Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

DO NOT MENTION FUTURE INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD.  ONLY DISCUSS THINGS KNOWN UP TO AND AS OF THE TIME OF THE EPISODE.  DON'T MAKE US FORCE YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH ELIZABETH WHILE SHE TALKS ABOUT THE DIVORCE SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT. 

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

In MuShu’s defense, she was responding to a previous post of mine where I didn’t feel like I did a good of explaining myself

@Stats Queen - thank you, but please don't feel the need to explain yourself or your post to me : ) I'm glad you saw your way out of that awful situation, and I'm sorry that all of this probably brought it all up for you again. 

• Love 1

I...am not a Shannon apologist... at all... I don't want you all to think I'm a Shannon apologist, because I very much dislike her.  If you're assuming I'm a Shannon apologist you're nailing me to a cross like Jesus was, frankly you owe me a casserole, and is this the world in which we live? 

BUT I kind of get why she was so freaked out about being exposed to COVID.  Assuming her underlying condition is legit (grain of salt and all...), of course she's going to be more concerned about contracting the virus than the average person would be.  Even if she didn't currently have symptoms, plenty of people start off asymptomatic and then go on to develop symptoms, so I could see how she would still be fearful.  I also completely get why she quarantined away from her kids, given her lung condition.  Her kids seemingly had mild (if any?) symptoms, and her college-aged daughter was there to help out with the younger teens.  It remains a mystery to me why she chose to quarantine with her boyfriend in his cement-cube-on-a-pier, and needlessly expose him.  Surely she could have remained separated from her children in their gigantic house.  However, my understanding is that's not 100% safe if the house only has one ventilation system, so maybe that was the thought process there?  (I don't know why, after all of these years, I'm still assuming any of these women have rational thought processes?)  

Still, she has access to resources and clearly she had other options, in terms of where to go.  I also agree that her reaction was way over the top, even given these factors.  She remains awful.  I want to be clear on that point.  But I do understand why she was scared.  

Similarly with Emily, I don't fault her for still being with her kids despite testing positive, because she's faced with a shit-platter of options.  Just leave her young kids to fend for themselves?  Infeasible.  Bring in someone to help care for the kids/send them elsewhere, and potentially expose that person?  Inhumane.  Continue to care for her kids herself and risk infecting them?  Probably the most appealing item on that awful platter.  And, as she pointed out, it's not like you can really "distance" from kids that age.    

However, I do think that, unless her kids have tested positive, she could at least be wearing a damn mask! 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ladle said:

BUT I kind of get why she was so freaked out about being exposed to COVID.  Assuming her underlying condition is legit (grain of salt and all...), of course she's going to be more concerned about contracting the virus than the average person would be.  Even if she didn't currently have symptoms, plenty of people start off asymptomatic and then go on to develop symptoms, so I could see how she would still be fearful.  I also completely get why she quarantined away from her kids, given her lung condition.  Her kids seemingly had mild (if any?) symptoms, and her college-aged daughter was there to help out with the younger teens.  It remains a mystery to me why she chose to quarantine with her boyfriend in his cement-cube-on-a-pier, and needlessly expose him.  Surely she could have remained separated from her children in their gigantic house.  However, my understanding is that's not 100% safe if the house only has one ventilation system, so maybe that was the thought process there?  (I don't know why, after all of these years, I'm still assuming any of these women have rational thought processes?)  

I get it too.  And I would be pissed at the kids too even while being concerned for their health.   They broke the rules and are damn lucky they didn't kill their mother.   We've had a "what if one of us is positive" plan since March (bedroom in the basement) and thankfully haven't needed it.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3
On 12/23/2020 at 9:16 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Elizabeth is very fashion forward. Note to self: Put my big butt in a tiny bikini and accessorize with a waist high Fanny pack this summer. 
Designer optional. 

Oh man!! Totally! The worst part is how my decrepit a$$ keeps misreading words I see ALL.THE.TIME. So, here I thought the swim top was "BALENCIAGA"!!! That went on for 2 episodes!!! 

Like the fake Chanel baseball cap she had on the one ep that did not say "Chanel" at all. It was some kind of joke hat...I forget what it said. 

Side note- I can't blame Shannon for her anger with the kids' carelessness. That sucks so bad. I have young kids & have considered many times what the heck I'd do if I had young adults in these times. Yikes. Not easy to navigate. 

• Love 2

I’m still catching up on posts but want to pop in and say:

1) This season is SO BAD! It feels like someone took a usb drive of cut footage from the garbage and spliced it into 13 random hours for us. 

2) As neurotic as she is, I can’t seem to hate Bronnie. Slightly disturbed by this 😱😉, but I think she is fascinatingly neurotic and unstable - and it’s all brought on by Horror Movie Rainbow Brite. If this carcass of a show continues and Bronnie stays on I predict we will see some major epic fireworks between mothers vs. daughter. I’d watch 🤷‍♂️

Bronnie also has a bit of a mouth on her. LOVE when she called out Elizabeth’s number digit by digit when she said “You’re a bougie blond who lives in Newport who married a rich guy. Your life is NOT SOPHISTICATED.”

Quoted (paraphrased really) for truth. 👌

Edited by HelloOutThere
Typos typos typos
  • Useful 1

Shannon was an attractive woman. She's going overboard with the fillers.  Her lips are beginning to look like that infamous "monkey's a**hole"(tm Marge of RHONJ).

Please age gracefully folks! Just watched Ashley Judd in "Double Jeopardy" on Netflix & it's shocking at her current age of only 52 how awful she looks presently.  

Elizabeth is just bugging me. The "haven't told many people this" and confiding in a person you know has to have it the "worst" of all, is probably not the best move. She was dry crying the whole time. It was not a good look. She's making excuses RE: marrying an older rich man . Talking about "healing the little girl that thought she had to do that for her family" was NOT the vibe I got from her before. It's a last ditch martyr act. It irks me. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It's interesting that Elizabeth and several other reality show personalities always decide to divulge their deepest darkest secrets when they're surrounded by a camera crew.  

That true,

Elizabeth’s deepest darkest secrets are seemingly contradictory.

• Love 2
On 12/30/2020 at 3:04 PM, Cosmocrush said:

And I would be pissed at the kids too even while being concerned for their health.   They broke the rules and are damn lucky they didn't kill their mother.  

And what if Shannon had died? Their last memory would be their mother putting them on blast on television and BLAMING them for her illness. Without the tiniest bit empathy towards her own children.   And that would surely have ruined those girls for life.  

Shannon’s behavior is so selfish and narcissistic and ungracious.  

we are mothers.  We take care of our children.  Much of the time at the sacrifice of ourselves.  Ive taken care of my kids when they are sick. I’ve cleaned vomit.  And contracted every kid bug that they’ve brought home.  It’s sort of what mothers do.  That’s not to say that Shannon should literally risk her own life but she certainly could extend some grace to her own kids who are just trying to figure this all out as well.  

And since she’s still alive, all the histrionics were for nothing.  But I guarantee you, those girls will remember her spiteful words for the rest of their lives.  

• Love 2