Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Can you believe that even though I am sheltering-in-place, I missed the beginning of the episode because I was catching up on The Resident?!  WTH!

My eating habit will be whatever Mr. UMGOBLUE brings over here...(will keep you posted!)

• Love 3

At least she had water with her massive meal, not soda.

And she is wearing real clothes and her home is clean and uncluttered.

Is that massive order for 12 pieces of chicken and sides all for her for one sitting? OMG

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

That reminds me I've got some Haagen Daaz bourbon vanilla bean truffle ice cream.  I might have to indulge.

I can hear it calling you from here. 

Just now, peaceknit said:

No sheets on the bed...

That's a bingo square!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

This apartment is pretty sad.

It really is. Honey. You're still mobile. You could eat a bit less if you spent a little of that down time with Mrs. Mop and Mr. Broom, I'm just sayin.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

The grandmother, in addition to having 2 jobs, to try to do something to make sure this kid had a decent life.   I have no sympathy.  People who had a lot rougher life than her make something of their life.    Many of them were on the show.

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Motor City said:

I can't understand a word Ashley is saying

This show is why I found out how to turn on closed captions (mine is on the settings button on my remote, and turn it to On).     

She has good taste, I like the fried batter on the chicken first too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The seam on the front butt of her pants is barely holding on.  I hope the camera folks are protected against a fat tsunami. 

It looks oddly anatomically correct.  👀

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

The seam on the front butt of her pants is barely holding on.  I hope the camera folks are protected against a fat tsunami. 

It looks like something a burn victim would wear.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 MINUTES AGO, SAGITTARIUS SUE SAID:

That reminds me I've got some Haagen Daaz bourbon vanilla bean truffle ice cream.  I might have to indulge.

I can hear it calling you from here. 

Pepper Mostly, it's calling me!

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Teaching people who dont use computers so those people can teach using computers are heroes. I am helping out our IT dept helping faculty who have to teach online. Its painful

bless you, thou saintliest of saints 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Did I mention I’m doing all this over the phone, because she doesn’t have face time? And she’s hard of hearing? And that I’m pretty sure she must be running windows 3 with a dial up connection to AOL?

LOLOLOLOL f me. 

I wish we had IT help. Our IT person is working on her doctorate, so she’s just too busy 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ok, as y'all know there are a lot of things that bother me, but one of the nastiest things ever is sitting on a mattress without sheets.  GROSS!

ETA:  And EATING on one...

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It really is. Honey. You're still mobile. You could eat a bit less if you spent a little of that down time with Mrs. Mop and Mr. Broom, I'm just sayin.

Or, dare I say it, get a job!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I thought it was cheese doodles, really yummy cheese doodles. I want some.

I believe I saw the tell-tale Bugles-on-the-fingertips move happening.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

There's something wrong with me because she doesn't look all that big to me. I think she might be catfishing Dr Now.

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I am listening to someone openly state that she is a catfisher and was with a feeder.  What is with all of this transparency.  I am not used to this.  Wow!

Mr Twopper is appalled that I am watching this and not watching WestWorld with him. 

Well, I am glad she telling us this as I hate to find out after the episode.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did I choose a wrong moment to glance at the screen?  I only saw her waddling into the pretty empty living room and thought it looked clean and organized... though I also thought it was hardwood floor and now I think it is just horrid shade of carpet...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I watched this online but don’t worry - no spoilers. I just wanted to tell everyone that closed-caption will be your savior tonight. Even Dr. Now seemed to mumble more than usual. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

No one willing to help me= I won't stop pushing food down my gullet.

How does she PAY for all of this??? No matter how many times I watch, it always stuns me...yet this pandemic...what people are going through. Ughhh

• Useful 2
  • Love 5