Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Cuts Both Ways

• Start Topic

Right Mr Ed. If you walk into a monkey enclosure with a banana in your backpack,what do you expect to happen? At least they didn't steal your clothes, or unzip your fly, or pee on your head (I have witnessed all those things happening when working on a monkey sanctuary). My dog steals bananas when given the opportunity. I can't tell her off because I'm too busy laughing as it looks hilarious to see a greyhound trotting along with a bunch of bananas in her mouth.

What a miserable git for not seeing the funny side of that.

And if you *really* cared about rose you would take her to a doctor for treatment for her stomach ulcer. Poor girl. You look like you don't smell too fresh either, at least rose has an excuse.

I've said Tom is a douchebag from day 1. His yoyo-ing hot and cold behaviour is probably exactly how he behaves inside relationships too and I'm sure miss blondie #2 will be thrilled to see him go chasing after darcey. 

I'm not into the snarking on stephanie's tum (much as I dislike her). It should not have to be compulsory in our society to have a washboard stomach. There could also be a medical reason too - I had similar proportions to her when I was on steroids, despite exercising every day.

Meanwhile I'm curious to see what the sugarplum fairy, aka erika, looks like without the pink hair and false eyelashes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/27/2020 at 9:04 PM, Kath94 said:

Sharp fuckery indeed.  I noticed when they were walking off the boat that his backpack was zipped up tight.  But when a monkey came up & stole his banana, it was open with the tops of the bright yellow bags dangling out of it.

Monkeys can open zips 🙂

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, Squishy Tomato said:

Monkeys can open zips 🙂

But when the monkey jumped on him and grabbed the bag, the zips were already open and the bags were hanging out.  If a monkey had opened that zip before that scene, Ed would have already been screaming and running.

There was something fishy about that whole scene.  IF they had brought the bananas with them from the mainland, why would they have been packaged one banana per bag before being zipped into the backpack?  And if they bought them as "monkey food" at the Jungle Trail, why would there have been bags at all?  And why would they have been in the backpack?

I think TLC wanted to use the bananas as "bait" . . . but they didn't realize that Big Ed was going to have such a big reaction.  It was gold.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 4/27/2020 at 1:19 PM, Laurie4H said:

How is Stephanie hair so much longer the next day?  Did she get extensions before she went to meet Stephanie or right after the party the night before?  Anyone else notice that?  You think the show would be more careful with their editing.   

Sorry but I am way behind in the episodes and most likely your question is already answered but yes, she has hair extensions.  If you had the change, rewatch the last episode, ep 9. When she and Erika are in the room preparing for the party there is a black bag/purse on the table in which you can clearly see the extensions. :)).

sorry, I know your comment was made 3 weeks ago but I couldn't resist to mention this lol.

• Love 2

Tom, you cold pos, I hate you extra for making me feel bad for puffer-face darcey. You and your members only jacket gotta go!!

I wish rose would have shuvved that bottle of mouthwash right up icky Ed's deformed bum. Beauty and the beast? More like Quasimodo. I get Ed's not happy about the sister asking him for money, but come on cheap ass...$100 isn't much to you, but it would buy a ton of food for them. 

Waiting for Ash's eyes to pop right out of his head. Apparently he thought the ladies would be so smitten and dazzled by his BS they wouldn't ask any questions. Fisheyed fool (anyone remember sanford and son?).

Erica, Steph, boomerang = fast forward

Igor says Geoffrey is awesome and a good guy. He knows because they met that one time in Mexico and are fb friends.

Yolanda's fantasy bubble just can't be popped. I think this dude could come clean and tell her he's a Nigerian Yahoo boy and once he actually fell in love with her he was afraid to tell her the truth, and she would eat it up like a banana cream pie

I really really cannot stand Lisa. I feel sorry for the hospice patients that get stuck with her. That face, that voice, and that mean spirit are not the way anyone wants to spend their last days. 

What signs were you ignoring David? All of them you douche monger. A young good looking guy at work said hi to me in the coffee line yesterday. I've started planning our future. He didn't say it outright but I could tell by the way his feet were pointing that he's in love with me and will want a spring wedding.

• LOL 1