Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: May the Breast Man Win

• Start Topic

After Adam has a jealous outburst, Jenna asks Georgia to be her buffer. Madison keeps her head down and works hard to earn back Jenna’s trust. The Playboy guests get creative with seashells during a photo shoot on the beach. Tensions remain high between Paget and Ciara. And Parker has difficulty with a beach picnic setup that sends him into an epic downward spiral. Captain Glenn intervenes, but it may be too late.

Airs April 13, 2020.

Okay Parker, if the others don't see that you are just the best worker that ever worked, then that's on them?  Got it.  Parker seems like that kid who has gotten awards and applause all his life just for being Parker.  What a snowflake.  Mommy's special snowflake.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18

Parker needs to do whatever his stupid boss tells him.  Rake!  The Paggg does not appreciate your freelancing initiatives.  So the breastfeeding thing was a bad joke??  He really needs to chill.  Is late for his shift, blows up in the tender in front of the captain.  He needs another line of work.  Adios!

I have no problem with the swim.  Somebody had to stay behind.

Jenna is such a rat.  So she lied to Adam about banging Johann and forced Georgia to back her up and whining Adam is dumb enough to buy it.

The guests are fun!

• Love 16

God!  Parker is totally insufferable as an employee . He definitely has been spoiled and over praised all his life. He has so little self awareness it’s actually frustrating for anyone to try and talk with him.

• Love 18

So Adam dropped the psycho pretty quick about the shared ex-boyfriend.  The best was him talking about now he has “drama” and he hates it.  Hey, pro tip weirdo, don’t bitch about drama when you are creating it.

Parker needs to chill. Just do what you’re asked to do and zip it.

• Love 17

Something is wrong with Parker. He’s such a little baby. I can’t stand him. Paget Is pretty patient with him. I’d wanna punch Parker’s stupid face after spending like 10 minutes with him. Parker does not get the point at all nothing is ever going to be his fault.

Adam is a legit psycho. He seems like he could turn abusive. 

• Love 14

Sassy Sally? Cranky Pants?? I can’t with man-child Parker. Glenn should have stuck to his guns and booted him. 

Adam is truly psychotic and Jenna is fairly pathetic for going along with his dramatics. The fact that he was seething about Jenna and Georgia dating the same dude—and Jenna made Georgia LIE to him to diffuse the situation—is so very messed up. 

• Love 24

OMG I had the worst second-hand embarrassment during Parker’s meeting with Glenn and Paget.  He just kept deflecting!  When he got to whining about Adam calling him out for leaving skid-marks in the toilet I was like SHUT UP YOU DUMB BABY!  Glen and Paget were like “..........”   Understandably so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Okay Parker, if the others don't see that you are just the best worker that ever worked, then that's on them?  Got it.  Parker seems like that kid who has gotten awards and applause all his life just for being Parker.  What a snowflake.  Mommy's special snowflake.

I was pretty sure Parker grew up a pampered spoiled kid when he said he went to private school and someone, Madison? asked him if he was rich and he said no, his parents ran a non profit. Um.... you pretty much have to have money to be able to run a non profit as a career for a married couple.  

16 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I did not find the Slovakian Playboy people skeevy.  They were quite nice for yachting guests!

They really were very nice. I must not have been paying attention last week, I didn't even realize they were Playboy people until the balloons. They were super polite and shockingly enough, no one bitched about any of the food. 

• Love 13

I'm only half way thru this episode and am so bored that all the deliberate product placement is more interesting than the crew members.  CORE water bottles nonstop in scene after scene. Pullleese.  I disliked Parker from the opening episode when so many viewers were loving him.  He's been a spoiled egotistical brat fromthe get go who thinks he knows everything when he actually knows nothing and apparently isn't learning, either. A couple episodes ago he was bragging that he was a regular James Bond.  So pathetic, if he wasn't so insufferable I'd feel sorry for him.

Adam and Jenna continue to be total jerks.  Jenna clearly enjoys complaining to the Capt about other crew members. (Seriously, it was so much fun to see Kate make witty remarks while rewatching last week's episode.  And it reminded me, that unlike Janna, Kate very  rarely brought complaints about crew to Capt. Lee.)   I really really dislike Janna. Would be great to see her and Parker replaced mid season.

However I have enjoyed these Playbiy guests!

• Love 10

Captain Glenn is a pretty cool dude. Once again I see him pitching in with taking the luggage off the ship . Then he lets the girls take a quick dip as long as the guests were under control. Plus he totally backs up his department heads in a way that the other Captains don’t do except for Kate who runs the whole boat because Captain Lee has checked out. Glenn is present and involved but he doesn’t micro manage like Captain Sandy.

I do think that he should have pulled the trigger with firing Parker. Paget blew it by backing down and giving Parker another chance. Big mistake.

• Love 15

Has Parker been talking about the breast feeding crack all season?  Seems like it?

One thing to get offended but it must be 2-3 weeks in?

Georgia mentioned that Jenna has been slacking.

So if Jenna and Adam sleep together in the master cabin, the other girls have to clean it up after them, like they were guests who were going to leave them big tip money?

If they were friendly with Madison and Georgia, the girls probably wouldn't mind too much. Especially if Adam served up good crew meals and Jenna didn't crack the whip too much.

Madison is more than a little annoyed that they're allowed to hook up.  Georgia isn't saying but if she notices Jenna isn't doing her work, then the division of labor not being even or fair probably would bother her.

On a real charter yacht wouldn't there be rules against fraternization?  Or at least if they're going to hook up, don't do it on the boat, get a hotel room or something.  But of course, a TV show turns any such rules upside down.

Dating and hooking up with each other is encouraged!

If only the BD crews would go skinny dipping every season like VPR!

• Love 3

The guests here seemed very pleasant but I guess I'm old-fashioned enough to be a bit disgusted by the old guy/young nubile woman thing going on. And so many selfies! My husband and I come back from a vacation in a beautiful place and we only have photos of ourselves if we happened to think of it once or twice! of course we're old and wrinkly, so there's that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Parker is in the wrong to continue to argue with his supervisors/bosses but they are in the wrong to be continually smack talking him to others.  Would any of them have a storyline if not for Parker?   And I get that the hierarchy is clearly the be-all, end-all but does that mean that people like Jenna, who are supposedly Parker's superiors, can rag on him, make jokes about him, backtalk him and that's fine and good in the workplace?  

Parker, take a cue from Madison, shut your mouth and do just what you're asked.  That's it.  

Paget did redeem himself a fraction of an iota by being normal in the meeting with Glen and Parker.  He didn't push for Parker to get fired - - unlike everyone else on the boat apparently.

Jenna continues to be the most worthless chief stew in the history of chief stews (sorry, Hannah; you've been bested.)  I guess she needed a swim after what?  Two days of these charter guests and working hard by stalking Adam in the galley?   I'm sorry.  I guess Jenna did actually carry some plates to the guests.  And she did spend a night before they arrived banging Adam in the master so I'm sure she is just so exhausted.  I'd love to see Capt. Lee's reaction to the swimming, not only while charter guests are on the boat but can fully see you.   What happened to hierarchy?  You would think Madison would get swim dibs over Georgia.

And Georgia - - you feel sorry for Jenna because her work has been affected over the situation with  Adam?  Ha!  Jenna's work has been affected since she set foot on the boat.   She's lazy and entitled and is one of those annoying people who believe that once they've made it to the top of the food chain, they no longer have to do any work.  

Jenna should be taken to task for employing her third stew to lie to Adam because Adam's upset and got his precious little snowflake feelings hurt.  

Adam is an asshole.  He and Jenna gloating over what they assumed would be Parker's firing is just disgusting.  

Speaking of, Parker did have a point (although at very much the wrong time) about Ciara speaking very, very disrespectfully to Paget.  

I pretty much hated everyone this episode, other than the charter guests. 

• Love 24
5 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

Adam and Jenna are both bottom-feeding dirtbags. They deserve each other.

They are truly loathsome! And the real drama may be happening now if they're still together, which they're probably not, when he saw on TV how she asked the other girl to lie. Or probably last time when they said the guy was the best sex ever. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Speaking of, Parker did have a point (although at very much the wrong time) about Ciara speaking very, very disrespectfully to Paget.  

Yeah, I might be wrong, but my impression was that Ciara unilaterally took that swim break with Jenna and Georgia, and didn't have Paget's okay to do it.  You could also point out that it was extremely unprofessional of Jenna to put Georgia in the middle of her relationship with Adam. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Captain Lee would never have let his crew swim since he is totally uninvolved with his crew and does nothing with respect to team building. Captain Glenn went to the first crew dinner to set the tone as to how he wanted them to behave. He is always ready to lend a hand whether it is luggage or provisions. Letting the girls take a quick dip fosters camaraderie which this crew really needs.

Plus if Kate wanted to swim you could be sure they would be in the water in every charter. Kate cannot come in contact with water due to hereditary as she remembers what happened to her grandmother in Oz.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Parker was laughing about the 'breastfeeding joke' in a previous episode and even did a selfie with Jenna making light of the joke. Now he's pissed off about. Parker can't seem to pick a lane. 

Jenna would rather lie, and continue to bone the chef than establish healthy boundaries and be honest about her previous relationship with Johan. This is not good. Adam owns very sharp knives and gets mad very quickly. 

Georgia's constant sexual innuendos is borderline harassment.  I have a feeling she enjoys going after other women's men. It makes her feel powerful. But if she gets the man, she'll use him, and dump him soon after. It's not cool. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Kate was commenting on the last episode and I guess she hooked up with Johan too. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Pretty sure that was a joke, She was sarcastically commenting on how small the yachting world is and how dating the same people is not uncommon. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Sassy Sally? Cranky Pants?? I can’t with man-child Parker. Glenn should have stuck to his guns and booted him. 

Adam is truly psychotic and Jenna is fairly pathetic for going along with his dramatics. The fact that he was seething about Jenna and Georgia dating the same dude—and Jenna made Georgia LIE to him to diffuse the situation—is so very messed up. 

Don’t forget, Adam has expressed a deep dislike for Georgia. Maybe that’s part of why he’s being so offended by both of them having the same ex. 

15 hours ago, dosodog said:

I did not find the Slovakian Playboy people skeevy.  They were quite nice for yachting guests!

The boyfriend is from Salt Lake City. (No meaning, just felt like pointing that out.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok, all this talk about breast-feeding... where did this all come from?  Did Jenna make a joke, or did Parker bring up that he is still breast-fed?  IS HE still breast-fed?  That wouldn't happen, right?????

LOL, I don't think so!  I think it started as them joking about him being such a baby, there was a pacifier joke too at one point and somehow it morphed to breast feeding.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok, all this talk about breast-feeding... where did this all come from?  Did Jenna make a joke, or did Parker bring up that he is still breast-fed?  IS HE still breast-fed?  That wouldn't happen, right?????

After hearing him read the letter from his mom to the whole crew, I'd like to say no, but.....

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Pretty sure that was a joke, She was sarcastically commenting on how small the yachting world is and how dating the same people is not uncommon. 

The problem with Kate is, her face is so full of Botox that I can never tell if she’s joking or not...

• Love 4
4 hours ago, AnnieBananie said:

So, yes, they have Eastern Shore money...

I'm lol'ing-I'm grew up in the DC burbs in MD and my parents retired to the Eastern Shore. It explains a lot about him-I feel a lot of the Eastern Shore is still run by like 10 families (no offense to anyone on the Eastern Shore-I enjoy it and cannot wait to go see my parents when this is over). 

I feel sorry for Parker because I do think that Paget and Ciara are hard to work with, but man he needed to just be quiet in the meeting with the Captain. Although I like Glenn-he seems nice-no way would the Stud of the Seas would just take one person's word for it.

Kate made the repeat so much better. I need her to do that every week.

• Love 9

I cannot understand why Parker hasn't been fired yet. He has been spoken to and given multiple "second" chances. It's halfway through the season and he still doesn't know basic sailing terms. He has no awareness of his behavior around the guests. He's disrespectful, defensive, argumentative and spoiled. I know the producers ultimately decide who should be fired, but it's not like they haven't done it many times before. I really hope this next episode starts with Glenn firing him. I don't think I can stand watching Parker's antics for another half of the season.

• Love 4

Parker is the type of person who needs constant validation from his boss. I’ve worked with some people both from my millennial generation and older who needed constant praise in order to function. People like Parker can become difficult to manage and work with because most people don’t have the time to constantly praise someone. Glenn is a good Captain, but he needs to be a little tougher on his managers. His line about them being gods in their departments had me side eyeing him.  No human being is worthy of being worshipped. Both Jenna and Paget are horrible managers. I’ll still take Glenn over Captain Lee any day, because he’s more approachable.

On top of being a horrible boss Jenna is also a horrible human. I don’t see any redeeming qualities in her. Adam seems like the ex who stalks you because he doesn’t want anyone else with you. Byron remains my favorite cast member closely followed by Glenn.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

OMG I had the worst second-hand embarrassment during Parker’s meeting with Glenn and Paget.  He just kept deflecting!  When he got to whining about Adam calling him out for leaving skid-marks in the toilet I was like SHUT UP YOU DUMB BABY!  Glen and Paget were like “..........”   Understandably so.

I thought Adam said skid marks on the seat.  Even more gross.  I would be too embarassed if someone complained I left the toilet dirty, inside or out. . Not go bitch about it to others.   

I enjoyed listening to Kate snark about the previous episode.  Per the guide, it looks like she does it again next week.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

Just in case you missed it, Parker was 20 minutes late for his watch.  

They loooove to tattle on Parker.  This cast is just the pits.  Captain included.  (I'll still be watching, though, since there's not much else to watch or do.  Wait, hubby just told me Netflix put out a new Tiger King episode! Yee-haw!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/13/2020 at 7:23 PM, Caseysgirl said:

God!  Parker is totally insufferable as an employee . He definitely has been spoiled and over praised all his life. He has so little self awareness it’s actually frustrating for anyone to try and talk with him.

I hear you but on the flip side many of the crew are winey tattletales complaining to the captain about minor issues.  Plus they are such a petty bunch of assholes.

I can’t stand any of these people, including the captain.

Edited by endure
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Jsage said:

I cannot understand why Parker hasn't been fired yet. He has been spoken to and given multiple "second" chances. It's halfway through the season and he still doesn't know basic sailing terms. He has no awareness of his behavior around the guests. He's disrespectful, defensive, argumentative and spoiled. I know the producers ultimately decide who should be fired, but it's not like they haven't done it many times before. I really hope this next episode starts with Glenn firing him. I don't think I can stand watching Parker's antics for another half of the season.

Oh no are we only half way through 😱

• LOL 2
On 4/14/2020 at 1:29 AM, The Ringo Kidd said:

Captain Glenn is a pretty cool dude. Once again I see him pitching in with taking the luggage off the ship . Then he lets the girls take a quick dip as long as the guests were under control. Plus he totally backs up his department heads in a way that the other Captains don’t do except for Kate who runs the whole boat because Captain Lee has checked out. Glenn is present and involved but he doesn’t micro manage like Captain Sandy.

I do think that he should have pulled the trigger with firing Parker. Paget blew it by backing down and giving Parker another chance. Big mistake.

They keep giving him chances because they see potential underneath all that bratty behavior.  Too bad Parker has a hard time following simple instructions because he would be good at his job if he could just shut up and listen. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, spunky said:

Parker is the type of person who needs constant validation from his boss. I’ve worked with some people both from my millennial generation and older who needed constant praise in order to function.

Nailed it! Unfortunately it's a byproduct of certain currently popular childrearing & education philosophies.

His line about them being gods in their departments had me side eyeing him.

That's been the reaction from lots of folks I've seen online. However, I'm guessing these are probably folks who don't grasp the nautical command structure. For example, what Glenn said is exactly what you're taught in the Navy. (Granted, we're talking about a civilian boat here, but naval traditions and habits are very common on commercial and pleasure boats.) Glenn is obviously not as strict as a military captain, but giving department heads lots of respect and power is totally in keeping with Navy philosophy.

Here is Glenn on the Bravo site discussing his management style:

So, does Captain Glenn see himself more in line with Captain Lee's mode of management or how Captain Sandy runs her ship? "I may have a little bit of both of them, but I'm probably a little bit more laid back than they are, I think," Captain Glenn recently told E! News. "I have a very laid back [style], not completely hands off but I like to give ownership of the departments to my department heads. I don't want to stifle their initiative. I keep an eye on everything but I consider myself a macromanager rather than a micromanager. In a way I pride myself on that…but I think I get the best out of my people by doing it that way."

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

I'm familiar with Parker's family's school. I used to volunteer with a local environmental group and we'd take kids on field trips to the Chesapeake Bay area. It's a legitimate organization founded by Parker's grandfather.

Old-time Chesapeakers are devoted to the bay. They may not be monied, but well-connected given all the wealth in that area. Locals resent the DC politicos and industry captains who bought up a lot of the waterfront land and built McMansions.

Parker seemed as if he could not comprehend that he'd lost control of his storyline. He thought his glib charm would win everyone over.

Also, he doesn't seem to have much of an attention span.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Captain Glenn seems the best of the Captains by far.

Captain Lee is a pompous figurehead who let that stupid Stud of the Sea commercial go to his head. He seems totally divorced from running the shop as every problem is a big surprise as he lets Kate run the ship in a Reign of Error. He needs to retire.

Captain Sandy is a micro manager who picks stupid things to worry about while letting big problems fester until they blow up. If she was on this ship she would be giving Jenna dating tips and offering to breastfeed Parker. 

I really hope Captain Glenn gets another season with a better crew.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, dsteele said:

Nailed it! Unfortunately it's a byproduct of certain currently popular childrearing & education philosophies.

That's been the reaction from lots of folks I've seen online. However, I'm guessing these are probably folks who don't grasp the nautical command structure. For example, what Glenn said is exactly what you're taught in the Navy. (Granted, we're talking about a civilian boat here, but naval traditions and habits are very common on commercial and pleasure boats.) Glenn is obviously not as strict as a military captain, but giving department heads lots of respect and power is totally in keeping with Navy philosophy.

Here is Glenn on the Bravo site discussing his management style:

Now that you've broken down Glenn's statement I understand what he meant by it. I appreciate it. As for Parker I want to ship him off to the Caribbean for 1 month, he'll come back more focused and with a better understanding of working for what he wants.

• Love 2

Of course I cannot be sure, but I suspect that if either Madison or Parker went to Glenn privately to discuss concerns about how they were being managed, and they stayed calm instead of either gasping reactively like Madison did (though I do understand more where she was coming from) or immediately getting all defensive and trying to deflect (but what about xxx?), Glenn would at least listen.  I don't think Sandy would really be able to do that well.   

• Love 5