Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That speech was ridiculous.    Turning point?  No the surgery will be a tool, and not a magic bullet to instant weight loss. 

I loathe her now, after the way she disrespected Dr. Now.   She really thought she would lose 100 lbs without changing a thing she eats.    She's another Schenee.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Will someone please go save Lola from captivity?! 

Did any of y'all receive a ransom letter?  (It may be mixed up with the returned letters you sent your father, so please check very carefully)

Where is she...

Last year we had Lola almost all the time so I guess it's Dr. Paradise this year.  I like when they rotate them throughout the season.

• Love 6

Kenae is another cast member that either eats wings and bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, or a tasteless, premade salad. There is no in between with these folks. Food is either ridiculously indulgent or cardboard. I'm so tired of seeing them eat iceberg salads with low-cal bottled dressing with dead eyes.

• Love 9

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Write a letter!?!? Paging Dr. Lola

I miss Lola. And her fabulous outfits. 

5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

"Call the girls for me."

Nephew leans forward 6 inches and yells.

She couldn't have done that?

Once when my son was little I asked him to call his dad down for supper. He turned, and yelled "DADDY!" at the top of his lungs. I said "uh, gee, thanks".  To which he cheerfully responded "you're lucky to have a kid with good lungs". 

Just thought I'd relieve the overall gloom with a funny story. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

🤣🤣
Kenae' thought she was a pork chop and snatched her up in the grocery store. 

DEAD. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

Okay, it is pretty darn funny that when she opened her notebook to start writing a letter to her dead mother, she actually exclaimed, "Good grief."  Like, literally, yes, that is what Dr. Paradise wants for you, Kenae'! 😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

And why is her foot suddenly in a cast?

I think it's her mother-in-law.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Everyone wants to be on TeeVee. I bet most of these people don’t live there.

They do have a bunch living there - MIL, her, husband, SIL and her four kids, plus the eldest who is in college, plus they could have boyfriends-girlfriends dropping by for TV appearance and free food...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Yo, hold up. Didn't this woman tell Dr Now that those 22 pounds she "worked so hard" to lose in two months gave her so much more mobility?! And now she's still whining about getting around? HUH.

And nothing like writing a letter to your dead mother and using the word, "sucked" in it.

I lost my Dad almost six years ago.  I get the grief.   But I can't help snickering at her melodramatic monologue after the one she staged at Dr. Now's it's hard for me to take her emotions seriously.

• Love 12