That's what I get for enjoying my Manwich in the beginning of the episode.  Thanks for letting me know. 

Now I can take my indignation and go kick rocks!  In Jesus' name, Heavenly Father, Amen.

(Wolverines have to stick together! :))

• LOL 4
Just now, umgoblue said:

That's what I get for enjoying my Manwich in the beginning of the episode.  Thanks for letting me know. 

Now I can take my indignation and go kick rocks!  In Jesus' name, Heavenly Father, Amen.

(Wolverines have to stick together! :))

Go Bucky!

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I’m guessing the dog just thinks “bastard” as the guy walks away leaving the full bowl out of reach. 
I want my house to stay dumb. 

Right? You're too busy to turn on a tap, you're obviously too busy to fetch the bowl from the sink.

8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's the same sissuassion from two weeks ago, with that other gastropod that didn't get surgery before the end of the episode. Are those potential two-parters for later in the season?

Gastropod!!!!

• LOL 4

She's never been to church with him? Hmm.  I'd find that problematic if I were a pastor. There's a whole social role that comes with that - maybe if she took that seriously, she'd have worked on her weight before.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4