Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

Jesus fuck, I should have pulled a Tinsley and played the Cabaret Honesty Drinking Game. 

hon·es·ty (/ˈänəstē/) noun

1. the opposite of whatever comes out of Denise Richards mouth, according to Kyle Richards and Lisa Rinna
  2. anything Brandi Glanville bleats out in an attempt to secure a fake glass gem on a reality show
  3. something to "own it, baby!" *leg kick*
  • LOL 21
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorit was straddling the line of being okay but her kissing Rinna's ass is inexplicable and pathetic.

Sadly, in the end, Dorit never fails to disappoint.

• LOL 9
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I just do not understand how it is acceptable for someone's husband to NOT be at his wife's opening night on Broadway!!! 

I believe Erika said that she didn't want anyone there opening night/week - from her husband to her family to her friends to the other Housewives - because she knew there would be opening jitters and rough patches. She said she wanted to smooth those things out and instead asked people to come see her after the opening week. It doesn't excuse Tom from showing up any other week except the last week (although we don't know his schedule) but Erika said at least once during the show and a few times to outside sources that she wanted that first week as a "trial" run. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorit was straddling the line of being okay but her kissing Rinna's ass is inexplicable and pathetic.

I'm thinking with the way Dorit and Erika were kissing up to Rinna, she will be ousting Kyle next year as the HBIC.  Beware, Kyle - the tides may be turning, and you'll be next on the "get rid of" list.  

• Useful 8
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Clearly the show isn’t important to Denise if she’s texting while they show the package of her and Lisa’s failed friendship.  I guarantee she was texting Aaron “what the fuck do I say to this?”  Why did Denise even show up?  Was it to show us that she didn’t care?  Because I’m pretty sure she made that apparent long before the reunion.  I think what Denise has proven by appearing at this reunion is that she can’t hang.  Grabbing the script and her lucite heels was such a desperate gambit to show us she has other things going on in her life.  As if every single viewer didn’t know she works on a soap opera.  

Kyle is kind of a beast, but it was a sorely needed reality check when she chimed in that the reason that no one pulls each other aside is because they’re on a TV show.  

Nice try in trying to expose Lisa for not liking Brandi, Denise.  Epic fail.  You know why?  Because Lisa owned that she didn’t like Brandi.  Easy as pie!  Denise is so afraid of anything coming out about her, and it makes her a shitty opponent.  Why can’t Lisa talk about Heather Locklear and the fact that Heather and Denise were friendly when Denise started banging Richie Sambora if Denise did nothing wrong in that situation?  

My heart weeps for Dorit and her poor feelings about the Lisa-Denise fallout.  

Garcelle knows how to keep her options open.  Instead of constantly making the show look bad, her parting words to Andy were that the show was not scripted, which he loves for them to say.  That’s what it looks like not to burn a bridge and show your ass, Denise.  

This was by far the best reunion installment of the season.  I think the show would have been better if they’d completely scrapped parts one and two and just given us this.  

Half the time they didn't even show Denise during this episode, as she was so checked out (drunk?  stoned? ) that there was no point even having her on camera. I do think it is amusing that she continues to claim that she has only met Brandi three times (I think that number has changed but it is hard to keep up with her lies) but has texted Brandi for a year and a half. Sure, Denise, sure.  So glad she will not be back next year. 

Garcelle is as bad of a liar as Denise is. First she couldn't go to Erica's show because she can't fly on small planes. Then when she finds out that it wasn't a small plane, she couldn't go because her ex would not switch days with the kids. However Garcelle couldn't be bothered showing up for much of the season, so why would she show up off season? That is the real reason she didn't go. I really hope that Garcelle isn't back either. I would be fine with Sutton being a FT howife - at least she wants to be there. 

10 hours ago, Choco9 said:

Literally if you come out of this three part reunion not FIRMLY team Denise and Garcelle, I will never understand you.  

You will never understand me. Lol. And I'm OK with that. BTW, I don't think I have referred to myself as team anyone, ever.  Just never interested me, with regards to a TV show or IRL. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 11

Now Brandy Granville and Heather Locklear make quite the pair.  I didn’t recall what the beef was with Denise and Heather Locklear so I did google it.  Then I remembered Denise dating Richie Sambora.  Brandy would do or say anything to get back on the show and I’m sure it’s sour grapes with Heather.  I had no idea that Charlie Sheen is HIV positive and that his fortune went from $150 million to $10 million.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

Thank god this shitty season is over. And because I need to say it one more time, fuck you Rinna, Erika, Teddi and Kyle. 
I zoned out- what was the end result of Aaron and Denise’s hand?

Edited by tvfanatic13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I believe Erika said that she didn't want anyone there opening night/week - from her husband to her family to her friends to the other Housewives - because she knew there would be opening jitters and rough patches. She said she wanted to smooth those things out and instead asked people to come see her after the opening week. It doesn't excuse Tom from showing up any other week except the last week (although we don't know his schedule) but Erika said at least once during the show and a few times to outside sources that she wanted that first week as a "trial" run. 

Thanks - I didn't recall that, but it does sound like something that Erika would do.

Okay - so with that, I would still never forgive my husband for not getting to New York to see me as soon as I deemed it was okay, which I am sure was before Covid hit and Broadway shut down.  

It looked like it may have been February when the ladies went - he could have gone then. There was plenty of time - I mean, the man has a private plane - he could go whenever he wanted to and been back in LA the next morning!  

I just think that we are seeing that Erika and Tom have a much more platonic marriage than a romantic one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

So who's gonna be the dogpile on next year with no Denise, LVP... Like, WHO exactly?  Thoughts?

Like someone just said I think it might be Kyle. At the beginning of this season it appeared they were gunning for her until Brandi gave Kyle an out.  I can see Erika, Dorit and Rinna go after Kyle. They won't take on Erika because they are afraid of her. Teddi and Dorit are not woth going after. So my hunch is Kyle. Hope so. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

So who's gonna be the dogpile on next year with no Denise, LVP... Like, WHO exactly?  Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Dorit for sure 

Absolutely!!!  If for no reason other than she did not side with Rinna, Kyle and Teddi against Denise.  

I actually kind of liked Dorit during the reunion, mostly because she did defend Denise.  

Actually, I hope they all turn on each other, just like a bunch of cackling hyenas.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

YESSSS these women didn’t care they that were trying to destroy someone’s marriage or that they were talking shit about underage kids ... That’s just fucked up they were attempting to do it in the first place but trying to justify it by saying they were just “seeking the truth” ...the truth for who? Unless it was your husband who she was fucking what truth was it for you to bring to light? These ladies just showed how vile and nasty and low they would go to bring someone down .. all because they got offended because they were asked to please wait to finish a conversation until kids went inside .... how beyond fucked up is that? 

I agree with your enitre post - but the part I bolded, especially!!  These women acted like they are federal prosecutors interrogating a witness!!  

Again, there are things about all of them that have remained a secret.  But, they should all be warned.  If Brandi Glanville has even an inkling of a possible rumor, it will be become truth and will be announced and repeated as often as possible.  

Karma can be a mean bitch.  She plays fairly (but not always cleanly) - everyone gets their turn eventually!!!

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Erika had more time devoted to her at the reunion than she did all season.  Go away, Erika Jayne.

Rinna is the worst "friend" imaginable and a horrible human being.   Sure, your texts with Denise are private while you have a printout of alleged texts between Denise and Brandi.  

Kyle can eff off too.  She's moaning about how miserable it was for her when the allegations about Mauricio cheating impacted her entire season.  Hello?  Have you not watched this season, Kyle, to see what was done to Denise?  

Teddi continued to be a nonentity with nothing to say, other than to pile on Denise.

Garcelle remains a queen.

Dorit was strangely a voice of reason.

This reunion proved that there was NOTHING this season without Denise.  

ETA:  Also wanted to point out the hypocrisy of Garcelle being told in either part 1 or part 2 that she should have spoken to Rinna privately about the Hamlin demon spawn and yet tonight, Rinna says she didn't talk to Denise privately about whatever bullshit situation she has because they're filming a tv show!  Which is it, Rinna, you hypocritical fake lipped preying mantis?   

Agree with all of this! 

Erika's Jayne's infamous necklace is the best way to describe her. Remember when she said Vanderpump was a c*** in a good way? Well, she's one in the bad way. And she should pull a Sutton and generously gift Rinna, Kyle and Teddi matching necklaces. Suits em all!

I agree it's like Kyle didn't watch or live this season. I'm not a mental health professional, but Kyle strikes me as a narcissist. I'll never forget when LVP, who rarely cries, was crying over the suicide of her only sibling, and Kyle said "she had shit going on too." Wtf kind of shit did she have going on that compared to what LVP went through? Lawsuits due to her husbands alleged shadiness?

I really enjoyed both Garcelle and Dorit. Erika's necklace wouldn't suit either of them. 

These hypocritical bitches don't want to talk about their own present crap, but they want to bring up Heather Lockear. I mean really? WTF does she have to do with the show? Other than they have nothing going on (at least that they want to share), so they just want to further abuse Denise? Same on the C**T necklace bunch and Satan Andy. 

Yes, that perfectly describes Rinna, in addition to Erika's necklace. 

• Love 24

Bravo got the year wrong on this, right?  Last reunion ep, Erika said it'd been 29 years since she was pregnant, so her son is in his late 20s.  2014  may feel like it was a decade ago--but it was only 6 years ago and her kid doesn't look like he's even seen puberty yet. LOL

image0.jpeg

Edited by Lizzing
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Lizzing said:

Bravo got the year wrong on this, right?  Last reunion ep, Erika said it'd been 29 years since she was pregnant, so her son is in his 20s.  If this was really 2014---which may feel like it was a decade ago--that was just 6 years ago, and her kid looks about 12 here.

image0.jpeg

I think they got 2014 wrong here. 

• Love 3