Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

DO NOT MENTION FUTURE INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD.  ONLY DISCUSS THINGS KNOWN UP TO AND AS OF THE TIME OF THE EPISODE.  DON'T MAKE US FORCE YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH ELIZABETH WHILE SHE TALKS ABOUT THE DIVORCE SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT. 

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, rideashire said:

Elizabeth doesn't owe any of them an explanation, but now that's she's explaining anyway everything that comes out of her mouth sounds weird and confusing.

That's because she is making it up as she talks. I don't actually believe a word she says anymore.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
12 hours ago, JD5166 said:

It’s amazing how one scam artist is unable to recognize another. 

EXACTLY! Or maybe she (Boringwind) does and that's why she was so determined to "expose" her. They are both thirsty liars and phony as hell. And what was that crap about Elizabeth renting? Boring rents too. I was confused by that whole exchange, but maybe because I just couldn't give a fig about these two phonies. This show is in serious trouble. Why is Boring wind the star of this show? Way too much screen time 

• Love 16

I'm not big on the body-shaming for any of these women, but I will say that I think that Emily is more comfortable in her body than Elizabeth appears to be. And also, I've gotten some great clothes from TJ Maxx (and their affiliated store Marshall's)!

Gina's boyfriend is a good egg - I understand the struggle that Gina is going through, though I think that her attorney and the boyfriend are correct to tell her she's not responsible for Matt's actions and she's right to stand up for herself. 

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, chlban said:

That's because she is making it up as she talks. I don't actually believe a word she says anymore.

I feel a little bit bad saying this (on the OFF CHANCE she’s telling the truth)... but when she says “I can’t talk about this anymore,” my brain completed the sentence: “...because I haven’t figured out the rest of the details in the story.”

I too am skeptical about her backstory. With all the drama she infuses into each retelling, I half-wonder if we don’t eventually find out that she grew up within a completely unremarkable context and spins tales to make herself feel better about it. I doubt that is REALLY the case, but it’s impossible at this point to tell what is true. 

• Love 19
11 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

All I have to say is, Elizabeth needs to stop seeing herself as a size 2.  That bikini was totally atrocious.  What does she see when she looks in a mirror?  What I found funny is that whomever is operating the camera sure likes to focus on her derrière, and it’s not a good look. 

I sort of loved it. Fanny pack with a bikini, letting it all hang out. She’s built like a brick shithouse. Looked better to me than that sinewy, dehydrated Brain whine. With the weird herniating abs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
26 minutes ago, J80134 said:

We get it Kelli. You and frosty bang like wild banshees on a hot spring night. He's worn off 2 layers of skin in that acid filled vajayjay, revealing a less wrinkled, youthful 50 year old dick that's the envy of all the old men in the steam room.  

Note to self: Do not read Primetimer while on a conference call and sipping tea.  Yes, I spewed tea all over my desk while on video on zoom.  

• LOL 20
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Elizabeth said she grew up in the Pentecostal church

I worked with two women who belonged to the same Pentecostal Church, one woman was the worst human I had ever met, spiteful, nasty, gossipy, unwilling to help anyone, she wore pants and cut her hair and stole a lot of stuff from the company and lied about everything, the other was pleasant, did her job, had hair down to her ankles and always wore dresses or skirts and helped anyone who asked, I had no idea it was considered a cult but aren't most religions?  

Maybe Elizabeth did not have the opportunity to go to college growing up disadvantaged but she married a gazillionaire and did not think about her future and that is solely on her and now she is worried about it because she has not back up plan.

• Love 3

These HW shows...

the word vagina was used? Check
The word pussy was used? Check

Someone cried? Check check check

An inane “girls’ trip” when none had fun? Check
Bad fashion choices? Check
Kelly referred to her sex life? Check

wait... no one got crazy drunk! No one yelled and fought with someone! No one was vulgar!

What have I forgotten?

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

All I have to say is, Elizabeth needs to stop seeing herself as a size 2.  That bikini was totally atrocious.  What does she see when she looks in a mirror?  What I found funny is that whomever is operating the camera sure likes to focus on her derrière, and it’s not a good look. 

LOL!!!! Has Elizabeth never heard of beach cover ups? They make some really nice ones that would be more appropriate for her. That bikini on her build was a classic fashion faux pas. Yikes! 

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I worked with two women who belonged to the same Pentecostal Church, one woman was the worst human I had ever met, spiteful, nasty, gossipy, unwilling to help anyone, she wore pants and cut her hair and stole a lot of stuff from the company and lied about everything, the other was pleasant, did her job, had hair down to her ankles and always wore dresses or skirts and helped anyone who asked, I had no idea it was considered a cult but aren't most religions?  

Maybe Elizabeth did not have the opportunity to go to college growing up disadvantaged but she married a gazillionaire and did not think about her future and that is solely on her and now she is worried about it because she has not back up plan.

I’ve never really heard of Pentecostalism, in and of itself, being labeled a cult (super conservative with some non-mainstream attitudes about dress, behavior, and beliefs... even compared to other Evangelicals? Yes)—but there are definitely some offshoots that are cult-like, and (perhaps) like what Elizabeth (says she) grew up in. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

What an odd comment. First of all, I believe Emily said that they were giving Shane some anti-viral drugs, which, um, makes sense since they are treating him for a virus. Secondly, it looks like Shane and Emily got sick in July and there has been a steep learning curve about what works in treating COVID patients (and obviously we haven't entire solved that problem). Thirdly, it's a novel disease and a pandemic that hasn't been figured out correctly by health care professionals in any "country" (except for the development of vaccines, led by two American countries). Now, there are definitely things to criticize the US for when it comes to the pandemic but the "typical American health care" seems to be "typical" across a lot of medicine around the world.  But good for you that you are "out of that country." Some of us aren't.

I am of two minds with regard to Shannon. On the one hand, I have always found her to be self-centered and high-maintenance, and her reaction to testing positive is further proof of that. On the other, it is a scary virus and she does have a condition that puts her at higher risk and I can also understand feeling angry that her kids' actions potentially exposed her.  Still, she is the adult, and IMO, even if she has a reason to be angry with them, she should have kept that to herself. 

Knowing that Elizabeth grew up in a religious cult helps me understand her better. I absolutely believe that she really has little sense of who she actually is because she was not only shaped by that cult but also because she probably had to hide a lot of her true feelings in order to avoid being abused. I do think that Braunwyn and Elizabeth are a lot alike in that way but I also feel like Braunwyn is a lot more manipulative than Elizabeth is. 

I have to disagree about Shannon...her daughter isn't a young child. She's a teenager and felt compelled to break quarantine and sneak out for a party? If one of my teenagers (and I had three of them at one time) did that, knowingly compromising my health and safety, I wouldn't keep my disappointment and anger from them...hell no! On the other hand, I wouldn't brow beat her for doing something so foolish and potentially dangerous...I would absolutely voice my anger and anxiety about it and then move on. If she's old enough to do something so reckless and harmful to other people, she's old enough to face the music at home. The worst punishment I ever got as a teen for doing something stupid was silence...my parents would shun me for a week or so...ugh...it sucked but I never did the bad thing again.

• Love 13

Braunwyn kind of uses Sean as her punching bag. She did look like she was thinking about what to say when she was talking to Elizabeth. I don't get the Shannon love lol. She wines too much, but her sense of humor can be nice. But she's grouchy so much so.....

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Momager said:

Was anyone able to make sense of what Elizabeth said about her condo/beach house? She keeps clothes at the condo but lives at the beach house? No entiendo.

I "think" she copped to renting out the beach house while living in a much smaller rented condo.  Originally, she told them that her clothes were in storage but after Braunwyn's digging acknowledged that she rents out her primary home. Quite likely due to financial issues, I think she's trying to front like she has more money than she actually does. 

All that said, Braunwyn coming after her for it is a bit rich as I suspect her lifestyle is built on a house of cards as well.  True wealth comes from ownership, either property or businesses. Braunwyn & Sean seem very much like the long line of grifters we've all seen before, Lynne Curtain comes to mind.  Didn't she also rent in Newport Beach?

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The Urban Dictionary has a definition of abdominal snowman that is right up Kelly's alley:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=abdominal snowman

Damn it, I just HAD to click the link, didn't I? Combine that mental image with last year's train and... 🤢 Have fun, Rick. You too Olaf.

WTF was with Elizabeth going all Norman Bates with the axe and her and/or Braunwyn pretending it was out of sexual frustration? The poor employee looked like he was wishing one of the ladies would take off their mask so that he'd have an excuse to boot them out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Folks,

This is NOT the let's debate Covid protocols or anything else about the pandemic thread.  We are all watching a reality show with often ridiculous women, their partners and families.  That's what we're talking about here - reality TV.  Let's keep on topic and remember civility matters.  Let's get back to Shannon's freakout, Brauny's braunyness and Elizabeth's bathing suit choice (and her baby face, tiny head non-boyfriend boyfriend).   Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot. Thanks!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

What an odd comment. First of all, I believe Emily said that they were giving Shane some anti-viral drugs, which, um, makes sense since they are treating him for a virus. Secondly, it looks like Shane and Emily got sick in July and there has been a steep learning curve about what works in treating COVID patients (and obviously we haven't entire solved that problem). Thirdly, it's a novel disease and a pandemic that hasn't been figured out correctly by health care professionals in any "country" (except for the development of vaccines, led by two American countries). Now, there are definitely things to criticize the US for when it comes to the pandemic but the "typical American health care" seems to be "typical" across a lot of medicine around the world.  But good for you that you are "out of that country." Some of us aren't.

I am of two minds with regard to Shannon. On the one hand, I have always found her to be self-centered and high-maintenance, and her reaction to testing positive is further proof of that. On the other, it is a scary virus and she does have a condition that puts her at higher risk and I can also understand feeling angry that her kids' actions potentially exposed her.  Still, she is the adult, and IMO, even if she has a reason to be angry with them, she should have kept that to herself. 

Knowing that Elizabeth grew up in a religious cult helps me understand her better. I absolutely believe that she really has little sense of who she actually is because she was not only shaped by that cult but also because she probably had to hide a lot of her true feelings in order to avoid being abused. I do think that Braunwyn and Elizabeth are a lot alike in that way but I also feel like Braunwyn is a lot more manipulative than Elizabeth is. 

The religious 'cult' that Elizabeth claims abused her as a child was a rural Christian Pentecostal church.  She makes fun of them when in the kitchen with Kelly by laughing merrily and saying,"Those psycos who go around and stand on tables and speak in tongues" while she's running around the kitchen in her silly Amazon bikini bottoms (not recommended for Amazonian bottoms by the way Elizabeth) holding her hands up and smiling.  In fact she light heartedly tells of her grandmother asking her to speak in tongues in front of the church when she was a child and how she babbled nonsense to make them happy.  (smiling as if all a huge joke) Then she smugly states,'' That wazzz the exact day when I realized that adults were full of sh*t and I could lie to get my way."  From the looks of her family in pictures, they were attending rural churches in North Carolina-- not some 'cult'.  She is making up a STORYLINE for herself as she speaks.  You can see it coming to her.  She's been discovered to be a fake and now she has to come up with something to cause sympathy and this is her story.  Right from her lips she tells how she does it,''I could lie to get my way."  So now her pentecostal church becomes a cult she had to escape from. 

I can not stand 1. Her silly body.  2. her silly constant smile 3. her laugh after every statement 4. her.  I don't know who she is after this many episodes-- but what I do know is I don't want to know who she is anymore! Boring and false.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
34 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Gina is behaving like a classic battered wife. Apologizing, feeling sorry for her batterer, feeling badly for her batterer...give him slack so he can get a job and support the kids? How about he control his temper and not choke his wife? How about he doesn't barge into her home in the middle of the night and scare the shit out of the kids? How about not cheating on Gina for years and then brings his side piece out to California...while living miles away from his wife and kids so he can shack up with his side piece. I'm sorry...this guy is a loathsome jerk. Maybe Gina will have to move back to New York and get a job so she's not dependent on this asshole for money. Her parents are more than willing to be her support team and help her with the kids. Kelly's "logic" sounds like something from my grandparents generation...don't make things worse for the man that tried to kill you...cut him some slack so he can get a job and provide child support...OMG! talk about enabling a wife beater! Gina needs to send a message to this lowlife that what he did was not OK and could have resulted in a tragedy. He should be punished. I hope he's undergoing counseling and anger management. I would rather work two jobs to support my kids than cut a guy like this slack for his money. He will have to provide child support anyway and I'm sure he'll find employment somewhere...that's his problem. There should be consequences for behavior like this.

I will not disagree with you on any of this, I was a victim of domestic violence and I am extremely lucky I actually got out alive. Thank goodness we didn’t have children together because that would have been a living hell for said kids.

Never ever would I suggest there should not be serious consequences for Matt’s behavior, because there should be. I, too, would rather work ten jobs than have my abuser out on the street. (Well, sadly he is since I filed for divorce in 1991 - I tried to warn his family, but that was useless- the best I could do over the years has been to say a prayer for anyone of his subsequent victims).

I merely said that Kelly was being pragmatic- which she was. If Matt ends up in jail or prison and/or convicted of a felony, that has serious consequences as to how he can financially support his children going forward. That impacts Gina’s live and her livelihood. It is important for Gina to be aware of all factors prior to making a decision.

I am sorry that I didn’t do a good job of explaining my point in my previous post.

• Love 19
On 12/23/2020 at 10:33 PM, itsadryheat said:

Jumped the shark to melodrama and wokeness. 

For me, it jumped the shark when Vicky faked cancer for a story line, and was allowed to stay.

15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had a friend like Elizabeth, she would tell us the craziest things then retell the story but it would be different, she had a ton of money, she didn't have money, after a while we would stop asking questions and just let her tell her tales to see how far she would go.  Calling Elizabeth out on her story will only spin more tales. 

It seems like the garden-variety narcissists have figured out that reality TV is a losing game and that the newcomers' personality disorders keep getting more pathological. Every one of these people has some seriously disordered thinking. 

13 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I could barely focus on the content of the show because I was intent on trying to figure out their mask wearing protocols. There truly seemed to be no rhyme or reason to when they wore them. And frankly I just see red when someone wears one under their nose or as a chin diaper. Wtf??? 

...or when they put on the plastic masks to cook. As a science geek, the general lack of understanding about the virus is a bummer for me.

• Love 16

Finally catching up on the episode.  I understand Shannon being upset but her talking head saying she needs to keep it together for her kids right after she's losing it with her kids (and doing the ugliest ugly cry) is why I love the editors.  

I continue to enjoy Gina.  I like how honest she is about how uncomfortable she is with the various things they rode.  And no, Kelly, being able to ride a bike has nothing to do with being good at sex.  FFS Kelly talks about her sexual prowess so much.  No one cares.  The more she says the more I think it's all bullshit. 

Elizabeth and Brauny, the battle of people I don't give a fuck about. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
On 12/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, Stats Queen said:

Shannon just sucks all the oxygen in the room, the house, the neighborhood and the Bravo airwaves...

I am so excited that in the next few months I might be eligible to get the COVID vaccine, so that I can actually safely leave my house. But if I can get an appointment with Dr Moonbeams, I could get a cure for COVID, a colonic, an enema and an escape from having my 10th orthopedic surgery in 11 years - all without changing the general structure of my face.

Live is complicated and this show is on its last legs.

Shannon was on the phone with her mother.  We also saw Shannon's elderly dad in the earlier episode this season when she had the lemon party at her house.

So question for you all: does Shannon have any siblings ? Is she an only child ? 

Curious about her background.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, stcroix said:

The religious 'cult' that Elizabeth claims abused her as a child was a rural Christian Pentecostal church.  She makes fun of them when in the kitchen with Kelly by laughing merrily and saying,"Those psycos who go around and stand on tables and speak in tongues" while she's running around the kitchen in her silly Amazon bikini bottoms (not recommended for Amazonian bottoms by the way Elizabeth) holding her hands up and smiling.  In fact she light heartedly tells of her grandmother asking her to speak in tongues in front of the church when she was a child and how she babbled nonsense to make them happy.  (smiling as if all a huge joke) Then she smugly states,'' That wazzz the exact day when I realized that adults were full of sh*t and I could lie to get my way."  From the looks of her family in pictures, they were attending rural churches in North Carolina-- not some 'cult'.  She is making up a STORYLINE for herself as she speaks.  You can see it coming to her.  She's been discovered to be a fake and now she has to come up with something to cause sympathy and this is her story.  Right from her lips she tells how she does it,''I could lie to get my way."  So now her pentecostal church becomes a cult she had to escape from. 

I can not stand 1. Her silly body.  2. her silly constant smile 3. her laugh after every statement 4. her.  I don't know who she is after this many episodes-- but what I do know is I don't want to know who she is anymore! Boring and false.

Yes ! Been trying to figure her out. 

That annoying laugh after every statement, from the very first episode, was troubling.  All along, it seems that she is playing to the camera.

She is trying too  hard to be funny and interesting. Not. 

I remind myself that these women...sign up for the show. They seek this out. So why did Elizabeth do this, if she cant fully reveal her life story ? or her current divorce issues. She doesnt she need the money. So whats up ? And that toddler head boyfriend is friggin weird. 

I predict she will be one season and done. Gone with Carlton (BH), Cindy Barshop (NY), Jules Weinstein (NY), DeShawn Snow (Atl), Joyce Giraud ...who ??? (BH) and so on.    

• Love 10
19 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Her butt just looks........strange...it almost looks lumpy like she has butt implants but very bad ones.

YES! The first thing I thought when I saw that misshapen mess was that she has had fat injections, a la Kartrashian. It may not be as gargantuan as theirs, but it has that bizarre shape.

• Love 7
On 12/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, TexasGal said:

You could just see on each of Shannon’s kids’ faces - OH SHIT.  WE ARE NEVER GOING TO HEAR THE END OF THIS NOW.  And then one of them having to comfort her right after her talking head about being strong for her girls.

It almost seemed like Shannon wanted to test positive so she could bask in her victim status while blaming her daughters. I feel for them. They will likely end up attending ACA or Alanon meetings to deal with the codependency they developed living with a narcissistic, histrionic mother. I don't know how John stands her. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 21
8 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

For me, it jumped the shark when Vicky faked cancer for a story line, and was allowed to stay.

It seems like the garden-variety narcissists have figured out that reality TV is a losing game and that the newcomers' personality disorders keep getting more pathological. Every one of these people has some seriously disordered thinking. 

...or when they put on the plastic masks to cook. As a science geek, the general lack of understanding about the virus is a bummer for me.

Me too. So much. The face shields . Sigh. The falling down, constantly touching-to-adjust masks. The masks themselves, with highly dubious looking filtration powers. At least they weren't wearing the brand of face shields that say "Face Shield" -- that's something I guess. For the people who aren't sure? Oh that plastic shield in front of your face is face shield -- I thought it might be a tractor -- good thing it's spelled out and cleared up!  

Shan and her kids. I agree that it was really selfish and thoughtless of her kids to do something that could potentially bring that home to her. But there's the "teenage invincibility" thing and also, the mom who flips out about everything, thing.  I get the sense that Shan has cried wolf on health stuff so many times that her kids now tune it out.  She was crying about paper towels, for the love of mike! There's also no way I would leave my underage kids to fend for themselves. Not relatable to me as a mom.  Shannon, get some help for your anxiety disorder.

I don't get everyone around here acting like it's weird that Elizabeth has a condo for her clothes. I mean come on, like we all don't have a separate, several blocks away apartment for our clothes. DUH! Be real people! ;)  And that it's a fake separate clothes condo as well. She's renting her place and living in the condo, so she devises a plan -- I know, I'll tell everyone that the reason I have this condo is for my clothes because A) that sounds fancy and B) ... not sure what B would be. But if I laugh after everything I say, people will think I am insouciant and devil-may-care, and that seems rich, right? Coz she's rich, everyone. Rich.

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

It almost seemed like Shannon wanted to test positive so she could bask in her victim status while blaming her daughters. I feel for them. They will likely end up attending ACA or Alanon meetings to deal with the codependency they developed living with a narcissistic, histrionic mother. I don't know how John stands her. 

This is what I don't get.  How does a seemingly nice, well-adjusted, handsome guy stand to be around Shannon?  He seems to be a good dad, and a stable sort of guy.  How does he put up with this?

And yes, she was hoping to test positive, just so she could whimper and whine.  Poor me, turn up the histrionics.  Jeez.

I'm Covid-positive as we speak (about a week now).  I have very mild symptoms.  All I did was cancel anything I had planned (haircut, friends, family, isolating myself, etc.), and watched movies and read snark here.  I cannot imagine behaving the way Shannon is.  My friends & family keep texting & calling to find out how I'm doing, sending food deliveries over (very kindly, as I keep telling everyone I'm fine).  I can guarantee my phone would stop ringing if I whimpered & whined a la Shannon.

• Love 16

I know living in garages is kind of the done thing on this show, but does John live in a garage? Hub and I paused and rewound a couple of times last episode because his place really looked like a garage, sandwiched between two houses.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating! Best wishes everyone for a wonderful 2021. May this be the year all your dreams come true!

Is anyone else waiting out a family that insists on sleeping in on Christmas day, of all days!? Or is it just me?

(Braunwyn still terrible as of this writing.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
52 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

OMG that would make me laugh so hard if they did.  

One sent over a special delivery of Matzoh ball soup.  Now that made me feel better immediately.  🙂

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/broccoli-egg-cheese-casserole-baking-dish-1076840888

This is for you Starlight. Stay safe, get well soon. Wishing you continued mild symptoms and great spirits.

You made us laugh !

• Love 10
On 12/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, TexasGal said:

You could just see on each of Shannon’s kids’ faces - OH SHIT.  WE ARE NEVER GOING TO HEAR THE END OF THIS NOW.  And then one of them having to comfort her right after her talking head about being strong for her girls.

They are so done with her.

I know it was early in the COVID-19 process, but did Shannon never leave her house other than going to John's?  Did he ever leave the house?  I know people with COVID-19 that did everything right they said.  And yet they still got it.  

Edit:  wait, yes she did.  Multiple times to get tested at the very least.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 12/24/2020 at 9:56 AM, KLovestoShop said:

Has anyone seen an uglier crying face than Shannon’s?  It’s downright scary.  Then when you add the no makeup and straw hair makes for a not so pleasing look.   She really is terrible for blaming her kids. I would bet that she was out and about on her own without masking up. 

I'm convinced that if you have a face full of dermal filters, you have to wear a face full of makeup b/c otherwise, it looks even scarier without makeup.  I mean, she and other HWs could ease up on the eye makeup, but I've noticed that all those fillers seem to make their eyes look sunken so without makeup it looks really bad.

And she really, really needs to trim her hair and use Olaplex STAT.  I could see her rocking a cute bob.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/24/2020 at 11:06 AM, chlban said:

Yes, that's where I am.

"That's when I learned to lie..."  and then stories that were rambling and nonsensical and of course those tears -- the ones where people work up to them and then hide their faces after they manage to ooze out a few.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

How is it that Braunwyn has this fantastic toned figure despite supposedly drinking nonstop? I know functioning alcoholics still get thru tasks but they don’t usually have a body like that, even if they are thin. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

How is it that Braunwyn has this fantastic toned figure despite supposedly drinking nonstop? I know functioning alcoholics still get thru tasks but they don’t usually have a body like that, even if they are thin. 

I think she drinks her calories.  I have a friend like this.  The most amazing, head-turning body you've ever seen.  Bottle of wine per night.  But you eat with her, and she picks at her food.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

So what exactly did Elizabeth mean referring to herself "you did that for a Ferrari?" when describing her being around wealth.  That she fucked an old guy?  That the old guy was actually married while she fucked for it?   

Edited by Boo Boo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

My favorite part about face masks is if I leave the house, I only have to put on a little mascara - I haven't worn a full face of makeup in months (not that I wear much anyway - tinted moisturizer, cheek and lip stain, mascara). So aside from the very obvious problems with face shields as masks, I wouldn't wear one because I might feel like putting on makeup and I'm not wearing it. 

Shannon would make me crazy, although I did love how one of the daughters tried, "well, we'll never really know who brought it into the house..." Nice try, puddin'. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

They are so done with her.

I know it was early in the COVID-19 process, but did Shannon never leave her house other than going to John's?  Did he ever leave the house?  I know people with COVID-19 that did everything right they said.  And yet they still got it.  

Edit:  wait, yes she did.  Multiple times to get tested at the very least.

Even the way she told her kids about her test results ticked me off: the dramatic lead-in "I wasn't supposed to get my results back until tomorrow...", then the little pause and the declaration: positive. Seemed like she was milking it for maximum effect/drama. 

It reminds me of my NPD mother who is either always sick or claiming to be sick, usually to get sympathy. She has actually faked a number of illnesses including cancer and Alzheimer's. Not saying Shannon is doing that but she certainly seems to enjoy wallowing in misery and making sure her family members are also miserable. 

In contrast, Emily is doing her best not to focus on herself. I wonder if Shanon will even notice this when she watches the show? I'm guess it's doubtful as she seems to have little self-awareness. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

My favorite part about face masks is if I leave the house, I only have to put on a little mascara - I haven't worn a full face of makeup in months (not that I wear much anyway - tinted moisturizer, cheek and lip stain, mascara). So aside from the very obvious problems with face shields as masks, I wouldn't wear one because I might feel like putting on makeup and I'm not wearing it. 

Shannon would make me crazy, although I did love how one of the daughters tried, "well, we'll never really know who brought it into the house..." Nice try, puddin'. 

YES!  Plus it covers my new COVID fat tace.

• LOL 12
23 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I will not disagree with you on any of this, I was a victim of domestic violence and I am extremely lucky I actually got out alive. Thank goodness we didn’t have children together because that would have been a living hell for said kids.

Never ever would I suggest there should not be serious consequences for Matt’s behavior, because there should be. I, too, would rather work ten jobs than have my abuser out on the street. (Well, sadly he is since I filed for divorce in 1991 - I tried to warn his family, but that was useless- the best I could do over the years has been to say a prayer for anyone of his subsequent victims).

I merely said that Kelly was being pragmatic- which she was. If Matt ends up in jail or prison and/or convicted of a felony, that has serious consequences as to how he can financially support his children going forward. That impacts Gina’s live and her livelihood. It is important for Gina to be aware of all factors prior to making a decision.

I am sorry that I didn’t do a good job of explaining my point in my previous post.

I hear what your saying but I disagree with Kelly's point of view. Women should not bear any guilt or anxiety over reporting a domestic violence situation for fear that their abuser won't be able to find work because they pressed charges. That just gives the abuser an easy out with no consequences for their abusive behavior. Gina may have to work a regular job and give up this fake lifestyle she is holding onto. If she doesn't go through with the process, he gets away with being a violent abuser and will continue to abuse other women. These guys don't change once they've been given a pass...they just get worse. She seems to be in a good relationship now...I'm happy for her but she cannot give Matt a pass on this. Probation, anger management, personal counseling...and whatever else is deemed appropriate for a first time offender. Next time he screws up and flys into a physical rage at a woman...throw the book at him. And she needs to stop hugging him and kissing him...ecch....he tried to choke her out! WTF is wrong with these women?

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I may be the only person in the Universe on Shannon's side on this. Shannon did say she has a lung-scarred tissue (not a health professional so don't know what it is or how lethal); I assume her kids know why she believes she is at high risk.  They went out, partied, and brought COVID-19 home.  As a mother I would feel betrayed.  Those girls need to live with David for a while. 

Our local news starts every morning and every evening with the numbers testing positive for COVID-19 and those dying from it.  I only ask the world to pick a lane.  If it is no big deal and Shannon is just being Shannon, don't start the news with COVID cases/deaths.  If it is a big deal, don't discount Shannon's hurt at her children's actions.

• Love 18