Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: First Impressions, True Confessions

• Start Topic

I'll start out being nice, because my southern mama taught me manners (Sutton). 

1. I love all of the over the top fashion, sparkles, leather, latex, and patterns on these women. I'm a magpie and these are clothes I would never wear or ever see in public, so I love the fanfare of it all. Are they all dressing in costumes essentially? Yes, and I love it.

2. Erika and Rinna were pretty hysterical getting drunk in the car ride over to Kyle's house. I feel like those two are fun together on and off camera. 

3. Good for Teddi for keeping her mouth shut when she disagreed with the way Rinna was letting her daughter come back home. She's right, never try to parent someone else's kid or criticize their actions. It's just asking for trouble.

4. Stoned Mauricio at dinner was a riot. He was so high the entire time.

5. I actually enjoyed Dorit's faces at dinner, she was a sideshow unto herself.

6. I loved the dining room chairs at Sutton's house, the pattern of wood was so pretty. 

Now, I'll throw good manners out the door and act like Sutton.

1. Sutton is a flat out bitch. Good manners means being gracious, overlooking flaws you might notice, and generally making people feel comfortable. She does none of those things. Also, her figure is bizarre and her clothes are terrible. And to moan about Teddi being pregnant when she barely knows her? Bitch, no. Keep that to yourself. 

2. Kyle needs to lay off the drunk dancing and splits. It's embarrassing.

3. Wtf is Aaron's deal? I couldn't tell if he was high, stupid, or totally believed in everything he said. Also, saying "cancer is your best friend" is going to get him a swift kick in the nuts from me if we ever happen to meet in person. Cancer almost took my mom, took my uncle way too early, and is a horrible disease.

4. Teddi needs to stop talking about her retreat if she can't be diplomatic or clear about it. Learn how to invite people to things without making an ass out of yourself, girl. 

5. Teddi's husband is a jerk. You just sit there and let some random woman talk shit and be rude to your pregnant wife? 

• Love 17
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Better then the Horrible my love that Dorit uses or that the shahs use on their show UGH I wanna rip my ears off every time they say it 

I use" My Love" to my dogs and my husband makes fun of me! 😁

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, emma675 said:

3. Wtf is Aaron's deal? I couldn't tell if he was high, stupid, or totally believed in everything he said. Also, saying "cancer is your best friend" is going to get him a swift kick in the nuts from me if we ever happen to meet in person. Cancer almost took my mom, took my uncle way too early, and is a horrible disease.

5. Teddi's husband is a jerk. You just sit there and let some random woman talk shit and be rude to your pregnant wife? 

Aaron is all those things!  What's worse is Denise seems to believe him too. And he can gtfo with the "cancer is your best friend." Not only was that completely ridiculous to say, but it was very insensitive too. (Lost my mom 5 yrs ago to her "best friend" as he calls it)

Either it was edited this way or perhaps the camera man panned the camera to Teddi's husband. They showed a shot of him sticking a big bite of food in his mouth when Teddi began crying. I sure hope that was due to editing. If not, wow just wow....

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

LOL ready to wear Moschino daaaarling 🙂 which to Sutton is basically one step up from digging in the trash for your clothes

Haha then Sutton should save her $$ because she looks as bad in her "couture" as Erika looked in those Moschino t-shirts 😄 

4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Everything Lisa Rinna does is very "look at me."

I am ashamed to admit that if I could still do splits I'm pretty sure it would happen if I got drunk 😄   I find Rinna's drunken high kicks much more annoying!

3 hours ago, suomi said:

None of them are capable of realizing that being understated conveys class and taste without saying a word.

Sad.

It's why I watch, actually 😄 

2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Aaron seems like a dim blurb who latched onto a grift where lonely unsatisfied Beverly Hills women can be “treated” by a muscular good looking guy. No different than similar grits with crystals, acupuncture, chiropractic and sex cults  where they brand your droopy ass.

Aaron was just lucky to land a brainless movie star who loves to bang. More power to him!

Didn't Denise tell us last year that she was his client and had sex with him during a "treatment" which is how they got together?  Something like that - I doubt she was the first.

57 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

The thing that some forget is that if any of them were all that they wouldn't be on this show.

Preach! 😄 

35 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I thought so at first but then suddenly she was outside and there he was with her.  I think it's more just that he's not a RH and wisely stays out of televised fighting.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, suomi said:

OMG yes. It's completely desperate and comes off as tweens playing dress-up or white trash with new money. 

Remember the adage saying look in the mirror before you leave and remove one piece? Ha! These sad, thirsty wannabes ADD MORE before they leave.

Everything is too much, the hair, makeup, outfits, accessories - the centerpieces on the table, Kyle - it's a perfect storm of too much. Barf.

None of them are capable of realizing that being understated conveys class and taste without saying a word.

Sad.

BTW, what was Faye Resnick doing there?

• Useful 1

I’m glad Teddi’s husband didn’t jump in. I think she can handle herself and it’s so lame when the housewives husbands get really involved in their wives drama. He comforted her after too. It kind of made me laugh he took a bite while it was happening too lol.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Medium said:

Ok, I've watched this show since day 1 and I have a question.

So, I agree Kim Richards is/was a drunken mess.  We have seen plenty of evidence on film and she has even copped to some of it.  Up to the point of "I hid alcohol in my coffee cup at the airport."

Fine.  And Kyle vilified her for it and told her how she had destroyed their entire family for years. On camera.

Nowadays, Mauricio is stoned and drunk on camera numerous times.  Kyle has mentioned it at least twice, and tonight she is bombed on fireball and doing her embarrassing splits. 

Kyle and Mauricio are hilarious zany drunk stoned characters!  So amusing!  Har har!

Kim is a drunk and shameful. Pity her. She is Kyle's mess to clean up and look after.

Okey Dokey, Kyle.

I think there's a huge difference between Kyle & Mauricio's behavior and Kim's (which, yes, I understand is an illness); the two types of "partaking" really can't be graded on the same scale.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 20

I think that dressing and prancing around like a slut debases women.

Oh, the irony. I'm a woman and I don't feel debased by her antics in the least.

it doesn't mean you fuck people because you show skin

Yup. And even if one does "fuck people," who the hell cares? The notion of "slut" is so stupid.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 14
20 hours ago, Gini67 said:

My thoughts:

kyle now looks just like connie selleca... remember her?

Dorit is going to be social climbing all over Sutton.

Sutton is extremely unlikeable. 

I made this same observation and posted a picture here a few weeks ago!

images.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, kassa said:

I'm actually concerned that Denise survived Charlie only to be gaslighted by this guy. Hint: if you had the magic powers, "they" wouldn't try to kill you; "they"'d put you on a generous payroll exclusively to cure their and their friends and families' cancer. 

Given that they have a special needs child I'm leery of how that reconciles with the magical thinking. I hope he's not practicing whatever he practices on her.

I'll go out on a limb and hazard a guess that the magic in some way involves an herb or mushroom or two. The kind that make you paranoid. That make you think people are following you or that going to court in a custody case is something that you must.not.consider.

I wasn't exactly shocked by Aaron's thoughts and opinions. Denise has made it quite obvious that she did not marry him for his brainpower. She's talked so much about Aaron's huge penis that I'd be embarrassed for him, except, I can tell he knows it's his major selling point.

Plus, two things made him smell funny to me.

First: Denise bragged about how they had sex at his place of business when she visited as a client. I remember feeling badly for her that she thinks she is so beautiful and special and irresistible that Aaron fell in love with her during their "session." I immediately thought about old Hollywood, and how many of the women of the 1950s passed around Porfirio Rubirosa - he of the legendary pepper mill cock. He bedded and married the very rich and the very famous due to his impeccable references. They passed that man around like a joint!

Two: My suspicions were confirmed when I learned Aaron had once been married to Nicollette Sheridan. Marrying wealthy, slightly older--but still very beautiful--industry ladies is another of Aaron's talents, it seems. Anyone know if Aaron still runs his business? If so, I wouldn't be surprised if he already has his next wife lined up. Especially now that Charlie is not coming through with the child support.

Edited by eXiled
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I’m glad Teddi’s husband didn’t jump in. I think she can handle herself and it’s so lame when the housewives husbands get really involved in their wives drama. He comforted her after too. It kind of made me laugh he took a bite while it was happening too lol.

LOL I liked that Edwin comforted his wife but didn't act like he's a housewife. 

• Love 11
22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s like that scene from goodfellas with the helicopter lol we get followed 

The only difference is that the helicopters actually were following Henry Hill!  Aaron needs a valium.

20 hours ago, Axie said:

I just realized that Dorito lost that stupid accent.

She has been phasing it out.  What made her think she could come onto a tv show and fake an accent?  And WHY would anyone want to do that?  

20 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

How in hell has Aaron managed to hide the crazy all this time? He also looks like hell. Maybe dealing with his wife's affair at this point? 

Sorry Garcelle, but if all you've got is asking questions on camera about howives' sex lives,  I hope you are a one and done. At this point I would take Sutton over Garcelle, as at least she has a gorgeous house and cats. 

Aaron looked high as hell.  

I am so sick of all of Garcelle's sex talk.  In these stay-at-home times, my kids are always around and 

9 hours ago, janiema said:

The outside of Dorit’s new house reminds me of the houses owned by three of the couples on Vanderpump Rules. For a moment I even thought “why is Jax on this show?”. The difference is that the VPR couples actually own their own homes.

Yeah and knowing how much they paid for their homes ($1.7-$2 million), we know Dorit didn't pay anywhere near $7 million.  She keeps saying the info is ALL ONLINE, but I have not seen any evidence that she bought it, or how much it actually cost.

4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I find the idea of a “women’s movement” that is being set back because of the way that someone characterizes Erika’s clothing jarring, and how does one opt out?  I don’t know what’s going on in this “women’s movement,” but it seems like a really broad brush from which to paint, and as a woman who is fully capable of making my own choices, I don’t want to be swept up in it.  I am saying right now, as a woman, that it is not hurtful to me if someone says Erika dresses like a slut.  It affects me zero.  It might hurt Erika if she heard it, but I doubt that, given that she didn’t take offense to Lisa Rinna dressing up as her and giving Kim the double middle finger last season.  Regardless, saying an outfit = slut doesn’t hurt more than one half of the people on the planet, any more than Mauricio getting stoned hurts the “men’s movement.”  We’re all individuals.  An individual can take offense as an individual, but I see no legitimacy in dragging the 3.5+ billion of the rest of us into it.

I think it’s fine to say Erika looks like a slut if that’s someone’s opinion.  I think Erika Jayne and sometimes Erika Girardi dresses like a prostitute (a profession toward which Erika has said she has reverence and respect).  No skin off my nose if someone thinks “slut” where I think “prostitute.”  Regardless, though, if she was out there wearing a damn nun’s habit, but someone thought that looked slutty to them...ok.  Everyone can decide how to take that, but speaking for others is counting votes that weren’t cast.  

THANK YOU!

We all have opinions , they don't set anyone back.  That is some 3rd or 4th wave "feminist" BS and I thought we were on to the 5th wave where we don't cosign everything women do, "just because."   Also, we are here, on this site to mock these women.  That's the whole point, right?

By the way, I can slut-shame because I myself am a (former) slut.  HAHA!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I remained amazed at how vain these women are, and how they require compliments at all times. Their dinner game should have just been  pass-a-mirror-around-the-table. Thank god for High Maurice, and Weirdo Aaron, and Rude Sutton. Without them, we would have just listened to 100 ways that rich people like each others' outfits. 

I don't think Erica has a strong voice, but its not bad. But let's not fool ourselves. She didn't audition for a Broadway part, she negotiated it. She's privileged and wealthy, with a lot of resources at hand. 

• Love 16
20 hours ago, Rahul said:

I'm struggling to find one quality about Sutton I like.

I like that she isn't afraid to be the bad guy. All of these women are trying so hard to control the way the viewers see them and she is willing to just let it all hang out. Also, I thought it was messed up that Kyle and Rinna went out of their way to make sure Teddi and Sutton were seated next to each other. They knew Rinna was going to ask them to play that stupidly childish game. And now, even though Sutton has been uninvited to Teddi's cult event, Kyle is still encouraging her to go. And you just know, she is going to keep pushing Sutton on Teddi and vice versa while pretending that she just wants them to get to know each other. Kyle is supposed to be Teddi's friend. Kyle is just the freaking worse!

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I thought Erika's voice was very pretty. I also enjoyed the few stints she did on the Young and the Restless, back when I was still watching it - she actually can act. She is certainly a heck of a lot more talented that Luann from RHoNY who is a terrible singer, but managed at least for a while to have a cabaret show. Interesting though, so far on this season which was filmed last fall Luann hasn't mentioned it at all. 

When Mauricio drinks or is stoned, he sounds just like Rocky Balboa to me. I keep waiting for him to start wailing for Adrian. 

I mean, she’s no Adele

• Love 3

Personally, I just wonder why "slut" is negative. Again, who cares if someone is a so-called slut? And who decides what clothes are "slutty"? Hahahhaaa, Jan Brady wore skirts that barely cleared her ass--does she look like a "slut"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

Personally, I just wonder why "slut" is negative. Again, who cares if someone is a so-called slut? And who decides what clothes are "slutty"? Hahahhaaa, Jan Brady wore skirts that barely cleared her ass--does she look like a "slut"?

To George Glass.....

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Lisa is also looked rougher this season

I think Lisa felt bullied to change her hairstyle after being mocked that she had the same one for decades. But guess what? IT LOOKED GOOD! And she should go back to it.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tell that to my mother who died at the age of 48 from her "best friend" cancer. What kind of an asshole do you have to be to say something like that? 

I’m sorry for your loss.  His statement struck a chord with me as well as I lost my Mom three years ago, and she was 65.  Cancer is NO ONE’s f’ing friend.  Asshole. 

• Love 8

Did Sutton get confused and thought she was on OC, and that's why she brought Fireball to Kyle's house?  I get she gave them some great swag bags, but I'd be inspecting them for tell-tale signs of knockoffs after she turns up with a $15 hostess gift.  Now, if we could get Aaron and Vicki in a cancer-centric conversation, it may even get more off the rails crazy.

Speaking of Aaron's tin foil nonsense, for once I appreciated Rinna's camera awarness, because she did a perfect Jim Halpert direct look into the camera.  This one look and giving us the gift of Sutton are the only 2 things Rinna might get my thanks for.  

Still loving Sutton: she said exactly what I thought about Teddi (boring and boring times two with the preggo storyline---see also MKE).  Plus she's stupid, catty, and loud & proud about it.  If she hadn't been at the dinner party, there wouldn't have been an episode.  No one else is bringing even a scintilla of conflict so far and at least this is all happening on camera.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Mar said:

I’ve always loathed Rinna. There is a deep and strong vicious nastiness in her as well as a bottomless emptiness in her that needs nonstop attention and adulation. I follow her (and the others) on Instagram and she posts daily countless images and videos of herself, especially videos of her “sexy” dancing, often in bikinis. If anyone criticizes her, she instantly snaps back with a vicious reply. Kim Richards was no saint, but Rinna made it her mission to destroy Kim’s reputation and life. It’s a shame that Rinna is ruled by narcissism and nastiness because she has some fun and endearing qualities that are lost and overpowered by the constant attention seeking. 

Thank you.  I don’t follow her on Instagram, but I have heard about her fat-shaming.  Then she tries to sell her stuff to all sizes on QVC.  Please.  I think she is stealth,vicious.

I do admire that she is a hard worker, but I don’t think she is kind or caring.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, janiema said:

We saw her practicing on this episode which is what I am commenting on. She really did not hold a tune very well in practice. Maybe later in the season they will show a clip of her on Broadway. To be completely honest, I do not like her whole act. I think that dressing and prancing around like a slut debases women.

I find that referring to women as sluts is what debases women 

• Love 15
(edited)

I thought the dinner party was quite strange.  Okay, no dinner cards?  Okay.  The hostess says seat yourselves boy/girl (or PC man/woman) recognizing there are an unequal number of men/women.  I would say I would like the new women on my right and left (right being the seat of honor).  Sutton, sit here, Giselle sit here.  There, that part is done.

Next, you thank your guests for attending and then sit down.  No nonsense about only the women playing the game of first impressions.  If the men weren't involved, why were they invited?  Most dinner party guests then talk with each other near them.  

No need to single out Aaron.  He has his own beliefs, let it go.  If I invited Tom Cruise to my house, I would never ask him to explain Scientology at a dinner party.  Commonly shared belief (is that PC? I just made it up) is that those thoughts are generally not accepted by society(more PC?).  Kyle owns half of the whacko dinner party results because she encouraged him to share his viewpoint knowing what it was.  

I know people who think the moon landing was fake, the holocaust was way over stated, etc., and if they are at a dinner party at your house (because they are related to you), you just don't bring it up.  

Edited by albarino
Experience
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Was that Justin Sylvester from "E! News: daily pop" at Kyle's dinner party?! Wtf?!

He used to work for Kyle as her “lady sitter” and baby sitter for the girls. He was on a few episodes in the early seasons.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think it’s fine to say Erika looks like a slut if that’s someone’s opinion.  I think Erika Jayne and sometimes Erika Girardi dresses like a prostitute (

Dang you had me right until THIS!

I thought we were on to the 5th wave where we don't cosign everything women do, "just because."   

I'm not sure that's an accurate distillation but hey women being judgmental about other women has been around since Adam traded Lucinda for Eve. 

I think the talking head hair does look good for her!

Girl what?! Ugh! Not the pink outfit wig? I mean that wig is terrible, the part is so obviously fake and the whole thing is bopped on her head crooked. She needs to call the girls from Married to Medicine. Or just look at other actresses with giant doe eyes and copy their hairstyles.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, albarino said:

I thought the dinner party was quite strange.  Okay, no dinner cards?  Okay.  The hostess says seat yourselves boy/girl (or PC man/woman) recognizing there are an unequal number of men/women.  I would say I would like the new women on my right and left (right being the seat of honor).  Sutton, sit here, Giselle sit here.  There, that part is done.

Next, you thank your guests for attending and then sit down.  No nonsense about only the women playing the game of first impressions.  If the men weren't involved, why were they invited?  Most dinner party guests then talk with each other near them.  

No need to single out Aaron.  He has his own beliefs, let it go.  If I invited Tom Cruise to my house, I would never ask him to explain Scientology at a dinner party.  Commonly shared belief (is that PC? I just made it up) is that those thoughts are generally not accepted by society(more PC?).  Kyle owns half of the whacko dinner party results because she encouraged him to share his viewpoint knowing what it was.  

I know people who think the moon landing was fake, the holocaust was way over stated, etc., and if they are at a dinner party at your house (because they are related to you), you just don't bring it up.  

But Aaron has been admittedly tight-lipped about what he does. They just had a general idea. He did stop himself when he felt he was divulging too much. I imagine others also spoke, but Aaron's story was too good for the editors to pass up.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

I'm not sure that's an accurate distillation but hey women being judgmental about other women has been around since Adam traded Lucinda for Eve. 

Lucinda? I though pt it was Lilith, but no matter, Adam was going to find a reason to complain😜(I am joking)

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I imagine others also spoke, but Aaron's story was too good for the editors to pass up.

I do not disagree (I'm only commenting on what I saw).  I guess my point is that if you know a guest believes there are men on the moon, and they are guests in your house, why ask them to explain it?  Didn't Denise ask him to shush a little bit?

I'm surrounded by a little bit of mental illness in my family.  Sometimes changing the subject is golden.  My larger point is Kyle and Mauricio, as hosts, could have protected their guests much better--crazy or not.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, gwen747 said:

Mauricio's "space, space lots of space" in response to Aaron explaining an atom was hilarious.

My husband runs away when he hears the words “real housewives”. Tonight I told him that I wanted him to watch this one segment - with Aaron and the something, something with the empty space in his head (opps, I mean atoms). 

I prefaced it twice that the only guy who was following him was stoned and he said “duh” seeing Maurico for 2 seconds 🤣 . Hubby said “they are so stupid” and I reminded him that the real housewives were also staring at Aaron in confusion/stunned disbelief and they weren’t the actual “stupid” ones at the dinner party.

My dad is a physicist- but he can’t see, is 85, and his sense of humor is hit or miss so if he “heard” this, He would either go off on one of his tirades or he would leave the room, pour some more white Zinafdel from the box and “go to bed.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, albarino said:

I do not disagree (I'm only commenting on what I saw).  I guess my point is that if you know a guest believes there are men on the moon, and they are guests in your house, why ask them to explain it?  Didn't Denise ask him to shush a little bit?

I'm surrounded by a little bit of mental illness in my family.  Sometimes changing the subject is golden.  My larger point is Kyle and Mauricio, as hosts, could have protected their guests much better--crazy or not.

I think they knew that Aaron was into some sort of woo, but Kyle just assumed it was normal, harmless BH woo. I'm sure they were all taken aback when Aaron started talking about cancer saving one's life, atoms, and whatnot. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

My dad is a physicist- but he can’t see, is 85, and his sense of humor is hit or miss so if he “heard” this, He would either go off on one of his tirades or he would leave the room, pour some more white Zinafdel from the box and “go to bed.”

I forgot the discussion about the atom "space."  Lost my dad in Jan, a '65 MIT grad, meteorology(?) degree and I'm happy to drink box wine with your dad.  Ssssh, we may be followed...programming my secret decoder ring now.  Let me know.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

Girl what?! Ugh! Not the pink outfit wig? I mean that wig is terrible, the part is so obviously fake and the whole thing is bopped on her head crooked. She needs to call the girls from Married to Medicine. Or just look at other actresses with giant doe eyes and copy their hairstyles.

IS IT A WIG?! Am I so confused by her real hair (that looks like a Halloween-store wig) that a wig (in a less-terrible style) looks  positively non-wiggish to me?! Also, what day is this, where am I--and why do I now live where I work?!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, albarino said:

I forgot the discussion about the atom "space."  Lost my dad in Jan, a '65 MIT grad, meteorology(?) degree and I'm happy to drink box wine with your dad.  Ssssh, we may be followed...programming my secret decoder ring now.  Let me know.

My dad was bornIn 1936, his name is Ralph andwent by Ralphie as kid. My he loves and relates to A Christmas story (and he can cuss as good as Ralphie’s father)😜

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

My dad was bornIn 1936, his name is Ralph andwent by Ralphie as kid. My he loves and relates to A Christmas story (and he can cuss as good as Ralphie’s father)😜

Aww. We'll get kicked off here in a minute.  My Dad was in the Aerospace/Space program in 1965? He had astronauts in his classes and his TA was Sheila Whidnall, later Sec AF.  He left me his MIT ring. A beaver--the first engineers.   Very proud.  Thank you for the sisterhood post.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, albarino said:

Aww. We'll get kicked off here in a minute.  My Dad was in the Aerospace/Space program in 1965? He had astronauts in his classes and his TA was Sheila Whidnall, later Sec AF.  He left me his MIT ring. A beaver--the first engineers.   Very proud.  Thank you for the sisterhood post.

Back at you 🥰

• Love 4
2 hours ago, albarino said:

Yes. It really doesn't take much effort to make sure your guests have found a seat and are comfortable before the host sits down. Also, would it kill any one of those people to read a book, a newspaper, a bill board on their way to the party, just to divert the conversation away from the general naval gazing? 

• Love 5

Sutton acts like a spoiled entitled bitch. She’s mean and has not an ounce of class. I don’t even like Teddi, but I really felt for her. Sutton didn’t have to go where she did with her “truth” about Teddi. 

• Love 5

Did Sutton even know about Teddi’s pregnancy troubles? I give Sutton a pass on the first impression game — we all know Teddi is boring as hell.

As for the pregnancy thing, I forgive Sutton if she didn’t know about Teddi’s previous difficulties. When she said “oh, god!” in re: Teddi being pregnant, my first thought was the Garfunkel & Oates sketch “Pregnant Women Are Smug” — I think that’s what Sutton was referring to (the sentiment, not the sketch, LOL).

Can’t remember whose house she was going to, but Kyle had some SUPER tight jeans on. However, they actually looked good! I can appreciate the fashion moments on RHOBH: Lisa’s was over the top with the animal print this time, but I loved Garcelle’s look.

This wasn’t exactly Dinner Party from Hell, but I’ll take it. Thank goddess Sutton is so awful!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Apparently, cancer is NOT "my friend," since I've been been battling a serious MRSA wound infection for over a month and still have at least another month to go. In addition to being attached to a wound vacuum 24/7, the fun just doubled now that I also have to give myself twice-daily IV antibiotic infusions for the next 4-6 weeks. Bah. Regardless, I'll take a hard pass on the friendship. I can't help thinking of the saying "with friends like that who needs enemies?" and my smartass self would be unable to resist making that wisecrack had I been there! Gee, I wonder if Aaron 🍆 could speed up my healing process? At the very least he'd put me in a temporary coma as he droned on about his bat-shit crazy "science" and my brain got foggy as I tried to figure out what the fuck he was talking about!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7