Type keyword(s) to search

Braunwyn Windham-Burke: Look At Me! I'm Edgy!

• Start Topic

On 12/2/2020 at 1:56 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

Who didn’t see this announcement coming?

I applaud and support anyone who is bravely and openly living their truth. I just seriously cannot stand this woman. Everything about her, everything, screams attention whore.

I didn't see it coming, but nothing the attention where says surprises me. I have no idea what is true and what isn't, but I could not care less. I ff through all of her scenes. Vickie called this one. She is running the show. The others are pretty awful too, but she has just passed into pathetic attention where. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Get gets to pay all the bills. 

He's gay as well, right? Maybe he just has a difficult time admitting it, but my gaydar went off the first time he appeared and nothing has changed my view in that.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Also, Kelly is right about Braunwyn traveling all over the place.  B. made a big deal out of Kelly going to see her husband in NY, but B. has been traveling all over the place and I think it was sponsored by Bravo.

Wait, what?  I've traveled all over the place.  Went to visit a daughter in New Mexico in September, visited a brother in Phoenix in Oct.  Take my temp every morning (so far so good), got my flu shot, etc.  I think we all want to be safe, prudent citizens, but ya gotta live.  We're now mostly locked down in Colorado and I'm old so no real worries staying home.  As an 18 year old?  Yep keggers and we would see you there.

• Love 2
On 12/2/2020 at 2:43 PM, Emmeline said:

saw this coming.  I feel sorry for the husband.  He put up with her alcoholism for many years and now this.  She has been lying to herself and everyone else her entire adult life.  That her and her husband have this fabulous sex life, that she wanted all these kids and that she wasn’t drinking.

Look, I don't care if she has now decided she is a lesbian (I might question why she thinks she needs to do this on TV but okay).  She has 7 children, I only have one and worked full-time as an Air Force officer.  With one child, my prime directive was to take care of the child.  My husband was an Air Force pilot so he couldn't call in sick to take care of the kid.  But I digress.

I think she would be so much more authentic if we are shown how much she cares for her children.  I get she has nannies; why aren't we seeing the meetings she has with them to discuss the children's schedules, after-school activities, etc.?  I would think that after she felt abandoned during her upbringing, she would be very much more involved with her children.  I don't think taking the kid to a make-up counter for filming is doing him many favors.  Some adolescent behaviors are better explored off-camera.   

Edited by albarino
BTW, I love Drangnificent and have no loathing for any of this exploration but the guy is 14. I wish the show would give him a little more privacy/space.
  • Love 12

Brown wind has succeeded...in making me feel sorry for smarmy sean. He's been propping this narcissistic bitch up for 20 years and she's sucked him dry as a desert during a drought. 

Saying she has never been attracted to men (no except for sean in that statement) is cruel to him and to their kids. She did say she loves Sean, but that doesn't erase the impression that she has had to "endure" sex with a man while not being attracted to him. That's right kids... you're here because mommy gritted her teeth and pretended daddy was a hot blonde with a strap on. Nothing wrong with a little fantasy, but you should still be into you're partner to some degree and not completely tuning them out...like they're a human dildo filled with baby making sperm...

I feel so bad for those children. The damage of growing up with a hot mess of a mama (who eats up ALL of dad's attention), and a cold shrew of a grandma, is manifesting itself in various ways as they get older. I hope the turnover rate for the nannies for the younger children is low so they have some stability. My gut tells me they can't stand to work in that chaotic house for too long

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

FWIW about not making big changes, AA recommends you don't make big changes or get into a relationship for one year (though trust me when I say this is probably the most broken suggestion in AA), and according to her, Braunwyn has a year sober.

• Useful 4
3 hours ago, lasu said:

FWIW about not making big changes, AA recommends you don't make big changes or get into a relationship for one year (though trust me when I say this is probably the most broken suggestion in AA), and according to her, Braunwyn has a year sober.

But in the previews for upcoming episodes, it appears they are asking her about a woman, so I'm assuming that relationship had begun during the season before she was sober for a year?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, lasu said:

I thought her anniversary date was in January.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, J80134 said:

Brown wind has succeeded...in making me feel sorry for smarmy sean. He's been propping this narcissistic bitch up for 20 years and she's sucked him dry as a desert during a drought. 

Saying she has never been attracted to men (no except for sean in that statement) is cruel to him and to their kids. She did say she loves Sean, but that doesn't erase the impression that she has had to "endure" sex with a man while not being attracted to him. That's right kids... you're here because mommy gritted her teeth and pretended daddy was a hot blonde with a strap on. Nothing wrong with a little fantasy, but you should still be into you're partner to some degree and not completely tuning them out...like they're a human dildo filled with baby making sperm...

I feel so bad for those children. The damage of growing up with a hot mess of a mama (who eats up ALL of dad's attention), and a cold shrew of a grandma, is manifesting itself in various ways as they get older. I hope the turnover rate for the nannies for the younger children is low so they have some stability. My gut tells me they can't stand to work in that chaotic house for too long

Same here.

I feel like Braun is the epitome of "But this one goes to 11."  So first it was straight woman redefining marriage/patriarchy having threesome with women or whatever else she's saying.   She can't be just bi now.  She's full on gay, never attracted to men despite us having to sit through a fucking weird  vow renewal.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18

Braudband reminds me of this really weird woman I worked with who tried to cut in on my high roller by jumping on my lap and pretending to grab my boob and rolling her tongue. Weird and embarrassing, and I pushed her to the floor. Which she proceeded to hump and make more weird tongue motions to me like she was in the Exorcist. It was really unsexy and my customer told the manager to get rid of her.  I had sold a 200 dollar bottle and she was trying to snarf it up and grab some table tops. I could see Brown wind doing that. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Braudband reminds me of this really weird woman I worked with who tried to cut in on my high roller by jumping on my lap and pretending to grab my boob and rolling her tongue. Weird and embarrassing, and I pushed her to the floor. Which she proceeded to hump and make more weird tongue motions to me like she was in the Exorcist. It was really unsexy and my customer told the manager to get rid of her.  I had sold a 200 dollar bottle and she was trying to snarf it up and grab some table tops. I could see Brown wind doing that. 

MARRY ME, MU SHU.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'm not at all surprised by Braunwyn's announcement because she basically said this last season, right? I remember an episode where she admitted that she's never really been attracted to men, and I remember finding it odd how that nugget was glazed over by everyone, because I distinctly thought to myself, "So, she's gay?"

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Kelly Dodd was on WWHL this week and said that she doesn't think Braunwyn is an actual alcoholic.  Kelly said we will have to wait and see how the rest of the "season" (virtual, but still) unfolds, and that she believes Braunwyn "became" an alcoholic, and did all these other antics to secure her own reality show.

I'm no Kelly Dodd fan, but this theory makes more sense than anything.  Braunwyn taking her son to the makeup counter, Braunwyn screaming when Rowan expressed anxiety but Braunwyn wasn't being "heard", Braunwyn's new relationship as a lesbian who has "always" felt this way.

Kelly thinks this is all for show, and she said that we will all see this.  No one in the cast speaks to Braunwyn now.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Kelly Dodd was on WWHL this week and said that she doesn't think Braunwyn is an actual alcoholic.  Kelly said we will have to wait and see how the rest of the "season" (virtual, but still) unfolds, and that she believes Braunwyn "became" an alcoholic, and did all these other antics to secure her own reality show.

I'm no Kelly Dodd fan, but this theory makes more sense than anything.  Braunwyn taking her son to the makeup counter, Braunwyn screaming when Rowan expressed anxiety but Braunwyn wasn't being "heard", Braunwyn's new relationship as a lesbian who has "always" felt this way.

Kelly thinks this is all for show, and she said that we will all see this.  No one in the cast speaks to Braunwyn now.

It is terrifying but I agree with Kelly - its just too much at once.  I feel bad for her husband and kids.  Why Andy likes this shows how messed up he is - this is almost abuse.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I thought her anniversary date was in January.

I don’t know (or care) what her sober date is, but it doesn’t mean that on day 366 you run out and start a relationship or make all those changes in your life you have been holding off on for the first year.  The whole point is to learn how to make safe and healthy decisions and reduce your triggers.  Especially decisions that affect your husband and 7 kids.  And then of course she has to sell the story to the tabloids. Just makes me wonder what kind of person this girlfriend is, who is A-OK with all this?  Famewhore much?

@emmawoodhouse Sorry I quoted you, this really didn’t have much to do with your comment and now I can’t cut and paste into a new box.  

• Love 10
On 12/3/2020 at 9:09 PM, albarino said:

Wait, what?  I've traveled all over the place.  Went to visit a daughter in New Mexico in September, visited a brother in Phoenix in Oct.  Take my temp every morning (so far so good), got my flu shot, etc.  I think we all want to be safe, prudent citizens, but ya gotta live.  We're now mostly locked down in Colorado and I'm old so no real worries staying home.  As an 18 year old?  Yep keggers and we would see you there.

Kelly Dodd was SLAMMED for going with Rick to NYC, back and forth.  She said earlier she wasn’t sure about the medical necessity of masks.  Andy was dragging her about wearing masks.  Here’s B. traveling across the USA, pictured with dozens of different people, hugging with no masks on...including last night being out with a half a dozen other women, including Tamrat.  The issue here, is that Andy/Bravo fans have gone after certain housewives on social media about not taking the virus seriously.  Yet, because B has her “causes,” no one drags her.  That’s a problem.  Selective outrage.  You don’t look away at one housewife for not “following all the rules” and worship another for the same/worse violations because you like her.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

It is terrifying but I agree with Kelly - its just too much at once.  I feel bad for her husband and kids.  Why Andy likes this shows how messed up he is - this is almost abuse.

I agree with Kelly too. Her story has been suspect to me since day 1

• Love 9
On 12/3/2020 at 8:22 PM, albarino said:

I think she would be so much more authentic if we are shown how much she cares for her children.  I get she has nannies; why aren't we seeing the meetings she has with them to discuss the children's schedules, after-school activities, etc.?  I would think that after she felt abandoned during her upbringing, she would be very much more involved with her children.  I don't think taking the kid to a make-up counter for filming is doing him many favors.  Some adolescent behaviors are better explored off-camera.   

She admitted that between pregnancy’s she was drunk.  Even with nannies those kids have lived their lives with an alcoholic parent.  I don’t even think she knows her children and should be developing her relationships with them.  When her daughter Rowan was talking to her parents about her fears related to covid and Braunwyn told her to stop doing that because it was her OCD, I could not believe it.  It’s great that she is talking to them instead of bottling it up.  You would think that after having a mother like Doctor Deb, she would have been driven to be a good mom.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Mommy issues, seven kids, threesomes, alcoholism, i'm really a lesbian, protestor.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

No, but really.  My first thought about Sean was of course all he can say is he will support her and love her and whatever.  There’s NO WAY he could ever be honest and say he’s sad, mad, hurt, betrayed.  He would be crucified!  Fuck, he has to let her and her new lover live in their home and play happy family.  FOH with that.  I’d be BYE!

• LOL 2
  • Love 19

Kelly Dudd is an asshole. I have no problem believing Little Brown Church in the Glen is an alcoholic. I just object to Turning the show into her own personal Intervention or Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew. Watching an alcoholic getting clean is fucking excruciating, especially on a show with a lot of drinking. 

The only reason I can find for Doogie to stick with her is that he loves drama and chaos. 

• Love 5

How does Braunwyn not see the direct parallels of her parenting with Dr Debs’ parenting?  She has crucified her mom for being an absent parent and for being self absorbed.  Hello! Pot meet kettle! Braunwyn is absolutely insufferable with her never ending crusades. She’s a swinger! Top less cartwheels!  She’s an alcoholic! BLM! Vow renewals! She’s gay! Her girlfriend lives with her and the whole family! All the while seven children are being virtually ignored by her unless they can propel her storyline of being a supportive mom! Look Rowan is a designer! Look heels for Jacob! Look makeup and gowns for Jacob. But the cracks are bleeding with hypocrisy. She yelled at Rowan as she was just trying to voice concern about others dealing with Covid. Look at meeeee! I need attention! 
Braunie has actually turned into a worse version of Dr. Deb. No yarn needed in her hair. Her cruel callous nature is putting her in contention for worst mom than Dr Deb, as well as on any franchise. 

• Love 23
On 12/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

This really irks me. I am a lesbian, so I applaud her for coming out if it is true. But I have a hard time believing that it IS true. Another week, another "look at me" revelation. Goodbye, Brauny (tm Ken). 

I would categorize her as an Anne Heche lesbian...

14 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

How does Braunwyn not see the direct parallels of her parenting with Dr Debs’ parenting?  She has crucified her mom for being an absent parent and for being self absorbed.  Hello! Pot meet kettle! Braunwyn is absolutely insufferable with her never ending crusades. She’s a swinger! Top less cartwheels!  She’s an alcoholic! BLM! Vow renewals! She’s gay! Her girlfriend lives with her and the whole family! All the while seven children are being virtually ignored by her unless they can propel her storyline of being a supportive mom! Look Rowan is a designer! Look heels for Jacob! Look makeup and gowns for Jacob. But the cracks are bleeding with hypocrisy. She yelled at Rowan as she was just trying to voice concern about others dealing with Covid. Look at meeeee! I need attention! 
Braunie has actually turned into a worse version of Dr. Deb. No yarn needed in her hair. Her cruel callous nature is putting her in contention for worst mom than Dr Deb, as well as on any franchise. 

👏👏👏

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 12/4/2020 at 6:31 PM, Boo Boo said:

But in the previews for upcoming episodes, it appears they are asking her about a woman, so I'm assuming that relationship had begun during the season before she was sober for a year?

Like I said, it's probably the most commonly broken rule in AA.  When I was in the program, I didn't date at all for nine months and then I badgered my sponsor into letting me date.  And I was considered a model child in AA, and I still couldn't make a full year.  Just because someone isn't working a program with complete perfection doesn't mean they aren't working it with honesty.  Not everyone follows every rule.  My sponsor wasn't thrilled that I went to my high school reunion about 2 months into going into AA.  A person could have pointed at me and said, "well, she just isn't taking her sobriety seriously."  Which, wasn't true.  I did take it seriously, but I also didn't want to miss out on something important to me.  Life still happens even when you're in AA.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

Oh, man!  This morning, my husband (who does not give a shit about popular culture, and least of all the RHW) told me that he read in the news that Braunwynn (He completely butchered the pronunciation) from the Housewives is a lesbian.  I just knew this board would be hoppin', and I have thoughts...

1. The fact that this human is relevant enough to be in the news is...unsettling.

2. A while back, there was a poster on these boards who speculated that Brawny was gay and was using threesomes as a way to fulfill that desire.  At the time, I kind of bristled at that, because bisexuality is a real thing but there's a long history of bisexuals being brushed off as "really" gay or straight.  But... in this particular case, you were right, poster!  *raises glass* 

• Love 7
On 12/5/2020 at 11:00 AM, geauxaway said:

Just makes me wonder what kind of person this girlfriend is, who is A-OK with all this?

Good question, if this person truly cared for Brawny she should have not coupled up with her, B being in a delicate state with her sobriety and coming out publicly.  AA's rule about dating is a good one but she does not follow it, makes me wonder what other rules does she not follow, is she a "rules don't apply to me" kinda girl?

• Love 3

Argh.  I really, really want to be able to defend Brawny and Sean.  One can be bisexual and still be a wonderful parent.  A couple can be swingers and still have a great marriage and be great parents to their children.  I know people who are in poly relationships, live together, and raise their children communally, and it works for them.  There are all sorts of ways to be a family.  

But... outside of all of this, Braunwyn and Sean just seem like awful human beings and parents.  They are the worst ambassadors for non-traditional families.  

On 12/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

I applaud and support anyone who is bravely and openly living their truth. I just seriously cannot stand this woman. Everything about her, everything, screams attention whore.

Yeah.  This is where I am. 

• Love 9
On 12/5/2020 at 11:22 AM, IKnowRight said:

Kelly Dodd was SLAMMED for going with Rick to NYC, back and forth.  She said earlier she wasn’t sure about the medical necessity of masks.  Andy was dragging her about wearing masks.  Here’s B. traveling across the USA, pictured with dozens of different people, hugging with no masks on...including last night being out with a half a dozen other women, including Tamrat.  The issue here, is that Andy/Bravo fans have gone after certain housewives on social media about not taking the virus seriously.  Yet, because B has her “causes,” no one drags her.  That’s a problem.  Selective outrage.  You don’t look away at one housewife for not “following all the rules” and worship another for the same/worse violations because you like her.

YES!  This is exactly right.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ladle said:

Argh.  I really, really want to be able to defend Brawny and Sean.  One can be bisexual and still be a wonderful parent.  A couple can be swingers and still have a great marriage and be great parents to their children.  I know people who are in poly relationships, live together, and raise their children communally, and it works for them.  There are all sorts of ways to be a family.  

But... outside of all of this, Braunwyn and Sean just seem like awful human beings and parents.  They are the worst ambassadors for non-traditional families.  

So much this.  I absolutely support non-traditional family structures and know many people in different arrangements doing wonderful jobs of raising their children.  Brauny and Sean are not good examples.  I am sure a lot of this is impacted by her childhood trauma and her alcoholism.  It's a shame they are the visible representatives for similar families. 

• Love 4

Brawny is making me think about all the couples I know that the husband, after lengthy marriages announced that they are gay, there are five that I can count, (these are people I actually know), my cousin's wife left him for another woman and most of the couples kids were in their 20's...is this weird that I know so many couples that have been thru this?  Maybe Brawny thinks this is so alt and cool but it plays out more than she thinks in all corners of the world.  The only thing that makes me wonder about her is the fact that she is moving so fast, her sobriety is still very new and now a relationship, what will faulter first the booze or the broad?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

You know, we hear sooo much about Braunwyns family structure or, lack of, while growing up, I'd really like to hear about Seans..Where did he grow up?  What was his family like to make a such a great enabler..

Sean may have identified with an enabling parent. I know that enablers of narcissists are often raised by enablers of narcissists - maybe that applies to enablers of alcoholics too.

• Useful 4

The kids are going to need some good therapists to talk about B’s condition and having them in order to temporarily stop drinking - but also to get their minds around the idea that the kind and loving parent was also the enabler who allowed their world to be ruled by such a sick personality. Hopefully the kids will stick together and have each other to lean on.

• Love 8

I sort of respect what Brown out is doing, working her storyline. Any one of these hags, and I’m looking at YOU Shannon, could have gone for the alcohol one. The problem is that this show is fueled by alcohol, so Brown Betty’s long con won’t work. I guess she’s looking for a spin off. I think there won’t be a spin-off based on her, but on Tamra with maybe Vicki and Brawny is gunning for a spot. I mean, I’m glad her son is comfortable in his skin, but seeing him or any of her kids, including the ones named after nuts more than once per episode is boring. The real story is her being a lesbian and the eventual divorce. Her pitching arm must need to be iced, throwing all that against the wall. And I do believe it’s all true. 

God Braunwhine, you are exhausting. And watch out for Karma. It’s likely that your understanding husband will grow weary of having a wife he can no longer be close with and will resent supporting you while you get off scot free, living in luxury, not doing anything for the family, providing no support to any of them. It’s pretty likely you will end up is a smaller house like Gina did. Hell if Doogie gets custody, you may even have to rent a garage. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Brownie says Tamrat is the only one speaking to her these days. If Tamrat said anything, maybe Brownie was blacked out and doesn't remember. 🙄

Tamrat wants back on RHOC so badly. I can smell the stink of desperation from her. She'd do and say ANYTHING for another chance.

DON'T DO IT ANDY!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
On 12/5/2020 at 10:22 AM, IKnowRight said:

Not sure what you are talking about. I'm personally an equal opportunity dragger. The problem may be that she's so freaking all over the place some of the cr@p she pulls gets lost. It's like the last four years all over again. Ramona by comparison is sane (heh I never thought I'd say that!) and her maskless state was the most egregious thing she did in that time frame. 

My brother and nephew just both came down with Covid. My brother owns a recovery center and both my nephew and I work there as well  but I work from home. I've seen the precautions they take - and the Covid is coming in from the employees, who won't stay masked outside of work, who don't social distance. People suck.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Jel said:

Here's an idea: instead of having everyone accommodate your anxiety, how about you get some therapy for it?  How about dealing with your own problems, yourself, instead of making them everyone else's problems?

Nope!  Instead she 

Spoiler

has decided to move her brand new girlfriend into their home.  And once again everyone just has to deal with it.  Because it’s her authentic truth and how dare you question it.  

This reply can be moved to Bronwyn’s thread but I don’t know how.  Sorry!! 

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Nope!  Instead she 

Reveal spoiler

has decided to move her brand new girlfriend into their home.  And once again everyone just has to deal with it.  Because it’s her authentic truth and how dare you question it.  

This reply can be moved to Bronwyn’s thread but I don’t know how.  Sorry!! 

Wow, that's unbelievable. It's B's world; everyone else is just living in it. Those poor kids.

• Love 10
On 12/9/2020 at 12:20 PM, nexxie said:

So Brauwyn’s girlfriend looks almost exactly like Brauwyn...

I’m just gonna leave that right there in case any of you good people want to run with it.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
On 12/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, Saltgypsie said:

You know, we hear sooo much about Braunwyns family structure or, lack of, while growing up, I'd really like to hear about Seans..Where did he grow up?  What was his family like to make a such a great enabler..

This! Have we ever heard them refer to Sean's parents in any way? If they're not deceased, I'd be willing to bet that brown wind drove a wedge between him and his family and he hasn't spoken to them in many years.

• Love 6