Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Kenae' was already big before her weight gain took off after the death of her beloved mother. Refusing to deal with the pain, Kenae' turned to food to fill the void. But she'll be reunited with her mom soon if the denial continues.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial showing.

Original air date 2021.02.03 

• Love 2

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure looking forward to another action-packed episode full of park walking, bed lollygagging, chair sitting, and staring into space. 

Hi everyone! Tonight's eating habit is homemade mac & cheese. My mom's recipe which I requested for my birthday in October and finally got around to trying. Came out pretty good. Also beets.

image.png.13fea6c5138fcfb3eaad04fbfb688c9d.png

• Love 17

Hi All!

I didn't feel like cooking today, so it's half a store-made shepherd's pie (they are actually not bad) and three blood oranges and some lemon cookies for dessert. 

hope this Kenae will do well, but I am biased against people with 'creative' names.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hello people ! 1481 calories today, my workouts made shoveling ALL ! THIS! F^CKING ! SNOW! the past 2 days, easier and enjoyable.

YAY ! 🙂

That's a huge win--congratulations.  I know what that feels like. 😊

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sure looking forward to another action-packed episode full of park walking, bed lollygagging, chair sitting, and staring into space. 

You forgot stuffing like a Strasbourg goose, and hollering "ow, my leg!"

Hello Pounders! I hope you are all having a good week, even with Mercury retrograde! Eating habit? Spinach and feta turkey meatball wrap on home made naan bread with grape tomatoes and tzatziki.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hello people ! 1481 calories today, my workouts made shoveling ALL ! THIS! F^CKING ! SNOW! the past 2 days, easier and enjoyable.

YAY ! 🙂

The snow hurt my ankle. I am holding a grudge.

I feel like the disclaimer at the beginning should be updated. "This show may contain actual surgical procedures."

Her last name is Dolphus...dolphin...dolphins are whales....I'll see myself out now.

Wait! Doggie!!

Okay, I'll go.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Chicklet said:

God I'm tired. I don't know if this one will even keep me away for more than 30 minutes.

Unless you're snorting rails of coke and hooked up to an IV of Red Bull, I give it 15 minutes until you're snoring.