Type keyword(s) to search

Braunwyn Windham-Burke: Look At Me! I'm Edgy!

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I feel like nor one thing about these two is real, her “story line” him leaving. She is finally getting the attention she so richly deserves! They are really gross. 

What a mind fuck for those kids.

• Love 17

I see no happiness on Sean's face in that photo. He looks stiff and has his hand on the railing instead of his wife. It's a very different body language than in past photos where they're wrapped together like a pretzel. 

Brown wind is doing the giant fake oversmile that screams "I want everyone to think things are ahhhmaaazing". Her model wannabe pose eliminates any physical connection to hubby. You could crop him out and it would be as if he was never there.

Edited by J80134
  • Love 11
On 7/24/2020 at 6:10 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The place to talk about Browny, er, Brawny, um, Brownwind, wait, Braunwyn.  That's it!  Housewife, mother of too damn many, daughter of the horrible Deb, queen of look at me!  Yep, that Braunwyn.  

You forgot “ Brownstone”, my favorite.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 10/16/2020 at 12:32 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I was going to put this in Braunwyn's thread, but it seems that she doesn't have one? She obviously didn't make enough of an impression - either positive or negative - for someone to be bothered to start one last year. Or I am just not seeing it, but I did look a couple of times. 

In any case Brauny was on Entertainment Tonight last night to once again show off her 8,000 sq ft house. Still not seeing it - my house is half that size and looks pretty much the same size wise except we have a triple garage. The positive aspect of her house is that she could borrow a cup of sugar from the neighbour without either having to leave their houses. 

Brauny shared that she and Shawn are not currently living together and it is a fabulous thing for their marriage. She continues to see women in their open marriage, no men. In addition she does not know if she will be returning next season as she is not speaking to any of the other housewives now. 

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - Brauny is just as thirsty for attention as mother Deb. 

Good.  She is sickening.  I feel sorry for those kids.  She has seven children, and puts herself first.

• Love 5
On 10/16/2020 at 5:01 PM, nexxie said:

So how does that deal work? If she agrees to only see women, does he only see men?

Maybe both men and women?  That’s one hell of a marriage.  What do they make each other jealous?  They are both nuts and not pleasant to watch.

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Good.  She is sickening.  I feel sorry for those kids.  She has seven children, and puts herself first.

She better watch out or she will find herself living in a small three bedroom townhouse with seven children.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

True story, just for the hell of it.  I had a friend who was separated.  She had affairs with all her bosses.  I’d say about ten.  All she talked about was how much sex she had with them.  In hotels, in the car, in a field, and all the things they did.  She did say she was really in love with a few of them, even tho they were married. Her last affair with her very rich boss who said he loved her too, lasted ten years, with him even getting an apartment for them.  He died suddenly of a heart attack.  She thought he would leave her money.  He did not.  Not even a penny.  Needless to say, she was devastated.  My point is, her father left early on, and her mother was always out.  She was always alone growing up.  I think she used sex to compensate for no love from her family.  Anyhow, our phone conversations were always about her, never about me.  I ended the friendship about twenty years ago.  We had nothing in common anymore and she used me as a sounding board.  Brownstone needs therapy.  So does that husband.  Their way of life is not interesting, to me anyhow.

• Love 9

Braunwyn Windham-Burke's Son Jacob Thanks Her "for Always Supporting Me No Matter What I'm Doing"
https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/braunwyn-windham-burkes-son-jacob-turns-15-gives-drag-update

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/style-living/braunwyn-windham-burkes-son-jacob-shares-drag

braunwyn-windham-burke-son-jacob-birthda

Good for her! btw Jacob does look good in makeup (pics in articles).

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Bring on the reunion.

20201112_173535.jpg

Bring it on Kelly Dodd!  Braunwyn and Sean are frauds and Icky Vicky nailed it, as much as it pains me to say! 
I feel we need a timeline or flowchart to document all of Braunwyns stories, I can’t keep up.  But...I do blame her whacky mother! 

Edited by IKnowRight
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, IKnowRight said:

Bring it on Kelly Dodd!  Braunwyn and Sean are frauds and Icky Vicky nailed it, as much as it pains me to say! 
I feel we need a timeline of flowchart to document all of Braunwyns stories, I can’t keep up.  But...I do blame her whacky mother! 

I also wanted to add, I think we are stuck with Braunwyn because Andy Cohen seems fascinated by her.  He has her working as a HW Ambassador.  She’s been featured in commercials promoting SLC, she’s been off to visit Kary BrittIngram in Dallas, the lady’s of SLC, she’s been to D.C., Puerto Rico, she visited Margaret Joseph’s, and has been to Manhattan/Hamptons this summer. And more...Sean makes the big money, her own words, somethings really off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 10/25/2020 at 2:08 PM, nexxie said:

I could see B not knowing quite how to explain what he does (a lot of tech and engineering jobs are hard to describe) - but you may be right that they want to keep his business away from this show, especially with gov’t contracts.

Legit - I worked as the EA to the CEO of a tech start up.  I worked hard, grueling hours, tons of money.  I sat in and participated in high level meetings. I was very lucky that I worked for someone who viewed his EA as being on level with his vice presidents, and I was great at my job.  And still?  I only had the vaguest notion of what we did as a company.  Seriously.  I could recite a few lines to keep from embarrassing myself if I needed to, but fundamentally...yeah, I can see not really understanding someone's techy job, even if you are married to that someone.

On 11/2/2020 at 7:49 AM, J80134 said:

The most unbelievable part of bronwyn's story to me is that she realized she's an alcoholic and decided to get sober and on her first try she already has a year under her belt.  She's the unicorn of alcoholics I guess. 

I did it my first try, though from AA's perspective I failed because I quit eventually (I don't feel like I failed at all, but it doesn't bother me that someone in AA would see it that way).  But I went a year and half and never "slipped."  I saw plenty of people who did get it on their first try, and plenty who have probably a hundred white chips.  It seems she's put together some time under her belt, and I certainly hope whatever she is looking for, she finds it.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I saw this coming.  I feel sorry for the husband.  He put up with her alcoholism for many years and now this.  She has been lying to herself and everyone else her entire adult life.  That her and her husband have this fabulous sex life, that she wanted all these kids and that she wasn’t drinking.  

Sean may have enabled her drinking (likely subconsciously) to keep them together - their drunken threesomes allowed her to have female sexual partners while keeping B with him.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Good on her for living her truth, I just feel a little bad for Sean in this. Especially her saying she's never been attracted to men. You had seven children with a man. They might be married now but will probably get divorced at some point, especially if she gets more serious with this woman. Sean might want to move on too. Is he allowed to have a girlfriend too?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I applaud and support anyone who is bravely and openly living their truth. I just seriously cannot stand this woman. Everything about her, everything, screams attention whore.

Exactly. I can't help but side-eye the announcement, when just weeks ago she was so happy to have her husband back home. Braunwyn's "truth" seem a little too attention seeking to be authentic, IMHO.  Frankly, I'm shocked she didn't wait until filming to make the announcement...

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Good on her for living her truth, I just feel a little bad for Sean in this. Especially her saying she's never been attracted to men. You had seven children with a man. They might be married now but will probably get divorced at some point, especially if she gets more serious with this woman. Sean might want to move on too. Is he allowed to have a girlfriend too?

Yes, he’s allowed to date - they’re living in the house together as friends, and he’s considering a job offer in NY.

• Useful 8

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/02/braunwyn-windham-burkes-husband-supports-her-after-she-comes-out-as-lesbian/

“Nothing but love.

Braunwyn Windham-Burke’s husband Sean showed his unwavering support for the “Real Housewives of Orange County” star after she revealed she identifies as gay on Wednesday.

He captioned a photo of the couple — who renewed their vows on a recent episode of the Bravo series — “I love you. I’m proud of you. And I support you. Always” on Instagram.”

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Yes, he’s allowed to date - they’re living in the house together as friends, and he’s considering a job offer in NY.

I can understand him wanting to hit the road and move on.  However, I would seriously have to question Braunwyn’s ability to care for those children.  Even with help, it’s a lot of work and stress.  She seems rather focused on herself right now.   

• Love 12

I feel that Branwun has no identity and is obsessed with showing her mother that’s she’s really edgy and open minded to gain her approval. I also feel that not only did she use her son for a storyline, that she’s throwing everything including the kitchen sink in. I’m an alcoholic! My kids have lice! (That was fucking uncalled for)I have al the sex with my husband so much we have to rent a separate apartment to do all the sex in!  But I’m not attracted to men! I’m gay!  It’s 2020. The kids eat ass now. Damn Bryan, you’re such a try hard. I’m torn between feeling sorry for the shit she endured from that thing with the yarn hair, and annoyed at her constant, desperate need to have attention. And why does she always look so boiled and tense?  Well congratulations Brawyn. But don’t hold your breathe thinking that whatever your husband’s name is will be willing to live like this for long. I give it six months before he brings a younger, prettier woman into the mix and doesn’t want to share. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

After watching tonight’s episode, I’m thinking most of the kids are going to want to live with Sean.

After watching tonight's episode, I'm thinking that any smart lawyer will be bringing tapes of this season's "Braunwyn highlight reel" (including tonight's debacles) to court, and the judge could do nothing BUT appoint full custody to Sean.

• Love 9

Braunwyn was boring last season and not likable. Fast forward to this season and suddenly she’s an alcoholic. She has a son who likes to wear makeup. She’s gay and never was attracted to men. I feel like she’s upping her drama and using her family. I mean she let that horrible mom film last season and nobody took to them so perhaps she told her family they were stepping it up.

• Love 13

If Braunwyn has gone to AA for over a year and hasn't gotten caught with a drink (I'm looking you, Countess Lu!), all for a storyline, I'd actually find that the most interesting thing about her so far!

Honestly, I hope she and her family figure out something that works for them, and brings them all as much peace and joy as possible.  Life's short.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I feel that Branwun has no identity and is obsessed with showing her mother that’s she’s really edgy and open minded to gain her approval. I also feel that not only did she use her son for a storyline, that she’s throwing everything including the kitchen sink in. I’m an alcoholic! My kids have lice! (That was fucking uncalled for)I have al the sex with my husband so much we have to rent a separate apartment to do all the sex in!  But I’m not attracted to men! I’m gay!  It’s 2020. The kids eat ass now. Damn Bryan, you’re such a try hard. I’m torn between feeling sorry for the shit she endured from that thing with the yarn hair, and annoyed at her constant, desperate need to have attention. And why does she always look so boiled and tense?  Well congratulations Brawyn. But don’t hold your breathe thinking that whatever your husband’s name is will be willing to live like this for long. I give it six months before he brings a younger, prettier woman into the mix and doesn’t want to share. 

THIS.  Living her truth?  She wouldn’t know Truth if it bit her in the @ss.  I always felt like she was a fraud.  Truth would have been being true to herself years ago.  I just can’t with this one.  She’s all over the place.

Also, Kelly is right about Braunwyn traveling all over the place.  B. made a big deal out of Kelly going to see her husband in NY, but B. has been traveling all over the place and I think it was sponsored by Bravo.  She met up with housewives from coast to coast. Andy loves her, so unless she quits the show, we are likely stuck with her and her new crisis every 5 minutes.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

It’d be one thing if it IS her truth, but I honestly don’t know what’s real with her and I don’t think she does either. I worry about the kids not getting enough nurturing and attention with their fame whore mother. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

This really irks me. I am a lesbian, so I applaud her for coming out if it is true. But I have a hard time believing that it IS true. Another week, another "look at me" revelation. Goodbye, Brauny (tm Ken). 

That’s the thing.  I would applaud for her, but I can’t keep all her versions of “her truth” straight.  Good for her for owning her identity, but I don’t think she even knows her own identity.  She’s given us a dozen versions of herself since her first episode.  I think she’s just an attention whore. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

. I am a lesbian, so I applaud her for coming out if it is true. But I have a hard time believing that it IS true.

I have no problem believing that BraunWinn is a liar/attention whore.. I doubt she is sober and if she is, she'll drink again. If one is serious about sobriety they will go to any lengths to stay sober. Being on RHOC is a big consistent temptation and she needs to quit the show if she truly wants to stay sober. 

As far as her sexual preferences..I have a problem with her "coming out" many times regarding her sexuality. Initially it was a heterosexual relationship with her husband, then she came out as bi sexual now it's "I'm a lesbian." She's trying real hard for an "interesting" storyline and shame on her for using THIS for attention. People who really are certain of their sexuality have a hard enough time "coming out" and being accepted. 

I hold fast to my belief that Braun winn is lying about everything. She's creepy and disgusting just like her mom. 

• Love 23

Brawny's coming out as a lesbian does feel odd.  I am always happy for people to be able to be their real selves.  It's just when she said that kissing Tamra made her realize it, um, really?  Supposedly she and her husband had many threesomes with women.  Did she never kiss a woman during that time?  Did she not engage in any sexual behavior with women?  Did she sit in the corner with her eyes and ears covered while Sean had sex with other women?  How was she in threesomes with women but Tamra was her aha moment?!?!!?!?

On the show, she repeatedly stated that she was attracted to women, so lesbian, bisexual, pansexual makes sense.  It just seems odd to link it to kissing Tamrat.  It is also harsh to state, after having seven kids with Sean, that she was never attracted to men.  It feels like she has to take everything to the extreme.  She could be bi or pan.  She could be a lesbian but have some attraction to men.  She could only be attracted to Sean (or at least was); that is, her attraction to men is based on a deeper emotional connection rather than a physical one.  Okay, I have now thought more about this than is warranted.  Regardless of what she says, she is exhausting. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's just when she said that kissing Tamra made her realize it, um, really?

I'd have to go back and read the article, but I don't think she meant that was kissing Tamra as much as the producers interviewing her about it and how she felt about it.

• Useful 3

I just wish she’d stop wearing those white bustier dresses. I don’t know why it bothers me, it just does.  I don’t think Andy has much choice in keeping this dismal crew including Brawnwhinny if the ratings keep going down. 

Seriously, who thought this bunch of slackers could carry the show? None of them do anything or have any real identity. 

• Love 6

If Bronwyn were truly serious about her sobriety she would have avoided any big life changes and new relationships until she’s more grounded ( advice usually given in AA).  Oh, yeah- and not broadcast her life on tv....

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

If Bronwyn were truly serious about her sobriety she would have avoided any big life changes and new relationships until she’s more grounded ( advice usually given in AA).  Oh, yeah- and not broadcast her life on tv....

That’s true. I’ve always heard that addicts are advised to not embark on a new romantic relationship. Imagine if it goes to crap, the person will want to drink.

So she has a girlfriend and lives with Sean? What is Sean getting from the relationship?

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Right. Doesn't AA say no big changes for the first year? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I just wish she’d stop wearing those white bustier dresses. I don’t know why it bothers me, it just does.  I don’t think Andy has much choice in keeping this dismal crew including Brawnwhinny if the ratings keep going down. 

Seriously, who thought this bunch of slackers could carry the show? None of them do anything or have any real identity. 

I recall reading online near the beginning of this season that none of the other housewives have anything to do with Braunwyn.  I can’t see them keeping her on but then I feel that way about a few of them.  She really is a trainwreck and will do anything for attention.  Imagine having her for a mother. 

8 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

That’s true. I’ve always heard that addicts are advised to not embark on a new romantic relationship. Imagine if it goes to crap, the person will want to drink.

So she has a girlfriend and lives with Sean? What is Sean getting from the relationship?

The bills.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It’d be one thing if it IS her truth, but I honestly don’t know what’s real with her and I don’t think she does either. I worry about the kids not getting enough nurturing and attention with their fame whore mother. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 

I feel so bad for those kids.  She is creating total chaos in their lives.  The older ones are probably having trouble adjusting, I can only imagine how confused the little kids are. 

A few episodes ago when her daughter Rowan was going CRAZY telling the son how "hot!!!!!!" he looked in a dress, that was a red flag for me.  She was going on and on, and I wondered why she felt the need to go overboard with the fawning... I realized that they must get so little attention from their mom that they feel the need to emotionally prop each other up.  

This is also the same daughter who said "FUCK. YOU. MOM." on instagram not that long ago!  

It is interesting that people who harp on their awful upbringing sometimes end up re-creating it for their own kids.  Some people go the opposite way, but many repeat the same life for their kids that they experienced, and hated.  

1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Exactly.  They advise you not to make ANY big decisions during the first year.  They say that the biggest decision to make should be "should I get a plant or not?"  It is important to mentally and physically adjust, and not create chaos.  

16 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

How exactly is Bronte and The Necklace “smashing the patriarchy “ with their “modern marriage”? People have had these type of marriages since always. It’s not new. 

Oh lord.  I cannot roll my eyes hard enough when people say that.  Did Braunwyn say that?  How does being a lesbian while living with your husband (while he pays the bills) smash the patriarchy?  Does she even know what that means?

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Get gets to pay all the bills. 

• Love 3

This reminds me of a long version of Scary Island.  Honestly if she is an alcoholic lesbian who has a girlfriend but also a husband and a cross dressing kid I am all for it but not on tv for HER sake.  I think she has too many truths coming out at once and it seems almost abusive to allow this to continue.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh lord.  I cannot roll my eyes hard enough when people say that.  Did Braunwyn say that?  How does being a lesbian while living with your husband (while he pays the bills) smash the patriarchy?  Does she even know what that means?

Yeah, I’m the article linked above. Probably the best way to “smash the patriarchy “ would have been for Winn Brownsie to get an actual career, and find a female partner instead of whelping out 7 kids with no way of ever being able to provide for herself let alone them and becoming 100% dependent on the patriarchy. Of course, once it goes south he’ll have to pay her upkeep. Maybe she’s going balls to the wall to force a divorce and freedom. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10