Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

On 9/26/2020 at 3:44 PM, Anne Thrax said:

I think the truth of Denise and Sambora becoming a couple was public knowledge within days after the Heather-Sambora marriage breaking up.  This was never in dispute as it was widely covered in the celebrity media, and considering her marriage to Aaron took place so soon after his divorce from Nicolette seems like just a coincidence she was neighbors (if not actual friends which I'm sure she'd never admit now) with both couples? 

I wouldn't doubt how some of her co-workers would think it was time to let Denise Fucking Full of Herself Richards know that (especially being the highest paid of the show) that the others failed appreciate her taking off during filming and essentially leaving her co-workers to carry the load without her, her frequent lies and repeated attempts to play the innocent likely became pretty irritating as the season wore on.  It's just my opinion, since none of the other HWs have talked about it.

But okay, so to you it's no big deal if she banged her neighbors' husbands.  I think it's skanky and sleazy.

I think Heather was involved with Charlie well before Denise got involved with Richie. I have read some blind gossip items that may not be true, but most often have been accurate on many things from sources who know— that Denise may have a professional background before she became an actress and got very injured by by someone and was a favorite of a producer customer who helped her get her career. Charlie got involved with Heather at the height of mutual dysfunction (maybe Charlie wasn’t fully there yet) and some very messed up things happened and Denise and Richie almost trauma bonded on what happened with these messed up addicts and their children... I don’t judge Denise for that. They were already divorced and she and Heather were acquaintances through Charlie, not vice-versa. If Charlie did some messed up stuff with Heather and drugs and it included other people and Denise and Richie bonded briefly... Who fucking cares? Neither she nor Richie (nor Charlie or Heather) were married. It wasn’t the best choice, but I don’t think she is horrible for it. They were close for a time. Maybe they helped each other through. No one in that foursome has anything bad to say about it other than random outsiders pointing fingers on ugly divorces with alcoholic drug addicts. We have no idea what the inside of those marriages were like except through court documents... and it looks like it was brutal on a good day. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

I think Heather was involved with Charlie well before Denise got involved with Richie. I have read some blind gossip items that may not be true, but most often have been accurate on many things from sources who know— that Denise may have a professional background before she became an actress and got very injured by by someone and was a favorite of a producer customer who helped her get her career. Charlie got involved with Heather at the height of mutual dysfunction (maybe Charlie wasn’t fully there yet) and some very messed up things happened and Denise and Richie almost trauma bonded on what happened with these messed up addicts and their children... I don’t judge Denise for that. They were already divorced and she and Heather were acquaintances through Charlie, not vice-versa. If Charlie did some messed up stuff with Heather and drugs and it included other people and Denise and Richie bonded briefly... Who fucking cares? Neither she nor Richie (nor Charlie or Heather) were married. It wasn’t the best choice, but I don’t think she is horrible for it. They were close for a time. Maybe they helped each other through. No one in that foursome has anything bad to say about it other than random outsiders pointing fingers on ugly divorces with alcoholic drug addicts. We have no idea what the inside of those marriages were like except through court documents... and it looks like it was brutal on a good day. 

I read a story a couple of months ago, that Heather Locklear that when did that film The First wives club, in a scene at a funeral her husband tweaked her nipple. She was trying to say she didn't know the actor was going to do that, but the director and the actor said that it was written in the film. Heather Locklear is a dumbass.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I read a story a couple of months ago, that Heather Locklear that when did that film The First wives club, in a scene at a funeral her husband tweaked her nipple. She was trying to say she didn't know the actor was going to do that, but the director and the actor said that it was written in the film. Heather Locklear is a dumbass.

Heather Locklear has been drugged and used on TV/film sets for her entire life. She does not need another turn at igniting up a dying of slow boredom show a la Melrose Place or Spin City. She is way messed up and makes Kim look like a picnic. I have compassion for some brutal things happening to her, yet when she fell in to addiction she became part of the people doing bad things to others and not wanting to be accountable for it. She is in danger for her life, trying to live with her demons. I do NOT want more of that on RHOBH. It’s enough with the effed up things we are not alllowed to ever acknowledge in the Richard sisters lives/ Rinna’s marriage and Harry’s ex’s and Mrs. Gerardi BS that we have to not talk about. It’s too sad and watching a derailed train take out families is not fun. We have had enough of that toxic ruin your life shiz on BH. I want Giggy, ponies, swans and pink champagne with a big diamond ice sculpture written in to their contract because it makes Eloise happy. Serious drug/sex addicts are not the kind of gossip I want to know about. Keep Heather Locklear away from this shit show. She is already hanging by a thread and has children that don’t need to watch that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
52 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Heather Locklear has been drugged and used on TV/film sets for her entire life. She does not need another turn at igniting up a dying of slow boredom show a la Melrose Place or Spin City. She is way messed up and makes Kim look like a picnic. I have compassion for some brutal things happening to her, yet when she fell in to addiction she became part of the people doing bad things to others and not wanting to be accountable for it. She is in danger for her life, trying to live with her demons. I do NOT want more of that on RHOBH. It’s enough with the effed up things we are not alllowed to ever acknowledge in the Richard sisters lives/ Rinna’s marriage and Harry’s ex’s and Mrs. Gerardi BS that we have to not talk about. It’s too sad and watching a derailed train take out families is not fun. We have had enough of that toxic ruin your life shiz on BH. I want Giggy, ponies, swans and pink champagne with a big diamond ice sculpture written in to their contract because it makes Eloise happy. Serious drug/sex addicts are not the kind of gossip I want to know about. Keep Heather Locklear away from this shit show. She is already hanging by a thread and has children that don’t need to watch that.

I was sad when LVP left, no more dogs, ponies and swans.

• Love 3
On 9/28/2020 at 1:48 PM, Luckylondon said:

ITA! She is too unstable. I don't want to watch her get even worse. Dealing with women is hard enough for someone who isn't an addict/alcoholic. 

It reminds me of many of the scenes when Kim was drunk and/or high, but it wasn't discussed on the show because they were covering it up. It was frustrating as a viewer, because obviously Kim was out of it. Yet everyone talked around it! I remember one scene when she was actually crawling on the floor of a closet or something looking for drugs. There were others of cast members saying Kim seemed off or they were worried about her, etc., while I'm watching yelling at the TV, SHE IS DRUNK! She needs help and to be off this show! 

And one of the guys she "dated" was sketchy and seemed more like her dealer. 

Leave Heather alone! 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

ITA! She is too unstable. I don't want to watch her get even worse. Dealing with women is hard enough for someone who isn't an addict/alcoholic. 

It reminds me of many of the scenes when Kim was drunk and/or high, but it wasn't discussed on the show because they were covering it up. It was frustrating as a viewer, because obviously Kim was out of it. Yet everyone talked around it! I remember one scene when she was actually crawling on the floor of a closet or something looking for drugs. There were others of cast members saying Kim seemed off or they were worried about her, etc., while I'm watching yelling at the TV, SHE IS DRUNK! She needs help and to be off this show! 

And one of the guys she "dated" was sketchy and seemed more like her dealer. 

Leave Heather alone! 

Ken. He was the skeeviest of the skeevy. He still gives me the creeps,and it's been something like 10 years.

• Love 4

This show is really in trouble when all the suggested new cast members are less appealing than the ones who have left or been fired. Maybe we could just have a smaller and smaller cast until the survivor (Rinna) eats the face off her last victim.

• LOL 5
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

This show is really in trouble when all the suggested new cast members are less appealing than the ones who have left or been fired. Maybe we could just have a smaller and smaller cast until the survivor (Rinna) eats the face off her last victim.

Maybe Rinna could just claw her face off, seeing as how she doesn’t eat 😉

• LOL 12