Type keyword(s) to search

Braunwyn Windham-Burke: Look At Me! I'm Edgy!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

IF that is true she should be fired on air at the reunion and arrested for child endangerment. I hate her so much. 

She should have been a investigated/arrested for child endangerment the minute she acknowledged striking her husband in front of that sweet little boy.  I wonder if she recognizes how her “white privileged” has helped her out in that situation.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

"Stella is 16 years old and this allegedly happens when she was 14."

"Stella’s father David Beador wasn’t aware of this since he and Shannon aren’t “on speaking terms.”

Two year's ago and Shannon keeps her mouth shut, continues to work with her, and brings it up now at a reunion show?

Makes Shannon look as bad as Brown. Look out Shannon, Beady Eye Beador might be heading your way.

• Love 12

I am also trying to understand why this is coming out NOW instead of when it allegedly happened 2 years ago.   The only possible thing I can think of is that they all wanted to keep it under wraps / move on and it’s coming out now because (once again my speculation only) Braunwyn supposedly made amends on it.   I don’t know what to believe anymore with Fraduwyn, but she just can’t keep her face or name out of the blogs (and I think she is living for every minute of it).

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I haven't read the article but is it possible Stella didn't say anything when it initially happened and only recently told her mother? And that's why it's only coming out now.

I could see Stella keeping it to herself, knowing that her mom was likely to go bat-shit crazy.

• Love 23

Braunwyn is going to blame it on her addiction and claim that now that she is sober she is a better person and would never do such a thing.  Queue the tears and the apologies.  Um, no.  She is not sober. She is dry.  As we've seen from so many of her recent decisions and actions, she is still "makes bad choices" even without alcohol.  It's time for Bravo to say goodbye and good riddance to her.  I hope Shawn takes the kids and runs far away. 

• Love 24
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

"Stella is 16 years old and this allegedly happens when she was 14."

"Stella’s father David Beador wasn’t aware of this since he and Shannon aren’t “on speaking terms.”

Two year's ago and Shannon keeps her mouth shut, continues to work with her, and brings it up now at a reunion show?

Makes Shannon look as bad as Brown. Look out Shannon, Beady Eye Beador might be heading your way.

I’m with you. If Shannon knew and just kept her mouth shut to keep her spot on the show that is disgusting. I may be president of the I Hate Shannon Club but even I hope Shannon has a reasonable explanation.

• Love 6
On 1/13/2021 at 11:33 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Sean is codependent. He needs AlAnon (I think that's what it's called).

I read that as “Sean is a condiment “. It works, he’s being used as heavily as ketchup.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I could see Stella keeping it to herself, knowing that her mom was likely to go bat-shit crazy.

Well that’s the one time I would cheer for Shannon to go ham. I hope this shit isn’t true. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Braunwyn is going to blame it on her addiction and claim that now that she is sober she is a better person and would never do such a thing.  Queue the tears and the apologies.  Um, no.  She is not sober. She is dry.  As we've seen from so many of her recent decisions and actions, she is still "makes bad choices" even without alcohol.  It's time for Bravo to say goodbye and good riddance to her.  I hope Shawn takes the kids and runs far away. 

Quick question: how can you tell a sober alcoholic from a dry drunk? What's the tell? 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Quick question: how can you tell a sober alcoholic from a dry drunk? What's the tell? 

Brauny is still showing the same behaviors that she blamed on her alcohol usage.  She maintains the same patterns of destructive behavior.  She is claiming to have changed, but we don't see a real personality shift.  In her case, she is volatile, quick to blame others for her issues, unlikely to take responsibility for her actions . . . .  We have seen this in her interactions with the housewives and especially with her family. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 14

Thanks! I got it. She's still the same self-destructive, selfish bitch she has been since she was introduced on the show. And to think we blamed Dr. Deb last year. That may have started Brawny on her self-destructive path, but she doesn't appear to have ever sought help to fix herself. She's just ugly. 

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Brauny is still showing the same behaviors that she blamed on her alcohol usage.  She maintains the same patterns of destructive behavior.  She is claiming to have changed, but we don't see a real personality shift.  In her case, she is volatile, quick to blame others for her issues, unlikely to take responsibility for her actions . . . .  We have seen this in her interactions with the housewives and especially with her family. 

There is a difference between thinking sober and being sober...it may take her a while to reach the thinking sober stage.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I haven't read the article but is it possible Stella didn't say anything when it initially happened and only recently told her mother? And that's why it's only coming out now.

Last year, I wanted to like Braunwyn, but she was so aware of the camera and bring on it, that it was difficult for me to really take her at face value.  Plus, she had Tamara and Vicky to fulfill the truly despicable role.  This year though, my initial instincts about her were proven correct.  She will do anything to stay on camera.  

When I heard that Braunwyn was on the fence about returning next season, my gut reaction was “bullshit”; however if this spoiler about Stella is proven to be true, she could be preemptively making noise about quitting to cover for the possibility that she could be fired.   I read that she doesn’t remember making an offer to Stella because she was drunk, but that someone she “trusts” claimed it didn’t go down that way.  How much $ does someone want to bet that Tamara is her “trusted” source.  Tamara has tied her hopes for a return to befriending Braunwyn.  No way would she let Brawnwyn leave the show without a fight.

Between Braunwyn possibly offering to get cocaine for a 14 year old and Erika Jayne buying Chanel with funds stolen from widows/orphans/burn victims, etc...I’m thinking it’s time to  redirect my leisurely viewing.  

• Love 22
On 1/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, Stats Queen said:

Same here. He’s been in this emotionally abusive marriage for so long, it really messes with your self or self and self worth. I hope he starts going to therapy and support groups. Those kids deserve and need a stable parent.

I hope he is still going to Alanon. Gosh, he probably needs a lot more help than Alanon. Sorry Mu Shu. You already said it. 

I can’t watch anymore. I detest Braunwyn and she’s the focus of the show this season. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 8
On 1/19/2021 at 11:53 AM, MaggieG said:

That's my guess.  

Maybe Shannon chalked that up to her doing that when she wasn't sober and decided to keep a lid on it.

Whatever the timing and whatever the motive for the reveal now, it's fucking sick.  Would Bravo keep a cast member's husband on the show if he was offering up drugs on a text to a teen?  

• Love 10

I don't care whether Braunwyn was drunk or sober when she sent that text. She should be fired ASAP. Sending this to a minnor offering to help her get an illegal substance should be reported to the police. I know that she is one of Andy's favorites and I believe that he has a lot to say about who goes and who stays but how he can justify keeping her on this show boggles the mind. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I don't care whether Braunwyn was drunk or sober when she sent that text. She should be fired ASAP. Sending this to a minnor offering to help her get an illegal substance should be reported to the police. I know that she is one of Andy's favorites and I believe that he has a lot to say about who goes and who stays but how he can justify keeping her on this show boggles the mind. 

This, and the admitted physical abuse of her husband. I try to remember who my most hated housewife ever was then every year someone raises the bar. All of BH are pretty awful, even they don’t reach the level of narcissism that BW does (Erika and Rinna are close.) She’s really the worst, remember when Camille was the worst? I’d take that over this any day. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

This, and the admitted physical abuse of her husband. I try to remember who my most hated housewife ever was then every year someone raises the bar. All of BH are pretty awful, even they don’t reach the level of narcissism that BW does (Erika and Rinna are close.) She’s really the worst, remember when Camille was the worst? I’d take that over this any day. 

Camille’s a babe in the woods compared to Brownwind, Erikunt, and Lipsa

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, JD5166 said:

SImilarly, remember when we felt sorry for these women?  Shannon's ex David and Braunwyn's mother were raked over the coals the first time around. Now we see they may not be as horrible as we thought given who they have to deal with.

• Love 5

I’d just like to say that Brain dead looked like a menopausal Bratz doll swanning around in her 1992 Blonde Ambition tour ensemble. Kelly looked like a fucking goddess next to her. Love or hate her, the Dudd is a beautiful woman. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Oh, but there's no comparison between Braunwyn and her mother....according to Braunwy, Dr. Deb is a narcissist, and Braunwyn's been diagnosed as just "having a big ego".   GTFOH!!  

That was so freaking hilarious.  She's such a narcissist that she can't even admit to being a narcissist!

Also, Brauny looked like shit at the reunion.  Sorry, honey, that didn't look like lesbian chic.  It looked more like horsey chic.  Her long face and weird chin were only highlighted even more with the stupid fake hair, pony.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Brown wind is looking rougher sober than she did drunk. Beef jerky body, drawn cheeks, dry pursed lips, heavy make-up to hide her gray skin tone, stringy thin hair. Now that she's not drinking, her daily dinner of a 5 calorie tic-tac is barely keeping her breathing

• Love 14

Butt wind has turned off all IG comments. How is that getting real?

Shannon has stated she just found out about Stella, and at the time didn't say anything because Butt Wind was newly sober. After Butt Wind's antics at the reunion she decided to hash it out. What she didn' t say was if she had privately confronted her.  The previews show Butt Wind crying and running off with Emily following to comfort her. Ummmm, Emily, how would you feel if Butt Wind offered your kids drugs. Let her cry and feel the shame she absolutely deserves to feel.

Shannon looks a hot mess in the 60's ensemble and platforms. Dress a little more conservatively lady, this get up looks desperate. She seems so desperate to keep John as her bf, yet the relationship seems to be built on vodka and sadness. I had hoped for more for her, after David did her so wrong. But alas, this wacky façade (I'm FUN SHANNON! HA!) is wearing thin fast, and her storyline is just sad at this point.

Kelly is indeed a pretty lady, but her mouth is ugly. I would be fine with her not coming back.

Overall this season was weird, short and disjointed. Hoping they recast Kelly and Butt Wind. Certainly NOT with anyone from the old crew (looking at you two thirsty girls in the corner Woop It Up and Tamrat).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Butt wind has turned off all IG comments. How is that getting real?

Shannon has stated she just found out about Stella, and at the time didn't say anything because Butt Wind was newly sober. After Butt Wind's antics at the reunion she decided to hash it out. What she didn' t say was if she had privately confronted her.  The previews show Butt Wind crying and running off with Emily following to comfort her. Ummmm, Emily, how would you feel if Butt Wind offered your kids drugs. Let her cry and feel the shame she absolutely deserves to feel.

Shannon looks a hot mess in the 60's ensemble and platforms. Dress a little more conservatively lady, this get up looks desperate. She seems so desperate to keep John as her bf, yet the relationship seems to be built on vodka and sadness. I had hoped for more for her, after David did her so wrong. But alas, this wacky façade (I'm FUN SHANNON! HA!) is wearing thin fast, and her storyline is just sad at this point.

Kelly is indeed a pretty lady, but her mouth is ugly. I would be fine with her not coming back.

Overall this season was weird, short and disjointed. Hoping they recast Kelly and Butt Wind. Certainly NOT with anyone from the old crew (looking at you two thirsty girls in the corner Woop It Up and Tamrat).

I’m interested to see how that went down bc my immediate reaction upon seeing that part of the preview was that she went out not out of concern but more to calm her down to get her back on stage.

• Love 2

I am rewatching ep 13. Braunwyn says in a talking head

“I am very uncomfortable with a big part of who I am and instead of addressing that or acknowledging that, I’ve decided that I am going to be mean to Sean and push him away and then he holds on tighter and I push him away.”  

So why the heck doesn’t she address it, instead of taking her crap out on him?

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I am rewatching ep 13. Braunwyn says in a talking head

“I am very uncomfortable with a big part of who I am and instead of addressing that or acknowledging that, I’ve decided that I am going to be mean to Sean and push him away and then he holds on tighter and I push him away.”  

So why the heck doesn’t she address it, instead of taking her crap out on him?

Partly because he makes it so easy for her to avoid facing the dark, sad truth. 

Enablers fascinate me - they look like the “good guys” (and often are kind to their children and others), but “bad guys” can’t operate without enablers. So which one is more responsible - the one with the personality disorder or the one who enables?

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Partly because he makes it so easy for her to avoid facing the dark, sad truth. 

Enablers fascinate me - they look like the “good guys” (and often are kind to their children and others), but “bad guys” can’t operate without enablers. So which one is more responsible - the one with the personality disorder or the one who enables?

I think he’s a freak too. Something is off in his rictus grin and eyes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

"My life is weird, I have a job that supports lying, fighting and backstabbing, I’m surrounded by people that want to see you fail and will tear you down to stay relevant, it’s a 180 from my regular life and can still knock me off my feet, as much as I try and separate the two, work and my life, I have a hard time, and it can still send me spiraling down at times."

http://barefootinheels.com/youre-not-alone/

Braunwyn is really chill. Its this Bravo job that makes her appear crazy. I spy with my little eye, a bit of white privilege in her blog. Or maybe I am missing the social activist part and should reread Globe Trotting Mom to 7 Amazing Kids.

Braunwyn most certainly must be misunderstood. I'm sure Sybil had an equally challenging time when her other personalities began emerging, causing chaos and confusion to those around her. I'm confident if she continues to slay her dragons, she will live a full and happy life as the one woman star in her own show.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I posted that link for the visual of Dr Deb twerking which could be easily interchanged with her daughter Brown, who as an apple, did not fall very far from the Dr Deb tree. They are both very strange, or unique if you are feeling generous.

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I posted that link for the visual of Dr Deb twerking which could be easily interchanged with her daughter Brown, who as an apple, did not fall very far from the Dr Deb tree. They are both very strange, or unique if you are feeling generous.

And thank you and I’m sorry I didn’t click on the link, because it really painted a picture (might give me nightmares) but a “picture” worth a click.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

And thank you and I’m sorry I didn’t click on the link, because it really painted a picture (might give me nightmares) but a “picture” worth a click.

Thanks for taking a peek. . . I couldn't stop staring. I'd love John Douglass, the criminal profiler, give us a couple of paragraphs on these two. 

Edited by itsadryheat
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

First, Dr. Deb is not twerking.  She is dancing in a self conscious, joyless manner so she can post video of herself in a bikini. She is an asshole.  How am I sure of this? Because, second, her daughter is a piece of shit that came out of that asshole.  Oh, poor Brauny wants us all to feel sorry for her and be supportive because she is working on herself.  Nope.  She also needs to work on being kind and decent, two things she is not trying at all. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

First, Dr. Deb is not twerking. 

I thought she was trying to be Rinna for a moment! Don’t we have enough of that nonsense? Who the F@#% follows her and watches that shit? No offense if you do follow her. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She is an asshole.  How am I sure of this> Because, second, her daughter is a piece of shit that came out of that asshole.  

Lol! I know you didn’t mean it that way, but the idea of Dr Demento pooping out Brown Turd is really capturing my imagination. How many courics was she at birth? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Oh look! A year of sobriety celebration where she brings out her prop Sean!  I suspect now that the slapping of Sean, both literally and figuratively, we'll be seeing more of these two looking like they are picture of wedded bliss.

38689122-9206509-image-m-138_1612073215038689126-0-image-a-178_1612076770854.jpg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

Oh look! A year of sobriety celebration where she brings out her prop Sean!  I suspect now that the slapping of Sean, both literally and figuratively, we'll be seeing more of these two looking like they are picture of wedded bliss.

38689122-9206509-image-m-138_1612073215038689126-0-image-a-178_1612076770854.jpg

Isn’t it convenient that her 1 year anniversary immediately follows the airing of the reunion which did her no favors?

so, is she going to make it a big deal every six months?

Where’s the latest love of her life? Or is that Sean again? There are a few other pictures and you can see that Sean is not wearing his wedding ring.

Interesting how this mom of 7 (2 are adults) has so much time to celebrate herself. Maybe I don’t understand because I don’t have nannies & also work full time.

Finally, that dress is fugly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Isn’t it convenient that her 1 year anniversary immediately follows the airing of the reunion which did her no favors?

so, is she going to make it a big deal every six months?

Where’s the latest love of her life? Or is that Sean again? There are a few other pictures and you can see that Sean is not wearing his wedding ring.

Interesting how this mom of 7 (2 are adults) has so much time to celebrate herself. Maybe I don’t understand because I don’t have nannies & also work full time.

Finally, that dress is fugly.

So on point, Deeply Shallow.  That's exactly what I was thinking, particularly with the timing and the trod-ding out of her abused husband for the photo op.

• Love 5

Shawn looks genuinely happy to be there lol. Braunwyn's body still looks like she's in good shape. She's a pretty woman and I wouldn't mind seeing her again next season. Didn't Shawn say he had another woman in their house and B didn't know about it? And that the other girl had laid in their bed and met one of their babies?? Not sure but I think that's what they said.

Edited by ErikaLovesNihad