Type keyword(s) to search

Braunwyn Windham-Burke: Look At Me! I'm Edgy!

• Start Topic

Desperate Deb has moves like...hmmmm, not Jagger, so maybe schwarzenegger? Yes, yes, I can picture arnold in his speedo doing an awkward, stiff dance that oozes zero sex appeal and follows no rythem.

• LOL 7

Jeff Lewis has a knack for saying what I’m often thinking...he was on WWHL.  An audience member asked what he thought of Braunwyn and the drug/cool mom situation.  He did not mince words and said Braunwyn was “incredibly unlikable.”  He reiterated that the rest of the women dislike her, and he didn’t know what was real/ fake with her.  He made it sound like her storylines were mostly made up.  He said he’s mentioned this on his radio show, but I usually miss the show.  

After listening to Jerry O’Connell 🙄 praise Braunwyn for “bringing it” and for him voicing support of Brandi Granville on WWHL recently, I was so happy for Jeff to twist the knife. 

• Love 17
18 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Jeff Lewis has a knack for saying what I’m often thinking...he was on WWHL.  An audience member asked what he thought of Braunwyn and the drug/cool mom situation.  He did not mince words and said Braunwyn was “incredibly unlikable.”  He reiterated that the rest of the women dislike her, and he didn’t know what was real/ fake with her.  He made it sound like her storylines were mostly made up.  He said he’s mentioned this on his radio show, but I usually miss the show.  

I saw that too and boy did Andy look uncomfortable lol.   But I hope Andy gets the message somehow.  His instincts are way off these days. 

• Love 17

Wow, I really like what Braunwyn's son Jacob said in that interview: 

"I've grown up in the age of the internet, I've grown up online, so I'm used to that. I'm used to random and constant hate," says Jacob. "So much so that it doesn't bother me. I'm just kind of used to it. No matter what you do, you're always going to get hate for it. Doesn't matter if you're doing something good or bad, you're always going to get hate for it. You should just know that you're going to get hate for it, and if you know that, then the hate won't affect you."

"Random hate doesn't matter. If it's constructive criticism, you should take that, but if it's just hate, that doesn't matter at all," he adds. "That's the only reason why most people are doing it. They just want to get a reaction."

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

About filming while trying to stay sober:

“I was in my head a lot. I was crying a lot. I was raging. I was feeling all of the feelings that I hadn’t felt in a long time. And I was doing them on-camera. You guys got a small glimpse of what we film, but I basically had a producer in my home almost nonstop catching those real, raw moments. I was very blessed that this particular producer was a member of AA and had been honest with me about that, so it let my guard down a lot.”
https://www.thecut.com/2021/02/rhoc-braunwyn-windham-burke-opens-up-about-sobriety.html

(btw, Lu had a coach to help her stay sober while filming the upcoming rhony season.)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

About filming while trying to stay sober:

“I was in my head a lot. I was crying a lot. I was raging. I was feeling all of the feelings that I hadn’t felt in a long time. And I was doing them on-camera. You guys got a small glimpse of what we film, but I basically had a producer in my home almost nonstop catching those real, raw moments. I was very blessed that this particular producer was a member of AA and had been honest with me about that, so it let my guard down a lot.”
https://www.thecut.com/2021/02/rhoc-braunwyn-windham-burke-opens-up-about-sobriety.html

(btw, Lu had a coach to help her stay sober while filming the upcoming rhony season.)

Thanks for posting Nexxie. I found her very likable, intelligent, & articulate in that interview...

• Love 1

So famewhore Brauny is hanging out with another famewhore who is likely hoping to get an orange of her own.  Yep.  These are deep, meaningful relationships that show that Brauny has found her true self.  Leads to that question of what if you find yourself and you're an asshole?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

"The group — which included Fernanda Rocha, who appeared on Season 6 of “RHOC” as Tamra Judge’s friend and identifies as a lesbian — traveled to Florida for a birthday celebration, an insider told us on Monday."

https://pagesix.com/2021/04/19/braunwyn-windham-burke-hits-beach-after-split-from-girlfriend/

When I saw the article about BW and her girlfriend Fernanda, I thought could that be the same girl who "dated" Tamara?  Of course, I thought no way.  Just shows you I always underestimate the thirstiness of these people. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Braunwyn Windham-Burke and husband Sean sued for eviction and owing $45K in back rent on Newport Beach home featured in RHOC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9789237/Braunwyn-Windham-Burke-husband-sued-eviction-45K-rent-Newport-Beach-home.html

I wish they had been served the papers on film like Lynn's eviction!

I figured it was a house of cards. If they were so rich why were they renting in the first place? Did we ever know where their supposed money came from? I don't recall if Sean's job was ever mentioned.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I initially read an article that they were having (another) trial separation.  She was taking the kids to Hawaii for the summer and Sean was staying in CA.  I’m sure they will have a nanny for the kids but I would never allow Braunwyn to handle those kids so far away.

Then yesterday I read that they are being evicted because the are $45M behind on the rent.  They are both financially irresponsible but I’m sure he is more in charge of their finances.  He seems to go along with her demands regardless of the consistencies.  He a milquetoast man, to the detriment of his children, career and finances.  They both like to pretend that they have this progressive family that lets anything go.  

• Love 5

This woman. I also read she is moving to New York (part time🙄), I hate Mom shaming but wft!!! She has lots of very small children. I hate the fact that I have  to go to work everyday and be away from my 2 little ones, I hate it! She needs a punch in the throat. 

Edited by PixieDust
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Isn’t Alexis married?  To a man?

Yes. But she identifies and has come out as gay to quote herself. She’s not getting a divorce. Evan Is her life partner. But she’s allowed to date and have relationships and we’re all close minded jerks if we don’t see it all as wonderful. 

I was more confused by her choice as girlfriend because Kris seems to have a thing for reality show girls 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Yes. But she identifies and has come out as gay to quote herself. She’s not getting a divorce. Evan Is her life partner. But she’s allowed to date and have relationships and we’re all close minded jerks if we don’t see it all as wonderful. 

I was more confused by her choice as girlfriend because Kris seems to have a thing for reality show girls 

Kris seems to have a thing for women who are married to men.

• Useful 5

Watching the last season, right in the middle of the initial lockdown in 2020. All of the women are freaking out, but Braunwyn is the worst. She actually said she was the only adult in the house? No, but you are clearly a narcissist.

When I get upset I yell.  Uh if you realize that maybe work on self control. Being your true self doesn’t mean being a royal bitch 24/7. 

So glad she’s off of the show. If she’s ever on another show, it will get a hard pass from me. I pity her children.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Watching the last season, right in the middle of the initial lockdown in 2020. All of the women are freaking out, but Braunwyn is the worst. She actually said she was the only adult in the house? No, but you are clearly a narcissist.

When I get upset I yell.  Uh if you realize that maybe work on self control. Being your true self doesn’t mean being a royal bitch 24/7. 

So glad she’s off of the show. If she’s ever on another show, it will get a hard pass from me. I pity her children.

Really looking forward to the reunion, when Shannon accuses her of offering drugs to one of her kids. If that had been me, I wouldn’t have sat on that. 

Brown Wind was a straight-up mess, and Sean with his big necklace was one gutless wonder. All those poor kids…

COVID notwithstanding, last season was about the worst I can remember. 

(Elizabeth was another waste of space too. I’d forgotten all about her until I started watching this afternoon.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Brown Wind was a straight-up mess, and Sean with his big necklace was one gutless wonder. All those poor kids…

(Elizabeth was another waste of space too. I’d forgotten all about her until I started watching this afternoon.)

Totally agree. I wish Bravo would just skip the Braunwinn seasons.

I completely forgot about Elizabeth and while watching the reruns today I saw her and thought "who the hell is THAT?!" 

Maybe this is the season Heather will make Shannon have a nervous breakdown? Only the producers know for sure.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

For once, Bravo read this one right.  There was no way I was watching if Braunwyn came back.  It wasn't even a hard decision because she had that "ick" factor that doesn't work for me.  She and her husband were weird and confusing, and their kids looked sad and lost.  I didn't love or hate hating her, I just wanted her gone, and if she wasn't, I was, so thank you Bravo for not depriving me of OC and your ratings.

But she's gone!  Happy days are here again!

I'm glad Heather's back.  I'm not holding myself to that though, I know better 👍

• Love 7
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Really looking forward to the reunion, when Shannon accuses her of offering drugs to one of her kids. If that had been me, I wouldn’t have sat on that. 

So funny, same here with Elizabeth. Last season was absolutely the worst ever.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Watching the first season Brauwyn is a cast member. First thoughts-she is so beautiful and I can't believe she's had seven kids. She seems nice so far. 

Just you wait. I’m 100% certain your opinion of her will change.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

So, already liking Braunwyn less.

The episode I just watched, she got her breast out at the dinner table, and no it wasn't to nurse one of her dozen kids, just to prove it was still lactating. 

• Like 1