Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Ashley T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Not here in PA, sadly. The state controls the liquor distribution and all the liquor stores closed about a month ago. 

giphy.gif

I feel you! I have heard people can still find some wine and stuff at the odd grocery store that is allowed to sell liquor in store (eg, wegmans, the one giant that sells beer). Or mail order? I’ve been tempted to do that. 

Just now, materialgirl101 said:

She looks like she does not want to be there at all.

She speaks for all of us watching this show right now.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

The only thing enjoyable about the last two hours was the live chat.

This episode was a colossal waste of time.

Yes, you all are the first "people" I've talked to (outside of grocery cashier two weeks ago) in about a month!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Rv toilet paper right now is really expensive. We had to order a bulk supply recently to not have it be woefully expensive (I live in a fifthwheel trialer)

it was a lot more expensive the second time I looked for it.   She finally found a 12 pack so I think she will be okay for a while.

It is 9:57 and she is just doing blood work?!  So does that mean another show with this idiot might be in the works?

Good night  y'all.  Til next time if there is a next time.   Keep six feet away from me in all of the forums.

• Love 5

Oh Dr Now!! Yes!!!

Pulled out the prior 3-4 years of medical records with weights on them. She hasn’t lost anything.

Pretty much shut that whole wagon of bull crap down before it could get a head of steam. 

good lord what a waste of time. 

but we did get to see the sprinkled donut. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Or mail order? I’ve been tempted to do that. 

Don't bother. The PLCB site doesn't work and, when it does, I only think they let 20 people a day place orders. It's ridiculous. 

She's smiling when she came in and sat down in Lola's office.  When Lola started talking to her resting bitch face appeared.  

Lola, borderline personality disorder & depression?  This chick needs a shrink to give her meds and do talk therapy with Lola.

• Love 7

Like other patients, she's gotta do this or she'll lose everything!!!   I always want to scream..... like WHAT???  You are a huge waste is skin that contributes nothing to society, what are you gonna lose??   

This one needs a psych hospital, stat!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My mind is blown. Apparently restaurants in Virginia can now allow patrons to carry out mixed beverages. And some of them even deliver. Good to know when I really want a martini and I'm out of vermouth!

Our restaurants can now deliver booze with your food order. Priorities. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll "lose everything"?? And what might that "everything" be, exactly? Her career? Her family? Her philanthropy? Her artistic pursuits? Hahahahaha, I kill me. 

That would be too merciful. You must watch this.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Don't bother. The PLCB site doesn't work and, when it does, I only think they let 20 people a day place orders. It's ridiculous. 

WTH ! Stupid PA. People don’t understand lol you can’t just go to any old store and have your pick of liquor. Although there’sa local distillery that’s doing curbside pickup. I think they do gin?

Just now, Callaphera said:

Oh shit, she actually got her lazy ass to the park after all. 

I think it's in their contract, "Obligatory Park-walking Scene."

15 minutes ago, mk828 said:

HA Me too!! Glad to see I'm not the only one in Stamford that has an un-healthy addiction to this show! 

I moved to Maine a few years ago...I wonder if we knew each other. Small world. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I called it!! Upthread, Borderline Personality Disorder. 

@SunnyBeBe you win the honorary "psychiatrist" award for tonight!

You all be careful out there.  Keep washing those hands, wearing those masks & socially distance when appropriate.

Ugh, just looked up and Pimple Popper is squeezing something bloody.....wish they'd give us notice before they started this nasty show.

Again, be well,  See you all next week!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7