Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Cuts Both Ways

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Also add the kangaroos🦘, the sharks🦈, and the spider 🕷that freaked Avery out in the car. And the rat🐀.

What about the guy in Ash’s go-to flower shop?

And Erika's friend?

" All I know is you wouldn’t have to hire a “privates” investigator to determine that I am well below average girth."

Internettoughguy, I am dying laughing as always at your take, I wondered how you would manage a three hour episode.  If you ever decide you want to move out of your parent's basement, you should apply for a job with Sharp Entertainment.  I think your scripts would be far more interesting.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2020 at 7:52 PM, mamadrama said:

Don't know why my username is in the comment box. It's not my comment.

I'll give Rose a pass on the hesitation/lack of sadness. In situations like that we have no idea what went on off camera or what got left on the cutting room floor. I actually feel good about her parenting because we only saw a few seconds of him, unlike most of these people who parade their kids before the camera.

Anyway, I never judge other mothers for that crap. Look, I love my kids. They're the reason I get up in the mornings (okay, afternoons). They're my world. They are also with me 24/7. Sometimes, however, I enjoy alone time and adult time. And yes, while I DO occasionally show sadness and hesitation when they go to my mom's, 9 times out of 10 it's usually my husband and I doing the Carlton Banks boogie back to the car. 

So true.  Thank God for Grandmas.  One time she even stayed overnight with the kids.  We beat it out so fast, my husband thought he was going on his honeymoon again, lol.

• LOL 2
On 4/27/2020 at 9:04 PM, RealReality said:

Ive never had a man buy me lingerie.  I don't know that I'd be offended per se, but I might find it a little weird.  Every woman has her own idea of what makes her look sexy or the type of sexy that she wants to put out there.  I also know what looks best on me and what I feel sexy in.  

To me, to the degree that lingerie is for a man, then I'll just go the extra mile and buy it and wear it for him.  

But then again, I'm not sure if lingerie really works if the woman doesn't feel sexy in it.  But I'm not a man, men have box brains and women should cook dinner. 

It works.  I had a baby blue little number that got me pregnant for the third time after he said “ no more kids”.  Worked like a charm, not kidding.  Men are VERY visual.  I still laugh how easy it was.  Trickery.

• LOL 4
On 4/23/2020 at 9:38 PM, mamadrama said:

"Hooker bar" or not, at least they met face-to-face. (I don't like speculating about Annie like that. But no matter what her past may be, she's still classier than most.)

Fair enough and in all fairness to me I was not the avid watcher that I am now.  What I wanted to convey was:  He was not trolling a website looking for a vulnerable person.  I guess he was still trolling, he was just in person, correct?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, blubld43 said:

" All I know is you wouldn’t have to hire a “privates” investigator to determine that I am well below average girth."

Internettoughguy, I am dying laughing as always at your take, I wondered how you would manage a three hour episode.  If you ever decide you want to move out of your parent's basement, you should apply for a job with Sharp Entertainment.  I think your scripts would be far more interesting.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Managing to watch the whole thing without developing a drinking problem is pretty miraculous - I said stuff like that for every post about America's Got Talent, which makes me wonder why I seek out things that I regularly admit aren't entertaining. I guess it's because with a week inbetween episodes, I have enough time to think "maybe it's not that bad" - despite that, I am glad I watched the newest episode late, so the new one is only a few days away.

If the studio would be fine with me submitting my work at 4am and sometimes not at all based on a schedule only I know about, that would be the dream job. But for real, something like that would be a nice job, since all the stuff I make for fun does have a work ethic behind it.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Drove me nuts that she kept saying “blessings”.   

Me, too, but Usman also pluralized the word and I seem to recall Angela used to say the same thing, so maybe it's a Nigerian expression. 

• Love 1
On 4/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, Kyanight said:

Please take out the word "entitled" from my comment.  We aren't communicating, and I guess it's my word choices.

Let me try one final time conveying what I think I was trying to say back then.

"It should not matter if someone was once a prostitute.  It is not like a prostitute does not deserve to be loved because of her choice of profession."

I was thinking about Annie and David when I was saying that, and I was only thinking about one's PAST - not attributes or lack of.  If Annie couldn't find love because she was bitchy, or stank to high heaven, or burped continuously or whatever - that is one thing.  But to not be capable of being loved because she was once a prostitute is something else entirely.   That was ALL I was speaking of.

If I didn't come across clearly THIS time - I give up!  lol

Gotcha!! We really aren’t that far apart. 

Edited by iwasish

Fuckin' Ed. Literally every episode, he has another "just one thing left" to drop on Rosemarie. He knew she wants kids. He never told her that he doesn't. I suspect he also lied more explicitly about it, as well. Why should she make that level of compromise? Just for the privilege of marrying a corpulent, sweaty, dishonest little circus freak? Run away Rosie. Get you some Altoids and a new, less greasy-old-dude dude.

• Love 11

Super late to the party but.... I. Fucking. Hate. Ed. 

I also hate the way Ash says his name like Ahhhsh, pleasure to meet you. Ugh STFU! 

Did you see the man who said he can't marry Usman  and Bibbyguhllisa? He hates her too. 

Yolanda hasn't heard from Sweetbleep or Weeyums. Damn. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Fuckin' Ed. Literally every episode, he has another "just one thing left" to drop on Rosemarie. He knew she wants kids. He never told her that he doesn't. I suspect he also lied more explicitly about it, as well. Why should she make that level of compromise? Just for the privilege of marrying a corpulent, sweaty, dishonest little circus freak? Run away Rosie. Get you some Altoids and a new, less greasy-old-dude dude.

Also, he has demanded that she tell him everything immediately and paints her as full of "red flags" if she keeps ANYTHING from him. 

But when he keeps stuff from her it's totally forgiveable because he "just didn't know how to tell her" or "didn't want to lose her".  That doesn't justify his behavior and if she used the same reasoning he'd start crying about "red flags" "being used" and "golddigger"

If it's a dealbreaker for rose, then his lies of omission have wasted time she could have spent chatting up other guys.  

But ed doesn't care because he got his sex vacation. 

What a "nice guy"

1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I also hate the way Ash says his name like Ahhhsh, pleasure to meet you. Ugh STFU! 

Did you see the man who said he can't marry Usman  and Bibbyguhllisa? He hates her too. 

He can't marry them.....without a goat bribe.....

• Love 7
10 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

I don't think I've ever seen Pillow Talk; is it just random people watching the episode or people who were on the show before? Usman completely losing his temper would be hilarious, not to mention may cause such an adrenaline spike in Lisa that she's able to jog away at a brisk pace. Lord knows her neural circuitry for doing exercise is covered in cobwebs.

It's people who were on the show before: Coltee and Debbie, Molly and her friend, etc.  They comment about what's going on, you would be perfect.

I'd love to see that very scenario with Usman and BGL.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I 100% believe the seminar with Ash was fake and set up, but I also believe that Avery was legitimately upset with him. 

I second that!  

12 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I also hate the way Ash says his name like Ahhhsh,

Between that and the way Libby says "Andrrrrei" - nails on a chalkboard!!!!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Maybe because she doesn’t have a “friend or family member from America” there as a witness? That excuse worked for Michael. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

14 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I also hate the way Ash says his name like Ahhhsh,

Between that and the way Libby says "Andrrrrei" - nails on a chalkboard!!!!

Too funny.  I can’t stand the way pig boy Egg says “Row was zzz” as if Rose has three syllables.  Actually, I’d be happy if he didn’t speak at all.  

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe because she doesn’t have a “friend or family member from America” there as a witness? That excuse worked for Michael. 

Yeah I'm sure there's some last minute resolution that will be unveiled at the 11th hour but just the way he looked at her echoed how we all feel about BabyHueyGirlLisa

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Your username sounds like Darcey's train of thought when depressed about being alone lol

• Love 2

My husband just got an email from "Sexy Russian" Inna!!  She is 22 and can't wait to meet him!!  He is 55, surely no one would raise an eyebrow, no*?  It asked to "press the link for more sexy photos!" and my hubs is like, "I am not pressing ANYTHING."  He marked it as spam, lol.

*=Plus he is kinda, sorta.....married.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, InternetToughGuy said:
18 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Your username sounds like Darcey's train of thought when depressed about being alone lol

That’s Chantel’s term of endearment for her sister in law (90 Day Fiance/The Family Chantel - Were you around for that?).  Brilliant to use it here.  

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Kareem said:

That’s Chantel’s term of endearment for her sister in law (90 Day Fiance/The Family Chantel - Were you around for that?).  Brilliant to use it here.  

No, I wasn't around for that. With how many seasons/spinoffs there are, I'm surprised there's still enthusiasm about the show and posting about it; you'd think it'd get a bit stale, though I hope that isn't the case.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

This is so true. He's like the Columbo of 90D. (Forgive me, Peter Falk in heaven.)

First, y'all came for Patrick Swayze.  Now Columbo?

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My husband just got an email from "Sexy Russian" Inna!!  She is 22 and can't wait to meet him!!  He is 55, surely no one would raise an eyebrow, no*?  It asked to "press the link for more sexy photos!" and my hubs is like, "I am not pressing ANYTHING."  He marked it as spam, lol.

*=Plus he is kinda, sorta.....married.

But but but but.... he could have asked if she knew Lana!  "Asking for a friend. Or skeevy dude on television.  Maybe you've seen him...?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Kareem said:

Too funny.  I can’t stand the way pig boy Egg says “Row was zzz” as if Rose has three syllables.  Actually, I’d be happy if he didn’t speak at all.  

Has anyone else noticed how Ed's voice gets all hushed & the pitch lowers when he's "serious?"  It reminds me of Christine from Sister Wives when she's in her "serious" mode.  It just seems so fake!  Not that there's much verisimilitude to anything he says.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 4/30/2020 at 4:56 PM, Kareem said:

@SlutAssBitchAssHor is my favorite name here. Along with the avatar, it's pure gold!

@InternetToughGuy If you don't want to watch the full 3 minutes, ff up to 2:40. Enjoy!

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 4/29/2020 at 3:20 PM, Kareem said:

Drove me nuts that she kept saying “blessings”.   

I think it's pronounced "BUH-les-sings. Several women on the show string out the blended "L" syllables when talking slowly to furr-nurrs, and many of them also can't enunciate a "T" at the end of a word. As in, "drove me NUHS that she kept saying "BUH-les-sings." Avery has it bad too.

On 4/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

He knew she wants kids.

I suspect she does NOT want kids, but said that as she assumed that was while an old jar of mayo was pursuing someone of childbearing age.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 3:56 PM, Dobian said:

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 3:56 PM, Dobian said:

So what is Tom's current Darcey-clone girlfriend going to say when she finds out that Tom was ready to ditch her to run back to Darcey before Darcey slammed the door in his face?

"Good job, Tom.  How much did TLC pay for that appearance and where can we vacation to next?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Ucross said:

I suspect she does NOT want kids, but said that as she assumed that was while an old jar of mayo was pursuing someone of childbearing age.

A US born baby would help her remain in the US ditched her before her paperwork was final.   

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, configdotsys said:

@SlutAssBitchAssHor is my favorite name here. Along with the avatar, it's pure gold!

@InternetToughGuy If you don't want to watch the full 3 minutes, ff up to 2:40. Enjoy!

Be still my heart! 🥰

I was going on pure memory when I made the username and was kinda bummed when I found out it's actually BITCHassSLUTasshor but meh...  yall get the picture. I also wanted to add "goodnight" to the end of it but alas, I ran out of characters 

ETA @configdotsys I've already expressed my deepest emotions regarding your new avi, I can't see it without laughing!

Edited by SlutAssBitchAssHor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I finally had a tweet go viral...of course it was about this show (and this episode). The highlight, though, was that Liz Mahar (aka Danielle's "Big Red") liked it. I am going places, people.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I finally had a tweet go viral...of course it was about this show (and this episode). The highlight, though, was that Liz Mahar (aka Danielle's "Big Red") liked it. I am going places, people.

It's been shared 300 times. Am I an influencer yet? Can I start pushing diarrhea tea? Which one of y'all is gonna be my sleazy publicist? J/k

I need something new to watch. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

This is the first season I've watched but I've been able to see other seasons recently via TLC On Demand.  Thoughts -

Ed is a disrespectful pig.  He was invited to someone's home and was disrespectful.  Yes, they live in poverty but that's not an excuse.  I can't imagine the pillowcases at the hotels after he's had his mayo-coated head on them.  

Lisa is a shrew.  I can't imagine wanting a green card badly enough to put up with her nonsense.  Angela is trashy but I think she has a decent heart.  If Michael and Usman make it to the US, they have nothing to look forward to except 24/7 abuse - until they manage to get away.

Darcy is my least favorite.  Jesse and Tom were no prizes but Wow!  Within 5 minutes of meeting either of them she was throwing out hints about being married or at the least, engaged.  If what we saw on the show was true, everything turned into a plea for a commitment.  When Tom rented the lovely airnb for the two of them on her first visit to the UK, her histrionics over having to sleep by herself were ridiculous.  The dynamic between her and Stacy is sick.  The subtle digs and competition are painful to watch.  Watching her try to wedge herself into clothes at least 2 sizes too small is laughable.  Apparently she thinks that having her boobs exposed to the point she might as well wear pasties is what she believes is sexy.  While she says she's trying to look younger, comparing her picture now to what she looked like a few years ago shows nothing but a middle-aged woman who's had a LOT of work done - and not well.  She's entirely fake, both personally and physically.  We have the ratty extensions, the heavy, too-dark eyebrows, the silly fake lashes coated with mascara to the point the clumps are visible on-screen, the fat injections in her face - or puffiness from alcohol, the top lip that is just short of touching the tip of her nose, and the enormous fake boobs that are way too big for her body.  I think she would suck the life out of any man.  Is there a point when a woman no longer refers to a man as her "boyfriend?"  I'd love to know her first husband's story and why he left.  I'd like to know where her money comes from for the Louboutins, etc.  The need to throw something through the screen increases each week that she's on.  An attempt to appear high class has failed miserably.  It must have killed her that Tom's new girlfriend is tall, blonde, likely younger, and doesn't appear to be made of plastic.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, goodolmom2 said:

This is the first season I've watched but I've been able to see other seasons recently via TLC On Demand.  Thoughts -

Ed is a disrespectful pig.  He was invited to someone's home and was disrespectful.  Yes, they live in poverty but that's not an excuse.  I can't imagine the pillowcases at the hotels after he's had his mayo-coated head on them.  

Lisa is a shrew.  I can't imagine wanting a green card badly enough to put up with her nonsense.  Angela is trashy but I think she has a decent heart.  If Michael and Usman make it to the US, they have nothing to look forward to except 24/7 abuse - until they manage to get away.

Darcy is my least favorite.  Jesse and Tom were no prizes but Wow!  Within 5 minutes of meeting either of them she was throwing out hints about being married or at the least, engaged.  If what we saw on the show was true, everything turned into a plea for a commitment.  When Tom rented the lovely airnb for the two of them on her first visit to the UK, her histrionics over having to sleep by herself were ridiculous.  The dynamic between her and Stacy is sick.  The subtle digs and competition are painful to watch.  Watching her try to wedge herself into clothes at least 2 sizes too small is laughable.  Apparently she thinks that having her boobs exposed to the point she might as well wear pasties is what she believes is sexy.  While she says she's trying to look younger, comparing her picture now to what she looked like a few years ago shows nothing but a middle-aged woman who's had a LOT of work done - and not well.  She's entirely fake, both personally and physically.  We have the ratty extensions, the heavy, too-dark eyebrows, the silly fake lashes coated with mascara to the point the clumps are visible on-screen, the fat injections in her face - or puffiness from alcohol, the top lip that is just short of touching the tip of her nose, and the enormous fake boobs that are way too big for her body.  I think she would suck the life out of any man.  Is there a point when a woman no longer refers to a man as her "boyfriend?"  I'd love to know her first husband's story and why he left.  I'd like to know where her money comes from for the Louboutins, etc.  The need to throw something through the screen increases each week that she's on.  An attempt to appear high class has failed miserably.  It must have killed her that Tom's new girlfriend is tall, blonde, likely younger, and doesn't appear to be made of plastic.

She has to refer to him as boyfriend, she’s probably unable to remember any of their names, especially after a half dozen drinks. 

I wonder if she’s ever been out in a public place with her nips nearly  on display and had a manager or owner of a business ask her to cover up or leave. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

She looks like his Grandmother.

I've said the same, even Mycull and Angela are more believable as a couple, Angie does smile and laugh!  BGL is a miserable old shrew(saying that as an old lady myself), I fervently hope Usman decides he can do better.  Which he can, I do not believe this awful witch is his best hope.

• Love 6

Seriously, my husband just forwarded a comedian, not sure of his name but it’s under Jinx Yeo comedy, who spoke word for word the seminar talk Ash was giving. It’s titled men vs woman’s brains. 

I skip through Darcy, can we be done with her please? And also can’t take Yolanda or whatever her name is, the stupidity is too much.

19 minutes ago, readerblue said:

Seriously, my husband just forwarded a comedian, not sure of his name but it’s under Jinx Yeo comedy, who spoke word for word the seminar talk Ash was giving. It’s titled men vs woman’s brains. 

But I bet the comedian did it better.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But I bet the comedian did it better.

I saw the clip of a minster presenting it in a marriage/couples counseling way and it was pretty funny without the awful stereotypes that Ash was peddling.

8 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I saw the clip of a minster presenting it in a marriage/couples counseling way and it was pretty funny without the awful stereotypes that Ash was peddling.

I've seen that minister (live) making that presentation at a seminar for married couples.  It was as awesome as Ash's plagiarism was awful.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, readerblue said:

I skip through Darcy, can we be done with her please? And also can’t take Yolanda or whatever her name is, the stupidity is too much.

I can't stand the CONSTANT pity parties that Darcy throws for herself.  Don't get me wrong - Tom is a disgusting pig - but either she's crying or else she's whining.  Or crying and whining at the same time.

I like Yolanda's kids and I keep watching to see how huge Yolanda's earrings are going to get before they drag her ear lobes down to her knees.  They are already hubcap sized.   That entire story line could EASILY fit into a 5 minute segment.  The editors deserve some kind of major award for extending 5 minutes of content to fit into an entire season.  I haven't encountered a single viewer anywhere on social media that gives a crap about Weeyums, because everyone with half of a brain cell knows it's some anonymous idiot scamming Yolanda.  Poor Yolanda, not even possessing half a brain cell......

• Love 4