Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

On 9/16/2020 at 8:49 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Garcelle spent the entire first half of the season flying around the country and it wasn’t a small plane that they used to get to New York.  She changed her story in a hot second.  I love how she said she was sticking to “[her] truth” right after doing a 180 from her lie about the small plane to having to take care of her kids.  I take it she has enrolled at the Denise Richards School of Truth.

Exactly!  I am not a fan of Garcelle's as she seems like she was "phoning it in" all season.  Boring.

• Love 3

Well, I've gotta say I'm on the other side of the poo.  I'm not team Denise or Garcell. .Denise is a bullshitter.  Between the make believe paps she  sees and her concern about her daughters, give me a break.  And what's with Aaron?  And then there is Garcell who I found to be quite boring, along with Sutton.

Brandy can just go away.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Frankly I don't particularly care about who was right or wrong as none of these women - with the possible exception of Sutton and Dorit (although it kills me to state) have clean hands. I don't care if people tell normal white lies about why they aren't flying to New York to view a talentless performance of a stunt role.

The problem is thet the past two seasons have been dull and depressing. The women of Potomac and New York and even Atlanta go at it but they don't seem to gnaw the same meaningless bone OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and attempt to make a whole season out of a nothing. 

Dorit might be a shady grifter but by god she amuses me in terms of her over the top styling and by god pretending that decorating a room at Bucca is some kind of feat worthy of Architectural Digest - I mean that is the kind of snark worthy behavior that I watch for. 

The show has just had two dark boring seasons. It's not that I find the "mean girls" to be to immoral to be watched. It's that they are so goddam boring. They need to do a drastic reset and bring the show back to watching stupid pretentious women wasting money - More scenes like Sutton at Dolce and shopping in Prada. 

An entertaining villain that one loves to hate is fine - Rinna and Kyle are no longer love to hate - they are just hateful. Teddi is dull and unless there is a season where her anorexic MLM scam is shown to go down in flames she needs to exit as well. One can only hope that both PayPal and the IRS are investigating her request to have users pay through PayPal "friends and family" to avoid her paying fees to PayPal as well as eliminating buyer protection that one normally has with a PayPal transaction. Evidently her husband has doxed the Instagram woman who exposed her pro-ana scam.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, amarante said:

One can only hope that both PayPal and the IRS are investigating her request to have users pay through PayPal "friends and family" to avoid her paying fees to PayPal as well as eliminating buyer protection that one normally has with a PayPal transaction. Evidently her husband has doxed the Instagram woman who exposed her pro-ana scam.

That says a lot about Kyle butting in and telling people to shut up.

Basically, anything that somebody tries to sell you, if they insist on using Friends and Family, that is a giant red flag.  Don’t do it!

I hope this guide was helpful!  If so, please share it with your true friends and family so that we educate everybody. 

That’s the best way to fight these fraudsters!

https://www.angelleye.com/paypal-scams-friends-family-payments/

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, amarante said:

One can only hope that both PayPal and the IRS are investigating her request to have users pay through PayPal "friends and family" to avoid her paying fees to PayPal as well as eliminating buyer protection that one normally has with a PayPal transaction. Evidently her husband has doxed the Instagram woman who exposed her pro-ana scam.

1 hour ago, suomi said:

Basically, anything that somebody tries to sell you, if they insist on using Friends and Family, that is a giant red flag.  Don’t do it!

I hope this guide was helpful!  If so, please share it with your true friends and family so that we educate everybody. 

It's pretty obvious that ol' Honest Abe Teddi, is taking advantage of the PayPal system, unless she considers ALL those suckers customers "friends."  She admits she's cheap, and she wasn't lying about that at least, but she never admitted she was unethical, and this is unethical, and being unethical is about a stone's throw from being dishonest.  FU Teddi.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

I’m surprised not to see more discussion of Aaron and the “I’ll crush your hand” scene. When Andy started probing Denise about that, her reaction set off red flags to me. Plastered on smile, deflection, minimizing. She looked uncomfortable and the delivery of her answer rang untrue to me. I won’t go farther with that, I don’t know anything about Aaron other from what I’ve seen on the show, but that reaction was 100% off. 

Aside from that, I continue to be astounded at Rinna’s textbook displays of abusive narcissism. Her daughters seem...difficult...but I feel so bad for them. Growing up with a mother who has zero boundaries and imparts extreme disordered eating is a recipe for disaster, they had no chance. I hope they distance themselves and get some serious therapy. 

Watched this again and Rinna’s viciousness toward Denise creeped me out all over again - makes me think there’s something else to the story. Suddenly being that hateful to a long-time friend doesn’t add up - unless they never really were friends and Rinna was always just a predatory narcissist.

• Love 18
On 9/16/2020 at 9:37 PM, esco1822 said:

Why did it take me until part 3 to realize how much Kyle looks like Maleficent? 

I kept thinking Morticia Adams.  That was a seriously ugly look from head to toe.  I think she's normally very pretty, but nothing about that ensemble and hair flattered her in the least.  I think her glam crew hates her.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

The reunions have spent way too much time on Denise.  There was so much more that could have been talked about, but Andy kept going back to Denise who has gotten so slippery and revisionist that she's just not interesting anymore, let alone fun to see and listen to.  I have to say Garcelle really hasn't delivered anything particularly entertaining and wish she could have handled herself much better than she did, making excuses upon excuses (first she didn't want to travel on such a small plane, then she couldn't get her ex to take the boys for a few days; at the auction first she vehemently insists she paid her pledge, then she says it was an innocent oversight) and I don't find her a very likeable or good addition to the group.

I don't understand the big hard-on for Kyle that I'm seeing on posts from some of the fans.  I think she has been kind to everyone even though she doesn't agree with Denise or Garcelle.  She makes sense when she talks and isn't overbearing so I have to say she's still one of my favorites.

Rinna has gotten too worked up regarding the Brandi situation and I'm tired of seeing her on the attack all the time.  Her story has gotten overworked and she needs to take a break from the show to re-center herself because I think she can be entertaining.

Loved seeing Ericka, Teddi and Dorit and have a new appreciation for them. Wish we could have had more from Sutton - I think she can be very interesting and entertaining if she just got more on camera time.  They had good points and their delivery didn't suck like Rinna and Denise.  I'm so glad they didn't have Aaron there -- actually can't stand the guy.  I think Denise made the right decision to leave the show.  Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Garcelle made good on her comment that she would leave the show if Denise left.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, suomi said:

That says a lot about Kyle butting in and telling people to shut up.

Wow. We are seeing Teddi’s true colors. It actually makes her more interesting now that she is showing her dishonesty. It is mind-boggling that she would cheat PayPal out of a few dollars when her diet program is stupid expensive. I don’t think that Teddi is all that bright. Scamming PayPal and selling Edwin on naming their daughter Dove due to an emoji qualifies her as one of the dumbest housewives. 

Denise added nothing to this show.  I wanted to see Charlie Sheen drop by to pick up the kids. Aaron gave us a few minutes of crazy but otherwise there was really nothing to see. Bye, Denise.

• Love 4
On 9/17/2020 at 2:28 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can someone explain to me the whole Nicolette thing?   Where did the idea come from?  People are clamouring for her to come on the show on Twitter as well!

I don't know how many others may have responded to this, but Nicolette Sheridan was once married to Aaron (12/12/15 to 8/17/18), and also once married to Harry Hamlin (9/7/91 to 8/21/92 -- not even a year).  As some have posted here, Denise hooked up with Heather Locklear's newly separated husband.  Denise objects to Heather being characterized as a friend.  They were actually neighbors, so the distinction I guess is valid.

It might interest fans to know that Nicolette and Aaron were more recent neighbors of Denise Fucking Richards.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
On 9/17/2020 at 3:30 PM, bichonblitz said:

How would that benefit anybody? The house looked fairly new so selling it within a year of buying it would not net much profit for a partner especially in these times or even close to a year ago when this was filmed. I think that house was a rental. I remember something about PeeKay and Dorit had lawsuits against them so not a good time to be making any big purchases.  What happened to the ugly house with all the stairs outside going up to the house before this one? Did they sell it, lose it or maybe they were renting that one, too. Those two are so shady it's hard to tell what they are up to but they always come off looking like they are loaded and none of the other bitches ever call them out on it. 

Agreed they have a reputation, but unless someone has proof, how do you expect them to call someone out on their financial transactions?

On 9/18/2020 at 8:30 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I love Heather Locklear, but she seriously is probably not in a good place to tackle these wildebeasts.  I hope she has a successful recovery this time and is getting the help she needs.  

As for Sheridan?  Hell, yeah, pay her whatever it takes and get her on this shitshow.  

On a side note, my precious 15-year-old Chihuahua is named Pigalette Sheridan...after Nicolette ❤️  

Oh - so I see you have a dog in this fight.  harharhar

• LOL 13
On 9/17/2020 at 6:32 PM, Rahul said:

Just had to quote this because your assessment is spot on. Let's not forget Denise's marriage to the mentally unstable Charlie Sheen and then taking in his two other children when neither parent was fit enough to care for them. Denise also cares for an adopted special needs child without a battery of nannies. That woman is a fucking rockstar in my book.

not only that but she is big animal lover.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

not only that but she is big animal lover.

Yes.  The only ones who really care about animals (LVP and Denise) are gone and we still have a fur-hag Cruella bitch Erika and a dog dumper.  Bums me out.  

• Love 6
On 9/19/2020 at 1:38 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna is telling her fans to MOVE ON on her Instagram. Her page is hilarious. 98% of the posters hate her with the white hot intensity of a thousand nuns.

She's quite the deflector this one; now she's saying it was the producers who encouraged the fighting, and not because she drew her evil life force energy from hurting people the ladies wanted it.  She asks fans to let Bravo know that we want the "belly laughs and glamour back".

The only thing I want back is Lisa Vanderpump and Giggy. As for the return of glamour, see: LVP. And Rinna can't return what she didn't bring -- her dated, rat infested kitchen never did much for me.  As for the belly laughs, well, I never found Lisa Rinna all that funny, and I can't even bear to look at her now, so I don't see that sitch turning around.

You made your own bed, Rinna. 

• Love 20
30 minutes ago, Jel said:

She's quite the deflector this one; now she's saying it was the producers who encouraged the fighting,

Good, now she's gonna have the producers on her ass.  IF she comes back, maybe they will target her for what she is saying now.  THOSE LIPS ARE MADE FOR TALKING, keep on ratting out your producers, you dumb wanker.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Predatory narcissist sounds about right. My guess is Rinna wanted a friendship with Denise to use her. She's Denise Fucking Richards and has fame and connections. Right now, Rinna probably sees a friendship with Bravo cast members that aren't going anywhere as more beneficial. She absolutely loves being a Real Housewife, says Andy Cohen gave her, her life, and that she's never been more famous. I don't think she ever loved Denise or saw her almost like a sister. I bet despite going back many years, they were probably "Hollywood friends." There for the good times, probably some pretense from Rinna about caring for Denise, but no true, deep friendship. Denise looked genuinely hurt by Rinna, so I think she was genuinely into the friendship until she saw Rinna's true colors. 

Maybe she lost some parts to Denise and that fueled her anger/jealousy... 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I happened to catch some old RHOBH episode early this morning; it was when Brandi and Yolanda were on the show, also Eileen and LVP.  It's so hilarious to see them just a couple years ago just laying into Brandi!  Being a drunk! Being a nasty person! And how they ALL just were dumbfounded by her actions and words.  It was the ep where Eileen was receiving some lame-o award at the Burbank Film Festival.  KYLE AND RINNA were beside themselves with angst over Brandi's assholery.  

And YET... Here we are... 2020 and she's the 'truth teller' and they completely believe her bullshit re: Denise.  Something tells me if the powers that be make Brandi a HOWIFE again, it's only gonna be a matter of time before SOMEBODY ELSE gets the shit sandwich Brandi serves.  I can only hope that it's either KYLE OR RINNA that have to take a big, old BITE out of said sandwich.  The sooner, the better.  TOTAL HYPOCRITES!!!

• Love 14

“I have always thought that LVP left because she couldn’t fight the Coven”

I thought it was because she couldn’t deal with the others calling her out on her BS. She tried to control the narrative and it didn’t work for her that season.

• Love 8
On 9/17/2020 at 8:41 AM, angelamh66 said:

I continue to be disappointed at these reunions.  It must be the trial lawyer in me, but I get so frustrated at the lack of anyone's ability to truly cross examine these people.  You have on the record prior statements from all of them that could definitely be used to pin them down. Give me 15 minutes with Rinna and/or Kyle, with the footage of their past statements and they would be toast.  I just wish Denise or freaking Andy would have been better at dealing with these bitches. 

Andy IS one of those bitches. He was practically foaming at the mouth.

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

“I have always thought that LVP left because she couldn’t fight the Coven”

I thought it was because she couldn’t deal with the others calling her out on her BS. She tried to control the narrative and it didn’t work for her that season.

What is this controlling the narrative thing that the ladies and people are trying to use?? They all do this .... that's why they all pick one target and attack so their shit wont be brought out.... Lisa V left because they all ganged up on her..(funny how 3 of the other woman had lawsuits and cheating rumors out there but that's not what was discussed it was Lisa and her maybe selling stories)

• Love 12
On 9/20/2020 at 1:52 PM, Anne Thrax said:

The reunions have spent way too much time on Denise.  There was so much more that could have been talked about, but Andy kept going back to Denise who has gotten so slippery and revisionist that she's just not interesting anymore, let alone fun to see and listen to.

If you want to get into revisionist go back and listen to Brandi's "story" of what happened then look on line at her tweets and podcast she has changed the story at least 10 times added more people into it so it was a 3some not with her husband but with some random actor changed that story then changed when it happened and where and how then changed it again .....then got pissed at Denise for quitting (she tweeted she fucked me in not coming back) cause now that ruined her chance of coming back because without Denise she has no reason to be on the show.....  Brandi has not kept her story st8 at all.......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, abc123baby said:

"what is heather locklear about" "tell me" PUH-LEEEZ you know for a fact Andy knows all the tea on that situation

I was so disgusted he went there. Yes Andy, let's talk about some very old gossip to beat up more on someone who's already been beat up so much this season. But next to nothing about all the recent lawsuits and gossip pertaining to the other ladies? I get the "Satan Andy" now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa V left because they all ganged up on her..

Denise left on her terms for the same reason, and then Teddi was fired.

Teddi: "It’s about showing the truth as an ensemble and it doesn’t end well.”

There are not enough LOLs in this world to respond to this.

People all over Twitter, Instagram and Reddit are begging for Rinna and Kyle to be gone next.

Go figure.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

"It’s about showing the truth as an ensemble 

Aka we all dogpile on someone ......How creepy sounding does that come across so the ensemble gets to decide what is truth and what isn’t? It is forbidden to disagree with the ensemble if you do you are no longer one of them... there is no individual only ensemble they all must share one thought ..... how fucked up does that sound lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
40 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Aka we all dogpile on someone ......How creepy sounding does that come across so the ensemble gets to decide what is truth and what isn’t? It is forbidden to disagree with the ensemble if you do you are no longer one of them... there is no individual only ensemble they all must share one thought ..... how fucked up does that sound lol 

Very.

C8638DB1-80BA-4EA6-94C9-9CB5FDC6C000.gif

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 9/24/2020 at 2:36 PM, abc123baby said:

"what is heather locklear about" "tell me" PUH-LEEEZ you know for a fact Andy knows all the tea on that situation

Years ago...  Heather Locklear was married to Ritchie Sambora.  At the time, Heather and Denise were friends.  Eventually, Ritchie and Heather divorced.  Later, Denise and Ritchie began dating.  People called out Denise, although she had nothing to do with the break up, because she never should have dated her friend's former husband.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2020 at 5:37 PM, goofygirl said:

I happened to catch some old RHOBH episode early this morning; it was when Brandi and Yolanda were on the show, also Eileen and LVP.  It's so hilarious to see them just a couple years ago just laying into Brandi!  Being a drunk! Being a nasty person! And how they ALL just were dumbfounded by her actions and words.  It was the ep where Eileen was receiving some lame-o award at the Burbank Film Festival.  KYLE AND RINNA were beside themselves with angst over Brandi's assholery.  

And YET... Here we are... 2020 and she's the 'truth teller' and they completely believe her bullshit re: Denise.  Something tells me if the powers that be make Brandi a HOWIFE again, it's only gonna be a matter of time before SOMEBODY ELSE gets the shit sandwich Brandi serves.  I can only hope that it's either KYLE OR RINNA that have to take a big, old BITE out of said sandwich.  The sooner, the better.  TOTAL HYPOCRITES!!!

This isn't new for Kyle. She did the same shit when Brandi turned on LVP. Suddenly, Brandi was the truth teller and she just wanted the TRUTH from LVP. 

Brandi tells the truth when it benefits Kyle. Otherwise, it's all lies. 

• Love 11
On 9/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, RealHousewife said:

I was so disgusted he went there. Yes Andy, let's talk about some very old gossip to beat up more on someone who's already been beat up so much this season. But next to nothing about all the recent lawsuits and gossip pertaining to the other ladies? I get the "Satan Andy" now.

Very old gossip?  Yeah, it's no big deal that she has a history of banging her neighbors' husbands. 

18 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Very old gossip?  Yeah, it's no big deal that she has a history of banging her neighbors' husbands. 

No one is saying that's no big deal if it's true. My guess is the truth falls somewhere in the middle of Denise's and Heather's stories. I think it's gross that the show became a "let's beat up on Denise Richards" show. Why weren't some of the other women's lives a bigger part of the season? The gossip we hear about them is current, and I'd say a lot of it would fall under a "big deal."

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
43 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

No one is saying that's no big deal if it's true. My guess is the truth falls somewhere in the middle of Denise's and Heather's stories. I think it's gross that the show became a "let's beat up on Denise Richards" show. Why weren't some of the other women's lives a bigger part of the season? The gossip we hear about them is current, and I'd say a lot of it would fall under a "big deal."

I think the truth of Denise and Sambora becoming a couple was public knowledge within days after the Heather-Sambora marriage breaking up.  This was never in dispute as it was widely covered in the celebrity media, and considering her marriage to Aaron took place so soon after his divorce from Nicolette seems like just a coincidence she was neighbors (if not actual friends which I'm sure she'd never admit now) with both couples? 

I wouldn't doubt how some of her co-workers would think it was time to let Denise Fucking Full of Herself Richards know that (especially being the highest paid of the show) that the others failed appreciate her taking off during filming and essentially leaving her co-workers to carry the load without her, her frequent lies and repeated attempts to play the innocent likely became pretty irritating as the season wore on.  It's just my opinion, since none of the other HWs have talked about it.

But okay, so to you it's no big deal if she banged her neighbors' husbands.  I think it's skanky and sleazy.

Edited by Anne Thrax
12 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

I think the truth of Denise and Sambora becoming a couple was public knowledge within days after the Heather-Sambora marriage breaking up.  This was never in dispute as it was widely covered in the celebrity media, and considering her marriage to Aaron took place so soon after his divorce from Nicolette seems like just a coincidence she was neighbors (if not actual friends which I'm sure she'd never admit now) with both couples? 

I wouldn't doubt how some of her co-workers would think it was time to let Denise Fucking Full of Herself Richards know that (especially being the highest paid of the show) that the others failed appreciate her taking off during filming and essentially leaving her co-workers to carry the load without her, her frequent lies and repeated attempts to play the innocent likely became pretty irritating as the season wore on.  It's just my opinion, since none of the other HWs have talked about it.

But okay, so to you it's no big deal if she banged her neighbors' husbands.  I think it's skanky and sleazy.

Wow. Way to respectfully disagree. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I wouldn't doubt how some of her co-workers would think it was time to let Denise Fucking Full of Herself Richards know that (especially being the highest paid of the show) that the others failed appreciate her taking off during filming and essentially leaving her co-workers to carry the load without her, her frequent lies and repeated attempts to play the innocent likely became pretty irritating as the season wore on. 

It seemed to me that her taking off during filming was due to the bullshit production/Kyle/Brandi lead storyline that her co-workers were pushing. She chose not to indulge them. Can't blame her for that.

As to leaving her co-workers to carry the load without her, what load? The load of having nothing to talk about? If not that, what load?

• Love 20
25 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

It seemed to me that her taking off during filming was due to the bullshit production/Kyle/Brandi lead storyline that her co-workers were pushing. She chose not to indulge them. Can't blame her for that.

First they crapped on her. Then they rubbed it in. Then they complained because she smelled bad. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

As to leaving her co-workers to carry the load without her, what load? The load of having nothing to talk about? If not that, what load?

I love this!  I think their load was not talking about what was actually happening in their lives.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

“What load?”

*buzzes in*

What is load of BS? 

Seriously, there really wasn’t anything else going on. All of them are in on the game now and they know the key to keeping your  unflattering stuff hidden is to expose or manufacture something for an unsuspecting HW. 

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Denise has stated that Charlie was the friend of Heather, not so much Heather being her friend.  Even Rinna didn't dispute that.  It's Hollywood, they change partners like I change shoes.  

I was thinking of why I dislike Kyle so much.  When she threw her sister under the bus, on national television by talking about Kim's drinking,  and then knowing Faye Resnick was her friend...that did it for me.   By the time she turned on LVP, she had already shown her true colors.  

Yes Rinna was made famous by the Housewives.  She had a career, but the Housewives put her on the map, she says.  Just like OJ Simpson had a career and became more famous later.  Such a triumph!

Gazelle could give 10 reasons why she didn't want to go to New York.  I do the same thing all the time.  I was invited to a wedding 5 states away. I didn't want to fly at the time, I didn't want to board my dog and I was busy selling a home.  Those stupid bitches!  It's like they have no life, they need to mind their own business.

• Love 8
On 9/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, 65mickey said:

Has Rinna been wearing wigs all season and was that a wig on her head during the reunion? If so why is she doing this? Is her hair falling out? 

Because Erika and Dorit wear wigs and she has to compete... with everything! It also really bugged her that Brandi said her hair was a wig, so now she wears them to show it was not a wig. She’s faaaaaahbulous... can’t you tell?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1