Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: The Real You

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, not you again said:

This show isn't even interesting anymore. The situation with Natalie is so fake. In their original season it was explained that the reason she got interested in meeting an American man was that her friend from Ukraine had done the exact thing. And maybe even lived near Mike?  🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes!  Watching Andrew make 5,000 phone calls was BORING! 

• Love 3

The makeup this episode! Rebecca and Tiffany need a blending brush, stat. If only there could be a "the couples visit each other" episode and Yara could hook them up. I'm so confused about timelines though, the only couples dealing with COVID are Stephanie and Ryan and Andrew? I haven't seen any of the rest of them in a mask or mention it. 

Did Natalie say she had to gain weight? She's thin but not anorexic. She looks healthy but not like she's starving. I don't know how Mike stands one hour with her. The nagging about his weight, the smells, the house -- there's absolutely no love when she talks to him. He's a gaslighter though. She's here on the a K1, stop dangling the ring like a carrot (which is the only healthy thing in his house, apparently) and cut her loose. I don't seen any love him him either. He's doing what he thinks makes him look like a good boyfriend on tv but he is passive aggressive and doesn't really care about Natalie as a person. He looks like he has a drinking problem - his face is always red and he looks bloated. Look at his life -- he and Uncle Bo probably killed a 12-pack every night after his insanely long days. We've seen the town, what else is there to do? 

So happy not to have Brandon and Betty Julia this week. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I worked in a call center, long time ago, and there was a very lovely coworker who had a boyfriend who was, how can I say this.....a jackass.  They would get into EPIC fights, at work, and she would stand up and yell, "But Marty!!!  You can't do this!!  We have a daughter!!!  No, YOU ARE WRONG!!!"  On and on...on the daily!!!  I mean, it was 1996 and I still remember his name was Marty!!

LOL, my experience was in 1986, and I still remember the hapless Raymond! What a world.

• LOL 2
On 1/10/2021 at 9:22 PM, Frozendiva said:

Stephanie and Ryan: Why is she calling him 14 times a day?

Bigger question:  Why am I watching her calling him 14 times a day?

On 1/11/2021 at 10:19 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Rebecca is feeding him fried cheese and meatballs. 

She's such an amateur.  When she asked the server if there was pork in the meatballs and the server said no, they were all beef, she accepted it.  The correct action is to say, "Are you sure?"  At which point the server will invariably say, "Uh, let me go check."  And come back saying, "Actually, the beans do have lard in them."

On 1/11/2021 at 11:47 AM, Gobi said:

Did I hear her say there's no hot water? That is unacceptable.

I heard that, too, and would like more info.  It's one thing to have a cold, drafty house that you just can't seem to get warm and cozy, but there's no reason not to have hot water.  And soaking your feet in hot water can make the coldest, draftiest house almost bearable.

22 hours ago, Drogo said:

That's him (Micah.) 

Short for Formica.

Ha!  I have a friend who always said if he has a boy, he's naming him Formica.  If a girl, Chlamydia.

8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Andrew is overwrought. overemoting, and chewing the scenery like his life depends on it.

Viewers of The Bachelor might find his balcony appearance reminiscent of the Full Mesnick.

5 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I think Natalie has pretty hair and ... that’s all I got.

At least you have that.  Her hair reminds me of 80s perms, and that is not a good thing.

3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
4 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Natalie and Mike's piece of paradise in the middle of the woods, on the other hand, is like an episode of Punk'd that feels too real to be all that funny.   And as someone who lives exactly 0.2 miles from my office, I can't imagine a 3 hour commute every day - in EACH direction.  I understand Mike wants to hold on to the land, but 6 hours a day in the car doesn't seem very sustainable.

Is it really that long?  I am not doubting you, but man.....I live in the Twin Cities and that is like driving to Duluth every day and back again!!!  Good Lord, book a commuter flight, lol!!

Seattle is about 50 miles away from Sequim as the crow flies.  Unfortunately, Mike is not a crow.  And unlike the drive from Minneapolis to Duluth, it's not a straight shot on an interstate, either.  Not sure if he takes the ferry, but it might primarily save miles, and not time.  And mental anguish from dealing with Seattle rush-hour traffic, since it seems he works "normal" hours.

Then again, I'm trying to remember to never believe anything I see on this show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Absolutely love our Bosch! Unlike our old dishwasher, it’s so quiet you can’t tell it’s running. My favorite thing is the third top shelf 

When the dishwasher that came with the house went, I bought a Bosch. It's pretty quiet. Just hear the water going in and out.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Andrew is overwrought. overemoting, and chewing the scenery like his life depends on it.

It's like watching him audition for the lead role in an off, off, very off Broadway  community production.

His resume is filled with the numerous characters he portrays at his daycare job. 

• LOL 10
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

His resume is filled with the numerous characters he portrays at his daycare job. 

This is hilarious yet not shocking at all.

Maybe he'll break into song about his heartbreak and confusion in the next episode.  😄 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Her hair reminds me of 80s perms, and that is not a good thing.

I still have Toni perm kit night terrors. They involve my mother chasing me around the house with the box in her hand, wanting me to be the guinea pig for her and my sister. Following close behind her is a hair dryer bonnet with the hose attached! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I still have Toni perm kit night terrors. They involve my mother chasing me around the house with the box in her hand, wanting me to be the guinea pig for her and my sister. Following close behind her is a hair dryer bonnet with the hose attached! 

Ye gads, the horrors of that monstrosity!

My mother left me under it too long and melted about 10 plastic rollers in my hair using that abomination.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yara/Jovi: Yara's whining about not having anything to do while Jovi was gone (Guyana, huh?) reminded me of Sex and the City's two-part series finale where Carrie was moping around in Paris while her boyfriend "Aleksandrrrr" was off being a famous artist. Bitch, you're in NEW ORLEANS! Quit acting like a brat and FIND something to do. It's not like you're in Bumfuck, Arkansas (or Sequim, Washington),

Natalie/Mike: If looks could kill, Natalie'd be cat food. Whew! Mike looks like he's so over her bullshit. I don't get the sense that he's the kind of guy who would have made himself out to be bigger/richer than he is...which means Natalie not only made her bed, she built it from the ground up. Also, just hazarding a guess here, but I'm pretty sure she knows what snow is and what kinds of activities you can do in the snow. Where's her damn snowboard? (Hey...maybe that bronzer on her cheeks is some kind of sunscreen.)

Hazel/Tarik: Finding out you're going to share your bed with your fiance and his child is almost the equivalent of finding out you're going to be an unpaid farmhand sleeping in a completely different room from your fiance. Plus your fiance seems to think you should just "suck it up"? Personally I'd be heading back home on the first thing smoking...but that's ME. I sure hope this all ends up being worth it for Hazel. Also, Auri's mannerisms reminded me of my niece, who's also on the ASD spectrum. I thought it was interesting that Tarik used the phrase "high functioning autism," which I'm told is no longer considered appropriate or accurate: Just because my niece was able to attend mainstream schools alongside neurotypical kids and get As and Bs doesn't mean she didn't still have sensory issues, processing issues, etc.

Stephanie/Ryan: Thank GOD for that phone call. It clarified what I'd suspected: Ryan can't stand Stephanie's needy ass and that's why he avoids her phone calls. Not that I like him any more than I did before...but goddamn, Stephanie. Where's your pride? Was the D really that good?

Rebecca/Zied: I don't even know what to say about them except that it's clear her daughter's used to being the parent in that relationship. Plus, I may be the only one, but I think Zied could hold his own against Micah.

Amira/Andrew: Not sure who's the bigger idiot: him for pressuring her into this scheme or her for giving into the pressure. I admit I'm interested in seeing what happens with them next week.

Edited by ExMathMajor
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Didn't they meet in Sequim or am I mis-remembering?  Seemingly she would know what life would be like moving there if she even spent a week there.

No, Mike said Natalie had never been there before and that he had traveled to the Ukraine to meet her in person after they were both godparents to their friends' baby. 

Edited to add: Mike said it was his best friend’s baby and that Natalie was good friends with his Ukrainian wife, although he never mentioned where the couple lived. But even if Natalie’s friend doesn’t live near Sequim, she does seem to know at least one person in the US that she could get in touch with. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

Stephanie/Ryan: Thank GOD for that phone call. It clarified what I'd suspected: Ryan can't stand Stephanie's needy ass

Neither can I.   This season is making it very easy to fast-forward ... very easy.  Who thought SHE would be good TV?

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This brings back memories!  I think it was Saturday nights when Love Boat and Fantasy Island were on, my mom spent hours putting those little perm rods in my hair while we watched TV.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Who thought SHE would be good TV?

That could be said for many of the participants on this franchise, but I think we’re supposed to see Stephanie as kind of a quirky Molly/Darcey combination.

Personally, I can’t deal with her flinty voice, cat mommy antics and permasneer. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 9

This is prob dating me but Andrew reminds me of the guy on the Mad TV skit “Lowers Expectations” strolling along the beach.  I keep expecting them to show him standing in the surf.

Edited by Colfrmb
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

That could be said for many of the participants on this franchise, but I think we’re supposed to see Stephanie as kind of a quirky Molly/Darcey combination.

Personally, I can’t deal with her flinty voice, cat mommy antics and permasneer. 

I am just over the whole "Do you want me to call immigration?*  Do you love me?  Do you APPRECIATE ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU??"

* = I know he is not here yet but if he does get here, it is coming.

And Belize is not such a bad place, it is very beautiful!!!  All of these countries are quite easy on the eyes, for the most part.

• Love 4

I don't know why Yara is wasting her time and energy on Jovi.  Any man who would leave while their fiance is dealing with the trauma of a miscarriage is a jerk.

Micah is giving me strong xenophobic,  racist vibes. You could see the hate radiating from him every time he looks at Zied. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 12
On 1/12/2021 at 4:43 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Not only has the crackerjack writing team at Sharp forgotten Mike and Natalie's mutual friends who live nearby, they've forgotten that Natalie claimed to be a fitness nut who loves the outdoors--hiking, running, snowboarding. Now she must be a princess who lives for the nightlife and is horrified by lifting a manicured finger. 

That was just weird. Zied is, for better or worse, Rebecca's fiance. She is a grown woman. Why are they congratulating themselves for being cockblocks? They're going to have sexytime eventually. 

And the side eye because Zied didn't fall to his knees and kiss the sacred ground of the USA was sickening. 

Yeah, why isn't she out snowboarding on that board she insisted on carrying at the airport?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Darlabutterfly said:

Yeah, why isn't she out snowboarding on that board she insisted on carrying at the airport?

The only downhill ski/snowboard area on the Olympic Peninsula is Hurricane Ridge, about 35 miles and an hour's drive from Sequim. I'm not sure how Natalie would get there. In past years, there has been a weekend ski bus from downtown Sequim, but that doesn't help her fill the time when Mike is at work.  I don't think solo backcountry snowboarding is an option!  She could probably cross country ski from her front door when there is snow on the ground, which isn't all that often.    Perhaps she could find a snowboard buddy.  Or make a friend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

This is prob dating me but Andrew reminds me of the guy on the Mad TV skit “Lowers Expectations” strolling along the beach.  I keep expecting them to show him standing in the surf.

My favorite.

95E05D7B-0B5E-4806-BA75-289B17DC7432.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm not sure if I caught a bonus scene and didn't realize it again, but when Andrew was talking to Amira's dad, her dad said he was waiting to hear back from the Embassy. I don't know how her dad found out she was detained, but it may have been from the Embassy in the first place. It sounds like it went like this:

Amira arrives in Mexico and Immigration detains her. Someone contacts her dad and the French Embassy is also contacted. Dad calls Andrew. Immigration decides whether to arrest her, release her or refuse her entrance and send her home on the next flight.

Andrew arrives in Mexico and answers his phone. Receives a call or a message from Dad saying Amira was detained and they didn't know why. Andrew goes to the resort and calls for pizza Mexico City Airport's baggage claim passenger services, and asks why his girlfriend was detained, only to be hung up on. He talks to his sister and mom, and his sister says something about waiting for immigration to make a decision. He then talks to her dad on video, but I think it was filmed before the convo with his family because of what his sister said about waiting on immigration.

I believe he did call someone at the airport as opposed to the old production assistant standby, and was hung up on, because that was the first time in their (in my opinion) fake ass story that seemed to be a real reaction and not acting. I think they have both scripted their story because Amira, like Yara, wants to be fashion blogger/social media influencer, and is using this show as an entrance into the field. I think Andrew will also open a YouTube Channel of some type, too, but I digress...

Anyhow, there was no one Andrew could call to help her. The French Embassy could only make sure she had a translator and an attorney if she was arrested and charged with a crime. Immigration had 100% control of the situation and Andrew didn't have any right to demand a response. If he showed up demanding to speak to someone, he would have been detained along with her. They hung up on him because they didn't need to tell him anything. He's not her husband or her guardian. The only thing he could do was to wait for them to make a decision.

There are many reasons I do not like either one of them, even though we've barely seen her yet, but that is playing out in the Couples Thread. To me, this couple is like Stephanie/Erica and Brittany/Yazan, and it's seriously hard to believe there is any relationship between them at all. As far as I know, there is nothing to support this, but I think their relationship is only for the purpose of the show. Maybe once we see them interact with each other I'll recognize the relationship is real, but right now I do not.

Even with Mike and Natalie you can tell there is a relationship there. It's not healthy, but it exists. There is nothing with these two and I'll probably skip them from now on.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does anyone know why Amira would have been detained?

Big spoiler here and you can read more about it in the couples thread:

Spoiler

The paperwork from Immigration that Amira posted said she was refused entry because she didn't have a passport. She said she DID have a passport and there really is no way she could have made it to Mexico without one. The theory that has been floating around based on things she posted on Visa Journey was that she ignored the requirement to have a round-trip ticket and only purchased a one-way ticket, even though the people on VJ told her a round-trip ticket was required to enter Mexico. She took the chance and lost. 

It doesn't make sense to me that they would put she had no passport when it was because she didn't have a round-trip ticket, but it may have just been something like her passport was not valid without the RT ticket and the Immigration paperwork doesn't get specific.

The whole thing was her plan and it backfired because she chose to ignore the rules.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3

@spunky, why is Yara wasting her time on Jovi?  Because apparently he makes a lot of money, more money than most average guys his age and he spends a lot of it on her. (If he was poor, she would not be there, I feel). He said basically, when in doubt, buy her a present (my interpretation). Plus, he’s reasonably tall and it seems like a lot of these eastern Euro women value height a lot when shopping for a baby daddy or guy to lead them around.  I still find it interesting that Jovi admitted that they are both very selfish and that’s ok.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

@spunky, why is Yara wasting her time on Jovi?  Because apparently he makes a lot of money, more money than most average guys his age and he spends a lot of it on her. (If he was poor, she would not be there, I feel). He said basically, when in doubt, buy her a present (my interpretation). Plus, he’s reasonably tall and it seems like a lot of these eastern Euro women value height a lot when shopping for a baby daddy or guy to lead them around.  I still find it interesting that Jovi admitted that they are both very selfish and that’s ok.

Well when you put it that way, they sound perfect for each other. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, lu1535 said:

Why has no one mentioned this nugget? Mike wiping off Natalie's kiss! He is so over her..........🤣

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

YES!!  I saw that and was so surprised with how he acted!!  He so does not want her there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 1/14/2021 at 1:53 PM, lu1535 said:

Why has no one mentioned this nugget? Mike wiping off Natalie's kiss! He is so over her..........🤣

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

I cracked up when he did that! He is so done with her.

Andrew and Amira: Andrew behaves really weird. She was detained and all he can do is make phone calls from a hotel room? If that happens to someone I know, I would call an Uber and tell them to drop me at the airport or office the person was detained. Andrew should not have insisted. I feel bad for Amira, but she should have stood her ground. 

Cougar Stephanie and Ryan: Their relationship was over before it started. Stephanie said she was spending $1300/month on Ryan, family, and friends. I hope that didn't include Ryan's salary at the resort.  Otherwise he's working for a pittance. 

Mike and Natalie: I believe Mike probably farted in the closet right before Natalie went in to irk her as payback for being so annoying. 

Plus, he really should go furniture shopping and just buy her a few pieces that she needs like a new dresser or wardrobe closet. It's almost like he doesn't want to change anything in his house for her. That being said, I'm not a fan of hers either. She really does complain way too much.

Other than that, this episode was pretty boring. I’m relieved we had a break from Crazy Betty, though.

• Love 4
On 1/14/2021 at 1:53 PM, lu1535 said:

I suspect Natalie might wear that thick sticky lip gloss that would feel like petroleum jelly on his cheek and I wouldn’t  blame Mike for wiping off that gunk.

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Rebecca is such a weird woman. Was it so difficult to maybe get her daughter's boyfriend and her daughter to move some of her furniture in to her new place so it looks comfy and cozy? Or hire a friggin mover for a couple of hours just to get the furniture out of storage and into the apt.  for god's sake. That was probably all production driven anyway. Something for Zied to be unhappy about. "I'm tired. I just want shower, then go to sleep". Not what Becks was expecting, was it? 

And whyyyyy is it such a big deal to tell Zied that she lived in the building when she was married to the first foreign moocher? So what! Or better yet, don't tell him at all. It's not that important. 

• Love 7
On 1/12/2021 at 7:04 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Ye gads, the horrors of that monstrosity!

My mother left me under it too long and melted about 10 plastic rollers in my hair using that abomination.  

OMG, I fried my hair so bad in my teens through home perms!  

• Love 2

All I can say about Natalie, week after week, is she just get crazier! 

I could not stop SMDH at Andrew sitting around the hotel room waiting for “leads” to come in.  Where are these leads supposed to be coming from?   Does he have secret agents running all over Mexico looking for Frenchie? Why can’t he haul his lazy ass out to the airport or immigration and find out what happened?  And bring along a translator if he can’t find anyone who speaks English. Holy shit what a dolt! 

Rebecca found a nice apartment. Too bad it’s empty.   I like Zied and I hope he’s happy here and makes a life for himself, with or without Cheek Chewer.  

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

And whyyyyy is it such a big deal to tell Zied that she lived in the building when she was married to the first foreign moocher? So what! Or better yet, don't tell him at all. It's not that important. 

I know! Why does it matter! Plenty of couples move into a place where one of them lived with an ex before. Maybe the neighbors might gossip behind her back about her new young foreign guy, but Zied would probably be oblivious to their comments.

I had to laugh when she was talking to him like Tonto, “We not have bed” “We not have truck.” He’s not going to learn English that way! 

looking at Zied’s too perfect teeth, does anyone else think he wears dentures? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I know! Why does it matter! Plenty of couples move into a place where one of them lived with an ex before. Maybe the neighbors might gossip behind her back about her new young foreign guy, but Zied would probably be oblivious to their comments.

I had to laugh when she was talking to him like Tonto, “We not have bed” “We not have truck.” He’s not going to learn English that way! 

The last time Rebecca and Zied were on, she made a big deal of "not being officially divorced," which was crazy since the papers were already filed and it really wasn't such a big issue.  I think they are reaching for things to make their story more interesting.  "Oh, no, we have to live with the daughter and SIL.(chewing inside of cheek)...oh, no, we don't.  I rented an apartment.  But it's the same apartment that my ex and I lived in...(more cheek chewing) OH, dear!"

Rebecca is one of the few 90 Dayers who uses simplified, chopped up English when speaking to their limited English speaking partner.  It's not helpful to him.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, nytonc said:

Why can’t he haul his lazy ass out to the airport or immigration and find out what happened?  

It’s not as if he has to wait by the phone. Last time I checked, you can carry a phone in your pocket and take it wherever you go.

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yeah, I noticed that his teeth look like Chicklets. So mach big, white and square.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, nytonc said:

I could not stop SMDH at Andrew sitting around the hotel room waiting for “leads” to come in.  Where are these leads supposed to be coming from?   Does he have secret agents running all over Mexico looking for Frenchie? Why can’t he haul his lazy ass out to the airport or immigration and find out what happened?  And bring along a translator if he can’t find anyone who speaks English. Holy shit what a dolt! 

[EDIT: After typing something, I realized it may have been the early preview and not a bonus scene, so I'm removing it. However, we are not getting the full story about what is going on with her yet. Hopefully, the next episode will show more since the previews are showing Andrew noticing she is online and her crying about how no one deserves her treatment. They will probably drag it out, two minutes at a time per episode, until the season finale, because that's the type of thing this show does.]

He was in a resort in Puerto Vallarta, which is something like a twelve hour drive from Mexico City and a few hour plane trip (I didn't look it up). He was told she was detained and they didn't know why, which means one of three things will happen, she'd be arrested if she committed or was suspected of committing a crime, released to continue on the trip, or denied entry and returned to France on the next available flight. There really isn't anything Andrew could do. He wasn't entitled to any information, the airlines do not give out the information on immigration holds, and the only thing he could wait on is the French Embassy getting back to her dad. If he headed to the airport and she was released, they would pass in the air. If she was returned to France, he would be standing around the airport in Mexico City, still not knowing anything until he saw she was back online, because they wouldn't have told him anything. If he looked online or spoke to someone at the resort, he would learn that if she was held to be returned to France or for arrest, she wouldn't be at the airport but instead at one of three or four holding centers. There doesn't appear to be any reason to give him the benefit of the doubt that he discovered this easily found information, though.

I have no sympathy for Andrew or Amira, but really felt bad for her dad. As far as he's concerned, she is only there because Andrew was making her, he doesn't know why she was detained, she has an Egyptian name, looks Egyptian, speaks Arabic, there is some prejudice at play still, and there was Covid. She could have been held because she had a fever getting off the plane and he had no idea where she was.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 1/14/2021 at 10:10 AM, Colfrmb said:

During Jovi's TH when he's not smiling, I think he's quite handsome, giving me young John Travolta vibes with his dark thick pompadour. Being an underwater worker he's probably in great shape, and now you're telling me he's tall too? Hallelujah! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

During Jovi's TH when he's not smiling, I think he's quite handsome, giving me young John Travolta vibes with his dark thick pompadour. Being an underwater worker he's probably in great shape, and now you're telling me he's tall too? Hallelujah! 

Maybe he can get an endorsement for Invisalign

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I rented an apartment.  But it's the same apartment that my ex and I lived in...(more cheek chewing) OH, dear!"

It's not even the same apartment. It's in the same complex or building. Big friggin' deal! Drama queen Rebecca. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 1/13/2021 at 10:08 AM, magemaud said:

To me, she is way less palatable than Darcy. I see Darcy as kind of a sympathetic, desperate figure.  Stephanie is pathetic, too, but there is nothing sympathetic or likable about her.

• Love 3
On 1/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, ExMathMajor said:

<Personally I'd be heading back home on the first thing smoking>

That cracked me up!

Hazel's town looked like everything was smoking, which is why she is in Virginia. 

10 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Who can see it with his harsh personality?

• Love 1

Stephani is an irritating bot. She believes that she can buy anyone or anything, and that her money will cause them to overlook her rude, demanding, unempathetic vibe. I also don't buy the "Stephani" spelling. I'd bet my favorite boots that it's "Stephanie" on her birth certificate, but she thought it was edgy to drop the 'e'.

She doesn't look nearly as young as she thinks she does. More like kind of shrink wrapped/dehydrated, like those crumbly, dried shrimp mummies that you buy to feed to tropical fish. 

Actually, that kind of fits. Mummy and tropical catfish.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 1/16/2021 at 11:52 AM, bichonblitz said:

Two drinking game squares: "My Ex From Tunisia" and mentioning Zied's age to random strangers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1