Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: The Real You

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She was ready to dish the dirt, with enthusiasm. What is the point of this? The woman is here, she's here as a fiancee, and they are going to get married. Why sow these seeds? They all say "she should know what she's getting into!". Honey. That is not your job. Shut. Up-eee!

The very mention of the word "mosque" sent Jethro's hackles up, and his rage was barely contained for the rest of their interaction. Rebecca's daughter looks like Sarah Huckabee Sanders, complete with sneer. What a lovely couple. Not. Why does Rebecca let them push her around? Is it Jethro? Are they afraid of him? 

In the 80's I worked for a temp agency. It was the 80's, so we had those phones with a dozen lines, because temps were calling all the time, and clients with requests for temps. One of the women who worked there's boyfriend was home on disability and called her a dozen times a day.  One of the outgoing lines was dedicated to Raymond's calls, so that the incoming lines wouldn't be tied up. Can you imagine? 

Omigosh, I worked in a call center before cell phones & email.  We didn't have individual extensions or any way for anyone to reach an individual.  It was an automated call distribution center, and you took the calls that were automatically routed to you.  One woman I worked with had a controlling husband who would call several times a day to check on her, and by golly, she'd better answer the PAY PHONE.  We didn't even have assigned desks, but she chose to sit at close to the break room so she could hear the pay phone ring and run to answer it.  She'd even put her inbound call on hold if necessary!  He was such a control freak!

2 hours ago, christmaslights said:

Rebecca's daughter had eyeshadow that looked like bacterial pinkeye. why on earth would you do that to yourself?

Conjunctivitis is hot this season. 

• LOL 15
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I was thinking moth balls.  She couldn’t identify the smell and maybe they don’t use them in Ukraine.

Yes, I was thinking moth balls or maybe even cedar.  Or just man-boy.  🙂

• Love 2

I was married to someone who called me 20 times a day.  This was 20 years ago, when cell phones were brand new.  I had to get one of those dorky hip holster things because if I missed his call.....whew, thinking about it gives me shivers.

Andrew, why don't you call the U.S. Embassy????  Newsflash:  they speak ENGLISH there.

• Love 5
Just now, Starlight925 said:

I was married to someone who called me 20 times a day.  This was 20 years ago, when cell phones were brand new.  I had to get one of those dorky hip holster things because if I missed his call.....whew, thinking about it gives me shivers.

Andrew, why don't you call the U.S. Embassy????  Newsflash:  they speak ENGLISH there.

...or call the French embassy because I assume Amira is a French citizen.  They probably speak English, too!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Until what age is Tarik planning to share his bed with his daughter?

Yes, what is up with single parents sleeping with their only child.  That is weird.  Is it a new trend nowadays?  And then expect your mail order bride to be ok with it?  It's just weird.  Maybe he needs to look into a Weighted Blanket for her?

1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I was thinking moth balls.  She couldn’t identify the smell and maybe they don’t use them in Ukraine.

I don't think his closet smelled at all.  She just likes to complain.  And when was it polite to be so blunt about something like that?  I hope this is all producer driven and not how they really are.   She is desperate to get that ring.  She certainly was a different crazy Natatlie when she threw it at him.  I bet she regrets that move now.  Her mom is nice.  Niceness must have skipped a generation in that family.  Mike just needs to send her home.  I have zero sympathy for her being in the Wood (her word) alone and bored.  If she did not ask better questions about where he lived and what to expect its on her not him.  I get from their conversations she was fully aware of his living situation.  Complaining about it now is self serving.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Is that orange eye shadow on Rebecca’s daughter supposed to be sexy or edgy or what?

And didn't Rebecca ask her for help with her own makeup?  LOL I don't think I'd be asking for help from someone that put that on themselves willingly!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Yes, what is up with single parents sleeping with their only child.  That is weird.  Is it a new trend nowadays?  And then expect your mail order bride to be ok with it?  It's just weird.  Maybe he needs to look into a Weighted Blanket for her?

Gotta say my sister was a single (she would prefer solo) mom and she never slept with him as a child.  And they don't have a weird Colt/Debbie thing going on, either, lol.  

Do none of these people have access to Google Maps?  Look up where you will be living, people!!!  Look up if there is public transport, libraries, social clubs, opportunities to volunteer, etc.  

Add me to the list of people who don't care for Tarik's attitude that Hazel should be happy for whatever "hot sauce" he tosses her way. Just because she came from poverty does not mean she should accept what crumbs you seem to toss her.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Kath94 said:

I have to go with mold or kitty litter as someone mentioned upthread.  I think Mike looks like the kind of guy who doesn't pay attention to  household chores or maintenance.  Shame on him for not showing any houseguests how to operate his appliances, let alone his foreign fiance.  If these women spent one tenth the time they spend on make-up tutorials on learning about their new environments, they'd have a chance of happiness.  

• Love 5

Mike strikes me as the kind of guy who needs a low-maintenance woman, not a constantly needy one who needs constant help and validation. Natalie is just not that girl.  Neither one of them are bad people, just not good together.  He seems pretty worn out on her already. Same thing with Jovi; he’s the same type of guy just in New Orleans.  You can’t live out in the wood (Natalie) or have a guy be gone for weeks at a time for work and not be able to sustain yourself without your boyfriend around all the time.

Stephanie is in a state of delusion if she thinks Ryan has any passing interest in her.  He could not have been more clear.  I am shocked they are engaged.  That phone call should have been the break-up call (or was it).  

I think Zied conducted himself well despite Rebecca’s daughter and boyfriend, who gives me a creepy vibe.  Rebecca should have given Zied a little space after stepping off the plane, but I’m afraid daughter and boyfriend are going to be calling the shots.  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Second bolding:  No, I really can't!!  That would sound exhausting!!  GET A HOBBY RAYMOND.  Sounds like the women who get a twelve page letter every day from their prisoner boyfriend.  Sounds overwhelming!!

This made me laugh out loud! GET A HOBBY RAYMOND was my thought each and every day. You'd think he'd be embarrassed. I mean, we worked in a big bull pen, everyone heard every conversation. 

2 hours ago, Kath94 said:

I doubt that Mike is the sort of guy who lovingly places cedar shoe trees in his hiking boots. I bet his house reeks. Does he look like a guy who keeps on top of the state of the kitty litter? No, I didn't think so either. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Twopper said:

Maybe she talked to Hazel?   There  may be a theme to this season of hand washing dishes despite the presence of a dishwasher.   Natalie was unsure of the washing machine so maybe she just can't figure the dishwasher  out.   I don't expect to see her wash all the clothes by hand, though

I have a dishwasher and still do dishes by hand 99% of the time. Just the way I grew up. Plus, the dishwasher takes a couple hours to cycle, and then I have to put it away. If I do the dishes by hand it’s done faster. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, not you again said:

her friend from Ukraine

Yeah, where's the friggin "friend". Not even a mention.

Apparently the way to watch this is with a brain dead mind. In one ear and gone. No dots to connect here. 

We should write the scripts do the editing film these fools.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Twopper said:

Maybe she talked to Hazel?   There  may be a theme to this season of hand washing dishes despite the presence of a dishwasher.   Natalie was unsure of the washing machine so maybe she just can't figure the dishwasher  out.   I don't expect to see her wash all the clothes by hand, though

These two couples seem to have parallel scenes: first the French toast and now the dishwasher!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

That would be too easy, dating someone from this country. 

But then she could brag about her  19-year-old boyfriend who is at the peak of his virility.  And who would be age appropriate for her to buy video games.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Andrew is totally about the drama-hence the reactions, sighs, dramatic poses, etc.  I think the best thing for his fiance would be if Mexico made her return home to France, giving her time to re-evaluate her relationship.

Rebecca's daughter and her partner sure like to sound tough.  In the middle of asking Zied what he was going to do for work I was really hoping he would ask them what they do for work.

Stephanie really seemed older than her stated age in this episode.  Her anger was misdirected as it should be at herself.  You just know she really wanted to tell Ryan that she was paying his salary.  He was so clear about being over her and yet she spouts the "if we don't spend time together our relationship may be in trouble" phase which completely misses the point that Ryan was trying to make.  Very telling that she admits they have trust issues and yet she continues in the relationship.

Natalie tried to sell a fairy tale to her mother that just isn't happening.  She is desperate for the ring but doesn't acknowledge that it was her action that led to Mike taking back the ring.  I doubt that he had any interest in giving it back to her.  I wonder why he even had her come to the U.S. as they really don't seem to like each other.  Oh, and I hate hearing her call him "love" in each sentence.

Skipped Tarek and Hazel.  Don't care.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

He's running a close second to Elizabeth's brother, Charlie! On a recent episode of, I think, 90DF Strikes Back, she and Andrei were watching the scene of Charlie's drunken meltdown at the wedding and were totally insulting him. The best moment was when Elizabeth said something about wishing that Andrei had punched him! And then I laughed along with them.

Lord, yes.  We better be quiet.  TLC will start a whole new series--"90 Fiance--the siblings we love to hate."

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Lord, yes.  We better be quiet.  TLC will start a whole new series--"90 Fiance--the siblings we love to hate."

Given all the spinoffs already planned for Discovery+. this may already be "a thing," thus the emphasis on said siblings ... or maybe "the relatives we love to hate" so that we can have more of Terrible Tiffany and Monstrous Micah. Tough times when Zied is BY FAR the most appealing and attractive and likable person on this season so far. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

I have a dishwasher and still do dishes by hand 99% of the time. Just the way I grew up. Plus, the dishwasher takes a couple hours to cycle, and then I have to put it away. If I do the dishes by hand it’s done faster. 

We have a new Bosch dishwasher and my days of doing dishes AGAIN after they are run in the dishwasher are over!

4 hours ago, maxmama said:

Mike strikes me as the kind of guy who needs a low-maintenance woman, not a constantly needy one who needs constant help and validation. Natalie is just not that girl.  Neither one of them are bad people, just not good together.

I agree - they are both kinda whatever in the personality departments but they are just too different in some major life issues.

• Love 5

Rebecca is in middle school but Zied is behaving pretty well, considering he's being bombarded by Rebecca's demon kids. 

Stephanie can cry me a river. She needs a more appreciative boy toy if she's going that route.

Add me to the list of those who suspect Mike may be a little 'fonky'.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Short for Formica.

That’s what Zied said at the airport according to my closed captioning 

I rewatched the scenes. Rebecca answers the door and says to Tiffany, “You look beautiful, look at your makeup!” 

At the airport Rebecca asks Zied, “Are you hungry or do you just want to go home?” and Zied says he would like to go home. Rebecca says, “Are you sure you’re not hungry?” And he assures her he ate on the flight. Then Tiffany comes up with going for drinks and Zied basically shrugs and says, “whatever you like.” 

Next we see Tiffany and Micah complaining about how nonchalant Zied is and snickering that although he wanted to go right home with Rebecca, THEY weren’t going to let that happen. 

697C0A15-10A0-4797-9E76-54EE9E459FD6.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We have a new Bosch dishwasher and my days of doing dishes AGAIN after they are run in the dishwasher are over!

Absolutely love our Bosch! Unlike our old dishwasher, it’s so quiet you can’t tell it’s running. My favorite thing is the third top shelf 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

im in love with my kitchenmaid dishwasher and cascade platinum pods, my dishes and silverware sparkle.  I had to wash dry and put away pans dishes every night growing up....my mom refused to use our perfectly good dishwasher. weird childhood issues I have.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, not you again said:

This show isn't even interesting anymore. The situation with Natalie is so fake. In their original season it was explained that the reason she got interested in meeting an American man was that her friend from Ukraine had done the exact thing. And maybe even lived near Mike?  🤷🏻‍♀️

Not only has the crackerjack writing team at Sharp forgotten Mike and Natalie's mutual friends who live nearby, they've forgotten that Natalie claimed to be a fitness nut who loves the outdoors--hiking, running, snowboarding. Now she must be a princess who lives for the nightlife and is horrified by lifting a manicured finger. 

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Next we see Tiffany and Micah complaining about how nonchalant Zied is and snickering that although he wanted to go right home with Rebecca, THEY weren’t going to let that happen. 

That was just weird. Zied is, for better or worse, Rebecca's fiance. She is a grown woman. Why are they congratulating themselves for being cockblocks? They're going to have sexytime eventually. 

And the side eye because Zied didn't fall to his knees and kiss the sacred ground of the USA was sickening. 

• Love 14

Andrew is overwrought. overemoting, and chewing the scenery like his life depends on it.

It's like watching him audition for the lead role in an off, off, very off Broadway production.  

And Father Amira acted about as worried about her whereabouts as I do when the cat wanders out of the living room, but I know he's still in the house.  

I'd suggest Andrew just contact the concierge to get assistance with translation, but I don't think this storyline is even real.  

We're either being punked for daycare publicity or Amira's beauty blog aspirations, or this is a horrifically acted reenactment.  

I'll be using their segments to freshen my drink.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Absolutely love our Bosch! Unlike our old dishwasher, it’s so quiet you can’t tell it’s running. My favorite thing is the third top shelf 

Same here!!  I can only tell it is running when you hear the water in the sink drain.  Small price to pay.  My MIL bought it for us as a family cruise was cancelled.  Me?  I would rather have the dishwasher, thanks!!!  (Seriously, I would!)

1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Andrew is overwrought. overemoting, and chewing the scenery like his life depends on it.

Reminds me of the HULU ad where a guy is at a terrible off broadway show, and the actor is onstage, overly emoting:  "It is TEARING ME APART!!"

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Not only has the crackerjack writing team at Sharp forgotten Mike and Natalie's mutual friends who live nearby, they've forgotten that Natalie claimed to be a fitness nut who loves the outdoors--hiking, running, snowboarding. Now she must be a princess who lives for the nightlife and is horrified by lifting a manicured finger. 

She brought her snowboard with her, no?  I would have laced up my hiking boots and been gone for hours.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

They’re making Sequim out to be this hick town, but to me it looks quite charming. I’m sure they have at least one nail salon. From their tourism website:

WELCOME TO SUNNY SEQUIM

Surrounded by natural beauty and full of small-town charm, Sequim is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts and lavender lovers and is one of the driest places in western Washington. An active arts community, vibrant downtown, and diverse culinary options make Sequim the cultural and commercial heart of the Sequim-Dungeness Valley on the magnificent Olympic Peninsula.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Wow this season has been so boring so-far I am even having a hard time paying enough attention to comment. 

As many have noted Natalie is high maintenance and Mike is low effort; big problem. 

First bank of Stephanie needs to wake up! Delusional in so many ways.

Rest was meh to me.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I mean, we worked in a big bull pen, everyone heard every conversation. 

I worked in a call center, long time ago, and there was a very lovely coworker who had a boyfriend who was, how can I say this.....a jackass.  They would get into EPIC fights, at work, and she would stand up and yell, "But Marty!!!  You can't do this!!  We have a daughter!!!  No, YOU ARE WRONG!!!"  On and on...on the daily!!!  I mean, it was 1996 and I still remember his name was Marty!!!

12 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The top of my list would be Pedro's sister!!

Too many to name - Libby's coven sisters plus Charlie the punchable brother, the Chantal siblings, etc....too early for me to access my brain right now!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3

I believe the nothing healthy to eat, no place to put your stuff is all producer shenanigans.  I do believe that her fat shaming of him is 100% her.  It was clear the first season she was on that she wants to mold him into what he isn't.  He'll never be the thin, tall man she wants.  Meanwhile, I used to think she was very pretty.  Her face is catching up to her crazy and she doesn't look that great anymore.  I'm hoping at this point his relationship with her is just to secure another check and that once that runs out he'll meet some nice Sequim lady who is actually a lot of fun to be around.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I thought the same thing about the US Embassy, but then I thought about the fact that she is not a US citizen. Would they even be able to step in to that situation. Wouldn't that be between Mexico and France? She is not married to him, so I'm not even sure legally if they would even talk to him about this case. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That was just weird. Zied is, for better or worse, Rebecca's fiance. She is a grown woman. Why are they congratulating themselves for being cockblocks? They're going to have sexytime eventually. 

And the side eye because Zied didn't fall to his knees and kiss the sacred ground of the USA was sickening. 

Right?  

Didn't they meet in Sequim or am I mis-remembering?  Seemingly she would know what life would be like moving there if she even spent a week there.

I do think there have been many a 90 dayer who thought they would move into luxury in America only to find out they are now living in the boondocks with not much around them.  But I'm always amazed in the internet age  you aren't plunking in their address on Google Maps (I assume that works in Europe?) to see where you will be living.

• Love 3

I think Natalie has pretty hair and ... that’s all I got. Her makeup is awful (brown cheeks?) ... wish we could hook her and Tiffany up on an online makeup tutorial. Maybe Yara (do I have correct Ukrainian who’s the wanna-be makeup artist?) can teach it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I admit, I did. And probably for longer than I should have. I was(she's an adult now:) a totally single mom, 24/7, just us and I had to work FT, sometimes sleeping together was a nice way to bond and cuddle and have a little us time before we passed out. Plus, she was sooo cute and snuggly, LOL, A living stuffed animal. But, in all seriousness, I can say that's probably why I did it. Wanted all the time I could get, even in sleep. 

• Love 2

Yara and Jovi deserve each other IMHO.  Neither are very "deep," and I see them having a relationship that never really moves past surface-level, is somewhat volatile, and nonetheless limps along year after year.  I can imagine Yara assembling a group of friends relatively quickly, at which point Jovi's work schedule will be mostly a non-issue again - and will probably work to their benefit, ultimately, as both Yara and Jovi seem like they are more tolerable enjoyable in small-ish doses.  And while I get it that it sucks to be alone in a new place, I'm not quite as sympathetic to her whining as I probably should be, given that she won the prize when it comes to location.  I went to law school in New Orleans and lived not too far from their apartment, which is within easy walking/streetcar distance of hundreds, if not thousands, of things to do - including upscale restaurants and shopping, which seems right up Yara's alley.

Natalie and Mike's piece of paradise in the middle of the woods, on the other hand, is like an episode of Punk'd that feels too real to be all that funny.   And as someone who lives exactly 0.2 miles from my office, I can't imagine a 3 hour commute every day - in EACH direction.  I understand Mike wants to hold on to the land, but 6 hours a day in the car doesn't seem very sustainable.

Unfortunately, Natalie, who seemed, for about the first 2 o 3 episodes, to be incredibly bright, fun, and mature seems dedicated to her mission of  overshadowing those qualities with her relentless crazy, self-centered, bitchy comments.  If I were Natalie, a top priority would be to find something to fill the massive amounts of time she now has on her hands.  Off the top of my head, my first thought would be to look into online classes or perhaps starting an online business venture of some sort.  Something to give her days some structure and purpose as she's getting acclimated.  And for his part, whatever went down between those two last season must have really, really sucked, as Mike honestly seems like he can't stand her any more.  

Stephanie and Ryan appear poised to crash and burn in the same fashion as Molly and Luis - quickly and with considerable drama.  I suspect Stephanie was drawn to Ryan because intuitively, she felt his reliance on her would give her control over him, and that control would give her the feeling of security she craves so much.  Although his dismissive attitude towards her makes it glaringly obvious she miscalculated, she unfortunately hasn't yet accepted she needs to cut her losses - and Ryan - asap. 

When her issues aren't causing her to be triggered all over the place, however, she seems sweet enough and probably fun to hang out with, albeit a bit on the immature side, emotionally.  While she has the right idea, I think, that she needs a relationship that offers an above-average level of stability and security, looking for it with a much younger guy is the wrong way to go about it.  I think she'd be much better off with a guy her own age or older, who's her professional equal, and is a steady, reliable, all-around good guy.

Rebecca, speaking of emotionally immature, and Zied, are honestly just not very interesting to me.  Rebecca, much like Jenny and Laura from The Other Way, never fully matured for whatever reason, and it's always slightly disconcerting to see women their age being taken care of by their kids.  They lack basic adult decision making skills/responsibility and instead flit foolishly through life, moving from one teenager-like infatuation to the next.  They internalize very little from similar, past incidents and thus go all in, over and over, on relationships clearly destined to implode.

Tarik's personal Angelina Jolie, aka Hazel, seems like a natural when it comes to being a mother, and I hope little Auri doesn't end up getting hurt.  If in fact their new storyline is real and they intend to have a girlfriend, that seems like guaranteed drama.  Best case scenario, I guess, is that they shield Auri from it and that they can somehow keep it from negatively affecting their relationship.... which seems about as likely as Darcey getting sober, deciding against any further cosmetic surgery procedures, and being in a healthy relationship.

Andrew was certainly sure of himself when he pressured Amira into his stupid plan to evade a travel ban issued by the US government, but when trouble hits, he's immediately rendered more or less paralyzed.  In between "googling," as if his favorite internet chat forums haven't already helped enough, he whimpers on camera as if he's the victim here.  Judging by his sister's obvious satisfaction re: the oh-so-unfortunate turn of events, she clearly wants to scream the same thing at Andrew that I do: "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  And now, STFU."

And finally, isn't Julia one lucky girl to have landed not just Brandon, but one bonus set of pushy, over-involved in laws, as well!?  Talk about a gift that keeps on giving.... that mess of co-dependency promises to be a blast!

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 17

So.....just general thoughts. 

Natalie/Mike: These two do NOT love each other. But, I think Natalie feels her biological clock ticking and thinks Mike is a nice enough guy to try and build a family with.....Mike is just thinks he can ride this out and she will flip out and leave. If what they said about his weekday schedule with that horrible commute is right, he is barely around her, so he is gutting this out for a paycheck from TLC. ...and I am a pretty independent person, and I love the outdoors but I don't know that I would feel comfortable just exploring the great outdoors alone in a new country. At least, not my first few weeks....maybe once it felt more like home. And I had some sort of clue as to whether this was really going to be my home or not. Do we know if she even has access to a car while he is at work? I am thinking nope. Also count me in that his house stinks of something....moth balls or just funk. He doesn't even notice it anymore and needs to introduce her to febreze. 

Yara/Jovi: Snore fest

Howdy doody/Julia: run girl, run. Seriously.....there is so much effed up about how his family treats her and doesn't respect boundaries.....having been married to a mama's boy who thought the entire clan had to be up in our business, I say it again, run.....

Tarik/Hazel: really didn't need to know about the whole Hazel is also into women part of their relationship. How much do these people get paid to lay out all their business in public??? His daughter was more severely autistic than I anticipated and I thought it was sweet the way she ran to Hazel and embraced her. His friends were nice, but were they all women? Does he not have any male friends that he could have been off chatting with while she had girl time? And the friend's comment about how he was such a player when he lived the floor above her just confirms that there are so many women with zero standards. He just looks sweaty and smelly. 

Andrew/Frenchie (?): Somethign just seems off about this guy....maybe it was the fake emoting. Based on the previews, I hope she is safe back in France and dumps his ass. 

Stephanie/Ryan: this is just sad. She is delusional and I think at this point just doesn't want to end it because she will feel humiliated after having spent so much time and $$...she doesn't want people to say "told you so." But, girl......he couldn't have made it more clear. His smug ass thinks he is making his own money and can live the good life meeting more sugar mamas at the resort once it reopens. He assumes he doesn't need Stephanie anymore, little does he know once she ends it, there goes his salary too. I don't even think he is that cute! He is DONE and will be another Mohammed (with Danielle) if she does bring him over and marry him in that he will get that green card and run around and dump her ass. 

Rebecca/Zied: I like them a lot more than I did on their first season. I think they really are into each other and kudos to him for using the time he was waiting to actually learn a trade and to REbecca for holding down a job and getting a nice place for them to live. I love the exposed brick and I kept thinking wow a fast food worker can afford exposed brick in GA?? Her daughter and Micah were obnoxious but I think they have seen this a LOT with Rebecca and are naturally skeptical. But, for the love of God, the man just flew how many hours? Let him get some rest, a shower and adjust to the time change before throwing American fried food and the third degree at him. 

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

And as someone who lives exactly 0.2 miles from my office, I can't imagine a 3 hour commute every day - in EACH direction.  I understand Mike wants to hold on to the land, but 6 hours a day in the car doesn't seem very sustainable.

Is it really that long?  I am not doubting you, but man.....I live in the Twin Cities and that is like driving to Duluth every day and back again!!!  Good Lord, book a commuter flight, lol!!

1 hour ago, SabineElisabeth said:

it's always slightly disconcerting to see women their age being taken care of by their kids.  They lack basic adult decision making skills/responsibility and instead flit foolishly through life, moving from one teenager-like infatuation to the next.

I agree, and they both have in common the over the top emotional response to things:  "OH MY GOD!!!  SUMIT IS GONE!!!!" or Rebecca and her Shutterfly spread of items.

These women who bring home their vacation FB's and try to domesticate them - I am over them.  They seem to think they will be the envy of their friends, when, in real life, I would be "Yeah no, I like my employed same age man but thanks."

• LOL 2
  • Love 8