Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

(Betting on Rinna to eat the heart and brain.)

With her cubs at her side learning to savor organ meats.

They already received blow job training via her book. She is a very nurturing hyena.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yesssssss to all this recap ......

With this final reunion installment, it is my opinion that Lisa Rinna has jumped the Housewives shark. 

I think Rinna realized it too - her face fell last night when Denise looked so heartbroken. No actual empathy, or guilt for what she’d done - but Rinna knew the viewers had clearly seen behind her “truthteller” mask. She pulled out the poor-pitiful-me tears last time, but few will fall for that again.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, angelamh66 said:

I continue to be disappointed at these reunions.  It must be the trial lawyer in me, but I get so frustrated at the lack of anyone's ability to truly cross examine these people.  You have on the record prior statements from all of them that could definitely be used to pin them down. Give me 15 minutes with Rinna and/or Kyle, with the footage of their past statements and they would be toast.  I just wish Denise or freaking Andy would have been better at dealing with these bitches. 

Same here! I'm actually watching my recording of the show while working and thinking how ridiculous the arguments are. And Rinna coming in with a print out of random text messages: inadmissible hearsay 😜.

Unpopular opinion, I know, but Denise is lying through her teeth and didn't know if she was coming or going. I, like the majority of you, do not care what she did or didn't do with Brandi. I do think her husband is gross and I'm glad we confirmed the crushing of the hand weirdness. I watched Denise on her other show way back when and she always kind of goes into defensive/lying mode when she's called out. If I recall, she called a reporter a see you next Tuesday on camera for asking about the Richie Sambora thing. Denise seems like a nice person but I think she makes bad choices when it comes to decisions and people in her life. But again, none of my business lol. Lol at Dorit saying the breakdown of Denise and Rinna's friendship "hurts her". 😂 Yeah, I'm sure it does, Dorit.

I follow some of the women on Instagram and I remember when the women went to watch Erika on Broadway. I wondered where Garcelle and Denise were. Now, we know lol. I typically like Teddi a lot (another unpopular opinion, I know) but I thought it was lame and stupid for her to give them--especially Denise--a hard time for not going to New York with them. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Love 10

Denise just never seems able to defend herself. She’s a bit of a pushover. When Rinna was flapping the printed texts about and Denise responded that she had her own incriminating texts Rinna immediately snapped ‘Those are private!’.  So why didn’t Denise snap back ‘So are mine!’
It’s frustrating to watch the dog pile because Denise just seems unable to shoot back and shut it down. If Brandi had accused - say- Erika of the same thing... Erika would’ve lit up like a Christmas tree and lasers would’ve shot from her eyes sending them all running for cover.

All cast members must be narcissists to make the field even.  Denise is neither narcissistic nor mean.  It began with Kyle being the target but she’s tougher and has been around the block a few times... so along comes nasty Brandi with her story and the deflection is complete.

I don’t like these BH pile on storylines. They rant and rage on NY and say dreadful cruel things to each other but it’s not dragged from episode to episode and despite having one demon in the cast they do seem able to have fun.

• Love 16

Earlier in this season when Dorit had her house warming party I wondered aloud on this page how long Dorit would be in that house and low and behold I read somewhere recently that it is on the market already.

Now, rich or not, the thought of moving every year or so sounds exhausting and expensive, why burden yourself like that, just buy something stylish and financially manageable and live your life, so what if your media room is small or your closets are not custom.  Sooner or later you got to land somewhere, right?

• Love 12

My mom's hot take on the reunion, after being subjected to it by me even though she doesn't watch the show:

1.  She THOUGHT that was the lady who was married to Charlie Sheen but she wasn't sure because she looks so different.

2.  These women all have potty mouths.

3.  Why are that one's (Kyle's) boobs hanging out?

4.  Denise's interview clip where she says she said worse things about them than what Brandi had reported made her anti-Denise.  Also, she looks kinda crazy there.

😄

I fell in love with Sutton during the reunion, I think.  I hope she comes back.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Earlier in this season when Dorit had her house warming party I wondered aloud on this page how long Dorit would be in that house and low and behold I read somewhere recently that it is on the market already.

Now, rich or not, the thought of moving every year or so sounds exhausting and expensive, why burden yourself like that, just buy something stylish and financially manageable and live your life, so what if your media room is small or your closets are not custom.  Sooner or later you got to land somewhere, right?

I read about Dorit and PK moving too!  I wonder if Dorit is going to return any of the housewarming gifts she received~~to the actual gift-giver and not the store where it was purchased!   🙂

I don't think Dorit and PK have the bank account to purchase something outright on their own that would "support" the lifestyle they are trying to front.  I think they do some shady dealings with a partner where the partner puts up the money, they live in the house for a while and then they sell it.  I can't remember exactly, but I remember seeing something somewhere about this, and it all sounded very sketchy to me.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

My mom's hot take on the reunion, after being subjected to it by me even though she doesn't watch the show:

1.  She THOUGHT that was the lady who was married to Charlie Sheen but she wasn't sure because she looks so different.

4.  Denise's interview clip where she says she said worse things about them than what Brandi had reported made her anti-Denise.  Also, she looks kinda crazy there.

😄

Your mom is spot on. I had all the same thoughts, as a regular viewer. 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Fleurdelis said:

Next season I hope Rinna gets the villain edit she so richly deserves. She needs to “own it” about throwing away a 20 year friendship to stay on Kyle’s bandwagon. No loyalty to an old friend and no character whatsoever. 

She will just cry and say I didn’t know what I was doing I didn’t mean it just like she did with Kim she doesn’t own shit she does ... she is a garbage person and if I never hear her annoying voice again or see her baboon ass lips I’ll be happy 

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
29 minutes ago, Fleurdelis said:

Next season I hope Rinna gets the villain edit she so richly deserves. She needs to “own it” about throwing away a 20 year friendship to stay on Kyle’s bandwagon. No loyalty to an old friend and no character whatsoever. 

Rinna may get a villian edit, but I don't think it will be a harsh one.  Rinna is much like Teresa Guidice in that respect, willing to do whatever it takes to keep her paycheck.  Although, I think with Teresa it's a little different, because she is just not smart at all, and does what is asked without question.  Rinna, on the other hand, I think is very, very smart and very cunning.  She probably comes up with the things she does on her own, and pitches them to the producers.

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She will just cry and say I didn’t know what I was doing I didn’t mean it just like she did with Kim she doesn’t own shit she does ... she is a garbage person and if I never hear her annoying voice again or see her baboon ass lips I’ll be happy 

I agree!!  Rinna has major issues "owning" her own behavior as just blatantly wrong and horrible.  She always has an excuse and it's usually the fault of someone else that "made" her do something.  (I wonder if those puppet strings ever get tangled around her neck when so many others are controlling her with them!)

• Love 16

BY saying, "those are private", Rinna basically admitted she has said some things in texts to DEnise that she wouldn't want the others to see. Denise, being human, may have been tempted, but is essentially too decent a person to do Rinna dirty like that.  

If they ever do get out, I hope they are negative things said about Teddi -- the one person who is guaranteed to never let anything go. Or Kyle, that would be good too -- Teddi, will also do Kyle's dirty work for free.

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 3
  • Love 21
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think they got 2014 wrong here. 

12 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Bravo got the year wrong on this, right?  Last reunion ep, Erika said it'd been 29 years since she was pregnant, so her son is in his late 20s.  2014  may feel like it was a decade ago--but it was only 6 years ago and her kid doesn't look like he's even seen puberty yet. LOL

image0.jpeg

How Plain Jane Erika JaYne looks here.

Edited by sheshark
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

😄

I fell in love with Sutton during the reunion, I think.  I hope she comes back.

1 hour ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Your mom is spot on. I had all the same thoughts, as a regular viewer. 😂

I was watching tv with my mom the other day and she said “Real housewives? We don’t need to watch that garbage.” I wish I would have listened to her. 🤣

Re the “2014” photo of Erika, it’s almost like they found footage from around the time she started filming the show, and dated it that way. I think her kid was already a cop when she started filming!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Rinna is one of the worst type of women.  She is a back stabbing opportunistic witch. Rinna will glom onto a female acquaintance  she sees as a ‘rising star’ or someone with clout (lots of followers/fans, fame money, status- the things Rinna values above everything). She will ooh and ahh over this new friend, invite her over for tea, get to know all about her kids and family....then BAM! She will hit her now frenemy with a Mack truck right between the eyes with some sly or slimy innuendo or a tidbit of personal intimate info that was shared during the ‘fawning over a new friend’ stage.  

Loved every syllable of your whole post.

Remember how Rinna pounced on the opportunity to tell two of the other HWs that Denise learned how to equivocate, deceive, mislead, and evade while married to Charlie Sheen. In order to survive the tabloid scandals.

She values money and attention over everything and everyone else. 

• Love 20
5 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

As far as a cheating scandal not rocking an entire franchise, I agree that the enormity of this one issue showed how shallow and creatively bankrupt the show has become, but it’s also different from Atlanta, because on Atlanta, the person whose significant other who was allegedly cheating was a friend of, so that would be as if Sutton had a cheating scandal and it dominated the whole season, which is a little different.  As far as Potomac, if we’re talking about this season and Ashley, I think it’s different because Ashley took the info well and didn’t deny it happened or called the people who brought her the news liars, so there was nothing to pick sides over.  If we’re talking about last season and Michael’s butt-grabbing scandal, that really did dominate the show, at least in the second half of the season, and it dominated the reunion.  So I see some shades of difference, and I also admit that this season had nothing without the Denise controversies, which is a sign that the show is lopsided and needs some major tweaks.  

I don't watch those other franchises so I don't know what their "cheating scandals" were about, but to me this wasn't even a "cheating scandal" as it was a "Denise won't admit it" scandal.  Which is no scandal at all really.  You think someone cheated but she said she didn't?  Not exactly something to call the news about.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
32 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That's so true.

And why does Rinna get to scream ARE YOU THREATENING ME? To Denise over and over again all reunion episode long with nobody calling her out?  How is Rinna not threatening Denise, Denise's credibility, Denise's marriage, Denise's reputation, etc. by doing what she's doing and not letting this go?

this is all i kept thinking ..... Rinna no she was just pointing out before you open those baboon ass lips you might wanna think hmmmm what kinda text have I sent out

8lxohzh04dh21.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I think what Denise was saying she was concerned for her kids and that Teddi, as the child of a famous person, should be maybe more aware of that than someone without a famous parent.  Of course Mellencamp never did a reality show but Teddi was pretty young when her parents marriage broke up.  I wasn't a fan so who knows how much crap about that made the tabloids; plus it was before we became a celebrity gossip crazed culture.  

Denise's kids already have Charlie Sheen as a father so trashing their mother's marriage and sex life on camera is she mistakenly thought Teddi wouldn't do.  

Oh and geezus I wish Andy would wash his hair.   Gross.  

That's how I understood it too, CosmoCrush. Famous parent=tabloid trauma potential. Denise expected Teddi to understand that. She probably does but just DGAF because that would take away her opportunity to right fight on behalf of Kyle and the other, poor, shamed mommies.

• Love 24
15 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

Over and over and over again.  Every single thing Kyle said during all 3 parts of the reunion sounded scripted and rehearsed.  Nothing about her is genuine........or nice.

Right...open and honest is ok but if Denise does not want a lie out there or, even it was the truth, why does she need to tell everyone or want everyone else to tell people.  IT IS NOBODY's business. And I cannot believe a true friend Rinna "cough cough", would assist and actually go out of her way in getting it out there.  Rinna, I tolerated you before, but honest to GOD, you need to review all your episodes and listen to yourself.  I loathe her!!!  And take your crappy dusters with you.

• Love 23

And how can Teddi make that about women supporting women? 

This isn't about feminism or women's rights.  Women supporting women you hate or don't know only makes sense if you're talking about wanting them to have rights, equality, and parity.  LOL.  Women supporting each other doing extracurricular activities only makes sense if you love the women in question.  Not if it's some random coworker doing an extracurricular activity.  I'm a Feminist but do I want to watch a coworker perform theatre?  I do not!  Some people don't even like watching their own family do that!  That has nothing to do with Feminism, Teddi.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Rinna is one of the worst type of women.  She is a back stabbing opportunistic witch. Rinna will glom onto a female acquaintance  she sees as a ‘rising star’ or someone with clout (lots of followers/fans, fame money, status- the things Rinna values above everything). She will ooh and ahh over this new friend, invite her over for tea, get to know all about her kids and family....then BAM! She will hit her now frenemy with a Mack truck right between the eyes with some sly or slimy innuendo or a tidbit of personal intimate info that was shared during the ‘fawning over a new friend’ stage.  She would sell out her own mother and her 2 overrated, underwhelming daughters if it meant she could make a buck or get mentions on social media.  Any way she can be a shit stirrer to get her name, her over worked face, and her anorexic body some time in the Twitter-verse, she will take it.  She is a wretched waste of DNA (and silicone).  For all the enemies Rinna has made on RHOBH, and the public personas she’s destroyed, I wish they’d all band together and Bring. That. Bitch. DOWN.  

ITA. I don't like to wish ill of anyone, but I have a hard time with Lisa. I would like her to be held accountable for her actions. Bringing her back next season just reinforces her bad behavior. Same goes for Kyle, Teddi and Erika. Get rid of all of them. 

I couldn't watch but have been reading your comments here. I popped in briefly for 1 and 2 and then stopped. It was making me sick. These women are so nasty. I thought adults were supposed to be well past this kind of behavior. Isn't this what (some) girls do in high school, gang up against another girl and try to make her miserable? 

This is what happens when you have Andy Cohen setting the standard. Some leader he is, huh? 

will not be watching season 11 if there is one. This show has been ruined for me and is no longer enjoyable viewing.

I am also done! 

FYI: I heard on a podcast that Garcelle is coming back next season. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
58 minutes ago, Jel said:

The idea that Garcelle has to fly to New York, giving up valuable family time, to see a co-worker she barely knows performing in a vanity role, in order to demonstrate that she "supports women" is just laughable. 

I just wish she'd admitted that. Everyone at that reunion knew that Garcelle was unapologetically Team Denise. She could have said that she knew Denise wasn't coming so she wasn't either. Or even gave a believable lie that she intended to come see the show towards the end of its run but than the global shit hit the fan. Instead I'm basically channeling Lisa (ugh), saying to my TV "oh Garceeellllllllllle" when she keeps stumbling over fake excuse after fake excuse, giving the other women an excuse to claim the moral high ground. "See! You're a liar!" Which is the same problem Denise had. 

I get the impression Doorit doesn't actually believe Denise, but after Puppygate and Camille last year, she's very concerned about her image whenever on camera. So while she claims to adore Lisa, I think she knows at this point the audience will always side with NotLisa.

Andy sucks for focusing on the sex part of the Brandi allegation rather than the two-faced shit talking part which is the only part that Teddi and Erika are pissed about (not so sure about Kyle and Lisa). Maybe it's because once Denise is on tape admitting she said worse, there's no use in pretending it might be a lie. But still, the "affair" is what's potentially damaging to Denise's personal life, so it sucks that it became the "important" part of the whole thing during the reunion. 

Since they're not going anywhere, I'd love to see Kyle, Doorit and Lisa rip each other to shreds next year, but it'll probably be Teddi (if she returns.... with the newborn I have my doubts) or whoever the newbie is. Oh, but if Garcelle's coming, back, they're definitely going after her.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

So....who would love to hear a podcast with all these ousted Housewives?  I would pay money to hear Denise, Garcelle, LVP, Joyce, Camille and whoever else wanted to spill the dirt on the remaining cast.  (Excluding Brandi, of course!!)  

I heard Camille responds to tweets. She spoke about Teddi's "starvation" diets in one and Kyle jumped all over her! Why is Kyle responding to Camille tweeting with one of her fans? 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

I didn't like Denise when she joined. But couldn't really remember why. As soon as Rinna mentioned Heather, bingi, there it was. It was so long ago, butI remember feeling she had violated "girl code". Watching Denise on the show, she seemed about foul mouthed and graphic for me. So, it's not like my favorite HW was being attacked. It was just more proof that they must have a victim. I am sick of Dorit pretending they are filthy rich, Kyle pretendinh she is happily married, Erika pretending like she gives a shit about any of these women and Rinna oretending she is human. Teddi is just insufferable, and has been since her first appearance. They should really just clean house. Keep Garcelle, if she's willing, dump the rest. And no more appearances by Brandi and Kim. It took forever to get rid of them the first time around, I do not ever want to see either of them again. I really only watched this year because with Civid the TV pickings are slim. But. I can't with this pathetic group of women anymore.

• Love 15

Denise's hot pink forever 21 dress was a perfect match for her over 21 substance induced glowing eyes. Can't blame her for needing to take the edge off for this shit show, but you have to be able to think clearly when the prosecution grills you. Desise fucking Richards seems completely fucking unhappy. And I suspect these women and the show are only one contributing factor. A big dick can only keep you happy for so long when your man is...well...a big dick.

Rinna the truth teller. Mmmmhmmm. Just ask Allison the fortune teller.

Vyle your vessel looks gorgeous after all those enhancements. Too bad the little troll that drives it is still so ugly.

Bless your heart Dorit. I had no idea that you're so caught in the middle of Rinna and Denise that it brings you to tears. Maybe PK can borrow some money for a frivolous, overpriced gift that will make you feel better.

Erika you're so full of shit there's a brown ring around your mouth (thank you 90s lip liner!). I often wonder if even you know who you are beyond the various personas you portray.

Garcelle I get making an excuse to bail. It seams rude to say you don't want to go, and could be an issue with hw production, but you lost me when you followed up by announcing you're keeping it real after your original excuses fell through.

Ted your desperation to know exactly what Denise said about you is so bizarre. Would it make you feel better to know she said...oh I don't know... that your a needy, judgemental, insecure, control freak with daddy didn't pay enough attention to me and I wasn't popular in high school issues? I bet you would have a rebuttal and refute for every one of those things

Sutton, sorry honey, the role of older, classy but sassy, well connected, aristocratic-type (formerly played by LVP) isn't for you. You lack the regal style, wit and delicious deviousness to do it justice.

Andy you're so very transparent when you pretend not to know something because you want someone else to say it and take the heat. Mean girls always like a minion to do the dirty work.

Finally, a HUGE thank you to Denise for keeping Blabby from getting reunion air time. She sucks clits, literally.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

And how can Teddi make that about women supporting women? 

This isn't about feminism or women's rights.  Women supporting women you hate or don't know only makes sense if you're talking about wanting them to have rights, equality, and parity.  LOL.  Women supporting each other doing extracurricular activities only makes sense if you love the women in question.  Not if it's some random coworker doing an extracurricular activity.  I'm a Feminist but do I want to watch a coworker perform theatre?  I do not!  Some people don't even like watching their own family do that!  That has nothing to do with Feminism, Teddi.

THANK YOU. I wish I could like this post a hundred times. Teddi's not very bright and was really reaching to find fault with Garcelle and Denise. Sadly, she's not the first person I've heard talk like this. It's such a peeve of mine! Just because I'm a woman and consider myself a feminist doesn't mean I have to make a point to cheerlead every female out there. I'm not into sports. Don't push me to watch WNBA! If I don't enjoy country music, I'm not going to fangirl over a female country music artist. Stupid women aren't helping feminism. If Teddi really cares about women, she could try being nicer to ones other than Kyle & co. And maybe not take advantage of women who want to lose weight. Gloria Steinem she is not!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, dmeets said:

I just wish she'd admitted that. Everyone at that reunion knew that Garcelle was unapologetically Team Denise. She could have said that she knew Denise wasn't coming so she wasn't either. Or even gave a believable lie that she intended to come see the show towards the end of its run but than the global shit hit the fan. Instead I'm basically channeling Lisa (ugh), saying to my TV "oh Garceeellllllllllle" when she keeps stumbling over fake excuse after fake excuse, giving the other women an excuse to claim the moral high ground. "See! You're a liar!" Which is the same problem Denise had. 

I get the impression Doorit doesn't actually believe Denise, but after Puppygate and Camille last year, she's very concerned about her image whenever on camera. So while she claims to adore Lisa, I think she knows at this point the audience will always side with NotLisa.

Andy sucks for focusing on the sex part of the Brandi allegation rather than the two-faced shit talking part which is the only part that Teddi and Erika are pissed about (not so sure about Kyle and Lisa). Maybe it's because once Denise is on tape admitting she said worse, there's no use in pretending it might be a lie. But still, the "affair" is what's potentially damaging to Denise's personal life, so it sucks that it became the "important" part of the whole thing during the reunion. 

Since they're not going anywhere, I'd love to see Kyle, Doorit and Lisa rip each other to shreds next year, but it'll probably be Teddi (if she returns.... with the newborn I have my doubts) or whoever the newbie is. Oh, but if Garcelle's coming, back, they're definitely going after her.

I hear you about wishing Garcelle had just been straight up about it, and I can see that objection. But for me it's minor compared to a) many people, depending on how they were brought up recognize that polite lies are part of the social contract. We say, "Oh would love to but we already have plans!" when we're thinking, "No flipping way would I accept that invitation" Rightly or wrongly.

and b) Why did Teddi have to bring it up? How was it relevant? What purpose did it serve other than an attempt to shame Garcelle? Or to put her in her newbie place. It really rubbed me the wrong way. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I posted a podcast about this either in the Dorit or media thread. Dorit and her husband are running a game on buying and selling houses. Probably not the right term but scam isn't either as technically what they're doing is probably not illegal. But it's shady... 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Jel said:

The idea that Garcelle has to fly to New York, giving up valuable family time, to see a co-worker she barely knows performing in a vanity role, in order to demonstrate that she "supports women" is just laughable. 

And stupid!

5 minutes ago, Jel said:

I hear you about wishing Garcelle had just been straight up about it, and I can see that objection. But for me it's minor compared to a) many people, depending on how they were brought up recognize that polite lies are part of the social contract. We say, "Oh would love to but we already have plans!" when we're thinking, "No flipping way would I accept that invitation" Rightly or wrongly.

and b) Why did Teddi have to bring it up? How was it relevant? What purpose did it serve other than an attempt to shame Garcelle? Or to put her in her newbie place. It really rubbed me the wrong way. 

It really rubbed me the wrong way too. The mean girls' grievances are so damn petty. Teddi's not the most interesting or glamorous one. Everyone I know finds her boring. The least she could do is be nice and fair. She can't even do that.

I miss Lisa Vanderpump. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That's so true.

And why does Rinna get to scream ARE YOU THREATENING ME? To Denise over and over again all reunion episode long with nobody calling her out?  How is Rinna not threatening Denise, Denise's credibility, Denise's marriage, Denise's reputation, etc. by doing what she's doing and not letting this go?

Maybe Rinna thinks she can file some sort of cease and desist action against Denise. She was really obsessed about the order Denise obtained. I’m not a lawyer. If Denise were deemed to be threatening Rinna, could Rinna get such an order? Would that stop Denise from responding to anything Rinna says?

5 hours ago, sheshark said:

How Plain Jane Erika JaYne looks here.

Totally agree.  Last night watching, I was thinking that her eyes were really big.  I thought that I hadn't noticed it before.  Now, comparing it to the older picture, her eye shape is different.  I'm wondering if there is a plastic surgery that can make her eyes so big and round?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Lisa "Own it" Rinna did nothing but deflect and attack. She is an angry,  hideous human being who lacks self awareness and will do anything for attention.

I thought Kyle was trying to resurrect Elizabeth Taylor in her Cleopatra days and it would have looked good if it was a Halloween getup. She can GTFO with all her "just be honest" BS - just come right out and call Denise a liar. She is the one who instigated every bit of this - again to deflect from her own house of cards. I don't think anyone believes Denise, but it is absolutely none of anyone's business.

I was warming to Dorito until she avowed her love and adoration for Rinna. Now she is dead to me again.

Teddy is a pathetic yappy little dog. She just barks out things that are pointless. Why the hell should any of these women who are either not friends of Erika or have been shit on all season be required to fly across the country to attend her performance, when her own husband couldn't be arsed?

And Andy was just as guilty as the rest of these hyenas. I think that someone less biased should be moderating these reunions.

I don't know who is going to be the victim of next year's pile on, but I won't be around to watch it unless they do some serious housecleaning.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Totally agree.  It's obvious that Erika-Teddi-Rinna-Kyle are a clique, and they outcast everyone who's not in the clique, and then when the outsiders do anything that's not worshipping at their feet, they're mad at them for it.  It makes no sense!

Teddi:  Denise, you don't like me, and I'm mad at you for it.

Teddi:  Garcelle, you didn't take a plane trip to see Erika do (I don't even know what it is) and I'm mad at you for it.

Teddi:  Denise, you didn't come to something even though you weren't invited, and I'm mad at you for it.

She's just. So. Dumb. and whenever anybody answers these stupid questions Teddi just sits there.  No recognition.  No answer. Nothing.  Just that stupid dumb dog expression on her face.  Sorry to dogs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 20

If they get rid of Rinna (pathetic loser), Kyle (boring as shit) Erika (no talent hack and personality of a brick) and Duddie (need I say more?)  I would consider watching again.   I just find those 4 to be disgusting two faced jerks. 

• Love 17