Type keyword(s) to search

Braunwyn Windham-Burke: Look At Me! I'm Edgy!

• Start Topic

On 12/31/2020 at 9:41 AM, geauxaway said:

So now apparently she is on another vacation without her kids (in Puerto Rico this time).  Super spreader that she is.

I would like to go on another or any vacation at all without my kids - my kids are cats who don’t want to leave the house. But still, I would love to feel safe to go to an airport or live any semblance of a normal life.

Super spreaders like her are why I will be stuck at home for several more months.

Must be nice to have your life being really inconvenient vs. your life being totally put on hold. That being said,  I think every day she is away from her kids might hopefully be a normal, somewhat, healthy day for said kids. (I really hope so). 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, nightmeri said:

https://apple.news/Ay5wWHrokSLGtGcz7cHiydA
just leaving this here. 
(Article says she would be upset if Sean dated). At times, I fear I have bitch eating crackers issues with Brownie but then she opens her mouth and I feel justified 

On the upside, at least they’re seeking help - but poor Sean, having to find a new partner while parenting seven kids and a jealous lesbian recovering-alcoholic wife. His good looks and money will only hide the baggage for so long!

• Love 7
19 hours ago, nightmeri said:

https://apple.news/Ay5wWHrokSLGtGcz7cHiydA
just leaving this here. 
(Article says she would be upset if Sean dated). At times, I fear I have bitch eating crackers issues with Brownie but then she opens her mouth and I feel justified 

What an absolute pig. The girlfriend is also a pig. I hope Sean has a lawyer and is planning to take the kids and leaves her with nothing! 
And what’s wrong with Rowan and Jacob saying they are happy for their mom? Happy that their married mom is spreading her legs for a someone 20 years younger. What a gross old whore Browntrash is .

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

I wonder if Sean was upset when his wife, after 20 years and seven kids, told him she was a lesbian and never attracted to men? I wonder if he was upset when the new woman his wife was dating moved into his house? Gosh, Braunwyn really is the worst

• Love 20
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I wonder if Sean was upset when his wife, after 20 years and seven kids, told him she was a lesbian and never attracted to men? I wonder if he was upset when the new woman his wife was dating moved into his house? Gosh, Braunwyn really is the worst

I know someone who did the same thing. Married young, divorced, married again. Cheated on husband who is an awesome person and father. Moved in with her fling ( took the kids with her) fling died because of doing stupid shit. Went back to good husband. Decided she was gay and dragged the kids off to her wife. Wife got sick of her shit, and now she’s trying to get back with long suffering husband. She’s just a fucked up little thundercunt. Has her kids wait on her while she lies in bed and these young grade schoolers are in charge of making sure mommy takes her brain pills and does her ADLs. Messed up shit. Poor kids are developing issues with anxiety and depression. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What an absolute pig. The girlfriend is also a pig. I hope Sean has a lawyer and is planning to take the kids and leaves her with nothing! 
And what’s wrong with Rowan and Jacob saying they are happy for their mom? Happy that their married mom is spreading her legs for a someone 20 years younger. What a gross old whore Browntrash is .

I just read on eonline that Rowan wrote “FU mom”.  So I don’t think she’s happy for her totally shit-ass mother.  She’s a sorry excuse for a human. And she has the audacity to say she’d be mad if Sean found another woman?  What does she expect?  Her poor husband to sit back, twiddling his Johnson, waiting for this asshat to discover she’s really not lesbian?  

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
On 1/3/2021 at 3:39 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Yep.  I can move my GF in the house, but I'll be heartbroken if you find happiness even though I've never been attracted to you.

She's absolute trash.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

Yep.  I can move my GF in the house, but I'll be heartbroken if you find happiness even though i've ever been attracted to you.

She's absolute trash.

Not to mention, “I kept having babies to try to sober up.”  Her kids already seem extremely fragile, I can’t imagine hearing your mother say on television and in the media that you exist only because she was an out of control drunk is going to give them confidence or make them feel wanted and loved.  

• Love 15

Brawnwyn has turned into a bigger narcissist than her mother. Those poor children caught in the middle of this and I’m not sure she’ll ever be able to repair things with some of them. She thinks she’s the only one that deserves happiness. I honestly don’t even know where you go from here in salvaging the family unit. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Brawnwyn has turned into a bigger narcissist than her mother. Those poor children caught in the middle of this and I’m not sure she’ll ever be able to repair things with some of them. She thinks she’s the only one that deserves happiness. I honestly don’t even know where you go from here in salvaging the family unit. 

Exactly.  The oldest 3 all look like they are constantly on the verge of a breakdown.  The little ones are probably just wanting any attention they can get from mommy at this point.  I’m sure they all have attachment disorders.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand Brawny. But, I can’t see why the entire cast ended the season not speaking with her. Unless something happens next week, I am not seeing it. 

Right? Obviously something happened behind the scenes.

Seriously, us people who have been stuck in quarantine for 10 months deserve more information so we know what happened (I have no life, so it’s not too much to ask)

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Right? Obviously something happened behind the scenes.

Seriously, us people who have been stuck in quarantine for 10 months deserve more information so we know what happened (I have no life, so it’s not too much to ask)

Stats, I hope that at least it is discussed on the reunion. Is this season way shorter than normal? It certainly seems it, 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

The truth will be brought to light as "Braunwyn promised she brought receipts to the season 15 reunion telling one fan, “when you lie about me, I bring receipts.”

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2021/01/02/braunwyn-windham-burke-claps-back-at-fans-disses-ahead-of-rhoc-season-15-reunion/

Oh great.  So what.  We can look forward to reviewing her urinalysis results to prove she is SOBER?   I can’t think of anything else anyone “lied” about her?   

And I’m honestly still trying to get over her “I fucking hate red velvet cake.”   

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

Except, receipts for what? We have heard on SM that no one speaks with Brauny. But nothing so far has indicated that anyone really even has an issue with her. So something happened that we are no seeing, and that pisses me off. LOL

• Love 10

Geez, Brauny has the maturity of a teenager.  She's so  busy juggling her sex life (while photographing and reporting on it apparently) at a time when she should be thinking about how she's going to finance the next 40 years of her life.   At the very least she needs an attorney to do a forensic dive on the money in case Sean has hidden money/assets in order to protect them in a divorce.    On the other hand maybe he's just going to keep bankrolling her life of luxury while she steps all over him and their marriage. 

• Love 6
Just now, Emmeline said:

On social media Sean does nothing but defend Braunwyn’s decisions.  I hope one day he can wake up and find real happiness.

Same here. He’s been in this emotionally abusive marriage for so long, it really messes with your self or self and self worth. I hope he starts going to therapy and support groups. Those kids deserve and need a stable parent.

• Love 9
On 1/12/2021 at 9:33 PM, nightmeri said:

She is juggling a husband and a lover. But she is keeping things “private”. I just can’t with this one https://apple.news/AUw1WPoC5QLm0FQAovY8rDA

From the article you posted (thank you!): you know she LIVES for their jealously. I have no doubt she amps it up rather than tries to quell it. I echo all the rest of you saying that you hope Sean has some therapeutic breakthroughs and gets out of this web of dysfunction (and takes the young kids with him).

692456E6-2E67-47BE-A8AE-56D1AFC1936A.jpeg

• Love 3

Last night on WWHL Andy asked Brauny about saying she would be "heartbroken" if Sean dated someone else.   Brauny clarified  that she would only be heartbroken "if Sean met someone else, fell in love, and wanted to start a new life" but other than that "he's free to date."   

WHAT THE HELL?  

She insists she wants to keep her marriage together (and keep her new girlfriend) but by 'keeping her marriage together' it seems pretty clear she means 'keeping Sean around to pay her bills.'   

She also told Andy that "ever since Kelly doxxed her house" the paparazzi  camp outside her house and followed her and Sean to a sex shop last Sunday where they "got some nice things". 

Good Grief.    Those poor kids.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 20
10 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I echo all the rest of you saying that you hope Sean has some therapeutic breakthroughs and gets out of this web of dysfunction (and takes the young kids with him).

I agree except I hope Sean kicks Brauny out and lets the kids stay in their home with him.   She can go find a one bedroom apartment and sign her Bravo paycheck over for child support.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Last night on WWHL Andy asked Brauny about saying she would be "heartbroken" if Sean dated someone else.   Brauny clarified  that she would only be heartbroken "if Sean met someone else, fell in love, and wanted to start a new life" but other than that "he's free to date."   

WHAT THE HELL?  

She insists she wants to keep her marriage together (and keep her new girlfriend) but by 'keeping her marriage together' it seems pretty clear she means 'keeping Sean around to pay for her life.'   

She also told Andy that "ever since Kelly doxxed her house" the paparazzi  camp outside her house and followed her and Sean to a sex shop last Sunday where they "got some nice things". 

Good Grief.    Those poor kids.  

She continues to be a POS and FOS.

when, exactly, did Kelly doxx her?

• Love 7

Oh FFS. I'm so tired of this. There's a headline that the attention seeker almost drank over having to go to the reunion. GOD, I can't stand this woman. If she has a sponsor I'm sure she was told not to do the season, but she did it anyway, and now this waste of air is looking for sympathy. I'm feeling cancer scammer Icky levels of dislike for her. 

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What does "doxxed" mean?

I am tragically unhip.

Revealing someone's private information to the internet: usually real name (if using a screenname), phone number and/or home address. Sounds like only her address got revealed, which isn't hard to find (which she would know otherwise how would she herself have gotten the financial details of Elizabeth's house?) 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Revealing someone's private information to the internet: usually real name (if using a screenname), phone number and/or home address. Sounds like only her address got revealed, which isn't hard to find (which she would know otherwise how would she herself have gotten the financial details of Elizabeth's house?) 

Karma. It's a bitch. Couldn't happen to a more despicable person.

• Love 7

Well, well, well...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9152747/Braunwyn-Windham-Burkes-husband-spotted-getting-handsy-new-girlfriend.html

“EXCLUSIVE: Braunwyn Windham-Burke's husband is spotted getting 'handsy' with new girlfriend, as RHOC star fumes she's 'done' after catching them in bed”

(snip)

“An eyewitness told DailyMail.com that the pair had been canoodling while placing their order at Jan’s Health Bar – a trendy juice and wrap joint – and that Sean, 47, appeared ‘smitten’ with his new love.”

38062068-9152747-image-m-11_161074116701

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Well, well, well...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9152747/Braunwyn-Windham-Burkes-husband-spotted-getting-handsy-new-girlfriend.html

“EXCLUSIVE: Braunwyn Windham-Burke's husband is spotted getting 'handsy' with new girlfriend, as RHOC star fumes she's 'done' after catching them in bed”

(snip)

“An eyewitness told DailyMail.com that the pair had been canoodling while placing their order at Jan’s Health Bar – a trendy juice and wrap joint – and that Sean, 47, appeared ‘smitten’ with his new love.”

Right...how convenient. Right after the blowback she got about being “devastated” If he dated. Oh, and didn’t she say at that same time that Sean isn’t dating Bc it’s hard to date during COVID (though not hard for her, apparently)? How convenient he found someone so quickly after that...and they’re already at the heavy make out in public stage.

These people are unbelievably stupid to think that they’re pulling any of this off convincingly.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Right...how convenient. Right after the blowback she got about being “devastated” If he dated. Oh, and didn’t she say at that same time that Sean isn’t dating Bc it’s hard to date during COVID (though not hard for her, apparently)? How convenient he found someone so quickly after that...and they’re already at the heavy make out in public stage.

These people are unbelievably stupid to think that they’re pulling any of this off convincingly.

15 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I have trouble believing any of this myself. If they get divorced I’ll be more inclined to believe it. If it is true how positively disgusting to have a new lover in their house around those kids. Gross.

• Love 11
On 1/15/2021 at 8:12 PM, nexxie said:

Well, well, well...

(snip)

Are we sure that's Sean? It looks more like Teddi Mellencamp's (RHBH) husband to me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Brauney seems sex obsessed - and spends a lot of energy looking sexy and talking about her sex life but at 42 she's got a limited shelf life on the sexy looks department.*  Good genes and plastic surgery can only do so much; eventually she will cross over the line to from looking sexy to looking ridiculous.  In fact she seems to ride that line quite frequently now.    

She's headed for a big crash into reality.  

*I'm not saying women of a certain age can't be sexy but it's generally a different look/vibe than when you're 25-35.  And of  course by the time a woman has reached her 50s she has wisdom and experience and confidence that most 25 year olds don't. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Brauney seems sex obsessed - and spends a lot of energy looking sexy and talking about her sex life but at 42 she's got a limited shelf life on the sexy looks department.*  Good genes and plastic surgery can only do so much; eventually she will cross over the line to from looking sexy to looking ridiculous.  In fact she seems to ride that line quite frequently now.    

*I'm not saying women of a certain age can't be sexy but it's generally a different look/vibe than when you're 25-35.  And of  course by the time a woman has reached her 50s she has wisdom and experience and confidence that most 25 year olds don't. 

I’m the same age as Brawnwyn and while I’m not nearly as fit as she is and I always look tired (I have 3 young kids but no nannies!), she is a hard looking 42/43 and looks much older than I do. Botox, alcohol, & restrictive eating will do that to a person. Oh, and those shorty short dresses are ridiculous.

• Love 14

Maybe this is partly why the women no longer speak to B:

https://screenrant.com/real-housewives-orange-county-braunwyn-done-sean-burke/

According to sources, Sean has been with this new woman for at least two months. Since finding out about his relationship, Braunwyn has been allegedly admitting to her castmates that she "done with Sean" and "never found him attractive." Apparently, this became a topic of conversation at the RHOCreunion, which led to a massive fight with the women.

(snip)

The source said that "She was pushing all of his buttons – 'I’m going to live my way...But you are still going to be at my beck and call and you are not going to be able to live the way you want to live.'" The source continued, "The other girls are disgusted with the things she was saying about her husband. There were huge fights about how can you do this to somebody."

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 6
  • Love 7
On 1/17/2021 at 4:37 PM, Cosmocrush said:

B seems to be going through her own special version of female mid-life crisis. imo Bravo counts on personality disorders and perimenopause to bring the desperate-to-be-sexy drama.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/17/2021 at 9:22 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Are we sure that's Sean? It looks more like Teddi Mellencamp's (RHBH) husband to me.

I zoomed in and didn’t see a statement necklace, so I’m unconvinced.  

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

https://www.realitytea.com/2021/01/18/braunwyn-windham-burke-coke/

Soooo, Buttwind apparently allegedly offered Shannon’s daughter Stella coke and her dealers connection ... as well as came onto  her when Stella was 14? If so not sure why this is just coming out now. If true, she needs to be canceled forever. That’s some predatory sh*t right there. She’s disabled comments on IG. 
and Sean... just kick her out. She’s worse than her own despicable mom and is just going to damage the kids more. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

https://www.realitytea.com/2021/01/18/braunwyn-windham-burke-coke/

Soooo, Buttwind apparently allegedly offered Shannon’s daughter Stella coke and her dealers connection ... as well as came onto  her when Stella was 14? If so not sure why this is just coming out now. If true, she needs to be canceled forever. That’s some predatory sh*t right there. She’s disabled comments on IG. 
and Sean... just kick her out. She’s worse than her own despicable mom and is just going to damage the kids more. 

Well, that could certainly inspire the other women to write B off - but why did it take so long?!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11