Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

I hate to say this but is Dr. Now a willing participant in all of this fakery?

Of course he is. If he's willing to monetize what he does for a reality show on TLC, he's been in on it from the beginning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Here's one of Ashely's 3000 online personas:

Williams.png

You win! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But actually, I am Williams or whatever new name s/he changed to.

ETA: Anyone who actually thinks that Williams with an S is a real person kinda deserves to be catfished!  Sorry, Yolanda.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

How many doctors have "done things" to Ashley's body?!

Also, LOL: "I come to this STRIP MALL to see you" as if she's some sort of royalty who finds "strip mall doctors" beneath her.

I laughed so hard at that I scared the neighbor's cats.    I cannot believe this "conversation" she is having with Dr Now.   Half the time she has her mouth open like Megan's mom.   I thought her work was making videos so what's this about going to Houston after work?

• Love 3

What a gas bag! Why are they putting actors on here now? She just gave Dr Now hell for several minutes she should have lost a couple of pounds flapping her mouth.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

I hate to say this but is Dr. Now a willing participant in all of this fakery?

He sure is. When Ashley first "stormed out" of the office, she pushed past him and he had a smirk on his face. If he were some normal doctor, he'd be telling his office manager to keep her out of there permanently. Dr Now is phoning it all in, too.

And...IS THIS SCENE EVER GOING TO END?! 

35 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Using the Oui cup for portion control 👍

And it's the small one, from the two-pack (the singles are a little bigger).

I missed Lola's hair. 😞

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay TLC, this fake ass melodrama just ain't funny any more. Anyone notice the smirk on Dr. Now's face when dealing with her? Once again, there is too much serious shit going on in the world right now to waste time with this nonsense. I hate to say this but is Dr. Now a willing participant in all of this fakery? I sincerely hope not.  If so, I am THISCLOSE to be done with this show.

I 100 percent agree.  I am, in fact, leaving now.  If Dr. Now is not a willing participant, he is getting scammed and the producers surely know it.  And they had better not give her surgery, that's for sure.  I'm out--have a lovely night, Pounders!  TLC lost me on this one.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just started the show, I forgot what day it is! I already don't like her.

neither does anyone else, including her own family

Edited by DEG9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I bet she got fat to get on this show.  No one seems to be screened anymore so maybe some lawsuits are appropriate.  This chick is is nutz.  And 3,000 personalities is just part of her "brand".  

Dr. Now has the patience of a saint  Sadly, she takes up air and space of people who do need help.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I 100 percent agree.  I am, in fact, leaving now.  If Dr. Now is not a willing participant, he is getting scammed and the producers surely know it.  And they had better not give her surgery, that's for sure.  I'm out--have a lovely night, Pounders!  TLC lost me on this one.

I believe that his son is part of the production company.

• Love 3

With this episode.....it might less painful to have a needle through my eyeball. I call this total BS. I’ve seen some crap on this show, but that office scene was f’d up in a major way. To me that’s promoting allowing verbal abuse. Not right. Not excuse for abusing the elderly plus, he’s a doctor! Shame on you Ashley.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Do the same with the Oui cups;  Seems like a waste to throw a perfectly good glass cup away.

And they're cute! (Except the labels are glued on there real good..!) I didn't like the yogurt enough to get it again, but I kept two cups.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Of course he is. If he's willing to monetize what he does for a reality show on TLC, he's been in on it from the beginning. 

Of course he’s been in on it from the start, it’s his son’s company that produces this dreck. 

• Love 5

I'm gonna write some M600LL fan fiction tomorrow. I guarantee it'll be a million times more entertaining than any episode this season.

(edited)

Ashley is faking it. just like the Poundticipant was that actually kept gaining a couple of weeks ago, and was obviously trying for her own show.    Bet on her return visit the camera guy will be built like a pro football linebacker.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I just started the show, I forgot what day it is! I already don't like her.

Thanks!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who if forgetting what day it is.  Was worried I was developing early dementia!

• Love 6

Holy shit she has been diabetic since she was 3? How is she not dead?

I don't believe a word she says. I want to see her birth certificate to verify her name is really Ashley.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Holy Whit she has been diabetic since she was 3? How is she not dead?

Is that true?   not sure I believe anything she says,

This may be the worst of the worst episodes.   And that's saying a lot

• Love 3
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Thanks!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who if forgetting what day it is.  Was worried I was developing early dementia!

Nope, it's  Blursday the 40teenth of Marprilay. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why are we here? Why? What is this episode even about? 

Perhaps we've all died and this is hell. And damn it if I don't have my gasoline soaked drawers!

2 minutes ago, Otter said:

I bet she got fat to get on this show.  No one seems to be screened anymore so maybe some lawsuits are appropriate.  This chick is is nutz.  And 3,000 personalities is just part of her "brand".  

Dr. Now has the patience of a saint  Sadly, she takes up air and space of people who do need help.  

She was fatter on her Catfish episodes. 

1 minute ago, Colleenna said:

Horse hockey,  unless she's a  Type 1. Anybody  see her injecting insulin?

Her special lady who knows her veins must do it. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4