Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

DO NOT MENTION FUTURE INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD.  ONLY DISCUSS THINGS KNOWN UP TO AND AS OF THE TIME OF THE EPISODE.  DON'T MAKE US FORCE YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH ELIZABETH WHILE SHE TALKS ABOUT THE DIVORCE SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT. 

• Start Topic

On the second day of the trip to Lake Arrowhead, Gina receives emotional news while Braunwyn and Elizabeth face off about Braunwyn investigating her past. After some freash air and outdoor activities, Elizabeth makes a shocking revelation. Back in the OC, Shannon gets devastating news and Emily struggles to keep it together for her kids while Shane is in the hospital. 

Let's remember the ground rules:

• This is an episode topic. ONLY discuss what we know at the time the episode is filmed.  Future information belongs in the Media or individual character threads.
  • Rick is Kelly's current sexual fulfillment device.  He works for Fox News. Discuss his role as Kelly's partner and his appearances on the show.  Do not use his employment as a stepping off point to discuss news networks.  That talk is off topic and belongs in Small Talk.
  • Braunwyn lives with her husband and seven children. Any choices she makes later on have not been shown on the show yet.  She is, as always, insufferable. 

It's Christmas Eve Eve and Bravo has blessed us with more quality time with crass Kelly, sardonic Emily, soul draining Braunwyn, histrionic Shannon, and surprising sage Gina. Let's see (figuratively and possibly literally) who shows their ass the most this episode as we continue to watch their descent into hell, er, dealings with the pandemic. 

Original air date 2020.12.23 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10

What is going on with the product placement of the 40% alcohol that tastes like candy?  They have the bottles lined up facing the camera on every kitchen scene.  We usually only see this when one of the wives are slinging that stuff.

• Love 11

Elizabeth is very fashion forward. Note to self: Put my big butt in a tiny bikini and accessorize with a waist high Fanny pack this summer. 
Designer optional. 

8 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

They have the bottles lined up facing the camera on every kitchen scene

Product placement. The colored bottles are lined up just so. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

What is going on with the product placement of the 40% alcohol that tastes like candy?  They have the bottles lined up facing the camera on every kitchen scene.  We usually only see this when one of the wives are slinging that stuff.

I am looking for Skinny Girl on the label.

Actually, I’m having a hard time watching because Brownstone is awful and I’m desperate to watch any college football 🏈 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

So we have had Gina crying, Shannon crying almost hysterical, and now it looks like Elizabeth my shed a tear sharing her painful past with Brawnie. I’m buying stock in Kleenex. 

and Emily crying over Shane

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Emily dealing with her husband being seriously sick with covid and having it herself while taking care of 3 young kids and then Shannon dealing with herself having mild symptoms...  I just can't with Shannon and apparently her kids can't either

Shannon just sucks all the oxygen in the room, the house, the neighborhood and the Bravo airwaves...

I am so excited that in the next few months I might be eligible to get the COVID vaccine, so that I can actually safely leave my house. But if I can get an appointment with Dr Moonbeams, I could get a cure for COVID, a colonic, an enema and an escape from having my 10th orthopedic surgery in 11 years - all without changing the general structure of my face.

Live is complicated and this show is on its last legs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Elizabeth and Brownwind are not entertaining together.  I kept wanting the camera to leave them.  I would rather laugh at Gina and Kelly.

It’s amazing how one scam artist is unable to recognize another. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

I wasn't listening very carefully but I have no idea what Elizabeth was talking about.  She was raised  in a religious cult where there was physical abuse?  That was a whole lot of time used with very little content.  Does she know Kirk Cameron?

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I need Shannon to get off my tv.  I can’t take her any longer. So narcissistic and self involved.  Cannot.stand.her

I hate how she whines and snivels like a manipulative child. She’s just pissed she didn’t get very sick. She’ll hold this over kids forever. I don’t like Emily, but she’s keeping shit together for her family instead sucking snot and crying like a baby. Shannon is an asshole. However, Bronzed Whizened is to blame for snooping on Elizabeth. Just because Shannon sucks doesn’t mean that hag doesn’t suck more, because she does. 

• Love 24
21 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Abdominal Snowman?? Like a snowman with a six-pack??

Geez, Kelly is stupid. I liked her contribution to the conversation between Braunwyn and Elizabeth:

Braunwyn:  "So you don't trust women."

Elizabeth:  "No."

Braunwyn:  "And because of that you didn't trust us."

Elizabeth:  "No, you're right."

Braunwyn:  "And that makes sense.  Braunwyn, I have a hard time trusting women because I've been really hurt.  It's hard for me to open up. [pause] Okay.

Kelly:  "Did you say--speak in the third person? Braunwyn?"

The answer to that, Kelly, would be "no."

• LOL 16
48 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I hate how she whines and snivels like a manipulative child. She’s just pissed she didn’t get very sick. She’ll hold this over kids forever. I don’t like Emily, but she’s keeping shit together for her family instead sucking snot and crying like a baby. Shannon is an asshole. However, Bronzed Whizened is to blame for snooping on Elizabeth. Just because Shannon sucks doesn’t mean that hag doesn’t suck more, because she does. 

I totally agree, Shannon didn’t get very sick, survived and is pissed she wasn’t the sickest person with COVID (never mind, that those who were the sickest actually died). Her poor daughters...

• Like 1
  • Love 20

All I have to say is, Elizabeth needs to stop seeing herself as a size 2.  That bikini was totally atrocious.  What does she see when she looks in a mirror?  What I found funny is that whomever is operating the camera sure likes to focus on her derrière, and it’s not a good look. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • LOL 9
  • Love 11
55 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

All I have to say is, Elizabeth needs to stop seeing herself as a size 2.  That bikini was totally atrocious.

Holy cow! She's got quite an ass on her. That thing has a life of it's own. 

She cries alot. Shannon cries alot. Gina cries alot. Emily cries alot. Brawnie cries alot, (although not this episode thank god). The only one that doesn't cry is Krazy Kelly. These women need to get a hold of themselves, they are totally unhinged. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Elizabeth is very fashion forward. Note to self: Put my big butt in a tiny bikini and accessorize with a waist high Fanny pack this summer. 
Designer optional. 

Product placement. The colored bottles are lined up just so. 

That suit is sold on Amazon for $24.99: RELLECIGA Women's Swim Shirt Rashguard Long Sleeve Crop Top with Bikini Bottom at Amazon Women’s Clothing store

She's never looked good in anything and most of it looks cheap. Clothes in storage house, I doubt it.  Elizabeth makes me feel edgy because she's so completely ungrounded. As she said she really needs help.

• Love 16

Wow straight away Emily trying to put on the fake tears when speaking about her husband and notice how she likes pass on info to cause conflicts those pass clips show it.

Typical American health care give people loads of meds which are pointless giving people pain meds when you have a virus infection is not a good idea it lowers your immune system such a poor system I am so glad I got out of that country.

Shannon is so self centered everything has to be about her no one cares if you have or had covid-19 what does it matter if it showed positive these tests are useless why get in a panic that makes things worse you have no symptoms also if you had protected yourself as you should of if you are so vulnerable then no risk should be their she didn't do any of that so stop blaming others she may of been the one who infected everyone (her comment regarding the others not coming to the phone if it was such a big deal do a video conference with them all not just a single video call)

Everything is drama with her no wonder David wanted out and you can tell her own kids cant stand her they just put up with her.

Not sure why Gina is getting upset regarding her ex he beat you this tends to be a pattern so he will likely do this again in the future and people like that are not good influence for your kids so it's not harming them a real person owns up to their mistakes so Matt should do so.

Brawn going after others when she is the worst people like her do one change in their life and think they have all the answers being perfect she is so full of it (she needs to pay attention to herself not others and blaming the likes of lockdown is BS)

I don't understand Elizabeth she goes on about she don't want people looking into her why are you on a reality tv program then and on a show which is known for women that are looking for dirt to use on each other also she needs professional help don't trust people like Brawn.

I don't understand these women obsessed with sex not everything about a relationship is about sex and lot of people that stay together for very long times do not even sleep in the same bed a fair few peoples grand parents would of been like this.

Who thinks Gina will fail her driving test lol

• Love 1

Elizabeth’s poor mask usage drove me crazy.  Over her mouth, but not over her nose.  Bugged me even more than the weird bikini, unflattering she was wearing.

Shannon, omg.  Loves to be the victim.  Does she even have symptoms?  But, that freak out was nuts.  Too funny that she must be strong for her kids.  I think that ship has sailed.

A little odd that Brawny called her friend her wife.

As soon as Kelly started talking about enjoying bike riding, I knew where she was going with that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

All I have to say is, Elizabeth needs to stop seeing herself as a size 2.  That bikini was totally atrocious.  What does she see when she looks in a mirror?  What I found funny is that whomever is operating the camera sure likes to focus on her derrière, and it’s not a good look. 

Not to over use my use of the "oversized toddler" description but Elizabeth in that bikini...totally like an oversized toddler, sway back, big tummy, hamhock legs, not good at all but that does make her a perfect match for her giant toddler boyfriend.

I had a friend like Elizabeth, she would tell us the craziest things then retell the story but it would be different, she had a ton of money, she didn't have money, after a while we would stop asking questions and just let her tell her tales to see how far she would go.  Calling Elizabeth out on her story will only spin more tales.  I do not believe she has clothes in storage in a condo she owns, I think she gets her unfashionable, ill fitting clothes from TJ Maxx, if she has another closet does that mean she sleeps in that other condo and only uses that beach house to film?  Even is she was renting the house wouldn't she have her clothes and toiletries there?

OMG, Shannon is so over the top how does her bf put up with her on the daily?  Making her kids grovel and feel worse than they already do plus they are probably scared, Shannon is so not getting Mother of Year.

Emily giving Shane a hard time about his lack of texting from his sick bed, ugh, way to smother and make it all about you.

Gina is still the chilliest person on this show even with the possibility of sending her ex to jail.

Brawny Googling someone is not the most covert investigation ever done, I am sure that each of these women have Googled each other and besides if it is all out there lying about it is impossible.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think she gets her unfashionable, ill fitting clothes from TJ Maxx

A couple of episodes back I remember thinking "Oh I have a shirt from Kohl's that looks just like that, but I bet that one somehow costs $300." Now that I see the $24.99 swimsuit on Amazon, I'm wondering if it actually was the same shirt. Don't get me wrong, I love me some ill fitting Amazon, TJ Maxx, and Kohl's clothes... They match my ill fitting bank account just fine, so no judgement here! Just interesting to see in the context of the HW universe. 

Edited by Dreamawake719
Stupid autocorrect changing ill to I'll
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, Dreamawake719 said:

A couple of episodes back I remember thinking "Oh I have a shirt from Kohl's that looks just like that, but I bet that one somehow costs $300." Now that I see the $24.99 swimsuit on Amazon, I'm wondering if it actually was the same shirt. Don't get me wrong, I love me some ill fitting Amazon, TJ Maxx, and Kohl's clothes... They match my ill fitting bank account just fine, so no judgement here! Just interesting to see in the context of the HW universe. 

Believe me when I say this, I do not have a closet full of designer clothes but I am not trying to front like I do have the goods, Elizabeth could be living a TJ Maxx, Kohls life like the rest of us but would never admit it, good tailoring and fabric can make you look like a million bucks without spending it but she shows up week after week wearing too small, ill fitting clothing...on TV, she is fair game!  I mean geeze, I am not rich and famous but I do enjoy a Banana Republic, Loft, J. Crew sale, why can't Elizabeth look a little more put together, she must have some money to have a middle income wardrobe, right?

Is this the first time we heard she was in a cult? Like a real cult like religion? Can we get one of our Primetimer PI's on the case to look in to it?  It is begining to sound like her divorce story did not garner her enough sympathy so now it is an abusive cult angle she is working toward.

• Love 14

Has anyone seen an uglier crying face than Shannon’s?  It’s downright scary.  Then when you add the no makeup and straw hair makes for a not so pleasing look.   She really is terrible for blaming her kids. I would bet that she was out and about on her own without masking up. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Dreamawake719 said:

Don't forget about Wally World and Target!!

"Giddy up Frosty"..... DEAD!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1

I could barely focus on the content of the show because I was intent on trying to figure out their mask wearing protocols. There truly seemed to be no rhyme or reason to when they wore them. And frankly I just see red when someone wears one under their nose or as a chin diaper. Wtf??? 

Also, I kept puzzling on the timeline of Shannon’s diagnosis. So she had time for 4 tests between knowing her daughters were positive and her finally getting a positive test. Building in time for results, even being generous, you have testing day plus 2 days on the low end for results. So like a total of 12 days roughly. At that point why is anyone assuming she got it from her daughters? She had been separated from them for about 12 days by then, right? Maybe, just maybe, Shannon got it from her umpteenth trip to the doctor for testing. She was just not going to stop until she got that positive test. I totally understand 2 tests. I work in a community health center and we need 2 negatives and no symptoms before we can come back to work. But 4 tests is excessive. 

So, Elizabeth was in a cult... that actually does track. And I agree with the other poster who said you could see the wheels turning in Brawnie’s head as to how she can top that. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

Has anyone seen an uglier crying face than Shannon’s?  It’s downright scary.  Then when you add the no makeup and straw hair makes for a not so pleasing look.   She really is terrible for blaming her kids. I would bet that she was out and about on her own without masking up. 

Shannon looks horrible with the crying face.

Her 3 daughters were trying to console Shannon for testing positive. Stella was busy looking at her phone while Shannon was complaining about lung damage. I suspect that the kids are used to their mom's histrionics.

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23
10 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

As a man who likes his female bears on the larger side... I always think Emily looks amazing... Elizabeth is a mess

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16