Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Did they get into Covid time? I didn't notice any masks, but I just noticed the church had what looked like bottles of hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes on that little table in the entryway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

This is better than her walking in the park.  I wonder if they are going to pretend that she can get up there and sing in the choir.  Waiting with bated breath...

Dammit.  Spoke too soon.  Not even a walk in the park, but a wheelchair stroll at the basketball court.  I am truly off of my game!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Going out on a limb here, but I suspect a lot of people are flipping tired of seeing her bra straps.

It seems to be a thing on this show.   Well she sends positive as she battles her health issues but looks like things are going in a positive direction.  I hope she succeeds in getting the surgery.  Maybe Dr Paradise helped her move forward.  👍👍

• Love 5

It’s been such a day I just sat down. I missed all the live chat. I can’t wait to read through your brilliant comments. I’ll have to watch this episode another time. 
I have to say I have an aversion to names with an apostrophe in it. There’s just no need. Stay safe everyone! 
Love, 

Hooked’ontv

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

The timeline tomfoolery annoys me.  She has the exact same sweat stains on the same dress that she wore going to the cemetery as she did going to the basketball court supposedly months later.

• Useful 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

Goodnight, all! Avoid oranges and grapes and keep shining on!

Farewell until next time, if there is a next time.

I did buy blood oranges today,  I forgot to look at the grapes, but I only buy them at a certain price or below and last week they were a dollar above my limit.  We have plenty of organic fuji apples and bananas, though. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Goodnight, Pounders. That was fun.

This is off topic, but as of today, I have been sober for exactly five years.  It's been a great five years and I'm looking forward to many sober years to come.

Congratulations!!

• Love 2