Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Unsure And Insecure

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

Yara is with Jovi for 2 weeks before he leaves, right?  I'd get a paternity test on that baby as soon as it's born.

EDIT: The way Julia has the perfectly positioned dirt on her cheek when she calls her dad makes me think there's some storyline nonsense going on.  Farms are dirty, but you can wash your face before facetiming your dad.

She obviously must have looked in a mirror to see the dirt on her face....really have to call the bluff on that bit, probably producer driven.

• Love 5

I think Jovi’s drinking kind of comes with his profession.  My brother also works off shore 28 on/28 off.  When he’s home for 28 days, it’s non-stop drinking. And it certainly begins in the airport.  Perhaps because they have no access to alcohol while working? Not defending it,   but it certainly was not unusual to me.

Said brother is actually also working in Guyana, but sadly, does not know Jovi. I had to check!

• Useful 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

I'm a late arrival to the 90 Day party, but I've been following this snarkfest long enough to know that packing your suitcase on the bed is a serious no-no.

So - imagine my shock and disillusionment as I watched arbiter of taste and style, my hero Tim Gunn, do that exact thing in an episode of Making the Cut.

Edited by kirklandia
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Who wears short shorts with holes for a plane ride? Ugh! A thousand bums have sat on those seats.

I thought the same thing!  EEWWW!!  Not to mention it looks like she is trying too hard to look young (her 110% of the time).  She's just a few years older than I am, and I would love to look like her, but I wouldn't wear holy shorty-shorts on the plane.

• Love 5
On 1/25/2021 at 12:57 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Stephanie is deflecting. Wait till Ryan finds out about the cousin schtupping. Though I bet he knows. I bet the cousin spilled as soon as she left. They'll both soak her. HAhahahahahaha

Just saw an ad for the Bares All episode where Shawn is interviewing the cousin. Yikes! This guy is even skeevier looking than Ryan! They’re probably both meeting the cruise ships to unload Stephanie’s crappy gifts 

60CAAFCC-1CD7-49C6-8CF1-8BE1525256B6.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

I think Jovi’s drinking kind of comes with his profession.  My brother also works off shore 28 on/28 off.  When he’s home for 28 days, it’s non-stop drinking. And it certainly begins in the airport.  Perhaps because they have no access to alcohol while working? Not defending it,   but it certainly was not unusual to me.

Said brother is actually also working in Guyana, but sadly, does not know Jovi. I had to check!

I have to co-sign this from my time in Louisiana. Plus, one of my favorite memes ever was - “We’re no alcoholics, we’re from Louisiana”  it’s definitely a culture that’s not afraid to imbibe. Cocktails are just part of every social event from brunch to lunch to walking the dog through the neighborhood with a wine glass after work.

Commander’s Palace made the 25 cent martini at lunch famous. They did have to limit them to three. 🙂 We baptized my son at St. Louis Cathedral and had lunch with wine at Muriel’s for 30 afterwards. The Audubon Zoo sells daiquiris and my son’s school always had sangria at the spring festival. Bigger money maker than the bake sale. 🙂 It’s a different mindset. And to be clear, all that nasty drunken behavior you see in the FQ is from tourists who can’t handle their drink and don’t know how to behave in someone else’s town. 

Now, I may question Jovi’s taste level with his choice of morning libation - Brandy Milk Punch is a better pick, but I can’t accuse him of being an alcoholic based on what I’ve seen on TV. He is a hard drinker but I think that’s a a combination of  occupational hazard and the local culture.

And of course, if I had to go home to Yara the harpy, I would be diving head first into a bottle of vodka. 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18

In Louisiana, drive-in/drive-thru Daiquiri bars are as plentiful as Sonics an McDonalds. Real Daiquiris with alcohol. From 8oz to cooler sizes. You have to stay in your vehicle, get your order and then leave. She should calm down...

• Love 8
On 1/24/2021 at 8:26 PM, Silver Bells said:

The only thing pretty about [Natalie] is her eyes that have too much liner on them. 

Ew, no!  Her eyes are huge and buggy, and it actually makes me queasy to look at them. 

16 hours ago, essexjan said:

Brandon is reprehensible, and I have no doubt he misled Julia about the life she would be leading in the USA. He's a little boy, and for him it was all about the glamour of meeting her in foreign countries and having fun, without thinking about how he'd provide for a wife. That said, we all have access to Google and so she should have been able to see satellite or Street View images of where he lives.

Well, I hope Google's satellite and street views haven't advanced to the point that it knows who will be assigned a particular bedroom if staying there, which I think is the main problem with their living situation.  Although I'm pretty sure Google knows who does the outdoor chores, so maybe she could have hit them up for that information.

8 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Plus that weaselly face looks just like his mother’s weaselly face. 

Brandon and his mother look like the male and female version of the same person.  It's creepy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I cannot grant wishes to everyone, but this is just for you, @Pondlass1.  It was taken when we were in Belize.

Capture.JPG

Thank-you so very much for posting this beautiful photo! It is -40* C here again tonight, and that photo really warmed me up:)

• Love 2
17 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't know about bringing over relatives from Ukraine, but I have in-laws in Mexico and it is SUPER difficult for them to move here.  They can, however, apply for visitor visas and stay for up to 6 months at a time. That might be really nice for Natalie's mom.  I really like her, too, and would love to see them reunite.

Maybe you read this before .. My Mother, who was born here, went to Europe at 3 yrs old for some reason, then came back at 18 by herself on the boat and married my Father.  It was a match.  She said she cried daily for her parents and brothers back in Europe.  Years after, she brought her sister here from Europe.  She never saw her family anymore.  My husbands parents too.  They came her one at a time.  That’s how they did things in those days.  Those immigrants built this country and worked hard, but it was very hard for them at an early age.  That was then.  Now I guess things have changed dramatically.  Some parents from Europe came here and left their kids in care with someone until they could bring them here.  Tough life.  I guess everyone here has a story too, and I’m sure you know all this also.  I’m just reminiscing, lol.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I don't like Andrew because he reminds me of Colt, but . . . 

If he paid in advance for a 2-week resort package including airfare, he would probably get NOTHING in the way of refunds if he left early, PLUS he would likely have to pay extra to change his plane ticket - IF seats were even available from Puerta Vallarta to the US during the pandemic.  

So he'd have been eating (pardon the pun) about 10 days worth of pre-paid resort time.  I'd probably stay, too, if I were in his shoes.

I totally would too. However I wouldn’t explicitly tell her all that unless directly asked. No need to rub it in her face.

But... I might be misremembering their situation but I thought the point of Mexico was because she couldn’t fly right from France to the US and I thought their plan was to quarantine together in Mexico. I assumed that would mean they were staying in their rooms, room service for food, etc. Not beach, restaurants, massages, all the things he said they would have been doing (so now he’s doing). I guess the US doesn’t care that she could have picked up covid in Mexico? But they need to stop saying they had been planning to quarantine there together if they were going to do all that stuff. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Stephanie is weird. Her figure is not that good, she’s just not fat. 

Those watches were popular back in 2011 in the Caribbean. She does treat Ryan like her middle school aged boy. 

I don’t get the going through the phone thing. I think I would leave a relationship like that. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ethalfrida said:

I don’t get the going through the phone thing. I think I would leave a relationship like that. 

But remember, we're talking about someone who is trying to see if a long-distance relationship where she says they get along 30% of the time can be saved by yanking the boy away from his home and bringing him to the U.S. with her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Stephanie is weird. Her figure is not that good, she’s just not fat. 

Those watches were popular back in 2011 in the Caribbean. She does treat Ryan like her middle school aged boy. 

I could not be in a relationship that was not on equal footing, she has got to know he will take advantage of her at every turn, will treat her badly and she will beg for more.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I could not be in a relationship that was not on equal footing, she has got to know he will take advantage of her at every turn, will treat her badly and she will beg for more.

She doesn't want to know that, she just wants to make him behave. He knows but as long as she is handing me him things he will continue to do what works for him. 

• Love 5

I have a news flash for Natalie. 110 IQ is not a high IQ. It is average. Most of us "average" folks range from 110-120. Maybe in Ukraine but not here, honey. I wish Mike would have told her that. But he's no genius either, he doesn't even know what his is. Not that it matters a damn bit. I know someone that is a member of Mensa and hasn't done diddley with his life so there's that.  Also, Natalie's mother kept calling her "Natasha" on the phone. That's a beautiful name. Why would they change it for the show. Because it sounds more American? 

Stephanie is batshit crazy. Like bunny boiler crazy. She looked older this episode, too. Maybe it's jet lag. 

Amira is a gorgeous and a sweet woman. Listen to your dad! Andrew may have wanted to enjoy the trip that he paid for but he came off as if he was rubbing it in with no regard for what Amira has just been through. Delicious meal, swimming, schedule a walking tour for later! WTF dude! Your woman just endured the most horrific and scary situation in her life. Insensitive asshole!

Brandon's dad is scary. I think he has a really bad temper which it looks like we will see next week. 

Yara. Boring. Jovi. Wrap it up if you don't want babies. It's not all up to her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, nr65000 said:

The way Stephanie interacts with her 27 year old fiance is very, very parental.  The way she speaks to him, the way she holds up the clothes she bought for him, the buying him underwear, the way she demands to see his phone is all so mom-like.  It feels very "off" to me.  It reads very differently than the other situations where the woman is much older.  I see no sexual or romantic chemistry.  It makes me very uncomfortable for some reason.

I am not that parental with my sons.  I have never, and unless I suspect a safety issue is at hand, look at their phones or who they have been talking to.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Amira is a gorgeous and a sweet woman. Listen to your dad!

I agree - listen to Dad!!1  He does know best.

19 hours ago, Aradea831 said:

I do think out of all the couples I do believe Julia actually loves Brandon and is not only here for a green card. I also think Yara actually cares about Jovi or at least the idea of Jovi.

I agree.  Maybe Brandon was more manly or grown up on vacation.

• Love 3

Okay, I'm going to continue to pretend that this is real and not at least 50% manufactured...

Stephanie/Ryan: Seeing them together is squicking me out. She brings all these gifts for him, like she's Santa, and then she breaks out the big box of glow-in-the-dark condoms. Ick! Shades of Big Mike with his teddy...and there was a lot more outrage with that situation. Meanwhile Ryan's clearly like: I better not mess this up, she's actually crazy enough to bring me to America.

Natalie/Mike: I'd love to know how exactly Mike's being hard on Natalie. Because he's not obeying her every wish and whim? I do like his mom and he definitely favors her in the face. I feel like she and Julia's dad would probably have a good time together. Both of them look like they could whip some ass.

Julia/Brandon: Hey, Brandon? In case you haven't figured it out by now, you are engaged to a GROWN-ASS WOMAN. This isn't some little high school girlfriend you can ignore. And you know what? Your relationship with your parents WON'T be the same...it's called growing the fuck UP.

Yara/Jovi: Welp...saw THAT coming...and again, I feel bad for the poor blastocyst. Also, I sure hope we get to see his family's reaction when they learn that this foreign girl got knocked up within the first 30 days of her being in America. That ought to go over REAL well.

Amira/Andrew: Amira favors her dad in the same way Mike favors his mom. Now she needs to inherit some common sense and find herself a real sugar daddy. She's pretty enough; she could get one easily. Meanwhile, I picture Andrew's face next to the definition of tool in the dictionary. Self-care and healing my ass.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I have a news flash for Natalie. 110 IQ is not a high IQ. It is average. Most of us "average" folks range from 110-120. Maybe in Ukraine but not here, honey. I wish Mike would have told her that. But he's no genius either, he doesn't even know what his is. Not that it matters a damn bit. I know someone that is a member of Mensa and hasn't done diddley with his life so there's that.  Also, Natalie's mother kept calling her "Natasha" on the phone. That's a beautiful name. Why would they change it for the show. Because it sounds more American? 

I think the -asha suffix is a common nickname in Russia and Ukraine. I knew a Pasha once and I'm pretty sure that wasn't his legal name. And didn't we have a couple once where the husband's name was similar to his ex-wife's, like Sasha and Masha, or something?

And LOL you're so right about the IQ. It's a useless, biased determination. No one who's smart ever brags about theirs, regardless of what it is, and 110, unless there's a wild conversion rate in Ukraine, is pretty darn average.

• Love 3
On 1/22/2021 at 2:09 PM, Ilovepie said:

Amen sister! I am the poster child for stringy white girl hair! When my much younger sister got married she wanted all of the bridesmaids to have "beachy waves". Lord help me. An hour of a stylist taking my hair in tiny sections, applying hot styling spray and wrapping a flat iron. It looked fantastic, but my hair felt like a football helmet, and I didn't dare touch it for 10 hours. I have lamented the stick straightness this last decade as everyone else has sported these nice wavy styles, but I have recently decided to just be at peace. God gave me this straight hair, and frankly, it looks better when I just wear it like it wants to be. It's always soft, shiny and smooth, and I suppose there are worse things. I guess I'll just wait it out - stick straight hair is bound to come back in style sometime, right? 😜

I find Eric nice and easy going. He seems able to socialize in a relaxed way, as well as being able to communicate. He also seems able to express himself appropriately and was very supportive and reassuring to Virginia. He was having fun with the guys at the bachelor party, even though you know he didn't approve of what Chris or Vincent were doing. He generally seems comfortable in his own skin. Basically he is nothing like Henry to me. I would have loved to see Henry confronted with someone like Virginia - can you imagine what would have happened if she was hanging on him trying to kiss him every five minutes? I seriously would have loved to see that!

On 1/25/2021 at 6:36 PM, endure said:

She obviously must have looked in a mirror to see the dirt on her face....really have to call the bluff on that bit, probably producer driven.

To be fair, she was on facetime, so she could see herself.

3 hours ago, Flip Flops said:

Brandon came in wearing his work clothes after possibly spraying poison and sat on the bed! Yuck!

They have a bucket of crickets in the kitchen. No wonder they eat out so much.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I forgot to mention earlier that Natalie made a statement that really illustrates her self-perception (beyond her klassiness, cultural awareness, and high intelligence).  She stated that she could either be married or right.  She really believes that she is right about everything and therefore her frustration stems from the fact that Mike does not accept her "rightness" and continues to have his own opinions.  Once they marry (and she has accomplished that goal), she will never let go of being "right" which she only begrudgingly is doing for the sake of getting married.  She will just get angrier and poutier throughout their relationship due to her "rightness" not being acknowledged.

Oh, and I thought it was rich when she complained about Mike talking to his mother about their relationship when her own mother had to stroke her hair and soothe her in order for Natalie to calm down after one of the many fights she and Mike had in Ukraine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 1/25/2021 at 12:36 PM, AZChristian said:

I cannot grant wishes to everyone, but this is just for you, @Pondlass1.  It was taken when we were in Belize.

Capture.JPG

Wow, that's beautiful! I was actually supposed to be going to Belize for work this summer, but the trip was canceled due to COVID. Now, I might consider going to Belize myself whenever I feel safe, just for a vacation.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Oh, and I thought it was rich when she complained about Mike talking to his mother about their relationship when her own mother had to stroke her hair and soothe her in order for Natalie to calm down after one of the many fights she and Mike had in Ukraine.

Nice catch.  And she is right about Mike sharing or oversharing about their fights but she did the EXACT same thing back in the Ukraine and funny, I don't remember Mike's mom stroking his head and beard to soothe him.  My biggest knock on Mike's mom is her unfortunate haircut (yes I am shallow) but she seems level headed and sees this trainwreck for what it is!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

she is right about Mike sharing or oversharing about their fights but she did the EXACT same thing back in the Ukraine

Also I'll never understand the "our private life should be private" coming from people who get dressed each day with a cameraman on the other side of their bed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

Brandon‘s parents continue to be the worst. It’s been a while since I felt this level of vitriol towards anybody on reality television, but here we are. The old man look like he was ready to stand up and choke him in the previews for next week. He is addicted to rage-ahol and I bet his exs have some fun stories about him. His mom needs to release his penis from her purse. I can’t wait. Also, Stephanie has a weird mommy relationship with that unattractive little guy from Belize. It’s very weird. What an odd season.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 1/25/2021 at 6:55 AM, monagatuna said:

I was trying to figure out why he was staring at it for so hard and so long, with that expression on his face. It just seemed like he was really really interested in it. I think you've nailed it.

I was waiting for him to whip out a jeweler's loupe to appraise it or at least do a scratch test on his glass.  

So she claims he is her fiance and yet he has not even proposed.  

And still didn't propose even when she jammed a ring into his hand with which to do so.  

The denial (and stupidity) is deep with this one.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wow, that's beautiful! I was actually supposed to be going to Belize for work this summer, but the trip was canceled due to COVID. Now, I might consider going to Belize myself whenever I feel safe, just for a vacation.

Belize was basically built for US tourists, so you should have an easy fun time. The BZE dollar is linked to the USD which makes for an easy conversion, but take plenty because many places will accept USD and make BZE change, but not accept BZE. Be okay with small planes, boats, and golf carts for getting around. I stayed mostly on the cayes and SP, which were extremely touristy--even in February there were probably more tourists than locals. You can get all the way across SP in a day. The mainland is less touristy but also much more obvious in the country's poverty. Absolutely gorgeous, though. We went cave tubing and ziplining on the mainland and had a blast. 

The place is great if you scuba dive. There are so many places to scuba off the coast and in the blue hole. The food is not much to write home about, and there are a LOT of tourists, but it's still pretty fun. If you're sticking to the touristy areas I'd keep your visit to fewer than 7 days. I spent 10 days there and by day 5 I was aching to get home.

I can't remember the name of the "resort" we stayed in, but it had a small waterpark on the beach. If you can find it, go to the bar there and get the jalapeno poppers. They were SO good. I practically lived on them when I was there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/24/2021 at 9:18 AM, greekmom said:

Exactly.  He has a job which you can move that credit debt to a line of credit or pay it off with a loan and lower interest. Especially now with interest rates being low due to covid. The storyline does not make sense.  He's on the farm because mommy and daddy want him to.

@greekmom. I agree 100% with your post.  The scene where Brandon was strolling through the kitchen grining with the tea & toast he "made" for Julia clinched it for me.

Brandon's still there IMHO, because he WANTS to be there.   Adulting is so hard!   

Julia's arrival has really rocked the boat.  I also feel she's a decent person who unfortunately made a bad decision and now finds herself stuck in the "Land of Disfunction ".   I understand her desire to have their own place. If I had to spend more than a couple hours with Brandon's parents I'd lose it.  (Even watching them on TV makes me stabby!)  Julia needs to call an Uber, & if she still wants to get married, insist her 90 days be spent in a hotel!  Brandon seems blind to his parents 'strange behavior'.

When I think about it, really what incentive does "only child" Brandon have to leave his lap of luxury?  He's 27 yrs. old, "Mommy (& Daddy) Dearest", appear to buy/pay for everything he needs.  His meals are prepared for him, his parents purchased a new bedroom set (but don't want Julia to share it).   He doesn't pay rent/have a mortgage and doubt he pays for utilities.  He's been getting all of this (and more, I assume) in exchange for spending an hour or two feeding (hobby) farm animals. What a great deal!  He keeps telling Julia that she only has to put up w/these loonies for 90 days is 89.9 days too long.  

There are so many issues going on here a psych student could write their entire dissertation based on their family dynamic.  Why do I get the feeling that even if they do marry, Brandon would still want to live w/his parents? (Maybe then Julia could sleep in the same bed, but remember, Mother Betty doesn't want to hear any "love (or in Brandon's case) "lust" making sounds.

Run, Julia run!  A green card isn't worth having to spend the rest of your life with this bunch!

Edited by String Theory
  • Love 12

Seeing julia with the filth smeared across her face just reeked of being staged, if you ask me.  If you’re on a farm or working around livestock and you happen to get an ungloved hand in the muck, you wipe it off on your pants or dip your hand in some, any water.  You do NOT touch your face!  Speaking as someone who was actually at a cattle ranch 2wks ago, with chemical toilets not real bathrooms, so I wiped my hands with wet naps that I had in my car and I still got... PINK EYE!  And I didn’t have filth smeared across my face either.  Who doesn’t wash their hands and glance in the mirror when youI come in from doing chores?  After thinking about it, I think you would strip off your work clothes and immediately take a shower.

I’m not done!  That house belonging to Ron & Betty, Brandon’s parents, looks like a double wide to me and I’m NOT belittling that but this place of theirs doesn’t seem to be the most amazing place to inherit or even resell.  It all looks like a tear down to me and I can imagine Julia thinking the same thing.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My biggest knock on Mike's mom is her unfortunate haircut (yes I am shallow) but she seems level headed and sees this trainwreck for what it is!

I look at her and imagine Mike has shaved off his beard and donned a mullet wig 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I wish I had a hobby farm with lots of cute animals to pet and feed, and I always enjoyed grooming horses. However, I am 57, and although I grew up in different country settings, I moved into a city 25+ years ago, and it wasn't until my 40s when I started to appreciate my earlier days--and nature and quiet. Would love to have a small farm! But if I were still Julia's age, and especially had never spent time in the country? Hell no! In my 20s I couldn't wait to move downtown and go out clubbing on the weekends!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2

Brandon and Julia: I get that Brandon is in debt but he should have been forthcoming about it to Julia AND the fact that they would be staying in his parents’ home and all the rules and obligations. He blindsided her. 

Farming is not her thing, plus not sleeping with her fiance has to be hard. His parents are trying to take advantage of her. Who the the hell fed the animals before she came?

Plus, it’s pathetic to be 27 and still living with mommy. It’s time to grow up. He wants to be a man and bring a girl here but not be a man and provide her a home. 

And in the preview for next week, his mom crying that she’s losing her son. Really? Insane.

Cougar Stephanie And Ryan: Man, he ain't even cute! Move on lady! He just wants your money. Plus, he even said he's gonna try and make it work cause he wants to see America.

Mike and Natalie: He just doesn’t seem that into her at all. After all her belittling, he needs to find someone who appreciates him for who he is! 

Jovi and Yara: I hope they can patch up their differences but they are too immature and unstable to even raise a child. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Brandon‘s parents continue to be the worst. It’s been a while since I felt this level of vitriol towards anybody on reality television, but here we are. The old man look like he was ready to stand up and choke him in the previews for next week. He is addicted to rage-ahol and I bet his exs have some fun stories about him. His mom needs to release his penis from her purse. I can’t wait.

I know, right! WTF is wrong with this family? His dad freaked out and scared me with his finger pointing at Brandon. What a total overreaction. I have never even heard of people being this wacko.

7 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Belize was basically built for US tourists, so you should have an easy fun time. The BZE dollar is linked to the USD which makes for an easy conversion, but take plenty because many places will accept USD and make BZE change, but not accept BZE. Be okay with small planes, boats, and golf carts for getting around. I stayed mostly on the cayes and SP, which were extremely touristy--even in February there were probably more tourists than locals. You can get all the way across SP in a day. The mainland is less touristy but also much more obvious in the country's poverty. Absolutely gorgeous, though. We went cave tubing and ziplining on the mainland and had a blast. 

The place is great if you scuba dive. There are so many places to scuba off the coast and in the blue hole. The food is not much to write home about, and there are a LOT of tourists, but it's still pretty fun. If you're sticking to the touristy areas I'd keep your visit to fewer than 7 days. I spent 10 days there and by day 5 I was aching to get home.

I can't remember the name of the "resort" we stayed in, but it had a small waterpark on the beach. If you can find it, go to the bar there and get the jalapeno poppers. They were SO good. I practically lived on them when I was there.

We were actually planning to go ziplining and cave tubing on our trip. I guess I might just try it whenever I do go to Belize.

• Love 1
On 1/26/2021 at 6:00 PM, bichonblitz said:

I have a news flash for Natalie. 110 IQ is not a high IQ. It is average. Most of us "average" folks range from 110-120.

IQ is literally set up so that the median and mean are at 100, with standard deviations of 15. More than 2/3 of the population falls between 85 and 115. An IQ of 110 is not really anything to brag about precisely because it is within one standard deviation from the mean.  It's not even Mensa qualifying. You need a 132 on Sanford-Binet for them.

Her bragging is unwarranted.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5