Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

After all these years, I finally like Lola's hair, understated in the best way!  Go, Lola!!

It reminds me of Meghan Markle's hair.

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The low rent Sybil

My 600 pound split personalities.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh yes, she's shoving pizza down her face as her voiceover is all about how she's going to stay focused and show Dr. Now that she should get surgery. Best. editing. ever. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Is having pizza ever on the diet and given slices are so calorie laden, how pray tell, will she ever be able to stay within?!?  She had a psychotic break and is still delusional.  SMDH.

• Love 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

And it's Domino's. That's just sad, even for a poundpicipant.

Aw, my local Domino's is fantastic. It's good garbage pizza. 

Except for that time that they accidentally put the garlic butter on my Cinna Stix instead of regular butter. First time in my life I never ate the entire Cinna Stix + icing cup in one sitting. 

• LOL 4
Just now, aliya said:

Wait (I kinda tuned out after checking Lola's wig) - did Ashley say she had 3000 personas to Lola? And Lola believed it?

Yes and yes.  Lola has been catfished.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

There was a lady, I think her name was Octavia - she actually went back to college after her weight loss surgery, but had a heart attack several months into the program...  She had horrible childhood and youth,  and just started to turn her life for the better, I felt really bad for her.

Was that Kelly?  I think she was going back to school!

Edited to add:  It really made me angry that the wastes of oxygen like James K held on for so many years while this woman who had goals and ambition never had the chance to pursue them.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jeeves said:

Oh yes, she's shoving pizza down her face as her voiceover is all about how she's going to stay focused and show Dr. Now that she should get surgery. Best. editing. ever. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The editors keep it fresh. How do you guys keep up the feed goes so fast! 

• Love 4
Just now, Hellga said:

There was a lady, I think her name was Octavia - she actually went back to college after her weight loss surgery, but had a heart attack several months into the program...  She had horrible childhood and youth,  and just started to turn her life for the better, I felt really bad for her.

Was it Kelly? She was doing really well, took it seriously. Was only in her early 40's. Had lots of plans, back to school, etc. And passed away.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wait (I kinda tuned out after checking Lola's wig) - did Ashley say she had 3000 personas to Lola? And Lola believed it?

3000 online personalities--the fake profiles that she uses to catfish people.

• Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Wasnt there a 600 pounder a couple of seasons ago who had a masters in counseling she got online ?

Yeah. Can't remember which, but I think she was the standard delusional whack job.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have a mask and gloves, but too scared to go out at all:(

I go out once a week for  groceries.  No mask. Nope  nope  nope.  So far we are both just fine.  I feel like a  hypochondriac,  taking my temp twice a day, but I understand  that's  one of the first  indicators.  So far I  am still  running  my normal  "dead body" temperature (96.9). Been  that way for the 22 days we've been  on "lockdown. " 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

And it's Domino's. That's just sad, even for a poundpicipant.

I don't even have a Domino's yet I always see their ads. Ticks me off when they tease me with stuff I can't have but sounds like I am not missing much.

• Love 1

My mind is blown. Apparently restaurants in Virginia can now allow patrons to carry out mixed beverages. And some of them even deliver. Good to know when I really want a martini and I'm out of vermouth!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Claims she was 630

Month 1-486

Month 2-476

Month 4-475 (so now she thinks the scale is lying?)

ANother one that's going to work hard, and accomplish nothing?  

Except for John and Lonnie, and Shantel and Carlton, there haven't been anyone I could root for.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

How y'all doin'? I've been lurking the past two episodes because frankly, my heart's not in this much longer. Has there been ANY success stories this season? Outside of maybe Lonnie and his brother early on? They couldn't throw us ONE bone? 

Earlier they had on Diana Bunch's episode. That woman has come SO far. I want to see more Dianas, Briannes, Alicias, Millas and Brittany Fulfers. Those participants are the reason I've watched every episode of this show.

Tonight my eating habit was teriyaki roast port tenderloin, Jasmine rice, and steamed broccoli/cauliflower carrots. I have walked 56 minutes today. Quarantine has upped my exercise regime. Watch me be up a pound tomorrow...

...while I watch this mouth-breathing, yarn-headed, body-on-backwards fool shove fried chicken and pizza in her gob thinking she's crafty, with admittedly no goals in life but probably living on government assistance and sitting on the internet scamming people. 

I just' can't, y'all... **facepalm**

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

OMG you guys. I really don't think I can tolerate another hour of Ashley's "hard work." 

This might be the most boring episode of the season -- and that's saying something.

30 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I despise her already.  I'm betting she fails bigger than my freshman Muhlenberg Calculus class that I talked about last week.  

Honestly, thank God she's practically immobile by her weight, she's a scary psychopath

• Love 7
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

How y'all doin'? I've been lurking the past two episodes because frankly, my heart's not in this much longer. Has there been ANY success stories this season? Outside of maybe Lonnie and his brother early on? They couldn't throw us ONE bone? 

Earlier they had on Diana Bunch's episode. That woman has come SO far. I want to see more Dianas, Briannes, Alicias, Millas and Brittany Fulfers. Those participants are the reason I've watched every episode of this show.

Tonight my eating habit was teriyaki roast port tenderloin, Jasmine rice, and steamed broccoli/cauliflower carrots. I have walked 56 minutes today. Quarantine has upped my exercise regime. Watch me be up a pound tomorrow...

...while I watch this mouth-breathing, yarn-headed, body-on-backwards fool shove fried chicken and pizza in her gob thinking she's crafty, with admittedly no goals in life but probably living on government assistance and sitting on the internet scamming people. 

I just' can't, y'all... **facepalm**

I think the producers are watching this site and were were complaining about not enough trainwrecks. So they went to the opposite side of the spectrum and no one succeeds this season. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

you simply MUST join us for 90. Day Fiance. the people are horrible but the live chat is aces! 

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I ordered masks online the other day. I've been out of the house three times in the last month, I'm scared shitless. 

I see what you did there. 

You found masks online??? Omg.

• Love 4