Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

So she was 630, got to 486 on her own, in spite of the fried chicken feast, and has to lose 20 lbs.     She's too young to be that sick.

I wonder if she lost weight with the help of her medications?   Some diabetes, and other medications do have that side effect. 

She needs to keep losing, before her health gives out.    And she should stop being proud of being an online Catfish.  

Did they mention the sister before that session in Dr. Now's office?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, has anyone seen either of her Catfish episodes? I feel like I must have, I watched the first few seasons but Nev really gets on my nerves so I had to quit to preserve my sanity.

I think she was on in an early season when we were all shocked when the person would walk out the front door and be completely opposite of their online profile. 

• LOL 2

Filing under "That Only Figures":

So, tonight @PrincessPurrsALot had asked me to award the prize for the person who most closely guessed Ashley's weight. And the winner tonight is...

ME. 

There's something wrong with me because she doesn't look all that big to me. I think she might be catfishing Dr Now.

Since I am ineligible for Johnny to tell me the prize, I am awarding you all with your own personal closed-captioners who will be reading what Ashley's saying outside your windows, standing 6-feet safely away. 

Okay, at 30 minutes past the hour I am not seeing why in hell this woman is on the show. She's a liar and boring and unmotivated and really needs acting lessons. She's also hella unhealthy. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, has anyone seen either of her Catfish episodes? I feel like I must have, I watched the first few seasons but Nev really gets on my nerves so I had to quit to preserve my sanity.

YouTube shows that they aired in January and March of this year.

• Love 1
Just now, String Theory said:

Way to go Dr. Now - gave her the smack down on not making eye contact w/him.  She's a piece of work.  Not liking her much.

You're nicer than I am. I don't like her at all.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So she was 630, got to 486 on her own, in spite of the fried chicken feast, and has to lose 20 lbs.     She's too young to be that sick.

I wonder if she lost weight with the help of her medications?   Some diabetes, and other medications do have that side effect. 

She needs to keep losing, before her health gives out.    And she should stop being proud of being an online Catfish.  

Do we have verification she ever weighed 630?   I lose weight when people in the family die, but I usually resume eating after a few weeks.    How tall is she?  

• Love 14

It looks to me like this chick is just lying and putting on an act. She likes the negative attention. Notice how she has no family or support, so, she can control the narrative, I'd bet. 

• Love 13
(edited)
25 minutes ago, String Theory said:

@ShoePrincess. I don't know why but found this line hilarious.  May have something to do with the fact that I've been cooped up in my house for the past 14 days.

Sympathy for the Devil is my favorite Stones song.

Edited by ShoePrincess
  • Love 3

She is a crash dieter and can last for short bursts of time.  She isn't serious and won't be successful...

But, I bet she will do what she needs to for a WATN episode to get back on teevee.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Why bring someone on who's been on other reality shows? This chaps my ass!

Several of them have. Steve Ashanti was on Dr Phil, Pauline was on something too, perhaps that English fat and skinny show, another couple were on a show about a fat and skinny couple.

• Love 1

Geez.. After watching those youtube videos of her I hate her even more! Might just be the worst poundticipant ever! Not quite as bad Schnee, but very close. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Gbb said:

First, THANKS for posting these! Can’t wait to watch. Second, she must be very comfortable with (and maybe very good at) lying. 

Ohhh, I remember her 2nd Catfish episode!! I hoped Nev's new sidekick would run her over with the rented Escalade. 

• LOL 3

I'm torn. I hate when the music of my youth is used for commercials. I just saw a Walmart commercial commending its workers, with (Saint) David Bowie's 'Heroes' playing underneath. I get it. I'm appreciative, but I dunno. 😐

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Do we have verification she ever weighed 630?   I lose weight when people in the family die, but I usually resume eating after a few weeks.    How tall is she?  

I think she looked much larger in the first part of the show... or was it the angle they were shooting her from? She had no neck before....

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

She's practically laughing at him, mugging for the camera.  Just wants to be on another tv show?  She's a real peach, I do so hope she gets her commupance.  

Well, at least she kept her mouth closed unlike the mom last week who seemed to be either starstruck

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Just her saying that she was 630, and lost down to 486 by the time she saw Dr. Now.   I'm beginning to think her weights all along are a lie, because I find it had to believe she weighed 200 by 7 years old, and 300 by 10.     She does have a history of lying, and still does it.   

The SUVs her friends haul her around in are getting bigger and bigger.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

She has multiple addictions (food, catfishing), but she is also addicted to being on TV.  I call bullshit.

YES.

Come on, man! Apparently they're so desperate for people for this awful, boring show they're putting people on who don't even come CLOSE to the show's title. This girl is TOTALLY acting. And I don't believe she dieted before she got there. 

I hate what this show has become.

I am counting the seconds to the "walk in the park" scene at 9:55.

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I'm torn. I hate when the music of my youth is used for commercials. I just saw a Walmart commercial commending its workers, with (Saint) David Bowie's 'Heroes' playing underneath. I get it. I'm appreciative, but I dunno. 😐

Totally agree!

5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

She probably lost about eighteen pounds to grief, but to her, it was 150. 

Where would she find a scale to verify that ? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Am I the only one who cant deal with the little family shows? 

Little Couple is ok some of the time;  I can't stand the Roloffs who still haven't sold the farm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Unlike most cruise vessels, that ship has sailed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1