Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Cuts Both Ways

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Holy crap Tom is brave not to shrink back in horror at the scary sight of Darcy walking to the door. 
She. Is. Hideous.

and it’s not at all natural, it’s all due to excessively bad plastic surgery so I don’t even feel bad saying it.

Every time I look at her I see this lump on her lip like the filler is in the wrong spot or something...what is it? 

DAE9EFE3-673C-4734-B8A9-FE30469A14AD.jpeg

And that is the shot I could capture...I’m not good at this stuff...it looks a lot worse most of the time!?!

Edited by Medsed
Forgot to add....
  • Useful 1

Ed got her a fitted Teddie without knowing her size.   If he absolutely had to get her lingerie, he could have gotten something a bit more drapey.   That pink thing looks like it could be uncomfortable.... he appears to have purchased an XXS.   

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I think it's because they're faking it. This is one of those storylines where I think the REAL story was wrapped up in a day or two, but in TV Land they're stretching it out for production purposes. IMO everything we're seeing is just being recreated for the camera, and they're not the actors they think they are.

It's obvious that the whole Yolanda thing indeed is only worth a very few segments.  I remember they started talking about a "reverse image search" two episodes ago or maybe more.  I thought that on 'Catfish' Nev and Max would have done a reverse image search  before the second commercial and we'd know what the deal is in the first half hour.  (Ref:  the Couples page where people in fact did that weeks ago.  D'oh.)  But TLC has taken infinitely more time than this thing is worth, teasing a single phrase over weeks.  ("His account was hacked..")  They must be working overtime to make this seem like a story with actual events in it, 'cuz it is not.  

• Love 10
8 hours ago, John M said:

I know it is mean but part of me was hoping that entire build up with Tom was him going out there to call her fat again and just leaving.

It kind of amazes me at how popular this kind of advice is, Like, gay couples exist, I assure you even though we are both dudes the dishes get done, the bathroom is clean and there is dinner every night.

It just astounds me at how pervasive these gender cliches about relationships are, it's actually incredibly popular and mainstream among Christian relationship counseling. Like, we know that gay couples exist and their relationships are fine, a lot of studies suggest that same-sex male relationships tend to actually be healthier than straight couples so obviously gay couples have found some way to manage meeting the physical, financial and emotional needs of running a home without some bullshit about gender roles.

I agree. Although I am a Catholic woman born and raised and I stayed home and raised 6 sons, I don’t believe these stereotypes are inclusive of everyone.

One of my grandmothers was also a stay at home mother, the other one was an aircraft worker and according to anyone who worked at the plant with her, she was the best damn mechanic Lockheed ever had. 

To your other point, one of my sons is gay and he and my wonderful son in law do just fine. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Medsed said:

Every time I look at her I see this lump on her lip like the filler is in the wrong spot or something...what is it? 

DAE9EFE3-673C-4734-B8A9-FE30469A14AD.jpeg

And that is the shot I could capture...I’m not good at this stuff...it looks a lot worse most of the time!?!

As I just watched a Botched marathon I feel confident in diagnosing a granuloma, where the body has had a bad reaction to the filler and surrounded it with tissue.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Ash reminds me of everyone in school who didn't read the book before giving a book report.

"Okay, so the book I read is about a lyin' bitch and her wardrobe. She had a lot of clothes, and she wasn't truthful, and..."

22 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I’ve been to a few places where monkeys run free.  If you don’t have any food or shiny objects they generally ignore you.  

I saw a YT video recently about some place where the monkeys will grab things like a shoe or a cellphone and only give it back in exchange for food!

20 hours ago, StitchPunk said:

I think part of why Ash's seminar was so terrible was because it was all generalizations. You can't personalize things to a group like that. And Avery is just looking for things to get mad about. I can't tell what she's even upset about. He didn't even talk about gender roles. He was saying vague nothing. And it was pretty clear those women were probably just taken off the street with the woman asking questions being a plant. I imagine the kind of people who would actually go to that sort of thing would be more willing to listen, even if it is nothing and not interrupt every five seconds. At less wait until the end for that. Of course it was a disaster. 

Yes, the handwritten sign was the first indication of not being a professional!

10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I did enjoy watching Avery's embarrassment.

Does Ash have any degrees?  Any training in counseling?  Of is he just someone relatively attractive that has managed to fool women that he is some sort of relationship coach and they fall in love with his bullshit and pay him just so they can talk to him?

I love my best friend of 35+ years dearly but on her social media pages she states with gravitas that she's a life coach (just some Internet course she took) and that she's a minister of the Universal Life Church (which anyone can become in, like, five minutes).

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

If there is a reunion/tell-none (at least one Bravo show is doing a reunion Zoom-style but I think TLC films their reunions pretty far ahead so I dunno? Please forgive me, I'm on opposite days and trying to empty the box of wine so I can fit the other in the fridge and it keeps. pouring. glasses. #firstworldproblems this is my third glass and fourth cupcake), I have no doubt that David is going to be salivating over a blank television screen for most of the show only to be told ten minutes before the end that they couldn't find "Lana" without paying $6.99/minute (international processing charges apply) and his look of disappointment is going to be epic and feed my black black heart and soul for months to come. Ugh, I need his crushed face to sustain me through this quarantine and the upcoming Quarantine Fall/Winter 2020 season. 

Hopefully, I won't have to change my travel plans again. As least I will no longer be fighting a MRSA infection like I am now and therefore won't be at such a high risk. I'm booked on a tour in France to see prehistoric cave art in September. I was initially booked on the one that's in the first week of June but with my current health issues and also doubting that all the countries will have opened up borders by then, I've switched. I was in Italy in January and came home on the 24th, which turned out to be just in time, although I was in the emergency room there two days before that. However, my luck ran out back home after my surgery on March 4th!

1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Yeahhhh "The Rules"!  I remember that came out when I was just out of college and my friends and I sat around and read that book, OUT LOUD, with drinks, and we just HOWLED at how insane it was.  I can see Ash using it as a reference guide, yep.  

Anyone else notice Big Ed's backpack had two patches of HIS OWN FACE on it?  How full of himself is this guy?  Aside from "full enough to fill out his neck area".  

David had such tunnel vision, driving down the Ukranian highways lined with red flags he must have assumed they were Ukranian flags, he wouldn't know a red flag if one came up and introduced itself as "Hi, My name is Red Flag, but you can call me Lana."  That dude is gonna get suckered for another 100k as soon as he lands back in the US and opens his laptop to a message from Lana.  And I am HERE for it.

Years ago, while waiting for a therapy appointment, I saw a book in the little borrowing library she had outside her office about how to land a husband. I had to resist throwing it across the room after reading shit about how if you're attending a performance, such as live theatre, to go use the restroom DURING the show so that at intermission you're not in there losing time that should be spent mingling and talking to men. Yeah, NO.

Edited by Scout Finch
Because I felt like it.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Well, you can't fly with that size mouthwash so he definitely bought it there. 

Ed had quite a bit of checked luggage so he wouldn't have had to put it in his carry on

• Useful 1
14 hours ago, cynicat said:

Seeing Ed scream like a little girl when that monkey stole the banana was totally worth the 3 hours of my life I gave up to watch this.

Umm...okay. ☺️  Here's how I saw this.  Ed is toting this turquoise plastic bag filled with a banana.  Said bag is --well I'll be darned!! -- hanging...spilling?...(quite the surprise!)...out of his backpack.   Monkeys (this is not a big secret) respond to bright colors and FOOD.  D'ya think maybe Production told Ed to purposely attract the monkeys with that bag?  ("C'mon Ed!  This will be a hoot on film!  Your fans will love it!")  I'm sure Ed enjoys a good snack when out & about, but I cannot think of ONE tourist snack stand that I've ever seen touting bananas.  Could I be wrong in suspecting that bananas are sold to those sightseers HOPING to attract those cute monkeys?? ☺️  (Or is this NYC 'shelter-in-place' lifestyle making me overly suspicious?!)  ;-> 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

How sad is it that I only know what day it is from watching the various 90 Day shows? Of course between Sunday night, the previews, sneak peeks, spin offs, and specials, it seems EVERY day is a 90 Day Day! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Spike said:

They have professional cuddlers who spoon you for an hour.  

Yeah....... I find that so... repulsive to be cuddled by someone you don't even know!  But that's just me, lol.

• Love 4

I’ve defended Ed because I did think the safety issue of STD prevention was right, but, he is just too picky about too many things. I’m done with all the witching. People like him just nit pick every little thing that doesn’t even matter. And they over estimate their own appeal. They pretend to be generous, but, it’s a weapon they use against you.  All the insults and criticism....it will eventually kill you...it’s like death by paper cuts. 

• Love 9

Thomassole was all "This time I'll actually be able to talk and tell her..." Dude, she gave you the chance to talk at coffee when you threw your last tantrum and you sat there with your thumb up your ass. That's what happens with bullies-they're all tough talk until they're challenged.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Doesn’t the red-blooded male just want to rip the lingerie off?  

I don't know, I'm just a dumb woman without boxes in my brain.  I'd need ash to translate man thoughts into simple words my girl brain can understand. 

• LOL 22
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't know, I'm just a dumb woman without boxes in my brain.  I'd need ash to translate man thoughts into simple words my girl brain can understand. 

You think about too many things at once, all scatter brained, and then make mountains out of molehills like when I evade direct questions.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Let's take everything at face value and pretend that David's story is real...The person who used that address to sign "Lana" up for the cruise knew that was a real, legitimate address. Now they could've just pulled a random address out of their ass and got lucky, but I'd say that at the very least they have an actual connection to that apartment building, if not that apartment. If I'm going to make up a house address I might say "105 Walnut Street." It sounds legit and there's a good chance that if that town has a Walnut Street, there's a 105. But making up an apartment building number as well as a unit number is a little more specific. IF any of that was real then I'd say someone who works for that site either lives nearby or knows someone who does. 

That's if any of that was real, of course. It's just as possible that the old man either works on the production end or has a family member who does and he agreed to film at his door for the show while David pretended pretended to be disappointed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It's also technically possible ......possible, it's someone who lives there and he just doesn't know about it.  

Maybe his wife is making a little cash on the side pretending to be Lana.  Or maybe it's one of his grandkids who just gave out grandpa's address.  Or, like you said, it could just be a neighbor or someone a floor down.  

Either way, it was good to see that story resolve.  I LOL that some ukranian PI is gonna sucker David out of hundreds of dollars to do a reverse image search.  

Although, maybe scary.  He said he had some video of her, but it's possible "Lana" is just a model, just like other models used on catfish.  But David seems creepy enough to try to show up where she lives and insist they have a relationship. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

Constantly hiding things until the last minute is strategic and manipulative.  If the thing about Maria bothered him so much and it was going to possibly be a dealbreaker.....the up front, real good guy thing to do is ask her about it before having sex with her.  Or ask her about it before you get on a plane.  

But ed has strategically waited until nearly the end of the sex holiday to mention this.  And then he wanted to wait until the end of dinner?  TF?

He never had any intention of bringing her states side and marrying her. Every day he's announcing a fresh reason why he won't marry her. Believe him!

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Ash has feminine hips compared to his skinny legs.  Does he have any actual training in psychology? Or just opinions?  How much did the women pay for his seminar?

I don't think anyone paid. Pretty sure production just put up a sign in the hotel lobby saying they were filming for a tv show and asked for female volunteers.

• Love 7

Anyone know how long the typical season lasts? I would just look it up now, but someone's response to me would count as this week's socializing. Also, I'll watch yesterday's episode tomorrow for the two people who care about reading my weekly wall of b.s.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

Thanks, I have the TLC app through Amazon fire stick, but I think I have to wade through the three hour full episode.  

If it offers "the real" episode then the scene is right in the beginning.

And, btw, that yt clip cut out some good stuff.

18 hours ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

Perhaps Ash's seminar was a colossal disaster because Avery was there cramping his "style."  I mean let's face it, "relationship coach" is a BS career if ever there was one.  Not being able to flirt with the ladies really sort of puts the focus directly on the fact that he actually has nothing of value to s

My theory is that Ash is a fraud who uses his “relationship coaching” as a front for dating a bunch of lonely women. He never does seminars, that’s why he was so awkward, unprepared, and had no marketing materials. I think he told Avery that his “method” involves seminars and Avery called his bluff. I love the producers for setting up the attendees to challenge Ash on his bullshit!

Edited by 7isBlue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, John M said:

Nothing to do with fat shaming, god knows I could lose a few pounds, I just like the idea of him making a trip out specifically just to insult Darcy and leaving.

Well, after his five minutes of "trying" to reach out to Darcy and fix things (complete with sad romantic music) he drove off with a bagful of insults- she's going to be alone at 55; I expected this type of ending from her; I'm excited to see the new love of my life; blah blah.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think it's because they're faking it. This is one of those storylines where I think the REAL story was wrapped up in a day or two, but in TV Land they're stretching it out for production purposes. IMO everything we're seeing is just being recreated for the camera, and they're not the actors they think they are.

Well that would be more reason to tell everyone Yolanda is nuts!  What kid does not want to rag on mom for shits and giggles, lol!  

In other news, did we hear the results of the photo search the kids did, did they say Weeyumms is actually an Italian fitness model?  Is Yolanda thinking she bagged herself a hot fitness model? LOL!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh my... 9 pages to read I really wish I could watch this when it airs. It's so easy to fall behind!

David the mmmm guy and the lady chasing Sir Weeyams of London are on the fast forward train because I frankly don't care about these two idiots.

Geoffrey is surprised that his soon to be fiance's family is judging him? He's surprised that her mother and brother don't like him? He's a felon and a stranger who wants to take her to another country. And they have not heard the half of it yet.

Mommy Usman: you disappointed me. Nice to see that Usman has a pair though and spoke his mind about her controlling attitude. I don't buy into the "You = woman, Me = Man. I rule the house," business but it's nice to see someone who isn't whipped and scared shitless to call her out on her assholery. Mommy probably envisions lots of green coming her way once Usman makes it as a rapper in the states.

Ash is starting to give me psycho vibes. I could see him being a stalker type. He has a very high opinion of himself and seems emotionally detached from reality. I have yet to see a genuine smile or comment or anything from him. Even worse are those fucking pants. Maybe that's considered stylish but his big chest does not go well with toothpick legs in toothpick holder pants. Ugh.

Ed. Oh Ed. You are a vile pig that belongs in a vat of filth. Those teddies were for you, not her. I loved when she said he is ugly. I'm not a fan of bad breath either, but isn't it just lovely seeing this slovenly slob finding all the things wrong with her and never looks in a mirror. Hard to believe that the sister's money request was a total secret but I don't care if Ed gets taken for a ride. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

Anyone know how long the typical season lasts? I would just look it up now, but someone's response to me would count as this week's socializing. Also, I'll watch yesterday's episode tomorrow for the two people who care about reading my weekly wall of b.s.

Not really.   Nobody looks to be getting engaged any time soon.  This is the worst season yet, IMO, no even remotely real couples.  

Three hours,  you have a lot of writing to do 😁

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 3

Ash - here are some tips:  Wear a suit.  Have professional marketing items, like a glossy sign and use powerpoints, don't just free draw with a dry eraser.  Oh yeah....one more thing:  Use original material.  Theft is wrong in ANY love language.

And I want to put one more tip on the "Your grandmother stayed home and cooked and cleaned" - I hope no one here thinks if you are a SAHM you are less.  Not at all.  What I gleaned, and form whatever else word salad came from his mouth, was "Hey maybe if you tapped into that energy, you may land a man!"  And that is just sexist, antiquated and wrong.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10

The whole problem with the premise of purposely searching for someone overseas is because the person in the U.S. thinks they are way above their own market value.

David should hook up with Yolanda.  Both in the same city, similar age ranges, similar stages of life.  But they both think they deserve super hot twenty-something models.

Ed should find a nice 50 year-old woman in Southern Cal.  Perhaps she's a single mom, works a nice job, maybe isn't the most attractive woman out there, but wants to find love.  But no, Ed thinks he's above that, so he thinks he "deserves" someone younger than his daughter.

Don't even get me started on "bbbylove" Lisa.  You think Usman would give her one second of his time if he was American?  This dowdy, miserable, frowning frump thinks she "deserves" Usman.  Glad he's not putting up with her barking.

The only ones on these shows who seem to last are those who met organically, i.e. Loren & Alexei, who met while she was on her birthright trip.  There have been other couples too, can't remember names, who met while one was on a trip.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Ash is starting to give me psycho vibes. I could see him being a stalker type. He has a very high opinion of himself and seems emotionally detached from reality. I have yet to see a genuine smile or comment or anything from him. Even worse are those fucking pants. Maybe that's considered stylish but his big chest does not go well with toothpick legs in toothpick holder pants. Ugh.

You know, you are right - I don't remember EVER seeing Ash with a genuine smile, either!  Ash is one of those idiots who does nothing but lift weights to build the chest area and does ZERO exercises on his legs and doesn't run to build up his leg muscles.  It makes for a very unattractive body when you have two skinny sticks for legs,  and then Ash accentuates his toothpicks by squeezing them into pre-teen boy's pants.  Ew.

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

One thing that really annoys me is when one party gets really frustrated, shocked and even disappointed with the other party and yet they say things like, I really want this to work and I am totally committed to this relationship.......WHAT?  Why say that when it's obvious it's a HUGE train wreck, and the person is a horror that you need to get the hell away from?  They must be scared if they reveal that to the camera, producers will stop filming, kick them out of the hotel and they'll have to hitch hike back to the airport and return home on their own dime. Or, maybe, there's a penalty clause in their contract, so that they CAN'T give up on the relationship until at least the Reunion show.  IDK the reason, but, man, talk about stubborn.  It's really bizarre, imo. 

• Love 5
On 4/22/2020 at 1:02 PM, magemaud said:

The same thing he got about asking her to take an STD test and shave her legs. He seems determined to publicly humiliate her, then apologize and try to convince her he's telling her these things for her own good and imply that she should be grateful. I think Ed considers himself a Svengali and he thinks he's going to take this impoverished young woman and with a few tweaks turn her into a beautiful, loyal and willing sex partner who will make him the envy of everyone who made fun of him over the years.

My favorite part was when she went to brush her teeth and said in Tagalog, "You're UGLY!" in response to his "I love you!" 

Ed is an abusive asshole who may not physically abuse Rose, but will go the route of mentally and emotionally tearing her down so that HE can be the one to build her back up, which is just as horrible.

And I absolutely cheered when Rose told him "You're UGLY!" i Tagalog. She could do so much better than him and I feel so sorry that she thinks this is as good as it gets for her and her young son.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ash - here are some tips:  Wear a suit.  Have professional marketing items, like a glossy sign and use powerpoints, don't just free draw with a dry eraser.  Oh yeah....one more thing:  Use original material.  Theft is wrong in ANY love language.

And I want to put one more tip on the "Your grandmother stayed home and cooked and cleaned" - I hope no one here thinks if you are a SAHM you are less.  Not at all.  What I gleaned, and form whatever else word salad came from his mouth, was "Hey maybe if you tapped into that energy, you may land a man!"  And that is just sexist, antiquated and wrong.

Yep. That was one third rate "presentation" if I ever saw one.

12 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

You know, you are right - I don't remember EVER seeing Ash with a genuine smile, either!  Ash is one of those idiots who does nothing but lift weights to build the chest area and does ZERO exercises on his legs and doesn't run to build up his leg muscles.  It makes for a very unattractive body when you have two skinny sticks for legs,  and then Ash accentuates his toothpicks by squeezing them into pre-teen boy's pants.  Ew.

His expectation seems to be that you have to worship him and not question anything he says and if you do, he jumps into defensive/psycho mode and has a crazy face that screams "How dare you disagree with me." It was very telling when they were talking and his response to tough questions from Avery resulted in him completely shutting down. What kind of "relationship expert" leaves out the communication part of the equation. Did you see his face when he was getting into that car at the end and looking over at Avery? He looked like a maniac. 

faceash.JPG

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 4

My DVR & TV guide via Dish lists this episode as Pillow Talk, episode 10 (3 hours). I had to manually set record. This may be why some folks are having difficulty seeing the Dave/notLana scene, which the episode opened with. 

2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Maybe that's considered stylish but his big chest does not go well with toothpick legs in toothpick holder pants. Ugh.

Yeah it’s like a marshmallow on a toothpick.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Chippings said:

It's obvious that the whole Yolanda thing indeed is only worth a very few segments.  I remember they started talking about a "reverse image search" two episodes ago or maybe more.  I thought that on 'Catfish' Nev and Max would have done a reverse image search  before the second commercial and we'd know what the deal is in the first half hour.  (Ref:  the Couples page where people in fact did that weeks ago.  D'oh.)  But TLC has taken infinitely more time than this thing is worth, teasing a single phrase over weeks.  ("His account was hacked..")  They must be working overtime to make this seem like a story with actual events in it, 'cuz it is not.  

I really don't believe Yolanda nor Dave's story.  I don't believe either are that stupid and I don't need this kind of filler either.  I think Dave's a better actor than Yolanda, but I feel like both stories aren't legit.  Either show us two people that are in a relationship or don't show any of this.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Yep. That was one third rate "presentation" if I ever saw one.

His expectation seems to be that you have to worship him and not question anything he says and if you do, he jumps into defensive/psycho mode and has a crazy face that screams "How dare you disagree with me." It was very telling when they were talking and his response to tough questions from Avery resulted in him completely shutting down. What kind of "relationship expert" leaves out the communication part of the equation. Did you see his face when he was getting into that car at the end? He looked like a maniac. 

faceash.JPG

I thought he said somewhere that he has googly eyes when he doesn’t wear glasses.  But the glasses didn’t seem to help.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Did you see his face when he was getting into that car at the end and looking over at Avery? He looked like a maniac. 

I absolutely 100% believe he was going to drive off in a big huff and just leave Avery standing there in a strange city in a strange country, all by herself.  Well naturally not ALL by herself - because the cameraman was there.  But IF the camera dude had not been there... and if they hadn't asked him what he was doing as was getting into his car - Ash would have been spinning gravel into Avery's face with his wheels as he zoomed off in a fit.   You could SEE Ash pausing to think after he was asked what he was doing... weighing his decision to run away versus taking Avery with him because OTHER PEOPLE were witnessing his childish behavior. 

You are so right Config - THIS is a relationship expert?  No way.  This is a fraud.  Someone who pretends to "get the chicks", as they used to say.  People think David and his "stalking" is scary.  I think Ash is capable of quite a bit more.

14 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I really don't believe Yolanda nor Dave's story.  I don't believe either are that stupid and I don't need this kind of filler either.  I think Dave's a better actor than Yolanda, but I feel like both stories aren't legit.  Either show us two people that are in a relationship or don't show any of this.

I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't seen so many other women who are being catfished who were featured on Dr. Phil because of concerned family members, and the women, no matter WHAT evidence was shown - STILL believe their guy was real and loved them.  It's irritating and astonishing at the same time, how stupid these people are.  I have to believe it's some type of mental illness.  No sane person sells their house to send every dime to a screen name on a computer - someone they've never met and many times have never even spoken to over the phone.  But rest assured, it's NOT just on 90 Days Fiance!!

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Unfortunately there are many as stupid as Yolanda.   A few years ago, a Canadian coworker of a close friend was approached on a dating site by a “senior US military officer stationed in Iraq who was leaving the military soon and wanted to move to Canada”.   Yeah, right.   But she believed him and corresponded until all her friends knocked some sense into her.  

• Love 4
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

So, is ed in the negative?  What's the scale here?  Are we working in decimals?  Because I don't know, ash is confusing, but only 2 away from Ed?

I think Big Egg is a 2 also, only because he can walk and talk, and he apparently has a real job. He's as creepy as Ash with his gaslighting and hidden agenda.

I also think Geoffrey is super creepy & ugly, I'd rate him a 2 also. His fake goodbye platitudes to Mother Varya without looking at her directly gave away his absolute assholiness. Even Ed spoke directly to Father Rose. 

So, my rating system is based on looks & personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I also think Geoffrey is super creepy & ugly, I'd rate him a 2 also. His fake goodbye platitudes to Mother Varya without looking at her directly gave away his absolute assholiness.

What creeps me out about Geoffrey is the way he tries to look sheepish when he talks about his criminal past.   He kinda looks down, then plays up his contrite attitude and it is all so false.   Guy, you would have been running drugs to this day if you had not been caught.  HIs centipede tats plus those awful nipple tattoos do NOT help.  At all.  Plus the alleged 

Spoiler

domestics, plus he is allegedly still married to wife #4

So yeah, Douche Canoe, your name is Geoffrey.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I absolutely 100% believe he was going to drive off in a big huff and just leave Avery standing there in a strange city in a strange country, all by herself.  Well naturally not ALL by herself - because the cameraman was there.  But IF the camera dude had not been there... and if they hadn't asked him what he was doing as was getting into his car - Ash would have been spinning gravel into Avery's face with his wheels as he zoomed off in a fit.   You could SEE Ash pausing to think after he was asked what he was doing... weighing his decision to run away versus taking Avery with him because OTHER PEOPLE were witnessing his childish behavior.

I completely agree that Ash would have driven off without Avery, his soul mate from a far away land, leaving her to fend for herself had the camera crew not been there.  Who does that?  Have a real reason to be that upset - but there is no excuse for that behavior, even from a child.  Zero.  That’s just the tip of the iceberg with Ash, my friends.  
Also, obviously working out is a big part of his life.  If I was Avery, the first place I would like to visit would be his gym to meet his buddies and scope out the women who most likely flirt with him.  Let them all know that he’s taken and planning his move to the USA to be with me! Avery, I mean 😄.

My primary goal of the trip, because I’m obsessive, would be to figure out why he wants to leave this really nice country uprooting his kid and rebuilding his business.  It makes no sense.  

I don’t care about Varya any more.  If she knows all the BS that is Geoffrey, then she knows he is a liar and he is not a nice person and he has definitely not changed.  Yet, she continues with the relationship.  I won’t worry about you any more, Varya.

Erica, stay home and be who you are in peace without the boat anchor, Stephanie.

Usman, good luck if you get to the US.  You may well end up being Lisa’s slave.  Trust your mother’s intuition.

David & Yolanda, all your friends and family are embarrassed for you.  The end.

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 18

Lisa is controlling and feels justified in calling Usman "ni**a" 

You tell me how far off mother usmans concerns are. 

As for ash, he gets plenty of ladies, but he doesn't want a relationship he wants a sycophant.  

But women would still fall all over themselves to be with ash.  Especially women with fantastically low self esteem. 

I'd bet a shiny nickel that even after that sexist rant yesterday there are still women trying to reach out to ash on social media.

• Love 7