Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: First Impressions, True Confessions

• Start Topic

The outside of Dorit’s new house reminds me of the houses owned by three of the couples on Vanderpump Rules. For a moment I even thought “why is Jax on this show?”. The difference is that the VPR couples actually own their own homes.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, janiema said:

If I were going to a Broadway musical I would expect the main character to be able to sing. I would expect that even in community theater.

Did you go? did you hear her sing? to comment on her ability in this show and to say she has no level of talent when you didn't go see  her at all is confusing to me.....I am in no way attacking you I'm just wondering where this critique of her in this show is coming from if you didn't see it ... again she has never said she was the greatest singer in the world ala Celine Dion... but she can hold a tune 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's like telling someone who's really angry that they should calm down - it just makes them even angrier. 

If you go back an episode, Garcelle's expressions at Sutton's opening event when the Teddi text comes up says a lot about what she thinks of the "I don't care" situation. Garcelle didn't want to go anyway but like Sutton was trying to clumsily explain, you don't want to be told that you're not wanted - even if you're turning down an invite. I don't think Garcelle has a problem with Teddi (yet) but IMO she took a subtle shot there in retaliation. Garcelle said the "Oh, guys, she's gonna cry!" loud enough that everyone at the table could hear and it just brought the attention onto Teddi that much more which, of course, is going to embarrass her and bring the tears forward. 

Whether my read is right or not, it definitely made me more interested in Garcelle (I already liked her energy from the first episode) and I'm definitely going to be watching her scenes more closely now. By the end of the season, I hope to have a four page PDF compilation of Garcelle's Subtle Moves. Sutton will come at your face but you need to look behind you for Garcelle sneaking in when you least expect it. 

Oh - sort of a "sniper from the side"??  Wonder if Garcelle got some "how to be a good housewife" lessons from LVP!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

We saw her practicing on this episode which is what I am commenting on. She really did not hold a tune very well in practice. Maybe later in the season they will show a clip of her on Broadway. To be completely honest, I do not like her whole act. I think that dressing and prancing around like a slut debases women.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I hope that Garcelle does well to and that she gives us something interesting to watch. Coming attractions indicates a scene with her children and I am looking forward to it.

Teddi is boring but since the other old hands run the gamut from slutty to ridiculous, boring is not so bad.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You are 100% entitled to whatever opinion you chose to have .... that is your right .... calling a married woman a slut because she chooses to dress provocatively tho is something we don't agree on.

6 minutes ago, janiema said:

I would never say she was asking for it but slutty is how she presents her act that we have seen many times on RHOBH.

Again its an Act that's not her every day life she doesn't walk out of the house to go get food wearing that.. even if she did tho who cares ... ..... shes not downing people for NOT wearing what she does .. shes not looking down on women who chose to wear what they do or don't want... the only time she has remotely came for anyone was when they were trying to look down on others for gasp wearing off the rack clothes..( Sutton opens herself up to criticism for the fact she takes it upon herself to judge what others are wearing and to try to "put them in their place" with stating how much better her clothes are because they are couture therefor she is BETTER ) .... just making sure you know we are debating here and i am not coming for you AT ALL just we are having a difference of opinion

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I believe the words you may be looking for are "provocative" or "sexually charged". Erika Jayne isn't setting back the women's movement but slut shaming certainly is. 

giphy.gif

• Love 17
36 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yikes, Aaron.  That was so cringe.  And it just kept snowballing.  Cancer is good?  Da fuq? 

Everyone's faces but Mauricio's when he was going on and on LOL... Mauricio was soo stoned he didn't know what the hell was going on... and he knows that's how you make it through these dinners Drunk or high take your pick cause its gonna be a train ride from hell normally lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Disappointed that Teddi's husband just sat at the table and didn't tell Sutton to STFU you're upsetting my pregnant wife. Now, that would have been good TV!

These women making a big deal every time one of them walks in to a room with their "fashion" makes me crazy. How loud, boisterous and fake do you have to be? Garcelle with her posing and twirling and all of them losing their shit over her. Same thing when they meet in public for lunch, etc.... Oh, kiss kiss, look at you, love your outfit you look fantasssticcc! I think BH has the fakest women of all the franchises. 

I'm wondering if/when Rinna and Kyle will come to blows because each is vying for the queen of the franchise role. Rinna wants it so bad but Kyle has it for now. I'm surprised Rinna hasn't come after Kyle already. This is something I would enjoy seeing. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, janiema said:

If I were going to a Broadway musical I would expect the main character to be able to sing. I would expect that even in community theater.

Erika can’t blame her Mother because she can’t sing.  My Mother was the same.  Never gave me any credit.  I understood, because she was just an unhappy woman. 
 Mauricio .. you can put your shirt back on.  We’ve seen enough.  You’re not that much.

Dorit .. I never know what accent you’re going to come out with.  You’re from Connecticut.  Cut the holier than thou shit and be yourself,  wherever you’re from.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think the only real ones are Erika and Lisa.  Just MO.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Medium said:

Kyle vilified her for it and told her how she had destroyed their entire family for years. On camera.

I really don't think she did that.

9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes they do. It's been mentioned more than once tonight alone. LVP is no victim and there are a lot of people, on this board who dislike LR in a huge way.

The difference is that LVP was smarter about her digs. I think that's what infuriated the other women so much, now LR is the smartest one at the table, god help us.

I don't know that LVP was so much smarter - since about season 3 or 4 there's been a storyline about how she was doing it and her denying it, so clearly it was obvious to everyone. That's what I was thinking yesterday when I caught a rerun of Munchausen season.  IMO the difference is that LVP targeted specific people which made them angry; Rinna just starts general shit-stirring so people don't blame her.  So depending upon the goal, Rinna may be smarter than LVP.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Again its an Act that's not her every day life she doesn't walk out of the house to go get food wearing that.. even if she did tho who cares ... ..... shes not downing people for NOT wearing what she does .. shes not looking down on women who chose to wear what they do or don't want... the only time she has remotely came for anyone was when they were trying to look down on others for gasp wearing off the rack clothes..

Or when they don't realize that her ugly t-shirt dresses are MOSCHINO!  😄 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Rinna’s zebra outfit was very “look at me” ... and too much.

Someone upthread said what Teddi probably meant was “you won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t come to my event.”  I agree.  She just worded it badly and these women took off with it.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, princelina said:

Or when they don't realize that her ugly t-shirt dresses are MOSCHINO!  😄 

LOL ready to wear Moschino daaaarling 🙂 which to Sutton is basically one step up from digging in the trash for your clothes

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, kiss kiss, look at you, love your outfit you look fantasssticcc! I think BH has the fakest women of all the franchises. 

Thank you.  Exactly how I feel.  My eyes hurt from all the sparkles, beads, diamonds, clothes, houses, cars, glam squad, etc.  who can identify with them?  N.Y. Is soo much different, in a good way.  I’m trying real hard to watch this. And Dorit.  Aren’t her and her husband crooks?  She walks around like she’s the Queen of England or Australia or wherever her accent takes her.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Sutton is from a different social circle that uses etiquette and rules as weapons. They lay in wait hoping for a faux pas any slip so they can attack you while using Manners has a shield to do it. Now if this was the real housewives of Ms Manners that would fly ( remember the first season of Dallas and Potomac when they tried that shit and it got squished real fast?). But that's not who these women are and coming in and acting like they should bow down and do it like you do doesn't work...  I find it funny and telling how Sutton was using the Mean Girls analogy when that's exactly what she is and what she is used to ( her using her being on the boards of places and people bending over backwards to kiss her ass).... People with real manners and etiquette don't use them has a bat to beat people with and they don't stand at the head of a table when everyone is already seated crying about how unfairly they have  been treated and demanding to be seated like a 4yo.. EVERYTHING about Sutton has just rubbed me the wrong way lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

My take away from this episode is Sutton finally found a silhouette that works for her, A line.  I did like elements of her dress, sparkles.

It was sad that Teddi's husband just sat there and let Sutton make his wife cry.  I could see Sutton making any evening in to a scene out of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf."

Mario is still doing his best John Turturo impression, looks a lot like him.

Denise's husband seems like a lot crazy.  What was he going on about with "Denise is protected," "I really can't talk about my work," and everyone's favorite, "Cancer is your best friend," I am pretty sure it has never been anyone's friend, best or otherwise.  The sad part of that is Denise buys whatever he is selling, he wants to feel important, powerful and most of all interesting. I see that marriage hitting the skids in a couple of years.

I loved Kyle's centerpieces on her dining room table. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My take away from this episode is Sutton finally found a silhouette that works for her, A line.  I did like elements of her dress, sparkles.

It was sad that Teddi's husband just sat there and let Sutton make his wife cry.  I could see Sutton making any evening in to a scene out of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf."

Mario is still doing his best John Turturo impression, looks a lot like him.

Denise's husband seems like a lot crazy.  What was he going on about with "Denise is protected," "I really can't talk about my work," and everyone's favorite, "Cancer is your best friend," I am pretty sure it has never been anyone's friend, best or otherwise.  The sad part of that is Denise buys whatever he is selling, he wants to feel important, powerful and most of all interesting. I see that marriage hitting the skids in a couple of years.

I loved Kyle's centerpieces on her dining room table. 

Ha, now I get why Denise and her husband got married.  They are both NUTS.  And here I thought it was just her.  Maybe they think having sex fives times a day will let them live to 100 or 200.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Aaron and Mauricio were definitely high as kites at that dinner. Maybe some others including Denise. 

Sutton is a wannabe and an a**hole.

Of course Dorit and Rinna wore their $1800 purses from their "giftbags" from Sutton right away. They love them some free sh**. Especially broke Dorit. 

Aaron may not be 100%  wrong but he's way too high at the dinner to speak about things. Followed? I don't think so. But there's a reason some doctors on the verge of curing certain viruses end up "drowned." It's happened maybe 2x in the last decade. Not necessarily holistic peolle but actual doctors who developed some meds to cure viruses like herpes. 

Eta: Sutton trying to backpedal hard core out of that Teddi retreat after none of the ladies really want to go.  LoL!

Edited by Kdawg82
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Thank you.  Exactly how I feel.  My eyes hurt from all the sparkles, beads, diamonds, clothes, houses, cars, glam squad, etc.  who can identify with them?  N.Y. Is soo much different, in a good way.  I’m trying real hard to watch this. And Dorit.  Aren’t her and her husband crooks?  She walks around like she’s the Queen of England or Australia or wherever her accent takes her.

You're from Connecticut Dorit .... I will forever love Erika just for that line 😛

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Mauricio listening to Aaron babble on and then tells him, "that's really interesting."  LOL!!  Me thinks they were both higher than kites.

I can't handle the righteous indignation these ladies show when someone makes a simple remark to one of them.   On RHNY, Luann tells Ramona her basement smells like dog piss and Ramona goes to a party.   It's pretty much over.   Move on.  The Beverly bunch are spoiled brats  and so wrapped up in their image, they're very boring to me.  Oh except Kyle...because she can do the splits and apparently that's a real party favorite.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Thank goodness Kyle heeded the advice to remove the “pedestrian” (?) votive holders from the table, or Sutton would have had a FIELD DAY criticizing them. Perhaps Sutton would be more comfortable on Southern Charm with the other assholes that pretend they have manners and use them as their excuse to be mean.

Growing up in the South I have seen my fair share of Suttons in the form of mothers and mothers in law of some of my friends. In fact, my own MiL tries to pull that bullshit on me sometimes, even though she was raised in a tiny house in a poor neighborhood in Kentucky, just a few years removed from her own mother growing up in a shack with a dirt floor.  She now wears full length real fur coats if the weather dips below 70 degrees, covers herself in flashy jewelry, speaks loudly in what she thinks is a posh manner, and tries to school me on all the “right” ways to do things. Little does she know my maternal grandparents were legitimately wealthy and lived in high society where manners were a big part of life, and taught to all of their grandchildren, but we were also raised how to be polite and use certain forms of etiquette without awkwardly shaming other people who didn’t. Southern women putting on airs and acting fancy as a vehicle to make digs at others is highly unattractive, no matter how much real money they might actually have.

i wish Kyle hadn’t gotten new teeth, I find their fakeness distracting. First cosmetic procedure she’s had done that I think was a miss, her real teeth were fine. Now she and Ramona both look weird with their blinding white chompers.

• Love 15

FWIW Chicago has traditionally used "stunt" casting for some of the roles. They cast "celebrities" rather than traditional musical comedy performers because it sells tickets. Erika is probably more talented than some of the stunt performers like Nene.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Rinna’s zebra outfit was very “look at me” ... and too much.

Someone upthread said what Teddi probably meant was “you won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t come to my event.”  I agree.  She just worded it badly and these women took off with it.

Everything Lisa Rinna does is very "look at me."

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I must have bad ears because I didn’t think Erica was even bad during her voice lesson.  In fact, I thought to myself the opposite like wow she sounds pretty nice!   She clearly is willing to put in the hard work and effort.  I’m happy for her!  

Yikes, Aaron.  That was so cringe.  And it just kept snowballing.  Cancer is good?  Da fuq? 

I’ve always thought Erika is a pretty good singer. I’ve warmed up to her over time. I’ve seen her on talk shows and she seems very nice, humble and a hard worker. 
Was Aaron partaking  with Mauricio before the dinner? Geez, it was confusing to try to follow what all he was saying.

I hope things get better this season because so far I’m loathing Rinna, Sutton and Dorito. I’m not minding Kyle, Erika or Teddi. Garcelle, I feel they haven’t shown too much about her yet so I don’t have an opinion.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

"I really can't talk about my work," and everyone's favorite, "Cancer is your best friend,"

Tell that to my mother who died at the age of 48 from her "best friend" cancer. What kind of an asshole do you have to be to say something like that? 

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

My eyes hurt from all the sparkles, beads, diamonds, clothes, houses, cars, glam squad, etc.

OMG yes. It's completely desperate and comes off as tweens playing dress-up or white trash with new money. 

Remember the adage saying look in the mirror before you leave and remove one piece? Ha! These sad, thirsty wannabes ADD MORE before they leave.

Everything is too much, the hair, makeup, outfits, accessories - the centerpieces on the table, Kyle - it's a perfect storm of too much. Barf.

None of them are capable of realizing that being understated conveys class and taste without saying a word.

Sad.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, amarante said:

FWIW Chicago has traditionally used "stunt" casting for some of the roles. They cast "celebrities" rather than traditional musical comedy performers because it sells tickets. Erika is probably more talented than some of the stunt performers like Nene.

God I hate to say this since I detest Nene but she can actually sing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’ve always thought Erika is a pretty good singer. I’ve warmed up to her over time. I’ve seen her on talk shows and she seems very nice, humble and a hard worker. 
Was Aaron partaking  with Mauricio before the dinner? Geez, it was confusing to try to follow what all he was saying.

I thought Erika's voice was very pretty. I also enjoyed the few stints she did on the Young and the Restless, back when I was still watching it - she actually can act. She is certainly a heck of a lot more talented that Luann from RHoNY who is a terrible singer, but managed at least for a while to have a cabaret show. Interesting though, so far on this season which was filmed last fall Luann hasn't mentioned it at all. 

When Mauricio drinks or is stoned, he sounds just like Rocky Balboa to me. I keep waiting for him to start wailing for Adrian. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9

Maugreasio was digging what Aaron was laying down because he appreciates the grift.

Aaron seems like a dim blurb who latched onto a grift where lonely unsatisfied Beverly Hills women can be “treated” by a muscular good looking guy. No different than similar grits with crystals, acupuncture, chiropractic and sex cults  where they brand your droopy ass.

Aaron was just lucky to land a brainless movie star who loves to bang. More power to him!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

So depending upon the goal, Rinna may be smarter than LVP.

Assuming one follows that narrative of the women ganging up to get LVP off the show since season 3...whoda thunk it would be Rinna, of all people, who smote LVP off the show?

who can identify with them?

While there may be occasional human moments on this show I might identify with, overall...I don't want to identify with these women. I mean, to each their own, but I want to watch the Real Housewives of (Areas Orbiting) Beverly Hills, not Real Housewives of <Insert Random Middle Class Podunk American City>. I expect it to be about shallow, overly glammed, materialistic, "rich" women doing frivolous things. While this show may have slipped down a bit in the affluence average with the departures of Adrienne, Camille, LVP, and Yolanda, among others, there is still plenty of aspirational porn to keep me interested.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, chewycandy said:

It was her mom that laughed at her. Devastating for a young kid. 

It was also Erika’s mom that was critical of her music, but she started off the story by saying another child or children at her school were making fun of her and laughing.  

I don’t see a nexus that apparently a lot of others are seeing between “this is a real work event for Teddi and she doesn’t want drama” so “that’s probably why she told them she doesn’t care if they come.”  One thing has nothing to do with the other in my mind.  If it’s a serious work event and she doesn’t want petty bullshit?  She can just say that.  I have no idea how telling someone “I don’t care if you come” is warding off bad behavior.  I think she was saying that to try to seem cool, calm and collected, and it fell flat for her, because Teddi doesn’t do those things well.  She does control well. 

Sutton implying that she was dismayed at having to be around Teddi when she is pregnant is so par for the course and I can’t believe it’s getting any traction.  This latest child wasn’t a product of IVF, she was a “complete surprise” (direct quote from Teddi), and some people don’t want to be around pregnant and hormonal people, especially if all they’re going to talk about is diaper genies (Ok, I got that from Sex and the City and don’t even know what it is, but I don’t want to talk about it).  Was it the nicest thing said by anyone ever?  No, but I thought that was the premise of this show—rich women making snide little comments to each other, and the other women reacting, and lather, rinse, repeat.  Sutton didn’t call Teddi a cankerous whore; she basically said “eh” about the fact that she was pregnant.  Big deal. 

I wouldn’t want to hang around a pregnant woman either and have to ask if the baby is kicking, or whatever you’re supposed to ask, but I’m not paid to give my opinion, so I just keep my mouth shut in polite society.  When you’re paid to give your opinion and then you give it, so what?  Unless it’s just completely out of bounds, and I don’t think Sutton went anywhere near the bounds.  Teddi is fertile.  She got pregnant naturally at 38.  Getting shit for being pregnant when you want to be pregnant is like getting shit for being too skinny when you want to be skinny.  It’s kind of a compliment.  She just needs a thicker skin.  

I find the idea of a “women’s movement” that is being set back because of the way that someone characterizes Erika’s clothing jarring, and how does one opt out?  I don’t know what’s going on in this “women’s movement,” but it seems like a really broad brush from which to paint, and as a woman who is fully capable of making my own choices, I don’t want to be swept up in it.  I am saying right now, as a woman, that it is not hurtful to me if someone says Erika dresses like a slut.  It affects me zero.  It might hurt Erika if she heard it, but I doubt that, given that she didn’t take offense to Lisa Rinna dressing up as her and giving Kim the double middle finger last season.  Regardless, saying an outfit = slut doesn’t hurt more than one half of the people on the planet, any more than Mauricio getting stoned hurts the “men’s movement.”  We’re all individuals.  An individual can take offense as an individual, but I see no legitimacy in dragging the 3.5+ billion of the rest of us into it.

I think it’s fine to say Erika looks like a slut if that’s someone’s opinion.  I think Erika Jayne and sometimes Erika Girardi dresses like a prostitute (a profession toward which Erika has said she has reverence and respect).  No skin off my nose if someone thinks “slut” where I think “prostitute.”  Regardless, though, if she was out there wearing a damn nun’s habit, but someone thought that looked slutty to them...ok.  Everyone can decide how to take that, but speaking for others is counting votes that weren’t cast.  

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Not lol, because not really laughing
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand what everyone’s problem is with Teddy. Plus, what a stupid game to play in the first place.

I hate Sutton.  I used to like Mauricio but not so much anymore.  I think I’m hating this season so far.

Agree. There is no reason to be unkind and the excuse that it’s just “honesty” is a copout IMO. You don’t have to say everything you think, especially if it’s going to hurt someone’s feelings. Err on the side of common decency. 

Mauricio seems stoned in every scene so far this season. He just looks checked out. 

I don’t know if it’s the eye job, the bangs or both, but Kyle looks odd to me. I think she looked better before. Also, in the ending scene with Sutton, her cheekbones looked a little more prominent. Did she get cheek implants too? What is going on with her face? Her makeup looked heavy at the dinner party too. Too heavy. She doesn’t need that much stuff on her face. 

Lisa is also looked rougher this season. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Irritable said:

Funny how they went from the cool, likable couple last season to the pair of annoying nutballs this season.

Everyone on my television feels like an annoying nutball...I think that I have Quarentine-Induced-Reality-Overload-Syndrome.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, amarante said:

And Wendy Williams too.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

All this coming for Erika and her singing.. Do you guys know how many people would give their right arm to preform on Broadway? ( singing on Broadway is 100% different then radio singers) Do you guys know how many singers/artist/bands would kill for even 1 #1 record? .. why are we tearing down Erika who has done absolutely nothing this season to anyone? I get not being into every singer but to try to rip away this woman’s accomplishments like she doesn’t deserve them? Does she have a once in a generation voice no but shes not claiming too... However no one handed her anything..... they weren’t like you want a number one recorded here you go (it doesn’t work like that) And she has done it NINE freaking times. 8 of those where before she even had any exposure on this show! (That is a huge ass accomplishment) To diminish her and what she has worked so hard for for what reason? I’m seriously baffled by this. I get if Erika was being a raging bitch to someone or getting Some over inflated level I Am The Star you are all below me this is my show ego but she’s not ... seriously... you can say a lot about this woman but to honestly try to make her talents less then like she is nothing and doesn’t deserve what she’s accomplished is wrong.

ok my rants over lol let’s all discuss how beyond nuts Denise’s husband came across at that dinner... that was some next level stuff right there 

Bravo! I know this isn't everyone, but I think SOME of the people who aren't impressed just don't like to give props to anyone who's not a favorite. Being on Broadway is a huge honor. I am so happy for Erika. She's someone who's dreamed of being a performer her whole life and never gave up. She's 48, beautiful as ever, and living life, having fun, not hurting anyone. Very inspiring imo. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

There is no reason to be unkind and the excuse that it’s just “honesty” is a copout IMO. You don’t have to say everything you think, especially if it’s going to hurt someone’s feelings. Err on the side of common decency. 

The same can be said for Teddi’s I am just blunt. I think Sutton should have said her peace once but Teddi wasn’t blunt about the women not coming she was a jerk about how she said it. Sutton’s example of what she could have said wasn’t any less honest it just didn’t come off as actively not wanting the women there which is how Teddy came off to me. Not to mention it also sounded and acted like she was hurt that they didn’t want to come so it wasn’t even honest. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tell that to my mother who died at the age of 48 from her "best friend" cancer. What kind of an asshole do you have to be to say something like that? 

Yup, my brother died at 40 from leukemia,  apparently they were bff's.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I believe the words you may be looking for are "provocative" or "sexually charged". Erika Jayne isn't setting back the women's movement but slut shaming certainly is.

giphy.gif

Beautifully stated. Can you use your superpowers to neutralize the "Karen" moniker?

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree. There is no reason to be unkind and the excuse that it’s just “honesty” is a copout IMO. You don’t have to say everything you think, especially if it’s going to hurt someone’s feelings. Err on the side of common decency. 

15 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The same can be said for Teddi’s I am just blunt. I think Sutton should have said her piece once but Teddi wasn’t blunt about the women not coming she was a jerk about how she said it. Sutton’s example of what she could have said wasn’t any less honest it just didn’t come off as actively not wanting the women there which is how Teddy came off to me. Not to mention it also sounded and acted like she was hurt that they didn’t want to come so it wasn’t even honest. 

Exactly @Sweet-tea. I also agree with with @biakbiak about Teddi.

I can't stand it when people say they're just being honest so it's okay. Um no! You know these same people would fall apart if they're on the receiving end of some unkind honesty, especially Kyle and Teddi. I like them, but they're probably the two most sensitive and emotional out of the whole bunch.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Bravo! I know this isn't everyone, but I think SOME of the people who aren't impressed just don't like to give props to anyone who's not a favorite.

Nene could sing like Barbra Streisand and I wouldn't give her props. I loathe her!

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

The only time I liked Sutton last night was in her talking heads about just that.

I wouldn't even have had a problem with what she said about Teddi being boring, because she is, but the pregnancy thing was just mean. And then she created a ficticous scenario where she was bring bullied.

It was her temper tantrum about the place cards that set me off and her fake assed I don't know where to sit, I have to be the center of attention antics.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Another reason to dislike Sutton - she is actually making me like Teddi.

Exactly. If I were Teddi I'd send them a follow up text uninviting them. The thing that some forget is that if any of them were all that they wouldn't be on this show.

Kyle is so full of shit. She likes honesty except when it comes to all the skeletons in her family closet. I hate when people declare shit like this knowing full well they've got a lot of shit to hide. 

Kyle and Lisa Rinna are going to use Sutton the way LVP used Brandi.

Without auto tune her voice is mediocre at best but it seems that “Chicago” does a lot of ‘stunt casting”

These comments about Erika's voice remind me of people who burn their Nikes after purchasing them as if it makes a point. 

If Lisa Rinna were really a good mom she wouldn't film her daughter as she navigates through this difficult time.

• Love 6